SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nadezda Lyakhova

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Marcel *** (30) from The Netherlands. I had a relationship from almost 4 mounths with a woman from Moscow Russia. The Holland Embassy in Moscow advised me to report this woman to all russian scam websites and all russian blacklist websites.

Personal details:

Name: Nadezda Lyakhova
Born: 18/01/1977, USSR, Kemerovskaya Oblast
Address: Mozhaiskoe Shosse, building 11 flat 56, 121471 Moscow Russia

Phone numbers:

Phone house: +7 495 973 92 38 or +7 499 973 92 38
Mobile phone 1: +7 926 157 57 67
Mobile phone 2: +7 916 102 59 97

E-mail address:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

ICQ name and number .: Bad Girl:. 372125125 and 217551045

Face book name: Nadin Li

Work details:

Name company: Prima Consult
Company page: www.primconsult.ru
Company e-mail: [email protected]

Work address: ul. Bozhenko House 4 building 1, 121351 Moscow Russia

Phone number 1: +7 495 440 76 87
Phone number 2: +7 916 102 59 97
Fax machine: +7 916 765 60 75

I met Nadezda Lyakhova in Egypt where I was for a holliday with a friend from me. Nadezda was there also for a holliday and she was with her son from 12 and her half-sister Olga and Olga's daughter. We go out eat all together and later I go with the two sisters to the local disco in Egypt. We drink a little and have a good time.

But the strange thing is that we had sex the first night, and un-safe, and next to her own son ..tis woman is almost 33 years old, and she have sex with a strange men, in a strange country, next to her own son and un-safe! I think this is not normal ..I was thinking she must have a plan! Her own son has seen us three times when we making love together ..one time in Egypt and two times in Moscow. Not normal right?? ..the kid is almost 13!

But we had a very very good time in Egypt, she was so wonderful and caring!!!

After two weeks in Holland I was going for the first time to Moscow! And I land at Sheremetyevo 2 in Moscow. After 30 minutes arrived Olga and Nadezda in a light blue car. Finally they are there and we were so happy to see eachother back! We go in the car and we had a drive from 30 minutes to the flat from Nadezda. We dropped my stuff in her flat and we go out eat at the Japanese restaurant at first floor from her flat.

I live many weeks together with Nadezda and her son in her flat in Moscow. We also lived for one week in St. Petersburg. In Egypt she was paying a lot for me, and have sex with me whenever I want. So, I was thinking ..she wants something from me ..I was sure! I allway's must pay in Pieter and in Moscow, the appartment in Pieter (also I was paying the appartment for her sister and her husband, they came 3 day's later to Pieter), I can buy parfums, shoes, make up and what I get back?? Not one coffee she paid for me!

But the hole story is to long I think so if you are interested in the full story with all details please contact me at my e-mail address: PM the user. Thanks. TS

I will translate my hole story into Russian, German and French.

Important is what Nadezda do to me and where I wanna warn other men for is:

- The appartment in St. Petersburg I was paying it all by myself, also for her sister and her husband (they were coming 3 day's later). And Nadezda was saying to me that we paid all together for it.

- Nadezda stole money from me in St. Petersburg. I had pin 7.000 roubles, but I don't had good pockets so Nadezda was keeping it with her in her handbag. Later I make, in her eyes, a stupid comment. Nadezda and her sister wanna go out shoping together and I said something like this; O, you have my money so go shopping if you want. And she was very mad!!!! She come back later and give me my money back ..500 roubles! After I had pin money we go out eat and I had paid 1.300 roubles for it and I get 500 back?? ..there is missing a few thousand roubles! ..but I was saying nothing about it and let it go!

- When we arrived back in Moscow, some day at an evening she gets a phonecall from somebody. I thing it was 19.30 hour or something. After the phonecall she said that was my work, and I must go for two weeks to Vladivostok. So you must leave next monday! And the next day we arrange a ticket for me back to Amsterdam!

Nadezda send me a kopie of her passport because she wanna visit Holland so I must arrange a invatation. And I arrange that, no problem. But the strange thing is that the IP address comes out in Moscow ..and she said she was in Vladivostok, I get many sms from Nadezda and she write; I am landed, and it's cold and raining here, I am alone here, etc etc ..and many sms more! Her IP from her flat in Moscow is: 91.78.22.124 and she send a kopie of her passport (fromout Vladivostok she said) with this IP: 85.140.245.68 ..and both IP's comes out in Mosow! So she never was in Vladivostok ..why I must leave Moscow???????

- At my second trip to Moscow I leave from Shiphol Airport in Holland and I pin 250 euro, 5 papers from 50 euro's. I am not sure about this but I think she has stole one paper from 50 euro's out of my wallet. (we go some day to a money exchange office where she give the woman behind the desk a paper from 50 euro's ..is this strange or not????)

- Nadezda told me that she was pregnant, it was 5-6 weeks she said. I was in Holland when she said this! And a few day's later her sister Olga send me sms and she said; 'do you know that Nadezda is in hospital right now, she doing abortation'? And later that day Nadezda send me sms and she write that she lost the baby! And that she was very un-happy! So I buy a new ticket and I fly back to Moscow. When I arrived it was 6 day's after the operation ..but at night she wants sex! And I said, hey we must wait because you had a operation right? ..But she whispered in my left ear ..I need it!!! So she did abortion and after 6 day's you can have sex ..hmmm, I think thats not possible.

So she lie about pregnancy! In front of her flat there is a hospital, and there she was and did the operation. But the strange thing is that nobody in that hospital was knowing her!!!!

And her daddy was calling one day and he said that I must pay for the abortion, I must pay her 500 euro's back, but I didn't pay off course, I was asking her for a dokters report but she don't have ..very strange also!

- In the month august 2009 she whats a holliday ..10 day's Greece and later 7 day's Amsterdam ..only at 20 august she must work she said! And who can pay for everything, the tickets and the hotels ..yes me ..but I didn't and she very very angry!!

In Egypt she was paying some things for me ..but in Moscow and St. Petersburg ..not one coffee!!!

- When we were eating in the Japanese restaurant at the first floor below her flat she said to me; can I have your mobile phone for a moment? I said yes and give her my phone. I was eating and eating and I saw her busy with my phone. The batterie goes out etc etc.. But I said nothing, I wanna know her plan! When I get my phone back he dosn't work anymore ..in the screen I read sim-card locked or something. I say to her ..hmm whats wrong with my phone? She anwsered, I don't know, your phone is garbage. And I was knowing that she stole and change my sim-card, but I don't say nothing! When we finished eat we go to her flat. I was lie at the bed and she was busy at her computer. I saw that she was downloading something, and I was thinking she downloaded the info from my sim-card to her computer. So I sit up and ask her what she is doing, ..the screen where she was working on goes down with the - button ..she said, O I chat a little.

But the next day I ask her again, can you look to my phone. And she said 'yes give him to me' and she goes to an other room. A few minutes later she comes back with my phone. I switsh my phone on, type my pincode and ...and my phone works ..all my friends and numbers, messages ..it was all still there!!!!!! Sow now I was 100% sure she had stole my sim-card out off my phone and downloaded all information to her computer!!!!!!!! ..But she was very un-lucky because I had a pre paid card!

- In Egypt she was saying that she was a police officer. In Moscow she said no I am not a police officer, I am a lawyer. But believe me, I lived many weeks together with her ..and she is not a lawyer!!!

- But the wurst from all was this. On thursday 4 september 2009 she had an intervieuw at the Holland Embassy in Moscow for a visa to Holland. She wants to have a holliday in Holland with me, she wants to meet my parents and she wants to see how I live ..with other words, she wants to see how rich I am! After my holliday in Holland she said I will decide if we go furder with our relationship yes or no.

She was at the Holland Embassy and she lie to the woman who had intervieuwed her! The woman from the Embassy has called me 3 times in 20 minutes, and I must awnser many questions. And I was happy to help Nadezda with her visa so I answered all the questions. But what I didn't know was that Nadezda was lie to the woman from Embassy!!!! She was telling a compleet other story then me.. And why she lie???? ..I still don't know why!

The woman from Embassy asked Nadezda; ..'do you know Marcel from Holland'? Nadezda anwsered: No I don't know him!! We had a meet in Egypt and after Egypt we had contact with icq.

(And I was missing my flight back to Amsterdam because she leaved 5 day's later then me, I booked 4 nights more ..we lived together and sleep 8 nights together in Egypt!! When I was in Moscow we lived 4 weeks together, together in her flat in Moscow!! And 6 day's we lived together in a flat in St. Petersburg. ..And she answered I don't know him?? And why she lie?? ..I don't know!)

The next question was; ..'Marcel visits 3 times Moscow, where he live, was he live together with you at your flat?? Nadezda anwserded: No Marcel did't live at my place, we live not together in my flat!! Where he was, I don't know..

Nadezda don't get the visa for Holland!!!!! The reason was that she was lie to Embassy!!!!! She don't get her passport back and the penalty she get is; she can't travel for one year to or in Europe!

So, our relation ended because I was telling the truth to the Embassy, she lie ..and she said it's all my fauld!

And the Embassy said to me, she lie all the time but you can't see it ..she don't sweat, flushing or get a red face ..a great actor the woman from Embassy said!!

- Nadezda don't get a visa for Holland. So thats why I was going back to her in Moscow. I give her all flight details and I was hoping she wait me at the airport. But she was very mad ..that she didn't get visa and she was mad at me because I was telling the truth to the Embassy. But I fly and I wil see, I was hoping to see her at the airport but she wasn't there!! I wait a little, drink a coffee and after I take a taxi to her home. When I was there I ring the bell, but she didn't open the door, I call and sms her but no anwsers. And I wait and wait ..but nothing, no Nadezda. So I go to a hotel with a taxi. And when I arrive I get a sms from Nadezda, and this is what she write to me: Where are you? At witsh hotel? I need to talk with you. So I go back to her house with a taxi ..and when I arrive I ring the bell, but again nothing!! Her flat is at floor three, so after a few minutes wait I look out off the window and I see two men police! I waved and the men waved back, so I go downstairs where a fat police men say's ..papers! And I give my passport ..and he looks and his eyes where bigger, he say ..from Hollandya?? ..I say yes, from Amsterdam! And suddenly they where very friendly to me!!

- They don't make a report;
- They don't write my name;
- They don't send me back or say that I must leave;
- They don't talk with Nadezda because why she called the police?
- We talk a little about Holland and 10 minutes later they said goodbye and good luck!

This woman is a scam gentlemen! She only loves herself, her son and furder no body, she will lie to you ..she lie to every body, to the goverment ..you can't trust her! ..she wants only a men that pay's everything for her! ..but when you meet her ..yust use her, and she is so good in the bed, making love with her is fantastic!!!!!!!

Do you know her, or you want more info? Please let me know and send your e-mail to: PM the user. Thanks - TS
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here are some pictures from the girl!!!

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/0/9oul235.jpg

I post more pictures, at the moment I have a little problem with internet..

Made link for blowout. TS
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sowww ..hmm, something goes wrong I see..

Can a moderator help me little with the picture, he is to big. Thank youuuu
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sorry to hear your story, have you reported to scamwarners yet the mods over there so want all the new scams they can find to sve people like you from grief.

If you want to post a picture try downsizing to 600pixels I use IrfanView a free probram but others will no doubt be along to tell you their prefences.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Devil woman,

I try to post now more pictures, and smaler one..

And you can find her also at scamwarners ..good and nice mods there to!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Marcel

Welcome to 419eaters Romance department

We have already discussed this over at Scamwarners and I dont have anything new for you. (I use a different name over there) Wink

While your here, take a look around and you will see many examples of scammers and many of the ways we make it harder for them to scam.

As to your picture, if that is you in the picture, please remove it immediately
it is never a good idea to use anything real here or at Scamwarners about yourself or other Innocent Thrid Parties

For anybody playing along at home, the Scamwarners thread is here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3784

Editing to add

Yes, the mods are nice over at Scamwarners, even Ralph Wink Laughing

Changing picture advice,

The photos need to be resized and preferably watermarked to prevent other scammers from using them

If you use photobucket to host them there is an edit feature that is easy to use where you can resize them.

Maximum of 600 pixels wide please, saves blowing out the forum pages

When you do sign up with photobucket ( www.photobucket.com ) be sure to sign up with a name that does not lead back to you

Editd typo

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/1/z3n3h3j.jpg

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/3/bn0xh0g.jpg

There they are..

Made link for blowout. TS
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O my god ..they are very hugh yes!!

And the first picture thats me yes ..but I have nothing to hide, everyone may know who I am..
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are one handsome man, WOW.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you DW,

I dont recall showing you my picture, but it is very nice of you to say so Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it to me then, I was talking to the nice Dutchman!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

Well, you did ask nicely Wink

Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it was very nice from you DW..

Do you believe that I was almost completely bald 2 years ago?? ..Believe it, and I must still one operation.

Very Happy
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Marcel I think you're hot, no need to make a career out of it. Very Happy Embarassed Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If users want to contact you about this, they can PM you. I've removed your email address from your posts.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
If users want to contact you about this, they can PM you. I've removed your email address from your posts.

Helloo TsNerd,

You have right ..thank you!
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello you all..

Is there somebody who can help me with a translation??

My report must be transated to Russian ..who can help me out??

Thankss...
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welkom, nooit een zorg - always glad to be of help.

http://russian.babylon.com/systems/af/landing/index.php?id=9606

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You probably want to post this at romancescam.com, there are two russian speaking ladies there, one who sometimes is able to prosecute scammers in Russia, or at least help you file the complaints in the right places. Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
You probably want to post this at romancescam.com, there are two russian speaking ladies there, one who sometimes is able to prosecute scammers in Russia, or at least help you file the complaints in the right places. Wink

Thanks Stepan!!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry perhaps I'm missing something here, But how is this a scam..
You where living with it, you where banging it. The day will never arrive when man doesn't pay for Pussy. Pussy's expensive powerful shit. always has been , always will be. Look what happened to Napoleon

If you kept shelling out money, more fool you. Where's the scam.. You
knew what you where doing, so she played you, Woman have been doing that since Eve had the apple stall on the market.

Mate grow up and move on.. Think yourself lucky she did not move into
your home, and then want half of it when she moved out.
You could have married her, and she could have legally taken you for everything, and there's not a thing you could have done about it..

You know what they say, A woman is like a hurricane, When they arrive there all wet and warm, and when they leave they take the house, the car, and everything that's not nailed down.

Experience costs, it always does, So you've learned something.. Stop crying about it. And get over it. You've not been scammed, you've been played.. There's a big differance.
What are you going to do if she comes back in 9 months for child support

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Marcel31
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here more pictures from Nadezda..

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/0/ss228u9.jpg

Mod edit - image changed to link, 600 pixels maximum width for images, please - SP

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also a bit confused. In a scam you would get NO poontang. You would never even see the person. Yet you were living with her.
So she spent your money and wanted you to pay for her vacations? So what? Most all my GFs expected me to pay for dinners or outings and buy things too. If they had no vehicle, they usually drove one of mine. They usually had low paying jobs or kids to take care of and I didn't so no big deal. That's the price for poon. They expect it. So do I.
As for spending your money, she didn't really steal it, to a woman what's yours is hers and whats hers is hers. That's the way they think. But if you got into HER cash, she would scream bloody murder! Mad
She probably assumed you were rich if you could fly back and forth and stay in Moscow for weeks at a time.
Of course, I could be just full of it. Wink
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is by no means typical of the scammers we deal with, it is much closer to a "pro-dater" while helping the OP to spend his money she also had dating profiles she was tending to which makes me believe others may easily fall for it.

Call it as you will;
Gold digger
Pro-Dater
Scammer
Liar
Cheat

Whatever it is, what has been posted is not untrue and serves as a warning to others

Sylvane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weareborg and Curlyearl, I know you've both got some fascinating issues with women that I'm sure you'd love to share with us, but kindly check your baggage at the door. Thanks in advance.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic