SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2nd Baiting Project

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is way too much fun! On Sunday, I got the following e-mail:

==================

To: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend,

I am L@risa S0snitsk@y@ and I represent Mr. Mikhail Kh0rd0k0vsky the
former C.E.O of Yuk0s Oil C0mpany in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (0ligarch) to ask for your partner-ship
in re-profiling funds US$46 Million. I will give the details, but in
summary,the funds are coming via Bank Men@tep. This is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 35% as your commison/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction.

You can catch more of the story on this website:
http://newsfr0mrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Kh0d0rk0vsky

If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your full
name, complete residential address, phone number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this
confidential as we cannot afford more political problems.

Email: l@[email protected]

Regards,
L@risa S0snitskay@

==============================

I sent the following reply:

Dear L@ris@,

I got your email about this US $46 million and 35% of it $16.1 million. I want it. I can help you.

Amie

=========================

Don't I sound greedy? LoL

So, early this morning, she responded with the following script:

Dear Amie,

I am glad to read your email. I appreciate you for your interest in this issue and your willingness to assist me in executing this project . I will provide you with more details so that you can have a better understanding .

I am L@ris@ S0snitsk@y@ as I stated earlier and I have attached a copy of my international passport in this email so you can confirm that I am genuine.I wish to assure you that the entire process involved in this transaction is completely safe and legal.

All i require from you is your maximum cooperation and we shall be done with this transaction in the shortest possible time.The funds in question are presently in an escrow account with a reputable and secure Bank in Russia (Bank Men@t3p).

All you need to do is for you to open an offshore account with a reputable Bank in United Kingdom which i will provide to you as soon as i hear from you.

As soon as you are able to do that I will transfer the funds from the escrow account from the bank in Russia where the funds, to the account which you will open with your name as the beneficiary with a reputable Bank in United Kingdom , because I have all secret and access transfer codes to transfer the $46, 000, 000. 00 USD from the escrow account with the Bank in Russia (Bank Men@t3p) to any desired bank account of my choice world wide.

As soon as I wire the funds in your newly opened account you can start withdrawing the funds in installments to your other home / personal accounts for onward investment in any investment we will agree upon. You should not have anything to worry about.

I will do everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking as my lawyer will take care of every legal documentations.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days or a week.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we would be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me any valid copy of your identification document (Driver's license or International passport) . I really want to ensure that we authenticate our identity and affirm our business relationship and also do fill the below form.
Firstly, I will want to know the following listed below:

Your Full Name
Your occupation
Your Telephone number
Your age and,
Contact Address.
As soon as I get these from you, The paper work will be commenced on.

Please I need to know your present occupation, official position and experience in your field. I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the other details to commence this project. I will send the name and contact details of the bank , so that you can establish a correspondence with them as regards to the opening of the offshore account.

I am going to ask my attorney to draft an agreement letter which i will send to you to sign. It is this document that will serve as a cover for the funds in case at any point the authority wishes to know the origin of the source of the funds . If you are ready to open the account let me know so that i will forward the Bank information to you.

As soon as i am through with the document, I will ask my lawyer to send it over to you, I want you to see yourself as partner in this transaction, as i have perfected all modalities to actualize this transaction.

I await your email.

Regards,
L@ris@

==================

She actually did attach a copy of a passport, probably fake. I'm thinking about how to respond to her. At any rate, I'm gonna wait a day or two before replying.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just act all excited. Don't go into any details, it's only more to remember later on.
They will play out there script regardless of what you tell them, and you just have to wait until there ready to play silly buggers with you.

Talk about how lucky you are for being selected, And how the wife and kids want there share and how it must be all O'SO confidential,

You could swap your e-mail address as many times as you like, they simply click on "reply" And have no idea what your e-mail address is ,anyway.
But just get into the general chat, talk about the weather, the dog, the cats kittens, the kids at school, in fact anything you can find, just to fill the page, and remember to save all your replies for next time.

When the time comes for bank account details, just dream then up, Bank of America is always worth a go, and sounds impressive, or even suggest they send it via Western Onion. Ether way your going to complain when it doesn't arrive..
Then you can send him a copy of the investigation from the FBI, VIP, RSPCA, That should be good for a few weeks, and also don't be in a hurry to reply, He'll still be there.
Do it safely and have fun..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I waited until the following the to reply to her. Just to have fun, I used what I wrote to the other guy, tweaked it a bit, and sent her this:

Dear L@ris@,

How are you? It's a beautiful day, knowing that I will soon be getting so much money. I really want to tell my boyfriend about it but you say to keep it confidential. I think once I have this money I can pay off my debts, buy a new car, and take a nice long vacation. Do you recommend any good place for a vacation?

I think I'll quit my jobs, too, and just relax for some time, since I'll have enough money to live on without working for a long long time. I am so tired everyday, working 2 jobs. You know right now I don't drive and I have never traveled so I don't have a driver's license or passport. I take the bus to work everyday.

I don't live in the United Kingdom so I have to ask my friend there to open an account for me. It will take some time.

Best regards,

Amie
=======================

In her reply that was sent out early this morning, she didn't recommend any vacation spots, booooo~~

Instead, she wrote this:

Dear Amie,

I appreciate your message and I deeply appreciate it, I want you to know that you can open the needed account any where you are even in your country without coming to the United Kingdom, but before we can provide you further information you are required to fill the below information becaue I am about to entrust you with a very large amount.

Fill below form.

Your Full Name
Home Address
Your occupation
Your Telephone number
Your age and,
Contact Address.

Only when I receive these information will further detail be given to you.

I await your email.

Regards,
Larisa
===================

"... coming to United Kingdom," she wrote. I thought she was in Russia.
I'll give it a few days and come up with a silly sob story to send her.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic