SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina sends him this:

How'd you go with those contact details??? I suspect that Dakar Senegal isn't good enough an address. Hit me up with an addy, and I'll send you a Western Union receipt ASAP. Okies???

Sabrina

The rumemeister's already got his Onion receipt. Frank'll get his soon

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll send you a Western Union receipt ASAP. Okies???

Now why do I ghet the impression he is going to suffer some awful torture about s3cur1ty?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I was just planning a fake receipt, but hey, I'm always up for ideas Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is about time you went orange girl/boy /not sure

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[dumb old white guy] Orange? [/dumb old white guy]

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Become a premium member we have best toys.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaaah, I would LOVE to be a premium member, but in RL, that would mean no food. in RL, I am a lowly student and am having trouble making ends meet. I am studying the internet, and yet I don't even have a phone line at home. My course ends soon, and if I get work, I'll look into being a premium member.

After all, a gal/not sure/dirty old man can never have too many toys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanna send me money via good ol' WU??? Laughing

Hey, it was worth a shot (Okay, maybe not) Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

get ready for some photo taking and holding signs and off course a never ending secure transfer from devil_woman Laughing

nice to read that he is still on to you
do you know what you will use?
m7cn s3cur3 or 5ecurity sh13ld
with the last one you can post his answer to the questions, but let him clicking boxes and frustrate the hell out of him is also fun

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see security shield for myself. MTCN bored me quickly, so it goes second! Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Deuzer also posted this site is rather fun http://www.jigsawplanet.com

he says arrange the pieces so they don't overlap then take a screen shot How ? then send to lad for his endless pleasure.

Didn't understand how shredder worked, never saw the pieces!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to frank several hours back. I forgot all about it until just now when he wrote back:

My dearest Frank,

I am so pleased that Sabrina has offered to send you your cash. To be honest, I know I could have done it, but I do so much love the thought of you and Sabrina getting along.

I am pleased that we are working things through with our relationship. Dear Frank, let's put our differences behind us and move forward with our relationship.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

To which Frank replies:

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.My love i got your mail and must say that i am very happy to read from you.Please i just want you to know that we are not quarrelling or whatsoever and i want you to know that our relationship is still strong so there is no course for alarm.I want you to know that i am still in love with you and very ready to settle down with you anytime,anyday you wishes.Kathrin i love you and my love for you will always remain forever.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's amazing what these guys will go through and then still come back for more !!!

Keep up the excellent lad torture Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And coming from an expert such as yourself, that's high praise indeed Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a quick look at Sequere sheeld and I think I'll go with that one Smile

And now for a RL 12 hour bus ride Crying or Very sad

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana the are totally addicted to the sexual abuse and kinky practices that our heroines promise. Wink

Frankiepoo would be a prize to any Dom. Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I don't even let them have a quick fantasy ... stop them cold when it comes to a shy "what you wearing" and rip them a new one for even suggesting wife material would talk that way to a man online - that was reserved for the bedroom...

I won't even say "I Love You", that is special words for our wedding day - I just don't use those words around men...even if they are very special men like they are...

but we can share a bed when he gets here, I'm not so prudish that I'd make him wait 4 months till our wedding...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ but darling when they are thinking with their cocks they are even more stupid.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo's not happy, 'cos I haven't been totally compliant! Following the first rule of baiting I remind him it's HIS fault!

He sends this:

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Frank Micheal wrote:
Whats happening?You dont even want to write me so that i will know what is going on.Please i am expecting to hear from you.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

And I reply with this:

I wrote to you two DAYS ago asking for a full address. western Onion told me to get the full address before I continue. I'm waiting on YOU, frannypoo

sabrina

I think I will send him some forms after all, and THEN the security shield

"You are a dead meat!"

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this has really turned into a bitch thread. And I must say it's very entertaining, but lets not get TOO bitchy girls. Claws and fingernails take a time to grow back.

Some can't say enough about sex, which beats talking about sheep

Some can't say anything about sex, Yawn, pass the pop corn

While others, will go where it goes and always make the best of it.

All I can say is, baiting is like giving Head, if you get a sore jaw, your doing
it wrong.. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Borgia

Quote:
is like giving Head, if you get a sore jaw, your doing
it wrong..

Please elucidate. Laughing

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cough, cough Wink Crying or Very sad Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send frannypoo the PRAT forms (again without the 7th page, which I'll possibly use as an excuse for the next stage, though we ALL know something will be wrong with the forms, which I suspect he'll balk at filling out, being the lazy sack of crap he is). I reused most of the text I sent the Rumemeister (hey I can be lazy too):

Yo, Frank!

Slight problem at this end mate...

I goes down to western Union at the office nearest the new apartment (there's a whole STACK here in the city btw) to send you the 450 bucks and they won't let me just do it. Apparently in 2004, an islamic terrorist group called Jemaah islamiyah tried to get money sent to them from JI members in Melbourne via western Union. I did some research when I got back home and it was reported on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Media watch at the time, so I guess it must be true.

So anyhoo, it turns out that Australia now has a form you have to fill out to prove you're not a terrorist associated with Jemaah Islamiyah. I TRIED to point out you were a Nigerian from Senegal and not Indonesian, but the Western Union people weren't having any of that. They said that since Jemaah Islamiyah was connected to the Al Qaeda network, their operatives could be from anywhere in the world, and as a country that had experienced terrorism in the form of the 2002 Bali Bombing where 88 Australians perished, we had to be vigilant against the threat of terrorism in all of it's forms.

They gave me a collection of forms on both paper and USB stick and said to send them on to the guy wanting the dosh, so I'm doing that.

So here they are, fill 'em out and get 'em back to me. And as soon as you do that I can send on the cash and your receipt with the MTCN number on it. Sound good?

Sabrina
--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

Let's see if he can be bothered filling them out

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
Well this has really turned into a bitch thread. And I must say it's very entertaining, but lets not get TOO bitchy girls. Claws and fingernails take a time to grow back.

I shouldn't say this, but can you ever be TOO Bitchy???

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think it was 'tongue in cheek' he loves to seen naked women mud wrestling.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic