SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, if he's desperate enough to send me pictures of him with milk on his head, my chances are preety high Rolling Eyes

I'm going to make the payment later. Afterall it's only 8 am where is supposed to be in and I'm busy in a safari camp checking out the lions! hehe

By the way, he hasn't been replying back to me on my other addy. He sent me both his gold dust script and his Davey Jones one... We'll just have to see.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still in this one RP. Like Loupeitak I've been sent 4 trophy pics so far and
he has changed his a personal email address for me as my son. I've got him
hooked and playing a good victim/daddy role.

"In life if you aspire to acquire the desire you acquire, then you fire and it backs fire, don’t retire but retire to acquire the desire you acquire." –Bxn JohnsXn

Closed lad accounts x6
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dropped me because its been 48 hrs without a single mail Sad

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to any of my emails either, so don't worry just yet. Wink

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not mailed him in a week as ive been out of the country! Ive told him that 2 ppl died and my ship was sunk off south east coast. Hopefully that will do him for another week as I am working away from home again!

He seems to get more pushy now! And flustered as hes "very busy" aww diddums Very Happy

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just joining this epic bait as a new victim for his gold dust scam. He's finally gotten back to me after a couple of days, and it's a wonder how he gets anybody to fall for this crap!

lad wrote:
I can see it in you that you are an honest and sincere person that I can do this business with so that we can make a lot of money together on this business and since you said you will get the money for the 10 kg of Gold dust and I will get you 10 kg more so as soon you made the payment of 10 kg to us and I will ship you 20 Kg Of Gold Dust but please Mr. R1ch4rd I don’t want you to disappoint me on this business because am going to ship 20 Kg and after you get the 20 kg and you will not send the money of the 10 kg I add for you in time. the reason why I want to do this for you is that I want you to make a lot of money in this business and you knew you are going to pay us for 10 kg already but am sending you 20 kg so when you get the 20 kg you have to sell them before you send the remain money of 10 kg to me and as soon as you done that then I can now trust you and send you 50 kg again but I want you be sincere and honest with me and I believe in you that you wont disappoint me because we still have a long way to go and you are going to make a cool money out of this if you don’t disappoint me.

Does this guy understand punctuation and readability? That's all one sentence! Of course my character understands it perfectly, no need to clarify further Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dimwit son hasn't realized has chopped him... -.-

I'll pm you the address he is using, RP, so can brag about it there Wink

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, G0mer is all over it Very Happy

Quote:

FOOL U IGNORE DA G0MER B0YZ NOW U PAY

UR DOLLA HAS BEEN CHOP AGAIN

U SHULD B MORE CAREFUL

<*snipped payment info*>

O AND HOW U LIKE ME SEND DIS PICTURE TO ALL URE BOYS? U MAY HAV FOUND MY WEAKNESS, BUT U A FOOL

DONT FUCK WIT DA G0MER B0YZ

JOIN NOW OR DA PAIN WILL CONTINUE

Moral of the story? Don't send people embarrassing pictures of milk being poured on you when there are hackas about Twisted Evil

ETA: I also sent the email from an addy he hasn't seen before, with the subject line of "URGENT"

@Jade: I think he is starting to break down completely Laughing

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got into a discussion because of all the chops, and so I gave him an ultimatum. Havent heard from him since. He even tried to blackmail me with suicide. Pfft!

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So everyone is giving up on this wonderful lad?

Yes, that's right... 3 emails in a matter of a few minutes. Anyone sense desperation? I'll show you desperation!
My reply:

I thought the bait was over here. I was preety much ready to go on. Guess who came crawling back?

That's right... 2 more emails... Mwahahaha I still got a chance! Very Happy

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just been dolla'chopped with me for the second time...
And he writes me the same way: some e-mails in a few minutes
Laughing
Maybe his fingers are shivering so much that he hits the mouse buttons several times in a row?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya everyone,

I have being enjoying this thread, great fun.

Now, this is my first post but I have been lurking for a long time.

Two things;

If 'G0merb0ys' are searched on Google it links straight to this forum / thread. I suggest you guys be careful.

2) I am very stupid when re. email addresses, would someone be so kind as to give me info about setting up anonymous email addys.

Many thanks. I hope to join in once I can get a private email address and have learnt a bit more about the baiting.

Cheers Smile
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He's right bout google! I just tried it and it's the first thing that pops up!

About creating an email, when they ask for your name use your fake character's name, details, etc. Like the name that shows up when I send an email is which doesn't mean anything really.

Imagine you are creating an email for your imaginary friend. Go wild and use your imagination Smile

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loupeitak wrote:
So everyone is giving up on this wonderful lad?

I'm still baiting his gold dust scam. It's just taking a while to get anywhere, which I've been told is the point Very Happy

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

Aayr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God I love this thread - and this lad Very Happy

On a side note - both g0m3r b0yz (unmasked) and g0mer b0yz link to these forums when you browse it on google :< So be a bit careful so he don't catch it Smile

unmasked are mentioned here -> http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172192

Last edited by Aayr on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By mentioning the unmasked and non-1337 you have just given google bots more info. Please mask or 1337 them.

Thanks

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dogbait wrote:
Hiya everyone,If 'G0merb0ys' are searched on Google it links straight to this forum / thread. I suggest you guys be careful.

That's true, but that name is never given to the lads. They are given with the 'o' instead of the '0'. So a scammer would not be likely to search for the form with the zeroes in it.

The unmasked form with o's that the lads get does lead to this post on 419eater.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have got some emails from him, ive not been @ baiting for a couple weeks so my contact with him is slow. He wants a copy of my passport and wants to meet me in person sometime if he can and a phone number off me to do so. Rolling Eyes

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's still in the gold dust business
Quote:
Thanks for your reply. Regarding to your mail I received about the amount you can raise to start the Gold dust business with us but I want you to know that $5,000 is too low to start the business with us but I will give you a Trier and but we can proceed on this business I will need to give you a contract agreement document which you are going to sign on and return it back to me then after that we talk about how you are going to make the payment to us.

Please John here is my two mobile phone number +447544927445……+447045721710 which I will like you to call me on or send me a text message because I prefer in talking with my client on phone than sending mail to each other and this is a very serious business which I don’t want anything to happen to you or I and you will be thinking other wise because phone talking is secure than email and I will like you to get a mobile phone which I can be sending you a text message or even call you when it come to payment level to be more secure then mails.
I have your full details with me and I will prepare the agreement document for you tomorrow and I will send it you as soon as I finished the contract agreement document between you and our company.
I will be waiting for your prompt reply back to me ASAP.
Mr. Micha3l J0nathan
+447544927445
+447045721710

$5,000 isn't enough to start business but he is giving me a Trier?Isn't that nice of him.Also notice bit about preferring a telephone or text message to e mail-guess he has had some issues with e mail as of late Twisted Evil
He wants me to get a mobile phone just to talk with him?I don't think so.
I do think he may get an e mail in a day or 2 asking just who is this G0mer fellow who is handling his finances Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
He's been hounding me about a mobile phone too. He wouldn't even leave my K7 number a voicemail...he tried to send it a text message and then starting asking me IF I GOT HIS TEXT MESSAGE YES OR NO. That conversation went on for a couple days.

$5,000 is nothing, man...he wanted me to buy 10 kilos at $105K! Unfortunately the bank denied my third mortgage, so I'm asking him if it's OK to buy only 5 with the money we've saved up for my great-aunt's life-saving heart transplant. I wonder what he'll say Sad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since I am a poor and humble sailor man,$5,000 was all I could come up with.On second thought,I think I may get a Skype account,or pre-paid cell phone this weekend.It seems to be becoming an essential baiting tool,and I would love to hear what his voice does when I mention G0mer Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been dropped. My best bet is I am deaf and so he cant speak to me on the phone, so he has to speak through email which means he is vulnerable to G0mer.

It's been a great ride, but thta safari would've been an awesome ending Sad

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know lads are scumbags, but this lad has provided me with my first personal evidence.

Lad wrote:
Thanks for your reply.I have seen everything said about your aunt who is in the hospital dying in heart Surgery and i want to asure you that if you can rise the $50,000 to start the business with us and you will gain more than what you expect because if you make a payment of $50,000 to start the Gold business with us <SNIP>

See, if I send him the $50K my family has saved up for life-saving surgery, then he's assuring me I'll get well over $200K back. What scum.

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know if Im dropped, hes requested I get a phone but still loves asking how I am. I dont think he works (scams) on weekends...lol

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a very brief mention of a made-up associate of his also corresponding with me about our deal. As I imagined he would, he started freaking out, sending me 4 emails in an hour and also giving me a 4 minute voicemail about how HE IS HACKA. He now has a robust security feature to his emails, where he will include the top secret security code of 1234 so I know it's him. Seriously.

Naturally, I took a small page from bohigal's playbook, and I now have him calling gold dust "fairy dust" for extra security. Yeah, that's as creative as I could get last night. it's still pretty funny though. Thanks everyone for getting him so paranoid about hackas. Of course, eventually they'll crack his security code and chop the gigantic payment I'm about to make to him.... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic