SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Time Baiting & Having a Good Laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my very first time baiting, and actually I just found this website a few weeks ago. Normally when I get one of those "we have this much money for you" email, I would just hit the delete button. But after finding this site, I decided that if I were to get another one of those e-mails, I would try and bait them.

===========================
This e-mail came through my work e-mail address this morning.

Sender: WESTERN UNI0N [br@[email protected]]
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: (was left blank)

Good day,

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 to you as instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the British prime minister after the last G20 meeting that was held on April 2nd in London, making you one of the beneficaries.

Here is the information below:

M0NEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: XXXXXX5608 SENDER NAME: Mr. M@rk D@niel
AMOUNT: US$7,500

I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until the FULL payment of (US $360,000.00 Dollars) is completed within 6 (six) Months.

For track, send your Full Names via Email to:

Mr G@rry M00re
E-mail: western-uni0n773@whiti@[email protected]
Tel: +xxxx45766874
================

Not wanting to risk my work e-mail, I used a Yahoo e-mail I had set up a long time ago with a name that is completely different from mine, and sent the following reply around 10am:

Good day, Mr. M00re,

I got the email (see below) that said I should contact you regarding the money that's supposed to come twice a week. Why am I getting this?

Amie
===============

Sure enough, within half an hour, I got a long reply that doesn't really answer my question and talks a whole lot of bull crap. I can't stop laughing cuz if they really are careful, they'll know that they never sent an e-mail to the address that I used. Obviously they aren't THAT cautious. This is what I received from the e-mail address I wrote to:

Attention: Amie,

Thanks for your swift to our previous mail,the content of your mail was well understood by us,and we are officially informing you that you have been designated as a beneficiary of the G-20 / British Government reward to solve the global world economy melt down.
You've been sent a payment of USD $ 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred U.S. Dollar) according to a statement the UK Treasury, in full Her Majesty the UK Treasury, which indicates that we should be sending you twice a week a payment of USD $ 7,500.00 for the period of six months until the completion of U.S. $ 360,000.00 (three hundred sixty thousand dollars U.S.) to the reception.

The British Prime Minister James G0rdon Br0wn has made several statements that the government is analyzing the financial crisis with several goals: to solve those problems of liquidity, and capitalization rules. Since 1999, the G-20 has contributed to strengthening the international financial architecture and to promote sustainable economic growth and development.

The G-20 now has a crucial role in advancing the work among the advanced economies and emerging to fight against the financial crisis and economic arena, the United Kingdom is very honored to chair the Group of Twenty in 2009 in other to restore global financial stability, lead the international economic recovery and ensure a sustainable future for all countries worldwide.

We finally sent you the first payment of USD $ 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred U.S. Dollar), but rest assured that you can not collect money from Western Union or follow the line of Money for any collection until now, because you have not fulfilled the obligations necessary because of your transfer.

Here are the details of the $ USD 7500.00 your first payment
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): xxxxxxx608
Sender's name: Mr. M@rk D@niel

Be informed that you won,t be able to pick up the money now because of the instruction of the Office of IMF (International Monetary Fund) that you have to get the clearance certificate Fund (FCC). The certificate shall bear you the original beneficiary of the Fund and to change the receiver to your name and the certificate is only USD $230 (two hundred thirty dollars U.S.), which must be paid by all beneficiaries to a change documented receiver name

To advance you must provide your:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID, so that we can process your document to change the receiver on the certificate of discharge of the Fund.

All matters related thereto shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid identity fraud, or to duplicate.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,
Mr. G@ry M00re
=======================

I really didn't bother to read thru the entire e-mail. One thing is clear: they want my info. I'm trying to decide whether to stop responding, or to send some fake info over. I'll wait a day or two before responding to them, if I decide to. Either way, I'm amused. Laughing
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, soy. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@soypwr3

welcome to eater.

I got the same scam, i reply in a different way and i got the same reply. that's how they normaly work, most of the time they don't even bother to read your email aswell, the get their reply and send you their second part of their script.

try to ask them to explain it differently or ask questions about it. then they go offscript and you can have your fun

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget about the info for now - you've got questions for him! You've never done business online before, so you need to know all about what you're about to get into. Remember to ask the questions one at a time - lads love that.

Have fun and bait safe! Very Happy

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the following reply. And I'll remember to only write them one email a day, or make them wait more than a day before I email them.
============
Hi Mr. M00re,

I've never done anything like this. I need to know what I'm getting into with this dealing. Thank you.

Amie
============

I wonder if they'll be going off the script now, LoL.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Just keep plugging away until they do. Be patient. That is you greatest asset, as they are not. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the 'British Prime Minister, James Brown' one, too. Laughing Hard to imagine our Gordon getting down and funky to 'I feel good' or 'Papa's got a brand new bag' somehow.

Welcome, bait safe, read the mentors, get a sticky etc etc....

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bother replying them again until today, since I was busy with other things. They e-mailed me again yesterday with the same long list of reason and information they need from me. So I sent a reply today:

Dear Mr. M00re,

I got this information the last time you e-mailed me.

So why was I named a beneficiary? I'm just curious.

My name is Amie XXX.

I don't have a passport because I never traveled outside of the US before. Can I still get the money?

Best regards,
Amie
===================

I wonder if they'll change the script now, since I supposedly don't have a passport, and really want the $$. Laughing
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dont expect them to go of script so easy...he dont care any of the documents he asked you thats just his script even if you tell him my paspoort is sended he prob will say ..thank you i got it...use your imagination..get him of the script it isnt that importnat for you first bait anyway. Just mess around a bit waste his time and ya maybe you get him ofscript after few mails but if not its not a big deal......You could fake a big fight with your wife a few mails in the bait because she think you have a E girlfriend with all the secret mailing...after all they ask 100% discretion...ask him for advice about what to do with your wife,maybe you should drop her?Plenty of stuff to mess around with just use your imagination you get used to it after a while.....read alot of other baits it helps to guide you and find idea's.Some people here go extreme in those story's i like to keep it a bit real but seems the lads are willing to believe alot. If you tell them you live on Mars they even might believe that as well.As lons as there is western union on Your side of Mars they are ok with it.

Good luck
soypwr3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, he responded to my last e-mail pretty quickly. Here is what he sent:

Dear D@phne Amie xxx, (where did he get "D@phne?")

Thank you for the mail. but you can not peakup the money because has been put on hold by the International Monetary Fund ( IMF), this is because we are yet to authenticate the receiver name to your bonified name. (bonified? is that a word?)

All diplomatic payout are made with receiver name undisclosed to the beneficiary until they proceed with the clearance documentation for the claims of their fund. This clearance certificate is to certify the beneficiary as the bonified person to go and claim the money from the Western Union outlet, twice weekly.

This was the reason you were unable to track the fund online.Once this money is paid, you can go to the Western Union agent and claim your fund. So you go ahead and make the payment as soon as possible to enable you receive your benefit ($7,500.00) 4 to 5 hours upon receipt.

Payments are to be made via Western Union Money Transfer to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) agent here in United Kingdom, with the details below:

Receiver Name: Mrs R0se K@m@
Address: 103 L@v3nder Hill B@ttersea,
L0nd0n, SW11 5QL
United Kingdom.
Amount: $230

(So this is what they are really after, the $230 "fee")

Once your payment is made your Fund Clearance Certificate for the change of name, will be process and you can go for the pickup of your first payment of US$7,500.00 please email us with the details of your payment, sender's name, MTCN # and scan copy of the payment receipt and also be informed that your weekly payment schedule is Tuesdays and Fridays respectively till completion of $360,000.00 within six months. once again we want you to advance you must provide your:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE:
Regards,
Mr. Gary M00re.
====================

OK, I decided to get goofy and hopefully get some type of "WTF" response from this "Mr. M00re" so I sent the following e-mail this morning:

Dear Mr. M00re,

How are you? It's a beautiful day, knowing that I will soon be getting so much money. I really want to tell my boyfriend about it but you say to keep it confidential. I think once I have this money I can pay off my debts, buy a new car, and take a nice long vacation. Do you recommend any good place for a vacation?

I think I'll quit my jobs, too, and just relax for some time, since I'll have enough money to live on without working for some time. I am so tired everyday, working 2 jobs.

You know, a lady named Valerie emailed me and said she works for you and I should send the money in cash to her in France, and she would route it to you in London. I don't know if I can come up with the $230 right away but I will try. Can you just take the $230 out of the first payment you will be sending me?

Best regards,

Amie
==================

I figured that if I threw in some random name, maybe they'll freak out? I dunno, but I hope so. I'm definitely having fun doing this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic