SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad without a lot of patience...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has quite a short patience it seems...

Lad wrote:

I didn't read this, neither should you Wink
Dear Friend,

I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your contact from the peoples search database on the web during my discrete search for a foreign partner whom can assist my client in taking this business to it success. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, but I hope you will read on and consider the value I offer.

My name is Gilbert Macentee, I am a citizen of United Kingdom but my mother's was an indigen of Ghanian, I have a client inherited $16M from her late father in Brunei. Her father's deposited the funds in the Eurolite Services Limited for safe keeping in Canada. The funds sealed airtight in two trunks and deposited after payment was done in Canada. At present, the funds is beyond my client reach, I will process the withdrawal of the funds on your behalf as my client beneficiary and transfer funds to your final designated account through her HSBC account in Brunei. You would help my client investing part of this funds on landed properties or automobile spare parts or any profitable business suggested by you in your country. You will guarantee us that reasonable profit will be share in every end of the year. My client late father’s late generated funds from supplied of marine and aviation equipments to West Africa Sub-Region.

While wiring the funds to your account, all the vital documents proven that funds are not from illicit drug trade, money laundering, anti-terrorist or embezzled funds from government account will be acquire and it will proven to your bank and country that source of funds are legitimate.

For us to swing to action, kindly send me your full name, contact address, personal telephone number/fax with attach copy of your ID CARD for identification. This information required will be forwarded to process claiming of funds from the Eurolite Services Limited. I will send you some documents of deposit as soon as I hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gilbert Macentee.

UK-Tel: +447045714360

African-Mobile: +23480

36 Woodstock Grove

London W12 8LE

I wrote:

Long mail telling him he has to become a member of my church and that he might help us start a new branch in africa and receive loads of money to do that.

Lad wrote:

this is not your first story

I wrote:

Dear Gilber Macentee, Brother in Christ,

Please tell me what you mean by that.

Yours Faithfully,
<siggie>

Lad wrote:

WHATI MEAN IS THAT, THERE ARE FAKE STORIES ABOUT CHURCH ESTARBLISHMENT, IF YOU REALLY MEAN IT I WILL NEED PROVE BEFORE WORKING WITH

I wrote:

Dear Gilbert Macentee, Brother in Christ,

I understand what you mean, I think. But obviously my church isn't fake... If you go to the site of my church:
http://www.church0fthec0ck4ndbull.co.cc and you go to the page 'our church' you will see the proof of it. The picture there is a photograph of my churchbuilding. It is also very evident that it is a building of MY church, because it has the statue of the Bull with the Cock on his back in front of it, what other church than my church would do that?

Yours Faithfully,
<siggie>

^ Ha! Rock-solid evidence!

Lad wrote:

CAN YOU SEND ME MONEY TO START?,

Huhwhat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic