SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems now paranoid about what passes through his mailbox Very Happy
He pretends to be in a refugee camp and need 950$ right now.

Quote:
PLAESE DON’T SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME OR INFORMATION THROUGH EMAIL BUT I WANT YOU TO TEXT THE SENDER NAME AND THE MTCN OF THE MONEY YOU SEND TO ME THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND HERE IS MY FRIEND PHONE NUMBER TO TEXT THE INFORMATION TO ME +23470xxxxxxxx SO mybaiternamehere I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR TEXT MESSAGE AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT AND YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME ON THIS FONE NUMBER I GIVE YOU.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is being too carefree about his safety lately. I thought it was time to tighten the screws.

Quote:
To: Mr. Sparr0w Be1um
Date: 18 September 2009
Re: YOUR SECURITY

Dear Mr. Sparr0w Be1um:

I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU MAY BE IN GRAVE DANGER. THE POLICE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD, MURDERED, AND SOMEONE IS RESPONSIBLE! Anyone recognize this? Smile

BETWEEN HER COLD STIFF LABIA WAS FOUND A NOTE FROM THE MURDERER. I DO NOT SEEN THE NOTE BUT I AM TOLD IT SAID "WE ARE FOLLOWING THE MONEY. WE WILL SHAKE DOWN ALL FAMILY MEMBERS UNTIL WE FIND THE MTCN." THIS MAY BE CONNECTED TO FACT THAT WHEN SHE DIED, MRS. B3LUM HAD A WIRE SERVICE RECEIPT THAT SHOWED SHE HAD SENT SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IN AFRICA. THE POLICE FEEL THAT THESE GANGSTERS WHO POISONED YOUR MOTHER HAVE AFRICAN CONTACTS BECAUSE THE POISON CAME FROM THE AFRICAN SAND VIPER (Cerastes vipera). DO YOU KNOW THIS SNAKE? QUITE DEADLY.THE GANGSTERS MAY TRY TO FIND HER CONTACT IN AFRICA. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? IT IS BELIEVED THAT YOUR MOTHER ALSO UNWITTINGLY SOLD HER BLACKBERRY CELLULAR TELEPHONE TO THE GANGSTERS BEFORE SHE DIED, SO THEY HAVE HER INFORMATION FROM THAT AS WELL.

I WILL ASK THE POLICE HERE FOR ADVICE ON HOW YOU SHOULD PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE AFRICAN ARM OF THIS GANG. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND PROTECT YOURSELF. CLOSE THE WINDOW CURTAINS IF YOU HAVE THEM. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU.

Sincerely,
Brute H@ndey, M.D.
Chief of Neurosurgery

Time for the gangsters to SMS him some nice messages. The police and doctor will advise on how to disguise himself and protect from snakebites.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My plan is starting. I am supposedly landing in Mozambique in about 4-5 hours to deal with some business. After that Im meeting with my stupid good for nothing son in Ghana. He believes Im gonna bring him $30k plus an Iphone and MacBook.

Im gonna make him wait for me at 3 am on Sunday at the airport. I wont show up because my plane is gonna have to make an emergency landing somewhere. After that huge scare is gonna develop a fear of planes and he has to come pick me up. If he tries to make me send him cash, RP, you know what to do Wink.

Someone suggest where I am to land in. Just remember not Ghana (where his boys are) or Nigeria (where he already is).

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh, G0mer will be glad to have a hand in your deal... Twisted Evil

How about you land in Douala, which is in Nigeria's neighbor to the east, Cameroon? It's a major city in between Mozambique and Ghana, and it would be perfectly reasonable that your plane might land there.

@bohigal: I like the sick murderer character you have created, they certainly are picky where they stick their murder notes Laughing

@Albator: Good, that's just how we want him. Next he will hopefully ask for the receipt to be sent by snail mail Razz

New mail from the boi, rather disappointing:
Quote:
V1ctor their is no problem with the g0MER because i can not join their gang and they ask me to draw their gang tatoo to my hand which everybody is looking for G0mer because of their money hacking stuff and ppl are not happy here and i can join them and i knew all my money they have been eating and God pass them ....

I have know how am going to treat my job now and you just leave me and them Ok...

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU ...

ONE LOVE ......K0FI

No matter, G0mer will bring him to his knees once again. Any bets on how long it will take this time?

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams

Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give him a few days at most.

Why doesn't he want the new victims is still bugging me :/

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loupeitak wrote:
I'll give him a few days at most.

Why doesn't he want the new victims is still bugging me :/

Too much fear of dolla chop before settling the thing with g0mer, I guess...
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update from Mr. Lad

Ok... This is getting interesting... ^.^

And I recieved this right after:

Of course I didn't recieve this email because the email servers are going crazy so he gets no phone number off me Smile

In about an hour or two Mr. is going to wake up (7-8 am time in Mozambique) and I'm going to give him all the details to come pick me up.

I can see it now. A lad or two travelling in a smelly bus to go meet me at the airport, spending a few hours only to come back and find out I have landed in Cameroon (Thanks RP! Smile)

I need some help with making/taking a call from this lad. I'm gonna lodge at the US embassy and I'm almost 100% sure he's gonna ask for the people there to call him or something. Would anyone be willing to call him for me if he does ask?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
This lad is being too carefree about his safety lately. I thought it was time to tighten the screws.

Quote:
To: Mr. Sparr0w Be1um
Date: 18 September 2009
Re: YOUR SECURITY

Dear Mr. Sparr0w Be1um:

I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU MAY BE IN GRAVE DANGER. THE POLICE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD, MURDERED, AND SOMEONE IS RESPONSIBLE! Anyone recognize this? Smile

I do believe you're paraphrasing Plan Nine From Outer Space.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FUTURE EVENTS, SUCH AS THESE, WILL AFFECT YOU, IN THE FUTURE!

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Is there any way I can help? Smile

@Loupeitak

Very nice trophy Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So the Plan 9 script was really just one big scam mail!

From now on I'm going to include lines from the greatest movie ever in all my messages to my son Sparr0w Be1um.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go figure. We kick in to a discussion of Plan 9 the day after I get rid of my Plan 9 zombie Tor Johnson avatar.

THEY LAUGHED AT VITAMINS!

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
smiley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this guy for real?
you've been messing with him for 3 months now and he still thinks hes gonna get rich Smile

u guys have given me hours of reading fun thx Smile

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got another love letter from the enforcer

Quote:
You foolish and jobless bastard!You were offered a chance to join the G0merboyz,but you refuse.Wealth and power would have been yours.Mr G0mer has grown tired of waiting,and has decided you must be eliminated as an enemy.If you do not provide proof of becoming one with The G0mer in the form of the tattoo,by 1AM Wednesday morning,I will be coming for you with all of my men.Your death will make me very happy.There is no place in Nigeria that will be safe for you,G0mer has contacts all over.
Time is running out you fool-keep looking over your shoulder.

Sooner or later,we have to be able to convince him a safari or a tattoo are a good idea-preferably both Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new development, maybe I missed something...

First he sent me an e-mail yesterday signed "J0hn 0Cksm4ll" Shocked

And this morning I received an e-mail from exactly the same address from yahoo, except that it was not sp4rroW but sp4rroVV (i.e. V V instead of W)!!!
Shocked Shocked

Has he really been hacked?
Or is someone responsible for this? Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's last name is 0cksmall and he has taken on that surname since I adopted him.

Its fun to see confused lads Smile

hansblofeld
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am total newb but if possible I want in on this.. This is the most epic Troll/bait I have ever seen (4chan has got nothing on you guys)..
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Set up a gmail account and PM it to me, I will be sure to forward it to him Smile
Oh, and if you want to see a real epic bait: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890
EDIT: Ah, and welcome to Eater!

@Albator: More attempts to avoid G0mer from finding his email accounts Laughing

@doc: I love it, keep up the terror Twisted Evil

@smiley: Actually, I was baiting him alone in late April, so it's been more like 4-5 months Twisted Evil

@Loupeitak:
Quote:
Yeah i have got the victims and i need more Gold victims because the victims you gave to me no one reply to j0hn sparrow and dave j0nes but the gold victims was the only reply to me when i gave him my gold format so i will need more victims for my gold job...ok
Check your spam folder just in case Smile

V1ctor i want to work hard so that you and i can share big money together but as for joining the gang ..am not interested in joing they gang ok.. O rly? That'll be problematic Twisted Evil

just give me gold victims and i will get money out of them and if you still more victims for the other two format again is good too ..

I will be waiting to read from you...

K0fi Wlliams

@AL1VE: I'll be writing you a PM, I have another secret plan.

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams

Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering where this came from-I rarely use this addy,but I was using it for his D4vy J0nes scam.Got this last night-
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am the Director Manager of Big0ks Company Limited and Mr. Michael J0nathan by name and am base in London,United Kingdom.It's our pleasure to write you today, we hereby want to put our offer across to your attention for self interest in doing a potential and profitability business with us.

We proudly announce to you that we are in procession of 950 kg of Au dust in our ware house in London.How would you find making money for yourself just by being a middleman between a seller and a buyer? This is an opportunity for you and me to make cool money for ourselves. I wish to appoint you as my agent in respect of a lucrative gold trade. The community leader of a village in Ghana wants me to help them sell their Gold, they intend using the money in rebuilding houses and for
developing there village. In view of this, l am looking for a foreign partner that I can present to the community leader as the buyer l have for their Gold.
Below is the specification:

Commodity: AU Alluvial Gold Dust
Carat: 23 Carat
Quantity: 950 KG
Price: $10,500
Purity: 92.9%
Origin: Ghana

Here is the deal:

(1).We can help you talk to the Community elders on re-negotiate with them on reduction of price of the Gold.

(2). You will make an agreement with the community leader to pay for half of the Gold, you would insist making half payment and ship the Gold to your country before making the balance payment to them. By this, you will have time to sell the Gold in your country.

(3). After you must have sold the Gold, you would then make payment to the community on trust, all this will be on the Grantee and impression I will give to the people of the village.

We stand to make huge profit from this deal. If you are interested let me know.

Yours in service,
Mr. Micha3l J0nathan.

Also got an email trying to phish the password to this e mail account.Our lad thinks he is slick.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yup, that's our lad! So, if anyone gets that email and has time...bait away Twisted Evil

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I noticed the email, but was too lazy to copy/paste my own script :p

EDIT:

I just needed to share this with you guys:

Riiiight.... For security purposes.... Sure....

And can anyone sense desperation? Laughing Laughing

I postponed the safari a bit because of real life issues, but it should go down this weekend

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but I have breaking news!

It seems I don't even need to crash my plane somewhere! This guy is baiting himself and setting himself up for a safari! I love this lad!

I'm sure would love to get an extra $4650 don't you think? Twisted Evil
I'll PM you, RP, when I send the money so you can boast to him how you chopped his dolla Smile

hansroaming
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lou you sir are a master (baiter)!

anyways no need for me to go in one this one as I have just scored my first one last night. But I'm going to keep following this because this is just classic.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Loupeitak: You've got him well hooked. I think he is clinging onto you as his last real victim. I'm excited that he might safari, but let's not forget how 419 works. This might be the first of many payments before he meets you. He might have all his money confiscated at the airport, or whatever crap he can think of. He told me several times that he was going to safari, but never did, so don't get too excited just yet. Though, based on how hooked he is, there is a much higher chance.
And don't worry, G0mer knew about the payment weeks ago Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic