SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"i will use my africa native juju to kill you"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Captain Mal, I've been baiting (in a sort of casual manner) one Dr Wi11iams J0hns0n from Togo. I'd let things slide a bit, so when I got this:

Quote:
Why did you kept silent this days,what is going on over there?

It was time for some bad news:

Quote:
I don't understand - Mr B0swell should have kept you updated. You people should talk to each other more.

(Literary allusion there)

As I hoped, first bafflement:

Quote:
Please who is Mr B0swell,and dose he have to do with this business??

And after this:

Quote:
Mr B0swell is your gorram PA! For the love of Pete - have you been drinking? Like I said, you people need to communicate better.

Anger and a THREAT! (emphasis added)

Quote:
I had never refer any Mr B0swell to you in this transaction,how come you acrossed Mr B0swell and who is the Mr B0swell?what business do you have with him,are you sure,you are not trying to divert this money in to unknow account.Please this buisness is my live and only hope if any thing happen to my funds,i will use my africa native juju to kill you there in your country.OK.
Because i am quite very sure that i have never introduce you to any so called Mr B0swell.

This won't help his mood:

Quote:
Holy shit on a shingle - Mr B0swell said you'd been under stress, but this just goes too far. "i will use my africa native juju to kill you there in your country.OK"? I'm going to forward this to Mr B0swell as you need professional help fast!

Very Happy

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
AngryBalloon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just wonderful!

I'd kill (with my own juju) to have that in my sig!

Closed lad accounts
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a note of thanks from Mr. Boswell would help to spread the juju.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A death threat before an actual chop? Unheard of! This lad is definitely paranoid. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! his juju is no threat. All you have to do is summon the kraken to defeat his juju and revert his funds into your own account.

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww - take a look - now's he's grovelling!

Quote:
I said again to you that i do not know any Mr B0swell,i have never in this business talk about Mr B0swell,please can you forward the massage i sent to you that Mr B0swell is under stressed,what is all this??please don't make me die here,i have never had rest in my mind since all this Mr B0swell started,forward the mail of Mr B0swell to me now?

Well, B0swell did say that the Lad was stressed, and is B0swell wrong?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please don't make me die here,i have never had rest in my mind since all this Mr B0swell started

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this Mr Boswell is looking to upsurp the Gomer Boyz in this business? Shocked Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! More juju. These people really believe in it. If you want them to do something just hint at it. They'll probably spend all kinds of time and money getting protection.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter is on to something - Mr Boswell is open for business to chop dollars. Feel free to invoke the name.

Sand Timer x 7
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
that Mr B0swell is under stressed,

"H-e-r-e-'s your sign". I'm sure you'll be able to remedy that immediately. Laughing

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that this will not help the Lad's mood:

Quote:
Mr B0swell explained what happened, though he didn't have to be so gorram crude about it. I couldn't care less that you're homosexual - though picking up teenage boys was always a risk, and being found out by your wife and kids must be a bad way to come out. I understand you must need time to get over it and work out what to do with your life.

Don't fixate on Mr B0swell - he's just doing his job and he isn't responsible for what happened. Don't worry, I'll see you get your 65% as agreed. You can start a new life anywhere you want. San Francisco or Sydney would be good places.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That must hurt... badly Twisted Evil

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it did hurt, he's trying not to show it:

Quote:
i don't understand what you are talking about?where is my funds,have you confirm it in your account?

Can't let him off the hook:

Quote:
You're in denial - not a good sign. Face up to what you are, man! Being gay shouldn't be such a big deal, right?

Mr B0swell was very rude about you and I had to tell him that it doesn't make a difference as far as I'm concerned. I'm a bit annoyed about having to be the messenger, but it seems that there's no other way.

Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to play the juju game, snakes are apparently universally feared in relation to juju. Perhaps if you choose to curse back you can invoke snakes to chase/taunt/hunt out/search for/etc him - anyone with juju beliefs will take this more seriously than the rest of us.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question for the members here then... my "dumb as a box of rocks" Texas cowboy persona could possibly go to the shaman of a nearby Koochiekoochie Indian tribe and have said shaman put the dreaded "Koochi rattlesnake curse" (99 44/100% fatal) on a lad. Would this be worthwhile, do you think?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With no response, I decided to stir the pot a bit. This was sent:

Quote:
ALL YR DOLLAS R BLONG 2 US
FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
B0SWELL

Back came a mild reply:

Quote:
please who are you fool?

That's the best he can do? B0swell ain't impressed!

Quote:
UR DOLLAS R MAI DOLLAS
UR MAGA RENOLD IS MAI MAGA
NOTING U CAN DO BOUT IT
HE PAY MOAR & MOAR 2 ME NOT U
BOI FUKKER

And then...

Quote:
boi,
na wa 4 u,u are working ur own i dey do my own why u dey yan like kid for this game.lets talk fine bcos i wan collect from the maga 2 or else ur name be sorry

Who's the boi here? And is that a threat?

Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mes think that is threat, Yastreb! Surprised

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's both of me threatened now. I wonder if he's got enough voodoo (or juju) for that? Anyhoo - can't let that pass:

Quote:
U DOAN SCAR ME GOAT BOI
RENOLDS MAGA MAI MAGA NAO
FUKK U 4 BASTED SON OF CRAK HO

He replied - quoting my own lines, no other text!

So:

Quote:
BEST U CAN DO?
I PWN U
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the mood for mischief, Mal wrote to Dr J0hns0n today:

Quote:
Just a report - Mr B0swell told me I shouldn't write you, that he'd keep you in the loop, but I thought you'd want to hear from me.
We've had problems with clearances and this may take some time to get through. Just be patient.
Have you decided where you want to go when this is done and dusted?

Just minutes later:

Quote:
I NEVER INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS SO CALLED Mr B0swell,THIS MAN IS A SCAMS ACTISE BE VERY WARNED.AS FOR MY BUSINESS PROPOSITION I HAVE LOOK FOR SOME BODY ELSE TO CONTINUE WHERE YOU STOP OKAY.
DO NOT MIND TO CONTACT ME AGAIN,JUST GO ON WITH Mr B0swell AND HE WILL SURELY COLLECT ALL YOUR MONEY FROM YOU AND YOU REALLY DESERVE IT

Ungrateful wretch!

Quote:
I'm sorry I wrote to you now if that rant is all the thanks I get. I should have listened to Mr B0swell.
FYI I'm not stopping anything and you can't give this to anyone else. You'll get your money because I keep my word. You'll hear from me when the job is done and I hope that you're grateful then.

Just a thought, but does his message to me look like he's got a standard text?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic