SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

thanks all for doing what you do!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ophiopogon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in march this year i opened a (legit) design business in the states and started to advertise on CL...i'm sure you all can imagine what my inbox must look like by now...
to make a long story short, i did a bit of research and ran across 419Eaters ; quite an education.
i have a couple of baits twisting in the wind, doing my best to play the gullible ass. the resources (fake forms forms and anon. numbers) have proved most valuble. if i can get anything dramatic or unique out of these bastards, i'll be sure to post it.
again, thanks for fighting the good fight....let's shut these f!@#rs down
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, welcome to eater.

Remember to always bait safe and use an email address with fake information. Remember these people are criminals and should be dealt as such.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your business.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater ophiopogon.

As Loupeitak mentioned, it is important to bait safe. It sounds like you may be baiting these guys using your real CL information. If you are doing that, you need to drop them right now. Baiting safe is the number one priority.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ophiopogon: You're welcome. Very Happy And also welcome here, of course Wink

ophiopogon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i killed off (bankrupted)the original recipient and diverted all correspondence to a fake email. i havent given any (correct) personal info besides my p.o.box...i really do want to see what they can send me
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never EVER give these criminals real live info, not even a drop box. There are some baiter dropboxes available but only for premium members. Besides if you are still baiting thesame lad who knows your RL email address then drop him and try to re bait him with another addy.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ from the OP's last post, I see he is baiting from another addy. As for the PO box, I would suspect that it could be possible for a lad to match it to the original CLadvert. I'd recommend you (the OP) double checking this. Make sure it isn't traceable. (perhaps put it in Google ans see if your P.O box comes back to your company address.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Mondo Grass, all the advice above is valid, check your PO Box details thoroughly, you don't want Postal Inspectors or customs climbing over you for receiving fraudulent cheques through the mail.

Take care, bait safe, etc etc and so on. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ophiopogon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will do....thnx
stopped advertising on CL last month and the biz email contains no personal info. i never open spam there any more..i dont need to , my fake identity gets plenty of his own spam...p.o. boxes int the states are (supposed to be) fully anonymous and confidential. i think only the cops would be able to track down the owner and only if they had probable cause., although i suppose there could be a lad or 2 out there who could hack the u.s. postal service....ill ask at the post what the deal is with that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic