SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potential first Safari!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:41:32 +0000
Subject: Princess Seraf1na Sawad0.
To: **@hotmail.com

Hello dear Zin0vic,

I got your mail and thanks for your positive responds to my email, may God bless you. I really do appreciate your willingness to assist me and my younger brother towards this venture and my dear this is a serious and quick transaction provided you will love and care for me and my money very well after the retrieval of the consignment from the security company.

I believe and I know that with the directives from the almighty God that you are an honest person and never have you betrayed me when this my money enters into your account. It is very important we know our selves very well before we commence on this business and I wish to remind you that your presence will be needed here in Burkina Faso as my father foreign business partner.

Below are also my details:

Name in full: Princess Serafina Assetou Sawado.
Address: Rue 102 Padua , Bobo Dioulasso Community, and Burkina Faso West Africa .
Age: 24 Years Old My Father Name: HRH Abdul Hamza Sawado, Chief of Padua in Bobo Dioulasso Community , Burkina Faso , West Africa . Under graduate of University of Burkina Faso and Christian family.

One more thing, I want you to know the reason why I needed you as my late fathers business partner to release this fund to you, and why I need your help to invest this fund is because during the lodging of this consignment in the security company, because of my fathers position in our community, My father did not let the security company to know that the content of the consignment is money, he told them that it is a family treasure, it contains gold and diamond that belongs to his business partner, he let them to know that he is not the owner of the consignment, this is for security of his position in our community, he told them that this consignment belongs to his business partner that it should be released to him in conjunction with his partner, but in his absent that the consignment should be released to his partner in agreement with his daughter Princess Serafina and of which I will forward to you the necessary certificates given to me by my father.

So, my dear you can see the reason why I contacted you and this should be between the two of us and I don’t want a third party to know this for security purpose and this should remain within us as a secret.

And for this reason, I mapped out percentage to give to you for this assistance and will invest this fund under your directives and care in your country. Very important to let you know that all our hope is only in this money and I know that this business will go a long way to join us as one family.

My dear, our condition of living here has become very poor, since the death of my father, this is the reason why I want you to consider this business very important and come down here in person if possible, so that we can discuss a better way to invest this fund after it has been released to you as my fathers foreign partner. It is my plan that I and my younger brother Alex will go back with you to your country immediately this fund is released and transferred to your account, for the sharing and proper investment of this fund as we will agree.

So my dear I think your presence will be highly needed here if possible, for the signing off of this consignment from the security company and you should list every expenses you may incur in this business, which is your travelling expenses, I will like you to take proper record of it because this will be the first thing to be settled as soon as this consignment is released before sharing and investment.

Please inform me immediately if you can be able to come down here or not before we proceed and kindly send to me a copy of your international passport and your data to enable me built more trust and confident on you in this business since this is the only hope that I and my younger brother Alex have in this earth as of now because (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) is not a small money. See attach my photo’s and please don’t expose them, you know my position.

I look forwards to your earliest reply, thank you and remain blessed.

Yours sincerely,
Princ355 S3raf1na Sawad0.

So I did my reply; interestingly enough I added a kinky edge to it at the end!

Quote:

Dear Seraf1na,

What a blessed day today to receive an email from yourself. It is truly remarkable to wake up and have the Lord's light shine from the hole between my buttocks when i received contact from you.

I worry for you, Seraf1na, and I hope you are well.

Serafina, I am more than happy to come to Burkina Faso. As you have noted, my business partakes a lot of partnerships in Africa, and I am sure I can travel to Africa in the next 2 weeks or so. I am unsure whether I can get to Burkina Faso, but I can get to Cairo or Alexandria in Egypt - will this suffice?

You can trust me, Serafina, as I trust you. But you must understand for me, and my business, it is the utmost responsibility that we maintain integrity and confidentiality in such an arrangement. I cannot be seen to be favourable to any member of government or royalty - the penalties for this will be the destruction of my wealthy business.

Can we arrange to meet in Cairo in perhaps two weeks' time? I look forward to meeting with you.

Perhaps you and i could share a room....

Sincerely yours,

P3t3r G. Zin0v1c

I'm going to run this one; there is great potential for a Safari. i've already set it up that i'm going to be in Africa on business (as an antiquities dealer), so travel to random parts of the backwaters of Africa will be easy to pass off.

Here we go!
dizzee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
no mercy Very Happy
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There won't be any mercy on this one.

Ruthless!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cairo will likely be tough, but good luck. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, but you forgot one tiny detail. Your lad is pretending to be a woman, which he is not. This makes any safaris pretty difficult.

Good luck, though. You might convince "her" to send "her barrister".

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or her father, brother, cousin, minister, or neighbor to discuss her dowry and your plans to marry.
You will of course bring bribes to sway them into letting you marry her.
Cell phones, laptops, watches, beaver skin derbies...

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. Just don't share a room with the father/brother/cousin/etc. I reckon that might just add a bit too much of a "kinky edge to it".

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
BaitDownUnder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The update:

Quote:
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:43:24 +0000
Subject: Pr1nc355 Seraf1n@ S@w@d0.
To: *****@hotmail.com

Hello dear Z1n0v1c,

I am delighted reading your message, I do appreciate your earliest compliance to my e-mail, as a matter of fact, this is quite a different transaction because the money in particular is mine and I have all the document the security company may request from you before releasing and shipping the trunk box to your country. I only need your assistance coming to Ouagadougou the state capital of Burkina Faso where the security company situated and sign off the trunk box and I will furnish you with the certificate my late father made the deposit of the trunk with the company such a deposit certificate. You can count on me on vital information the company may request of you. I cannot travel to Egypt or any other country until the trunk box been retrieved. If you are really sure of yourself on this project you will definitely come to Burkina Faso.

And probably if your present cannot be felt in my country Burkina Faso then I will possibly draft a letter you shall send to the company as my late father business partner and you shall also instruct the company to use their diplomatic power shipping the trunk box to your country.

Your earliest compliance is quite imperative, thanks and be blessed, if you are really sure of your integrity on this project kindly furnish me with you personal data’s and identity card.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Serafina Sawado.

And my reply:

Quote:

Hello Serafina,

Firstly, let me apologise sincerely for delaying in replying to your message. It has been a truly terrible weekend, with my dog being caught in quick-sand and having his gronker frozen off on a bed of dry ice. The poor little mutt, he has a really terrible rash on his dougan now, and i have to rub cream in to it every night.

I know i would have difficulties shipping the box; but I would be happy to meet you in Africa. As i mentioned, i'll be in Cairo inspecting some Egyptain neolyphic and translyphic golden phallic body insertions. It's so exciting; i can't wait to use the phallical tools for my own use!

Perhaps I can meet you in Burkina Faso? I would be happy to fly down to meet you there - then you do not have to fly out of your country.

I will bring the antiquities i buy in Egypt to show you and use them so you can see what they are like.

With dearest wishes,

Peter

Should be fun....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic