SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally got a bite from another woman(?) NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I have been getting all these scam emails from women and none of them ever write back when I tell them I'm a woman also interested in women. But, persistence has paid off!! Straight from Senegal (with pictures!):

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.202.6 with SMTP id z6cs281097anf;
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 02:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.66.35 with SMTP id t35mr17293076wak.87.1252402130204;
Tue, 08 Sep 2009 02:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (omp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.9.104])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 28si8459715pxi.88.2009.09.08.02.28.48;
Tue, 08 Sep 2009 02:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.9.104 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.9.104;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.9.104 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 73573 invoked by uid 1000); 8 Sep 2009 09:28:48 -0000
Received: (qmail 6999 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Sep 2009 09:28:48 -0000
deleted to prevent blowout
HTTP; Tue, 08 Sep 2009 02:28:47 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 02:28:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi Justine, can we start from here?, hope to hear from you, thanks.
To: [email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1801532369-1252402127=:6994"

Hi xxxx,

Thanks for writing back, how great it is to hear from you. I really appreciate you and welcome you to have a serious relationship. I am Veronica Tommy by name, fair in complxsion and very hardworking, intelligent,honest with open mind. I have good sense of honor, love nature and down to earth kind of person. I am 28years young girl and i have been attracted by other woman many about five years back. I think am new to this and it interest me much. I love to partner with you, i have not got any child, am single and outgoing. Here attach is my pictures, hope you will love me, send to me yours pictures. Let's get serious and start a trusted relationship. Presently i live here in Senegal, western part of Africa, origin of from Liberia. I am very serious person when it come to seeking for my partner in love, let me know how important it is to you for both of us meet and have good time together, i wait for your response, have a nice warmest kiss.

Sincerely,
Veronica.

Do you think Tommy is 'her' real name Shocked

Last edited by LotsaLove on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bulanash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ver0nica is a nice bi girl interested in books.Or boy. Or...whatever Very Happy
hxxp://www.shelfari.com/j0hnblack

How can one get love scams ? I only get gold/pounds/diamonds bullshit Sad
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOT WOOT -- good job lots I can't wait to read this one Very Happy

Bulanash read the stickies in the love forum and you'll see how to start getting romance baits Wink Soon you'll have more than you know what to do with

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bulanesh - I'm not real sure where this one came from. I'm just excited because normally when I tell them that I, too, am interested in women, I never hear from them again. Finally found a lad who is willing to play along Laughing

@Ivana - I hope to have some fun with this one
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The question of getting and keeping Love baits, can be simple and also complex, The old adage of "Keep it simply, Stupid" really does apply.

Set up a catcher account on Bybelovednet.com, using a simply name, combined with a Gmail account. Keep the profile short and simple. The more details you give the more you have to remember later on.
And the idea is for them to do all the work , NOT you.
It helps to post a photo, get that from Romance Scam, or another romance site.
Keep the first reply simply, Simply invite them to write to you at your G mail account, and thank them for there inquiry, and leave it at. The fact that they haven't written to you, doesn't come into it, Once they use your G mail account once, after that they simply click on reply, and could be sending it to anyone . Then when you get the first script, concentrate on them, Tell them how delighted you are to hear from them, and start the small talk. Don't get into sex, work or money. And Don't rush things..So it takes three months to find out her Bra size. What the hell, she's busy sending you her scripts and leaving someone else alone The chances are there not reading the reply's anyway..
It really is a waiting game..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want lads (who are more likely to adapt to a gay/lesbian bait) instead of vlads, substitute 4ppl.com for mybelovednet (profile does not need photo), and stay online 10-20 minutes after you open your profile for the first scammers to crawl out from under their rocks.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email from my newfound lover (it just makes me ill to even read this nonsense, much less type it) lol:

Quote:
My Friend xxxx,

You are highly welcome in my life. I had a relationship with a lady who support me when i was in school. She lead me to know how sweet and lovely it is to have fun together as woman to woman. At the first approch, i didn't like it but more furter i begin to love it to it's best so far. But now you are in the US and i do not have money to support myself in coming to meet you. So it will be very impossible for me to meet you over there. Unless you wish to help me, i will be very glad as well to have fun with you to it's best. What happy i will be to be with you over there xxxx. Honestly i will appreciate it a lots, all the same, i wait to see your pictures, wish to have kiss together, how honey it is, thanks.

Your Love Friend,
Veronica.

I will just keep reminding myself that this is really a guy pretending to be a woman, and I'm going to go for it hahaha.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol from what I understand about vlads is they look for money for a translating service, or coming to see you...

could always put a block there by saying you were going there on business anyway and would love to meet her & you enjoy watching your woman shopping for nice things ...

But wearborg is the one who deals with vlads...I stick to my lads, they're a lot more funny Wink

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Ivana: Vlads are far too cluey to put with the shenanigans I put my lads through. Mine ACTUALLY screwed up without even trying, and gave me the perfect to keep baiting.

Gotta love the lads.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day lotsalove Well the lovely Veronica sounds most charming, But you haven't suppled any info on her for anyone to know if in fact she is Russian. Please post the Headers, from the e-mail you received, and a photo, if she's sent .you any yet. Also where did you find her. That's also a good indication, of what's to come.
The Russians , ether bombard you with photo's or you get nothing, and it's hard to get them to send stuff. The Ukrainians are even worse, but most of them are working on a 5 or 6 e-mail script, before they want translation fees And you normally get a nude or semi-nude photo, just before they hit you for fee's.
But your girl [cough,cough] seems in a hurry, and the Russians normally have a softening up process, which can takes many months before they put the bite on you for Bus fare. Besides you haven't been approved off yet by Mother or Granny, or exchanged e-mails with them Wink
And that's another ball game entirely, after all if your not suitable, you won't be invited to send any money. So just play out the Chess game, and stick to small talk, The Weather, Walks in the Park, Does she have a Dog, Does she like to walk the Dog, Does she look like the Dog, Is she a Dog. Does she steal flowers from the Park. Chances are she won't read the replies, but it all helps to use up her script. Before the fun starts on why the money did not arrive. And where did it go Confused

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The writing style (these are lad mistakes, not vlad mistakes) and name (two first names) make it clear that this one is an African--but in this case "she" even admits to being in Africa. An IP will help with specific country, but there is no question that this one is a lad.

A vlad may lie about city, but they don't claim to be outside of the FSU since they are capitalizing on the romantic "Russian bride" idea in the first place.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies Borg. The first email that I posted in this topic is her first email. She's in Senegal, at least according to Header Analysis. I replied to her email thinking that I would never get a reply from her. After all, they never answer back when I go into my "I'm so happy to meet another woman interested in women." But Veronica did. She did send pictures. I just haven't had time to post them here. (Last time it took me about an hour to figure it out LOL!!)

I don't even know exactly what a vlad is, other than a russian pretending to be a woman (is that correct?). I'm betting this guy's name is really Tommy (notice in the first email how her last name changes from Tonmy to Tommy).

Soon as my busy week and weekend are over, I intend to give her my most intimate attention Wink
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo

Congratulations LotsaLove.

Laughing

Background on "lesbian" lad;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3637

They hardly convince as female as it is IMHO.

Wink Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Interesting. The pictures in that post are of the same girl that I got pictures of. A sister? A cousin? His girlfriend? In any event, I know that SHE is not the one I'm corresponding with hahaha.

Once my busy weekend is over, I intend to try to get some graphic details out of Ms. Veronica. Anything to keep 'her' mind busy Twisted Evil
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen some outrageous photos of this girl used in other scams. They went from the ones that are at SW's to completely nude. I can't remember from which baiter site I saw them.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - so the fun has started. I'm grossed out, but y'all might get enjoyment out of it hahaha.

Quote:
Hi dearest Justi,

Thanks for writing back so quick, am very glad to hear from you and i really appreciate your recommendation to my photos. Please send to me your pictures in your next email, so i can see you. Yes i would love to visit you as on holidays over there in US, that's if you can support me to get my passport and student visa. I will be very grateful to arms with you and feel the great fun ever.

My favorite sexual fantasies are kissing the lips and robbing the under part of woman's parts, that's the clean pussy. I enjoy eating the clean pussy to cum my sexual partner. Yes i had lots of experience with women, that's when i was in School. My first experience was in School when our head teacher called me in her office and she admit that my hairs are very beautiful and she start putting her fingers through my hair. Suddenly she ask me out for lunch after school and i did go out with her. She begin sending me gifts of all kinds and later told me she love me and it was a surprise to me for a woman to kiss me the first time and told me she love me. I couldn't understand where she was trying to lead me to, but as a young teenage i respect her desire to me. That was how i started having fun with woman and today i had much experience with woman and many always admit about my absolutely beautiful. I will like to enjoy with you over there in US. I think the will be much different experience over there. Let me hear from your interest to invite me and also support me for coming, remember please to send me your pictures. Have a nice lovely weekend with warmest kiss.

Your Friend,
Veronica.

puke
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She' sounds like a real little charmer, Your lucky to have found her, I hope you realize that. So what are you going to tell her. might be time to find yourself a nice lesbian love story site..

And the funny thing is, I've got one, that would suit the delectably taste Veronica a treat Wink Wink

All the love story crap you will ever need in two lifetimes can be found here,

http://www.melswebs.com/storyboards/viewforum.php?f=2

Resistance is futile

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you Borg! LOL. I need all the help I can get. I couldn't conjure up a heterosexual love story, much less a lesbian love story hahaha! (don't know the first thing about love lol) But I think Veronica will give me some amusement for a little while at least. I have asked her what she meant when she said I would have to help her get her passport and visa. I suspect she has replied, but I'm on retreat in R/L and need to keep my mind focused on someone who has a much stronger hold on my life than the likes of Veronica ever will hehehe. So, she/he will just have to wait until I come off retreat tomorrow and then I will try to give him/her my fullest attention Twisted Evil
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Mr. Ver0nica:

Quote:
Hi Justi,

Thanks for your writing back?, i view your picture and it was very nice photo. Is OK by me if we can build a committed relationship. I can't be a part for anything that will hurt your Son. Whatsoever you want from me, i will be kind to give it to you.

I mean is you can support me for the money to get my International passport and Visa, so i can get ready for coming to meet you over there in the USA. Do you have double mind over that?. Does it sound strange to you for supporting me over the issued of the papers. Please do not get hattie and i wish by the grace of God and if possible we can have plans and shall surly meet. Honestly it is my desire, but i don't of you. I have lots of experience we can teach to each other and have a nice fun together. have a nice kiss, your lips are nice kind and lovely to like.

Yours Friend,
Veronica.

At this point I am open to some suggestions. Twisted Evil
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can always hire your own lawyer to help with the paperwork - which has to be postal mailed - lots of wasted time keeping you on the line talking love while she's waiting for papers...finding a notary & spending a little cash to get notarized forms...forms forms and more forms...and she'd have to break down and give you her actual address to get them...

I am going to try to get my current boi to get vaccinated - with a doctor's signature and all ... but he's been on the hook for quite awhile and believes I've really hired a lawyer to take the case...

of course, you can't be sure it's love until you meet in person and spend a little time together - so she'll need a letter of invitation and homeland security forms...you dont' want to go to africa to get married (it's dangerous after all) they say if you get married in africa the green card comes through faster...but you couldn't possibly travel there...

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just after Xmas I baited a refugee - she turned lesbian for my promised dollars - and I had a few heated mails - rubbish and tosh really.

I had some fun with her French language "camp host" using ye olde "Babel appelé par poissons".

The fact is that the lads "love" ya dollars, and will do almost anything if they think pay day is round the next corner.

It works both ways as well - I recall another member turning some "fake" Nigerian "big-wigs" homosexual.

Experiment and enjoy your baiting, use multiple characters of either of the "three sexes" for fun.

Online we can be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him your over joyed that he intends to visit, and you will look forward to introducing him to all your friends, and rellie's, blah, blah.

Ignore the request for money, no point in complicating a relationship, with money. he'll ask again and again and again. Then you can discuss terrorist threats, re-direction of money transfers, etc. Of cause that's after he's explained in great detail how Western Onion works, again and again and again. Then you can tell him it's unavailable in your part of the world, and wait for him to suggest Money Grab, then you can start the process all over again.
Then when you finally run out of opinions, Send him a few forms, as there needed before any money can be sent, And keep telling him how wonderful
it will be to have him so close and near to you. and how you can hardly wait. and what a disappointment it is that your having all this trouble sending him any cash. But don't ever admit to sending any, well not for 6 months anyway..
Then you can tell him you have a long lost rellie, who works for the Embassy, So you could arrange to pay for his paper work at this end..
All he'll need to do is toddle down to the Embassy at his end and collect it, "simple'' But wait , there was a fire bombing, flood, storm, tempest, robbery, at your end, and all his paper work was destroyed.. So he better send you all his details again..

Resistance is futile

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love these ideas LOL
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to reading more of this. Very interesting. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another fast mover:

Quote:
Hi Justi,

Thanks for writing back and please pardon me for replying late. How's everything over there?, hope fine and how about your Son?, hope he is healthy.

When i say support me for money to get my International passport!, i mean to assist me for the money to get my passport renewed and apply for visa to USA. Yes i am asking for money to help me obtain my passport and visa, so i can fly and we meet over there in US.

I ask from the Poland Embassy here in Senegal yesterday and they told me that the amount to renew my passport is $430.00. So i was told to renew the passport first before applying for student visa as i inquired the cost of getting student visa to US also.

You can send to me the money through we$tern uni0n tr4nsfer, it is very fast to received money worldwide. The information bellow will help me to received the money when send.

We$tern Uni0n M0ney Tr4nsfer,Dakar Senegal.
Receiver Names: Miss Veronica Tommy
Home Address: Villa. No xxxx Nord xxxxx xxxx, Dakar Senegal.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon, have a nice lovely day with warmest kiss.

Yours Friend,
Veronica.

Justii has replied with much excitement, wanting Veronica to meet all of her aunts and uncles. She can't wait for Veronica to see her 9-bedroom, 4-bathroom home. And just what is We$tern Uni0n?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic