SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You;re mine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr Ramesh, ( Who dat ?? not even in my pseudo world am I Mr Ramesh Smile )

It is my humble pleasure ( As opposed to a vain pleasure ) to write you this mail from mine office ( indeed mine)you are Ah ,that you are a lucky winner,that you payment ( Mine payment ?)that was made to wrong hands ( Ah there be the rub, wrong hands indeed)by scammers as been finally return back to you ( I never turn back ),the Economic And Financial Crime Commission EFCC,board in nigeria (What is the capital of Nigeria ..N)that fight against fraudster in internet as found out that you were asked to pay some money to an unknow person sometimes ago and you were unable to get anything from it,( Hmm the syntax disease for sure ) now the Goverment of Nigeria as catch ( Catcher in the Rye, or is [color=red]this this lad in the rye ???)[/color]with the scanmers and decided to compensiate you with the sum of US$300,000,00 united states dollars.for the pains you mealt ( Ah, the [color=red]sorrows I have felt)[/color]have pass through.
So please confirm this information and let us know if it true about you ( I neveer lie about me )so that we can transfer your payment as soon as possible to you.
1. Full Name: XXX2. Address: XXX
3. Occupation: XX
4. Age:XX
5. Sex:yes
6. Nationality: XXX
7. Country of Residence:nXXX
8. Telephone/Fax Number:XXX

And if this is your information then send us your swift code of payment and a passport of your or id. ( A pasport of your ? identity theeft never scare me it is on it's way )
Once more Congratulation for being happy again. ( I was born happy and now a born again happy)Best Regards
Garic Lee
Fund Manager

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so comforting to know that someone, somewhere in Nigeria is looking out for our best interests!

Mine heart overflows! Very Happy
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is with all the red text. Looks legitimate to me. Wink

Mortar x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's interesting that the Lad in the OP should use "humble" about himself, as in my experience whenever a Lad provides you with scripts to send to security companies it invariably has you "humbly requesting" and so on.

One Lad lawyer went a step further; he referred to "Reference to your mail from your humble self" and "Your humble self is highly advise to call me directly..."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red replies at night scamers delight, red replies in the morning It's the LAds' warning

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tonyfrank wrote:

Best Regards
Garlicee
Fund Manager

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic