SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This has to be the smallest amount offered EVER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this in my catcher account:

Quote:
Mr. Henry Selekane

Mobile: +27 738 184 972

Fax: +27 866 681 849

Email: [email protected]

100% RISK FREE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Greetings From South Africa

It gives me a great pleasure to contact you, and I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise Am Henry Selekane, the son of Louis Selekane, who died in a car accident on Saturday night, 30th may2009.He serve as Chief Executive Officer of South African Diamond Board. http://www.miningmx.com/news/markets/168682.htm

I write in your company, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to the tune of fifteen United States Dollars {US$15.000000} which my late father deposited in the South African Reserve Bank. Which i want to transfer and keep safely for investment purpose under your able supervision. In other words, I would like your company to receive the said funds on my behalf and in turn we can reach agreement to spread over the funds in real estate ventures in your country or any reliable and profitable investment.

My family have agreed to negotiate a reasonable compensation for your participation. Please contact me immediately on the telephone or email address above if this proposal is acceptable to you for further discussions with you. I do attach a copy of my international passport and proof of fund for you to know who you are dealing with.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest cooperation. For more information visit South Africa Diamond Board: www.sadb.co.za

Yours Sincerely,

Henry Selekane
Email:[email protected]
Phone:+27738184972

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
RisingUnder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm 15 bucks? Who could possibly gain from this.. haha Laughing

LEGEN - wait for it - DARY
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

geez $15 wouldnt get you that good of an investment property Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one for 5.500. so i guess thats what? 5 dollars and 500 cents?

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
RisingUnder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I had one for 5.500. so i guess thats what? 5 dollars and 500 cents?

Well sometimes they use a period to represent what should be a comma. so that coulda been $5,500?

LEGEN - wait for it - DARY
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

probably so, I guess this one is aiming low, thinking maybe thats the best way to get paid. Maybe a few are switching up their tactics? Or the most obvious answer (and probably the correct one) the lads just dont entirely grasp the language.

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is entirely likely that the scams that only require you to part with a small administrative fee make the most money.

YOU HAVE WON A FREE HOLIDAY

Please pay £19.95 per person for administration.
You are agreeing to buy into a lousy time share deal.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The figures suggest he's omitted the word "million". if you bait him, let this go unchallenged.
It's a good one to bait for that reason. If he thinks it's good enough to hook a victim, he'll carry on using it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poor lad, i feel sorry for him.. NOT.. This could be a good 1 for my book company, we're not gettin many poetic lads i'm afraid.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
bigdedition
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya, sounds like he is fishing a little mabey gets someone to help with a small amount then ask for more later..

Closed lad accounts x1
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dabillder and Rising Under remind me of some Lads who once claimed fees from Cammy, telling her:

Quote:
Please use the below information to send the consultation fee money of $ 1.100 Usd to me together with documentations fee which is $ 4.550 Usd

Quote:
As you can see the we are going to procure your vitel documents in concerned Ministries and the only fee that is for us is the chambers consultation fees which is $ 1.100 Usd, while the $ 3.450 Usd, is for your documentations, the documentation fees is for the Goverment try to understand that you will paying us our charges when you receive your funds in your account. Our consultation fees is for going around for you work and feuling our cars so try to send the money today so that we can proceed on your work.

She was baffled:

Quote:
Why do you need me to send you money? That's pocket change, for the love of Freyja! And for those consultation fees - man, you guys must have really cheap petrol or really economical cars - tell me what you drive.

The lawyer obviously didn't get it:

Quote:
Wish to inform you that we have haerd what you said, you can send the documentations fees of $3.450 Usd now with the name giving to you by this hononrable chambers for us to commence on your work.

Cammy was scornful:

Quote:
For the love of Freyja, this is a joke! There is no way that I am going down to the post office to send you such a piddling amount of money. Where's your pride?

It went on for another couple of weeks, and I don't think the Lads ever got it - they must have thought that Cammy was either mad or extremely rich.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, the 5.500 vs 5,500 thing is just how some countries separate the thousands. Thay also use the comma to separate the pence/cents eg $5.500,00. I'm guessing your lad was from a former non-British colony, maybe an ex-French colony, which would explain the leftover custom.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the recession is even hitting the scammers hard. At least it was $15 US and not $15 Zimbabwe...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic