SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lads are getting mass baited on their own - list of emails

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got something in my spam folder the other day where the lad was dumb enough to have the entire list of people he spammed in the to: heading, so everyone could see who else the email was sent to.

99% are gmail and hushmail accounts, and many, many of them are clearly catcher accounts.

I was thinking about taking a screenshot and posting it as a jpeg so it couldn't be searched, but I wouldn't want to "out" any fellow baiters, just in case.

There were several "c@[email protected]" variants, several that had 419 in the name at some point, there was an albert koholik, P@storPh@que (I like that one), l@dfreez0ne, and the list goes on.

I thought that was funny reading through the list :) So, happy baiting all!

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid lads. It has happened to me also a few months ago.. not too many gmail acc. on that one though so it seemed ripe with "real" possible victims. Someone replied all though to alert it was a scam.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you PM that list to a moderator please? They will sort out the catchers etc, then contact the genuine victims to warn them off, or something like that!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to read stories like that and know thar we do make a difference.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad who was sending to two others and passed the email addresses down the line for action. My reply sadi one might be a vlad and that amused me 'lad v vlad'

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A slight aside to this, but along a similar thread...

A few years ago, I made a genuine enquiry to an Art forum about a painting my parents had just bought.
I had two very good responses from that post.

A while (~3 months IIRC) later, I received a catcher where the dumb lad had placed some 20+ recipients in the CC field.
Two of the emails listed were those that had replied to my painting enquiry.

I returned to the art forum and traced back to the date of my enquiry and sure enough the 23 email addresses were all present in the forum around that time.

It was kind of creepy to see them all there in the forum and be able to 'tick them off' in the CC field of a catcher...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic