SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Frank sends his condolences and his "pic", yet another thumbnail scabbed off the web. I make it plain that his camera is shit!:

My dearest Frank,

As I type I am still in Sydney. The funeral is over and Sabrina and I are thinking of returning to the farm in Yalbraith to get away from it all. Also I have to prepare for the court case to find out if I am entitled to the proceeds of the sale of the Farm, the hearings are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. Also, soon to be ex husband Nick tried to turn up at the funeral, but left after Sabrina threatened to beat him up. I was worried for a moment there that a fight would ensue, and the police would have to be called in. Fortunately that didn't happen.

The stress of the Funeral service was starting to show this morning and Helena's interminable religious procedures almost put me to sleep. Plus a lot of her fellow religious devotees turned up and tried to convert us to her religion. Fortunately that will not happen to me. I loved my sister dearly but I loathe that religion she followed.

Helena was famous in Goulburn and the news of her death has made headlines all over the town. It seems every newspaper and magazine in Goulburn is reporting on Helena's death in some way or another, but most are focusing on Helena's partying life before she got sick. Which is a shame because she did a lot of charity work also. I'll send you a copy of one of the magazines when I can. Using the tools in the helps and tips forum I make up a magazine, which I'll send in a day or two. In hindsight I should have used Indesign, 'cos Flicker's logo is on it. Let's see if Frannypoo notices

Finally, my dear Frank, I don't wish to be mean, but have you seriously considered returning the camera you just bought? The pictures it generates are so small it is impossible to make you out in them. Sabrina's iPhone takes wonderful photos, if I received a phone signal in Yalbraith, I would certainly buy one of these iPhone thingys for myself. I asked about a camera in a Camera store here in Sydney and the pictures they generate are very large. I've been told a mobile phone would take a better picture than the one your camera gave you. You should really ask for a refund if the camera is still under warranty. I await a better picture soon my darling.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Monday, 17 August, 2009 11:18:25 AM
Subject: Hello My Precious

How are you today.I hope that you are very fine.I got your mail today i must say that i felt very sad and sorry hearing that bad news about your sister(Sabrinas mother).Its very very unfortunate that she passed away that so early but you have to take heart.Please accept my sympathy and may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,Amen until we all meet at the last day of judgement.Please Baby i know that its very very painful losing someone so dearly to you talkless of your own sister but i just want you to be strong and put yourself together because you know that you are the only one Sabrina have now and you are also the only one that can console her now.I have heard all you said and i am promising you that i will always be there with you.You dont have to be afraid of anything because you know that my heart will always go with you and also give you strenght to overcome anything.Please my love just take things easy and know that soon then it will be over.Thanks and please take good care of yourself for me only.Attached is my new picture i told you about.I love you.
Yours Ever
Frank (edited in case of Googling)

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ internationalchrysis

How long has he been signing his full name? We know he is playing the field but cannot 'adapt' to people other than your characters who have given him so much 'personal information'

Has he ever asked for money?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ooops, I should edit that, cheers. He's been using it on and off ever since he started writing to me. I checked, he used his real name on the very first email!!!

And nope, I haven't been asked for cash yet. The last guy was just about to, the RL kicked in and I was offline for awhile and that kinda killed the bait.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ internationalchrysis
If he ever asks for cash I think we might want to divide the 'toys' so he gets EVERYTHING we have to offer. Twisted Evil

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Works for me.

Have just used a magazine thingy so far. I may however use some of my own photochop skills at a later date

I'm hoping for a safari out of the lad (with 5imb@ having a camp in nearby Gambia, it's not too much of an ask for him to meet me there). happy to work with whoever to inflict the maximum grief on this guy

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo sends sabrina this (and the same crap pic):

How are you today.I hope that you are fine no matter what happen.I got your mail and heard what you said about your mum that is in the hospital trying to undergo Cranial-Rectal Inversion therapy (And he doesn't bat an eyelid at this extremely dubiously named operation) but to my greatest surprise,your aunt also mailed and told me that your mum has passed on.My brain is just turning upside down because i am read that your aunts mail and yours at the same time and dont know where to start now but please Sabrina just put yourself together and take heart.Please i must say that i am very very sorry about your mum passing on at this her early age and may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,Amen.Please Sabrina accept my sympathy.I also lost my mum to the cool hands of death at my early age,when i was just 10 years.I know how you feel but you have to console yourself and know that what has happen has happen and you cant kill yourself.I know its very painful lose someone so dearly to you talkless one loosing her dear mum.Please Sabrina just take heart and be strong so that you can overcome the shock and grief.Please i am very very sorry and do hope that you will put yourself together.Please always know that you are not alone,so wipe away your tears and be yourself.Please take good care of yourself for me.Attached is my new picture and i have also sent it to your aunt.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fortunately when it comes to pics, Sabrina's always willing to call a spade a shovel!!! She sends this:

Francesca,

Maaate, I got the email you sent Kathrin as well as this one. I'm gonna be frank here, I have no effing idea of what you're dribbling on about! And I read your email four times! IN RL life I've read this almost a dozen times I have no idea what he's dribbling on about

Do you mean Photoshop? 'Cos Kathrin as sure as shit doesn't have that, or are you talking about some screwed up Javascript application (the code for which wasn't attached). Kathrin DOES have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, which can enlarge stuff, but what you've sent is a thumbnail at best and ISN'T going to enlarge without you looking like a weird blob! Actually I think he's a bit of a weird blob anyway, but I digress

I have to agree with Aunt Kathrin mate and I don't wanna sound mean, but if THAT'S the best your camera can do, take it back and get a refund, it's SHIT! Even my old Nokia can do better than that mate! Fuck, Ivan can DRAW a better photo than that (and his drawing skills are as bad as his moustache is big)!!

You got RIPPED OFF baaaaaad, Fran. If it was me, I'd inflict a world of hurt on the asshole who sold me that piece of shit!

Sabrina

I suspect this will be his "It's not my PC, it's yours" crap he's been pulling for days now. It will however become an issue, especially after both Sabrina & Kathrin inherits millions of dollars.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Kathrin sends this. hopefully he'll pull his finger out (yeah rigggghhht) and do something better.

After looking at the GORGEOUS website that is 55C, I think I'll meet him in Gambia. Banjul Airport is SO close to the 55C courtesy bus, how an ANYTHING go wrong?:

My dearest Frank,

Can you resend that photo properly? If I win the Court case on Wednesday I will start trying to purchase tickets to Senegal in the near Future. How will I be able to recognise you with that photograph?

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

Court case is now a Moot point, she's about to partly inherit dead sister's fortune!

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there what present are you going to take for him?

Canon 5D Mark II Kit with 24-105mm f4.0 IS Lens £2,500 is cheap

or

Sony VAIO FW31E 16.4-inch Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2Ghz, 4GB RAM, 400GB HDD, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470, Vista Home Premium) over £800

or

Blackberry 8820 SIM Free under £350

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SURELY an iPhone...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And we get a blow up of Frannypoo! Is it me, or does he looked stoned here?

Just a thought

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I wondered why he resent his "new" pic to me, cause I haven't yet talked to him to even comment on the first time he sent it. Your wonderful personality I think is maybe putting him on edge, making him try to be careful so nobody else complains to him. I wonder if when he sends his nake pic if he'll automatically send it to all of us? Wink

And yes, he does indeed look stoned in that pic Shocked

I also think that chicken on his shirt is appropriate.....

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stoned maybe but certainly offends the style police. What is he hiding under the long sleeves?

Quote:

Frankie baby

Size is much better but sweetheart the 'style'. Thonged sandals cropped cargo pants and vest with a better logo!

At the moment you are so not kool. Your father would dress so!!! Please update.

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, looks like Mr. Loverboy has some explaining to do! Today on his messenger, it says under his name that he is "connected to Regina" Shocked . Hmmm....and just who is she? I left him an offline, telling him my network is finally working again, and I hope it stays that way. That my phone is part of the same network and I've tried to call, but it wasn't going through (figured it would explain his calling me and me not answering, too, although it's been around 2 weeks since I talked to him or something, and he only tried to call me once!). Then I told him that I have just one question for him.....who is Regina? And he left me this offline message (well, online message, but he thinks I'm offline Wink )

Frank: hello baby,i got ur message and the question u asked but dat is not wat we wil discus offline,so we both wil b online 4us to talk about it.its not someting serious and i just want u not to b afraid of anyting bcos she is nobody 2me.pls stil b strong and believe in me and kno dat i wil never let u down.pls baby we need to talk online bcos it has been very long and i must tel u dat i am missing u so much.we have alot to talk about bcos i dont kno wat is happening now.i love u.God always b wit u.thanks and pls take gud care of urself for me only.

Seems to me that if "Regina" was nobody, then he wouldn't have her name on his messenger! Evil or Very Mad

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How stupid is he? she could be his sister, or his personal shopper who dresses him so badly.

Quote:

Frankie baby

Size is much better but sweetheart the 'style'. Thonged sandals cropped cargo pants and vest with a better logo!

At the moment you are so not kool. Your father would dress so!!! Please update.

He replied

Quote:

Please what do you mean by my father would dress so.Is that a type of insult or what.You said that the picture is small that you cant see my face then i made it to be bold to you,you saw my face clearly and now you are insunating another thing.Please did you think that i am a player or joker.Please if that picture is not ok with you then you can let me be because its now clear to me that you are not a serious type.You can go and find players or jokers because i am not one.Thanks and do hope that you will understand me.

He hasn't got a clue.

Quote:

Darling Frank Michael

I am very serious you are a young handsome man and should dress accordingly. I would hate for people to laugh at you and call you 'old man'.

My brothers and husbands ALWAYS consulted me about their clothes, I am after all a fashion writer. The picture could be called the world's worse dressed man ffs!

Leopard skin is so 2009 Rolling Eyes

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so he's told me who "Regina" is.

He said, that she is a 42 year old woman from the US with 2 kids. And he said they met when he came online to check on me. He said she told him she wanted to marry him because she is in love with him. And he purposely added that status message, because she told him to. Basically, he is saying that he was planning on using her to come to the US, and then once he is here, he is going to leave her and come be with me. He said she is going to come to Senegal to see him, and they are going to come back together to the US. And then once he is here with her, he is going to leave her for me, because there is no way he can marry a 42 year old woman with 2 kids. Shocked

Frank thinks if I love him, I should have a place in my heart to forgive him. I told him he has been cheating on me. His response was, he didn't sleep with her, he only talked on the phone with her. (yet...if I had done the same thing to him? I do believe he would call me a whore and tell me to leave him alone!) He never even asked me if I could or would come to Senegal to get him. Instead he decided he would use that woman to get here so he could be with me. Evil or Very Mad (yet in one of our chats he accused me of thinking he came to me only because I live in the US!!! Rat Bastard!!! Then he goes and does that to her?)

Of course, he couldn't handle the chat anymore, and told me that if I'm not going to forgive him, then let him go so he could sleep. (because it's so easy for the rat bastard to ruin lives and fuck with peoples emotions and then get a good night's rest! I do hope that woman is a baiter and NOT a real victim...) I told him I never said I would not forgive him, I just didn't know where that place in my heart was just then, as I was hurting so badly. He started with his gibberish, and said "gud then theres no problem then" he ended up signing out and leaving. (I told him he wanted to go to bed, then go! so he quickly took that as his exit.)

Not quite sure what I should do with him now. I think he really needs to suffer greatly for this one! Evil or Very Mad Any ideas on how to make his life even more hellish on my end are welcome!!! How should I make him prove his love and committment to me?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jasper

If she is a victim we do need her contact email for the mods to sort it out.

In the meantime I have sent him a clip called 'la_magiciennec.wpl' sent to me by another member! It should keep him busy. Embarassed

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to get her information from him. Right now I have nothing, but if she is a real victim, she does indeed need warned, and as soon as possible. I will do my best.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper have you post him on Scamwarners, the mods there are constantly working with victims and if Regina does see her name and the details you have she will be well warned.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been on line much in the last few days, so he sends me a "how you doing?" email. I send him back my life story with a picture of the "Magazine". I think it's time to try for my first safari, suggestions most welcome:

My dearest Frank,

I apologise for not writing sooner, but my personal life has been crazy in the last few days.

A local magazine has dedicated their entire current issue to my recently departed sister Helena (I've attached the cover for you to look at) and we've had the Goulburn press phoning Sabrina on her iPhone and harrassing us both constantly for information on her. Helena was a bit of a party girl before she married Miguel Gonzalez in the early 1990's and his past was considered quite dubious as well. So when Miguel died in very mysterious circumstances in 1996, Helena inherited his trucking business with the press following her constantly.

And now that Helena has died I strongly suspect that Sabrina will inherit the Trucking Business. Both she and I have been named in Helena's will and will travel back to Goulburn for the reading of the will on Monday. I can't imagine what Helena has left me, but as long as she takes care of Sabrina I will be very happy.

The court proceedings about the sale of the farm have come and gone, and while it hasn't completely gone my way, I can live with the outcome. Nick will receive half of the Proceeds of the sale of the farm instead of myself receiving the full proceeds. But $375,000 is still an awful lot of money! So as soon as the sale proceeds, I will treat myself to a holiday to West Africa to meet My beloved Frank Michael in person. I have begun searching for a new place to live and putting some of my belongings into storage in case my new property is smaller than the farm, which wouldn't be all that hard as the Farm is massive.

You'll have to tell me about Senegal, as I haven't really travelled overseas since I married Nick. I know so little about the Continent of Africa, but I will visit my Local travel agent on Monday in the hopes of at least beginning plans to travel.

My darling Frank, the thought of you being with me has been my rock in the last week, I hope to be able to repay the favour one day

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

I attach the "Magazine cover" as well: "Helena" is of course Barbara Bain, who played "Helena" in Space 1999 in the 1970's. She is alive and well and 75 now. Let's see how he responds, and if he notices the flickr logo in the top corner

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's hot to trot. I will need any assistance from a more experienced baiter, but I think I may be in with a good chance for a Safari. Hopefully, Gambia here he goes!!! Frank writes back:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Baby i got your message and i must tell you that my heart is now at peace and also i am very very happy to read from you because i was wondering whether if anything is wrong that you havent write me for long.I heard all you said about your sister and also you travelling back to Goulburn for the reading of the will on Monday.I saw your late sisters picture you sent and thanks.Please i just want you to be very careful in whatever you are doing and i pray that God will see you through.Please Baby if the court ruled that you will get half sell of the farm land(375 dollars)then your ex will get the remaining half,i dont think that is too bad because with that money you can still do whatever you want with it and i am very happy that you also reasoned it that way.Baby when you are ready to come to Senegal(Dakar),all you have to do is to buy your flight ticket to Senegal(Dakar) there and remember that you will also travel along with your International Passport.You dont need any Visa to come down to Senegal but just your flight ticket and International Passport.Baby the day you will land in Senegal then i will be at the airport waiting for you my love.Please Baby i am running out of patient because i really want to see,hold and cares for you as soon as possible.Baby i am missing you here so much and cant wait for long to see you.Please Baby i want you to speed up whatever you doing because i really need to see you in flesh as soon as possible so that we will go back together to your country then start our own family.Baby as you,having our own family now as soon as possible is our main aim and target now because there is no time to waste.Please Baby dont forget those your skimpy wears that you said you will come with,the one you said that you will put on the day we will go to the beach here.Please Baby fastern everything because i really want to see you here in Senegal(Dakar)as soon as possible.Please i will like to stop here and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please take good care of yourself for me only.
Yours Ever
Frank

My character DOES have a topless shot to wind him up even further. IF only he knew that in RL my character was a pre operative transexual Smile Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and the thought of me travelling his him putting in some work! I get a couple of very crap gif files as well. I can save and link if anyone's interested.

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I received a nice, long email begging me to understand and please, please forgive him...

How are you?I hope that you are fine despite what had happened.I got your message and i understood whatever you said there but please my Baby i dont like this thing you are doing and the way you are going about it.So you dont trust and believe in me again.I knew that i have sinned against heaven and earth and also you.I had pleaded with you to forgive me because i thought that i was doing the right thing.Please My Baby believe me that i simply did that just for two of us and also a way to be with you forever.The whole mess started after the Belgium Embassy here refused me Visa then i told that my brother and he said that i should have patient till December,when come back that time then we will go to Belgium together.Infact i became mad,confused and dont know what to do again because i cant wait till that December before been with you instead i want to be with you my love as soon as possible and thats where the woman got involved when i came to check you online to tell you what has happened but you werent on.Please believe me i dont have any feelings or whatsoever for that woman,i mean how can i get married to a 42 year old woman with two kids.If i did that then you know that its madness and very shameful when i had someone like you always with me.I just planned if i got to the States with her then i will find you my love thats all.Please i never meant to hurt you and thats why when you asked i told you the truth as everything has happened without having any secret against you.Please my baby,i really love you with all my heart and very ready to settle down with you for the rest of my life.Please i am pleadeding with you in the name of God Almighty not to allow this to watch aways what we had built together and lets handle it with care,caution and maturity.I know how you feel and also that I have fucked up, but you have to take it easy with me.If you really love me and want to marry me then you have to put somethings into consideration knowing fully well that the woman is still over there(States)with you,she havent come to Senegal yet and finally i havent slept with her.Please Baby the cause of all this whole thing is that i didnt know that you can be able to come to Senegal if i ask you to come,thinking that it might be bothering you but now i know that i am wrong.Please my love,let me swear now to you before God and man that if i ever leave you for another woman while you are still in love with me(my wife)then let me not see any good in my life and let God also take my life immedately.Please my love all you have to do now is to be still strong,trust and believe in me as i had done for you because nothing is happening.We are still as we are and even more stronger now.Since you said that you dont like my plan then it is closed because as i earier told you,your wishes will always be my command.Please you dont have to allow this to put any asunder between us because God has since odained and meant us to be together forever as wife and husband.I just did that mistake simply because i am eager to get over there to you as soon as i can.Please my love,later i will enquire how to delete that thing from my yahoo messenger.Please i want you to tell me if you still love me and still want to marry me because i am also not myself here.Please my love,i do hope that you will understand me.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible so that my heart will be at peace.I pray that God will continue to give you long life,blessings and prosperities.Please My Baby,take good care of yourself for me only.
I still remain
Your Husband
Frank

I haven't talked to him yet. He also sent some crappy gif files to me too.
I love how suddenly he's calling me his wife and himself my husband. He hasn't really done that till now. He said his wish will always be my command..... Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's decided WHEN I'm going to Senegal, you'd think I'd have a say in it... Pity the Travel Agent recommended the 55Camp in Gambia:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i am very happy to read again from you.I understood all you said in your mail but i want you to make Sabrina see reason why she should not be in a hast to sell off that trucking business even if she wishes to do so because like you said they will cheat her well well if she rush it like that.Let her just cool down first before anything so that she wont do any mistake.Please Baby i dont like the hotel you are staying in because it will be consuming alot of money I sent him a photo of Sydney Harbour I googled. I think its better for you to move to relocate to Sydney as Sabrina had suggested.Please Baby i am running out of patient to meet you because i am missing you so much.Please Baby i will be very happy if you will be in Senegal by first or latest second week of next month(September)because i am not myself again.I want you to always bear in heart that i love you and very ready to spend the rest of my life with you my love.Please do everything as soon as possible because i am missing you here so much.I want to hold you in my arms and cares for you the way you want it my love.Please my Baby come to me as soon as possible so that together we will go back to Austrialia to start our own family.Please my love,i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he's told me when I'm coming to Senegal, too! And it's the same exact time you are... Shocked

I wonder just exactly what this lad is thinking, telling all of his "women" to come to Senegal to get him at the same time and what is he planning for when they show up? Shocked Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic