SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK - now what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
racecarj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys for your previous advice. mainly, you're write - no bait shipping; better not to steal anything anything myself and become like then.

my next question is 'what next'....

it's gotten to the point where he's talked to my company president, barry allen (the flash), and the CAPTAIN of the shipping center, james kirk.

so it's gotten to the point where it's coming close to him expecting the shipment of ipods to leave for nigeria. where do you recommend going from here?

just dropping him off?
ideas please...

thanks!
rockslide
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

possible safari to pick up the 'delivered' goods?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid that there are new Homeland Defense regulations - he has to fill out an "anti-terrorism clearance form" before anything can be shipped.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are they being shipped-by boat,the port is too shallow.By air-your carrier does not fly there.They do of course fly to some city a couple hundred miles away.The port is deeper there too.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also fly there in person to deliver the goods to him. Take a private jet so you don't have to send any flight confirmation info. Make an emergency landing in a neighboring country and tell him to come get you and the equipment.

Tell him you will pay his travel expenses back to wherever he wants to go, but you will need the receipts and he will have to sign your company expense report once he gets there. that way he can't go on begging for you to send him travel funds. He will, but you have to follow company policy so no show, no dough. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To follow on from ^^. As Jose said, you could lead him a merry dance by getting him to go to a nearby country. After all his frustrations you could tell him it has been a series of tests to see if he is worthy of becoming a business partner of yours. That will enable him to collect a company credit card, just one more journey.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic