SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Petroleum Engineer Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shulin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Met this guy at Tagged ([email protected]), and he toyed with my emotions for two months. Very patient, no accent, so be careful. He has two accounts at Tagged under Jonas Wilson White (canceled) and another under Micheal Cole (http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5416826524). This idiot uses the same photo for both accounts.

He claims to be living in Fyn, Denmark when we started chatting, but tracing his IPs, they all came from Accra, Ghana. Has a daughter name Laila, but her mom left them when she was seven months old. This guy would even let you chat with his daughter, all part of his scheme. He claims to be a Petroleum Engineer, and in June was transferred to Accra for a contract.

After he sets you up, he'd start talking about diamond investments, and he'd ask you to invest. Fortunately, I have no money to spare. He's also going to ask you to reship packages for him, which I, thankfully, didn't agree to.

I am thankful I found forums like these to educate myself and know more about these types of scamming. I have stopped communication with this person so I'm posting this to warn the other people he might get to.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm maybe someone with a tagged account might look into this scum

Very good on being so careful and doing your research - you saved yourself a lot of pain that so many go through

You might want to post at scamwarners.com and one other one, romance scam or something like that (I'm sure someone will tell her)...

again - good job with your research - finding him & finding us Very Happy

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately "tagged" is loaded with Scammers..

And yes I do have a couple of catcher accounts. But most on there work through Yahoo chat.

I found it through a friend, who thinks it's wonderful. he uses his own personal e-mail account. Access his profile and there's his home address, phone number, his own personal photo's all on display for the taking.. Can I convince him, the sites "shonky" Not a chance.
You just can't help some people,

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell me about it. The kiddies (including mine) LOVE this site!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Tell me about it. The kiddies (including mine) LOVE this site!

It could be a worry, unless your there to supervise them, or you have the computer in a public area of he house.. And whatever you do , Don't allow them a computer in there rooms.. where anything can happen and you can't watch out for them..

And it looks all so innocent, with the likes of My Space, Facebook, Twitter,
and god only knows what else, just waiting for the unwary
Shocked Shocked

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shulin

Welocme to the romance department of 419 Eater.

I am glad you realised it was a scam before losing any money to this scammer and thrilled you have provided us with some details

if you have any early emails from him could you please post them here as well which may help potential victims to find us before losing money or getting attached.

If you have any questions or need any advice, please feel free to ask either here or at Scamwarners and if you can post the details at Scamwarners too.

Whether or not you decide to bait you may benefit from reading through the romance baiting FAQ, it seems you have a better start than most as you already know about IPs, well done and thank you for posting

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
shulin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will be posting info on this person on scamwarners as well. I have also started reading on the baiting FAQ. This person's e-mails were very short and generic. The longest e-mail he sent was this poem:

Quote:
Received: from [41.210.23.115]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: peom for you

When night unfolds its deep fabric
This sky becomes a dress I wore when I
Was just a child: my garment's pure blue hue
Sapphire of twilight slipping into indigo night
We wear together the delicate brooch
Of silver-white moon rind

Woman and daughter, I wonder: Would you seek
Shelter there inside the moon's sickle curve
Within its thin but waxing rocking chair
Silver sleigh of snow in the vast blue field
Of my dress, a healing place where
The echoes of day cannot follow?

I'll give you the moon from my garment
And fit it with comfortable things:
Deepest sleep and endless peace; a blanket, too
So you, weary woman and child
Might rock together in solitude, safely
Cradled in the curve of the moon
Wrapped in my blue-hued dress

* Here's the address he gave me to reship packages:

JONAS WHITE
C/O JOEL BRONI
P.O. BOX 30381
KIA ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the extra information, it all helps

I dont think it will surprise you but his IP points to 41.210.23.115 Ghana (Accra)*

The PO box is most likely used to receive many items, I doubt we can do anything with it which is a real shame, if it were in a western society I doubt it would be too hard to get something done.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Bhorzhoi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he's a plagiarist too. Two minutes with Google turned up the same poem:

Quote:
The Curve of the Moon

When night unfolds its deep fabric
This sky becomes a dress I wore when I
Was just a child: my garment's pure blue hue
Sapphire of twilight slipping into indigo night
We wear together the delicate brooch
Of silver-white moon rind

Woman and daughter, I wonder: Would you seek
Shelter there inside the moon's sickle curve
Within its thin but waxing rocking chair
Silver sleigh of snow in the vast blue field
Of my dress, a healing place where
The echoes of day cannot follow?

I'll give you the moon from my garment
And fit it with comfortable things:
Deepest sleep and endless peace; a blanket, too
So you, weary woman and child
Might rock together in solitude, safely
Cradled in the curve of the moon
Wrapped in my blue-hued dress

Copyright 2005 Ronda Broatch
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh Please, its not the same Confused

Your's has a copyright written down the bottom Laughing

Hi Bhorzhoi and welcome to the romance department

Glad to have you with us and very glad you already know the benefit of searching on anything scammers send you

If you have any questions, please ask

shulin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, this person keeps calling and I accidentally picked up one of his calls early a.m. When we talked I just pretended to be mad at him and hanged up. I am scared and I am freaking out. I'm not so sure if they know they've been reported, but today, I also got a friend request at Facebook from a Joel Broni Aboagye (I think this is guy on the mailing address.) I did a search on google who this guy is - http://www.facebook.com/kbroni1. They've obviously did a search on my name. Can anyone help me? This is more of a psychological torture for me now, and I'm scared.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hu Shulin

Please dont think for a moment they are going to come knock on your door, they just dont do that.

They do however love making threats, they think they are so much better than the people they scam from and their egos get bruised when they realise that is not the case.

One thing I can suggest is to take a look at the 6th post in the romance FAQ http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1026842#1026842 it will describe the steps you need to take to find an IP address and subsequent location of this scum bag.

From that you will know where he is and see how unlikely it is that he will travel any kind of distance to actually harm you.

If you like to discuss this by email with my alias who is experienced in dealing with victims of romance scams then please email me at this address ralphscamwarnersvictimsupport @ gmail.com just be sure to close those spaces, the reply will come from a slightly different email address, it's not far off 2am here though so if you want to get hold of him please do it sooner rather than later

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ we are borg: My daughter's 19 and has moved out of home. She's also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, so she's fairly safe.

Mind you, that doesn't mean my desperate housewife will be

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic