SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

long time reader, first time baiter SHIPPING question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
racecarj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys...

so i've been baiting this guy. he has filled out all of my contracts. one contract had to be resubmitted 4 times before my "lawyer" would approve it... and i've got him to send a whole bunch of other stuff. voice messages to my k7.net account etc.

now i'm ready for ENDGAME. i have a whole bunch of dead computer parts ready to go to nigeria but after making calls to UPS, fedex, USPS, all said they do not except international cash on delivery.

what's the best way to make him pay for the shipment?

after all... the contract he signed says i will pay for all shipments except the first Smile
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the lad needs to pay the shipment fees in advance. There's been quite a bit of heated debate in the past over whether 'freight baits' are a good idea or not. I'm kind of on the fence about it. The main objections seem to be over involving innocent third parties (Fedex etc) which is generally seen as a no-no here. Having said that, they're involved when baiters get carvings and suchlike sent from Africa. It's a touchy subject.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI,
That's bordering on cashbaiting and not something thats done here.

If you really want to ship him these parts have him set up a UPS account and send it to him collect. Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't say it's bordering on cashbaiting personally, any more than getting a lad to pay to call you repeatedly. The line is clear regarding cashbaiting: it's tricking a lad into sending you money. You can't really border on it, you're either doing just that or you ain't.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never have an ENDGAME. I received an email from one lad today that I've gotten trophies from two years ago. I've safaried one lad twice and he's sent yet another photo series today. Sending trash no matter who pays is a form of burning and I don't want to educate lads.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@racecarj,
Welcome to 'Eater, the coolest place on the 'net Very Happy
I'd personally steer clear of 'freight baiting'. It might seem like a good baiting modality but there other aspects to consider.

Perhaps you should PM one of the site admins and ask their opinion.

You have a 'Welcome to 419Eater' PM, please take the time to read it Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For ENDGAME, I´d rather like you to suggest a "meeting" to hand him out cash Twisted Evil
And very often it will not end the game if your explanations are plausible, so you can "meet" him again Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ racecarj

I think the whole point of baiting is that NO MONEY is involved ONLY SCAMMERS deal in money.

If he is Nigerian arange to meet him in Benin (where they hate Nigerians) Cotonou Airport is popular.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Twisted Evil it has all the little mean things that lads like so much. Just 100+ kms, ok, BUT : one border, another language, costs money, costs extra money for some, errr, services at the border, and I HOPE it takes a full day to get there (and one more to get back) Smile
You might want to check out the S. Safari Camp Thread in Scambaiting Hints & Tipps. It leaves you to convince the lad to come to Cotonou but it takes away all the little worries about the infrastructure, it´s a well-prepared plan Twisted Evil

However, of course you can "ship" something to him. Unfortunately, this wqould require you to become a premium member. It´s worth it because when lads see their parcel coming nearer they email you every day "when will it arrive plsss?"...then, when it´s "stuck", they get naughty oooooo Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic