SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update - EFCC are ready to hurt you dowmany time now ;-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As part of a long running bait my lad is currently in a very nice jail cell with internet and WU access no less Rolling Eyes. Unfortunatley he is a lazy lad and will not travel anywhere or provide even a simple tropy. despite this is is unwavering in his belief that I will send him money...

Anyhow after many long emails, well at least he is well off script...I was getting a bit frustrated with himand his useless attitude..

Quote:
Thanks for the email it sure sounds like a pickle of a situation here. As you know I sent some money to the embassy for you and also briefed my lawer here to get you out. I have also offered to send you a cake with a file in it and the great escape DVD to assist your release. You have not taken my offfers so I am a bit upset that my efforts to help you are ignore like this.

It has meant I am have been thinking about your situation and was wondering, what is in it for me if I help you. After all this is a problem you created so what return to I get from sending you money? It is of no bother for me that you are there in jail as you obviously have done something to deserve it. I suggest you make yourself comfortable there as you do have internet access. I have also spent a considerable amount securing your release including hiring a contract killer from Zimbabwe to take care of the doctor/security chief and smuggle you into South Africa.

No sit tight and all will be well.

I dont think he liked that...

Quote:
you are joking with my life why or what?Marty,i don't like this at all what do you mean in all this ?you don;t need to be offended in this because i am not ok please.why do you find it difficult to understand that i am roting in jail? i have helped you out with my last money which i could have used to pay the doctor and settle this now i am broke and in a very big problem here which you can help me out but you don't want to why?you know that i am broke and about to losse my job in the bank and also my deal with you.ok now i will give you 40% of my returns in my marketing project when i get it and i hope that will be ok for you to send this money to me.

The money you sent to your emmbassy is invalid to me because there is no way i can go there.and if you are hiring a killer is just a joke.Do you think you can fight government with a criminal killer?please don't think of anything funny.You ask for your returns in this help while i have already help you out on a deal of $500,000 with which you are spending now so what ealse do you need from me before you send this money for me to be out from here.The doctor called me on phone this morning that he will go to the court to tell them that i have not paid him yet and you don't want to undersand this.

Please be more serioce about this and send me this money directly through western union money transfer as instructed and i will get it immediately, scan and attach the payment slips so that i can use it in clearing the money here in the western union office near this jail.if you care for me truly please do not seek advice from evil men that doesn't have human feeling and help me out from this hell or do you want me to die please i don't deserve this treat and you know it.i have been honest with and what could bring this sudden change in you and receiving email that comes your way in the name of the EFCC because i have not given them your email contact yet,any email you receive may be my gormer and gangs because the already have your email address to contact you.

send this money this morning and call me to go pick it up please

Well obviously I dont want him to die, after all where would my entertainment be...what would be a good way to go with this..as it is a bit circular at the moment..

Perhaps somone can contact him as my lawer/hitman/EFCC rep/mr go m er

Now here is an idea...perhaps my hitman would make a mistake and try a reverse hitman bait on the lad.. dunno any suggestions welcome

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years

Last edited by dagget on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How can he pick up the WU xfer if he is "roting" in jail?

Ask him for the e-mail of the warden or a jail guard maybe he'll have it Rolling Eyes and you can bribe the warden with a WU xfer to get him out of jail. Certainly the warden would have time for a safari?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every man has needs. Hook him up with a hottie penpal who just loves the bad boys. He must be lonely in there.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lad has all the answers...

Quote:
Marty how are you doing, hope fine?i hope you heard me right?please my good friend you have to reason with me and understand this very well that i am not in a good condition here,i am still using the the chief securities laptop to contact you and he may quit me any time since he could not hear any good news that you have send my money.He always allow me every morning to check my email in his office so that i will know when you send money to settle this matter.

Got some ideas from watching the mythbusters prison episodes that might help him out...

Quote:
I am working may ass off to get you out of that prison so you listen up and listen good cause I am not going to repeat myself again.

I trying to secure your release from here. I was watching mythbusters on TV last night and got some ideas. One one episode they used a battery and salsa sauce to break through the prison bars. You would be able to do this with the battery from the laptop quite easily. They also made prison weapons including a crossbow from underpants elastic, paper and a food tray. This could be a good option for protection or to overpower the secuirty cheif and steal his truncheoun.

Now I dont know how trustworthy the chief is so I am working on the backup plans as well. I have found a scrounger, a forger and a tailor so the escape committee is ready. from now on we need code names so you shall call me Big X. All you need to do is get on with digging Tom, Dick or Harry to get out.

Now send me the email and details of this security officer and I will send him the fine of $150.000 to get you out. I will communicate the deal with him directrly so need all the details of the charges to make sure they are dropped and to get out out.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you're going to go the prison break route, you may as well pull out the playbook from Escape from Alcatraz, Shawshank Redemption and The Great Escape.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what about the TV show "prison break"? Don't they bust out of Jail all the time??? They make it look easy! Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and dont forget good ol' Cool Hand Luke "I'm shaking it boss, I'm shaking it" and of ocurse "What we have here is a failure to communicate" Laughing
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The prison break angle is certainly good fun so many avenues to try...I could try and get a lad smuggled in with a tattoo of the prison on his but cheeks...or who could forget eric cartman in prison....

I did mention alcatraz before but thought it unsutable...

Quote:
No tell me the addrress of the jail so we can get you out. I note that you are underground, this is good, I have a firend who can expertly bake a cake with a file in it and will send direct to you a DVD of the grate escape starring Steve McQueen. I also have a copy of the book escape from alcatraz but that is better suited to an above ground estabishment surrounded by water.

Latest reply from the imprisoned lad...

Quote:
Don't be offended and cool down in this,OK marty since you could not understand me then if you are ready to pay $150,000 to get me out from prison thats what you needed.but i surggest you send me this $24,000 directly through western union money transfer and scan and attach the paymentslips so that i can get the money from them immediately.this is the only possible way to release me easily.your plans there will not be of help because Nigeria is full of security so please kindly do as i said.Don't think of anything funny in this.

If i could pay the doctor now as they said all this problems will be solved.watching movies on the TV and planning from there is not important Remember is jusdt a movie now also setting a committee is to spend unnecessary money to them and nothing will work out and is a long story altogether.does it means you can trust me any more and do what i said to get me out from here or what?i have told you to please send me $24,000 in my name and informations directly and scan and attach the paymernts slips to my email so that i can get this money immediately and settle this once and for all.

If you wish this way the chief security contact is

Name -- solomon hodonou

email -- solomon hodonou

But please any funny email that does not relate to my release or sending them money may course me more years in the prison.so i surggest you send me the $24,000 and i will give you 40% of my returns in marketing project if get it.Now i need to go and check the deal of the marketing project but no way out here.all this your are telling me will not be easy here because Nigeria is very difficult with gorvernment rules and laws.There full security here and there is no escape here even if you plan it from there.

Now marty i am happy for your effort as a good friend but i will very much glad if you could follow my instructions and reason with me in this Don't be afraid of sending me this money,i promised you that i will get it as soon as possible if you send it to my directly that will be more confortable and trustworthy .The security will allow me go the western union to cash this money if i am sure you send truly and every problemns will be solve so please i need a possitive answer and as well the payment slips of the money you sent.all make sure that the 10 control numbers are correct in each payment in the western union money transfer.

please!!!!please!!!!please!!! DON'T BE OFFENDED AND REASON WITH ME IN THE ISSUE TO SOLVE IT ONCE.

thanks

Thought I better reply...

Quote:
Remeber you need to call me Big X

I dont think you understand the movies and mythbusters is based on real life so it is certain to help with your release. I am meeting the forger this afternoon to look at the new papers and passports.

You said the contact is

If you wish this way the chief security contact is

Name -- solomon hodonou

email -- solomon hodonou

Now what is the rest of the email address? I cannot send a email to just that, you need to try harder if you are going to get through this, perhaps the prison food is filled with drugs and they are getting to you. I must have contact with the chief and the doctor if I can secure your release. I am not even sure you are making sence to yourself seems you could be imprisoned too long already and your mind is doing tricks with you. I must have you released immediatley.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had another thought...Stockholm Syndrome...unnatural attachment, even love for his captor..he does seem to rely on the secuirty chief alot, and get favours...maybe too much in my opinion..

Edit: after extensive research on the prison conditions I thought I would help him out...

Quote:
Just hold on there and all will work out well. I am trying to understand your situation and work out what is best for you. To get this understanding I was talking with a homeless person on the street. Now all homless people are either drug addicts, ciminals or escaped mental patients and thus are very devious. He tole me what goes on in prison and it it enough to make you hair go curly. I mean he said they only get basic cable TV with no sport or movie channels!! The horror indeed especially with 2 guys in a cell, imagine the arguments. Also the toilet paper is the rough plain stuff and not that fancy quited kind. and you would not believe the food all they get is 3 meals per day with meat and vegtables at night. can you imagine no snacks during the day! and the only soft drink is Mountain Dew and they make you go to sleep at half past 9. This place you are in is truley hell on earth apparently THE SHOWERS HAVE NO CURTAINS ON THEM.

I wish it was just a simple case of sending money I really do. What would happen if I just send a payment slip with the number, anyne in the prison could take it colelct the money and leave you with none. how do i know the secuirty cheif will not take it as soon as it is colelcted or even goes and pretends to be you! It has to be secure that why we can take no chances.

He did mention a couple of cunning plans that have been used in prison to get people out and to smuggle in items. I will try and arrange for the Zimbabwean who is on the way there to get somone to smuggle in some supplies in the body cavaties, now I know what happenes in the showers with you boys there so when you go in make sure there is no money up there. I reckon this is the best way to get cash direct to you.

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, I love it Very Happy
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about suggesting he place meat chunks on his face (like in the Hannibal Lecter movie) to make himself look beaten up. Then he will go to the infirmary and can make an escape attempt after wooing the nurses.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooing or chewing off their faces?? Laughing

Latest reply...

Quote:
Thanks my good friend,honestly i don't know how to thank you for your kindness and honest been.you are like a brother to me since you could do this for me.my good friend truly you are a good friend and partner in deed,i am still on your side.please all you need is to go to the western union money transfer send the money with my personal informations given to you and make sure that the 10 control numbers are correct in each payment and slips.Just scan and attacth the slips to me as instructed urgently like this $4000,$4000,$4000,$4000,$4000,$4000 and i will get the slips to clear the money immediately.Remember i promised you 40% of my returns in marketing project if you could help me out to get it done.

Now i told the chief security on what you said about this and he srongly promised to allow me go to the wester union money transfer and get this money to settle this.i prefered you send this $24,000 to me urgently to settle this than spending fine of $150,000 to the EFCC,mean while the chief security have given me his full contact that is

So please all you need is to tell him to allow me go to thge western union money transfer to collect this mopney as soon as you send it today and call me on phone to confirm if i have gotten the money you send as soon as you sendf it and attach the slips to cash it.Stop waisting your time on this Zimbabwean and do what i saoid to secure this and solve this problems once and for all.Please i am still waiting today tocollect this money to settle every thing or do you prefer spending $150,000 to the EFCC Government?i hope everything is clear to you now?

Just try as i said in sending this money urgently to me direct through western union money transfer then scan and attach the payment slips to me email to confirm the payment and please!!!!!!please!!!!!please!!!! stop asking people or seeking advice from any body because the will not

be of help to us.all you have to is to make up your mind and send this money to me as instructed the inform me and also onform the chief security to allow me go pick this money in the western union money transfer.please do this quickly and i promised everything will fine and well taking care of.

thanks

Well I better contact this Sodomon Handjob and get the full story and please, how can I call him on the phone if he is in jail..too bad about my Zimbabwean his is almost in Nigeria now, probably the best thing is to send the money to him and arrange a meet - best way to do this is face to face.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget wrote:
As part of a long running bait my lad is currently in a very nice jail cell with internet and WU access no less Rolling Eyes. Unfortunatley he is a lazy lad and will not travel anywhere or provide even a simple tropy. despite this is is unwavering in his belief that I will send him money...

Anyhow after many long emails, well at least he is well off script...I was getting a bit frustrated with himand his useless attitude..

Quote:
Thanks for the email it sure sounds like a pickle of a situation here. As you know I sent some money to the embassy for you and also briefed my lawer here to get you out. I have also offered to send you a cake with a file in it and the great escape DVD to assist your release. You have not taken my offfers so I am a bit upset that my efforts to help you are ignore like this.

It has meant I am have been thinking about your situation and was wondering, what is in it for me if I help you. After all this is a problem you created so what return to I get from sending you money? It is of no bother for me that you are there in jail as you obviously have done something to deserve it. I suggest you make yourself comfortable there as you do have internet access. I have also spent a considerable amount securing your release including hiring a contract killer from Zimbabwe to take care of the doctor/security chief and smuggle you into South Africa.

No sit tight and all will be well.

I dont think he liked that...

Quote:
you are joking with my life why or what?Marty,i don't like this at all what do you mean in all this ?you don;t need to be offended in this because i am not ok please.why do you find it difficult to understand that i am roting in jail? i have helped you out with my last money which i could have used to pay the doctor and settle this now i am broke and in a very big problem here which you can help me out but you don't want to why?you know that i am broke and about to losse my job in the bank and also my deal with you.ok now i will give you 40% of my returns in my marketing project when i get it and i hope that will be ok for you to send this money to me.

The money you sent to your emmbassy is invalid to me because there is no way i can go there.and if you are hiring a killer is just a joke.Do you think you can fight government with a criminal killer?please don't think of anything funny.You ask for your returns in this help while i have already help you out on a deal of $500,000 with which you are spending now so what ealse do you need from me before you send this money for me to be out from here.The doctor called me on phone this morning that he will go to the court to tell them that i have not paid him yet and you don't want to undersand this.

Please be more serioce about this and send me this money directly through western union money transfer as instructed and i will get it immediately, scan and attach the payment slips so that i can use it in clearing the money here in the western union office near this jail.if you care for me truly please do not seek advice from evil men that doesn't have human feeling and help me out from this hell or do you want me to die please i don't deserve this treat and you know it.i have been honest with and what could bring this sudden change in you and receiving email that comes your way in the name of the EFCC because i have not given them your email contact yet,any email you receive may be my gormer and gangs because the already have your email address to contact you.

send this money this morning and call me to go pick it up please

Well obviously I dont want him to die, after all where would my entertainment be...what would be a good way to go with this..as it is a bit circular at the moment..

Perhaps somone can contact him as my lawer/hitman/EFCC rep/mr go m er

Now here is an idea...perhaps my hitman would make a mistake and try a reverse hitman bait on the lad.. dunno any suggestions welcome

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my lad is having fun in his prison cell Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Marty,please i am worried about this hole situation here because my sickness is getting worst,today i checked my email in the chief security's office this morning to see if you have sent this money as instructed,but no reply why?The chief security told me he got an email from you and has given you full assurance that he will release me to go and pick this money up from the western union money transfer as soon as you send it to me directly and attach the scan payment slips to my email.

Please marty i also got a call from the doctor today and he requested for his money as i promised to pay him.please marty try and make sure you send this money today so that i can settle all this bills before it is too late.Remember that if we fail this time and the doctor will appeal to the court again on this issue that will attract one year in prison or $150,000 fine to the EFCC so we have to avoid this by paying the doctor immediately.

I was away from the PC a abit and could not be bothered with him so let him wait..

But sent him a nice reply...eventually

Quote:
am sorry I have been off skiing with friends in the mountains, sometimes it is good to get away from it all for a few days but I can tell you those lodges are expensive. Including the transfers to the private lodge I spent nearly $20,000 but i guess when the bill is splits 4 ways and you have the suite are hire a ferrari for the weekend it does even out.

He did not like that!!

Quote:
You are playing around with me marty why? and i don't like it any way,i am a little bit upset.why do you find it difficult to understand and reason with me once but you keep spending your money on useless things why?All this story you have been telling me seems you are not trustworthy with me any longer,i told you my condition here and you can't do exactly what i told you why?i have told you to forget anything about this Zimbabwean i don't need him any way around me ok?

Well that was a surprise I can tell you Laughing

Quote:
What is this reply all about?? I told you why I was not able to answer you email and you accuse me of doing this. You doubt my situation after all I have done. I have even contacted the security chief to get assurance he will not release you when the money is made avaliable.

I find you attitude just a little bit ungrateful. I have arranged for the Zimbabwean to give you the money directly as I am not confident you will be released, i mean what is to stop the secuirty chief taking the cash from you. I will send him your email and he can contact you about a meeting point.

Thought I better email the 'chief'....

I suggested that I send my assoiate to him to give the money personally...

Quote:
Sounds good I trust you will release him not problem. I am arranging for a collegue of mine to pass him the money directlys you will be assured he gets the money you are owed. We can have no stuff ups with this transaction as there have been questions about his honesty before, especially with his friend a Mr Gomer.

One other thing please give the address and proof that Paulo is still alive in your cell. Justa photo with todays newspaper is fine.

I dont like the tone of the secuirty chief, maybe I should sack him like we do with the lawers who are abusive..

Quote:
Now listen young man,it sounds like you are not able to help him out here and i will not take that chance from you.Do not email this office again if you cannot do exactly what paul Anthony told you to get him out from here.positively i don't trust your emails give me your phone number i prefer talking with you on phone or call me when ever you are ready.I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY VISITOR HERE TO GIVE HIM MONEY BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALLOWED , IS THAT CLEAR?

You are planing to send a criminal to come and attack this office why? and we will hurt him down as well.Just be your self as your friend said he trusted you and send him the money through western union money transfer,then i will release him to go pick it up immediatly.To be sure of this now make sure you send it in his name directly so that he will be the only one to have access to that money in the western union money transfer.Do not email this office again if you can not send him the money to settle his bills and get out from this place.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I better reply to the chief....

Quote:
Now you listen to me Mr Handjob ,I find your attitude absive and demand to talk to somone in authority, not the man who rattles the bedpans and sweeps the foor!

Who in this jail is in charge anyway you or the prisoners you will not allow visitors in but you allow prisoners out to visit the western onion office unattended! I am losing trustyworthyness in this who situation.

Why do you assume i will send a criminial I said I would send an associate there with money. Where did this criminal iddea come from your imagination??

I find this whole matter unacceptable. How can I be assure he will pick up the money?What is to stop somone like you or other corrupt offical going to the western union pretending to be him. I have no assurances that the right person will get the cash.

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great stuff. very entertaining.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Handjob is a loyal public servant who wouldn't steal your money.

After all, you have seen his ID. Haven't you.....? Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he needs something "hooped" for him hehe.... use your imagination as to what that means loll

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must say a bit of an anti-climax from Mr Handjob......ohh no pun intended Shocked
Quote:

I have been so kind with your friend here and i will not allow any insult.i sent you such email because you where doubting the chief security of EFCC.Help your friend if you can but we don't allow visitors here.i promised to allow him because i have already known his status and occupation so he will not mess up.If possible send every information about his payment to him through his private email addressand he will get it all alone.be kind to him because he will soon go to prison if he did not pay ther doctor as promised the law court.

make sure you send his money to him direct with his name so that he will be the only one to get it.i have promised you again that i will aoow him to go pick it up because western union is near this place.It is very easy if you can do it as instructed no problem your friend will be released immediately.

HOPE YOU ARE OK?

But I have found why he is being so helpful....

Quote:
He strongly promised to allow me to go and pick this money up from the western union because i promised to reward him with $2,000 for his help.He is the only man that have Authority here.

Perhaps I should just send all the money to Mr Handjob after getting some ID of course...

Quote:
This is a very confusing situation for me I do not know who to deal with and have confidence in. Perhaps Mr Hardon will pick up all the money for you instead. If that is easier I will tell him that is the arrangment as he sounds trustworthy. But to do that I need to see his EFCC secuirty ID to confirm who he is as a payment cannot get processed without it.

Get back to me immediatley as this stressful situation has been too much for me and I am off on another skiing trip to the mountains. This one should be better as there is a casio there so with any luck this transaction can be funded from my blackjack winnings.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, dagget. This is hilarious stuff. Very Happy
This lad is a gem of a pet! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad a friend from Zimbabwe is on the way to help his release, this did not seem toget the best response..

Quote:
you don't seems to understand me marty why?,you mean you have not sent this money to me yet why?why do you always surggest on something that is not good?forget this zimbawean for now please!!!please!!!please!!! and send this money to settle this problem or do you want me to end in prison?

i don't think you understand my situation here i am very sick and in critical condition in this jail.To deal with this doctor will bring more problems to you and the EFCC ok?.

Reverse hit man anybody??

Quote:
What are you talking about, if we do as you suggest we can deal with the doctor and there will be no need for you to pay him money. I already have a man on the ground just waiting for you to say the word and we can get this over with. I mean if the doctor dissapears there is no need to pay him right!

Oh he is worried about my welfare..bless

Quote:
This is not good at all.i thought you a good friend but you are trying to make this hole thing worst,i don't know the doctors address and i will not take part in this kidnapping.This is a man that saves my wifes life and you want me to repay him bad no i will not do it.now i understand that you are not ready to send me money why?

Why is it so difficult that you listern to those zembawean criminals that will steal this money.be very carefulnow because the zembawean will steal your money. the only option to this problem is to send me money thats all

Never fear I am here to help!! and sowing the seeds for the reverse hit man...

Quote:
you did not tell me about the doctr and your wife! the swine!!! he shall get what he deserves. i belive you are in trouble as the secuirty cheif email is blokereds. Now DO NOT worry about the money the zimbabwean is doing this as a personal favour so no money off my nose.

now if i cannot get the secuirty cheif that does not matter as he is going to find you last address and look your whereabout up..

Now need to do so IP work to find out exactly where this lad is...after all my zimbabwean has located his where abouts and he is not in Jail!! The swine, is this a scam..

Oh and last exchange from the security cheif...

me
Quote:
Do not worry my man we i am working on a way to settle his problems that does not involve money. It was his suggestion and I am following through. I hope he is being taken cared for and there is some extra money for you if you show him some special attention.

Mr handjob
Quote:
don't act funny or will get you self involve with crime

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...i think he is a little frustrated...I should move this to publish your work topics...

Quote:
This is absolutly rubish,The EFCC security network have found your last email about this zembabeawn and has given me a warnning about you.that if anything should happen to the doctor that they will hold us responsible.They also found out that you block the chief security email address why?

Why all this marty? i though as much that you are resposible but now your email is no longer trustworthy to me,it sounds like scam to me now..i am not confortable with your email any longer because the cheif security will stop me now from using his laptop now.Then give me your private telephone number to contact you.

There is no use for the this criminal zembabeawn let him go out from this issue please or you will make this worst,i don't know the reason why you can not send me a little amount of $24,000 to solve this problem legally.Now there is no way to get this done since you spoil everything.

The court gave me 4days to look for money and pay the doctor or one year in prison since the found out what you are planning.i told you to forget this criminal zembabeawn and send me money to settle this problems but you wouldn't listen why?Now every of you plans have failed because the EFCC WILL TRACK YOU DOWN WITH YOUR ADDRESS.

To avoid all this problem marty please go to the western union money transfer office location there and send me this money immediately and i will get it done.Do not delay on this because the EFCC are ready to hurt you dowmany time now.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
I have to go on leave so no baiting for 2 weeks Sad

I sent this to my lad as way of explanation - reverse inheritance anyone??
Quote:

Dear Sir,

My name is William Close with the firm law firm Husslte and Swindle. I am a probate lawer acting on behalf of the Wcfly estate and Chookas Pty Ltd.

It is my sad duty to inform you that my client was killed in a light plane accident on the 3rd September 2009. It was found that he was engaged in a sex act with his 19 year old mistress and lost control of the plane.

I have been examining the documents of the estate and discovered you appear to have had some business dealings with him. In addition the will outlines some compensations for business activities alson with the liquidation of the assets of Chookas Pty Ltd.

I require that you provide detailes of your business dealings so that this matter can be assessed to determine if you are entitled to any share of the assets and/or compensation for your business dealings.

Regards

Last edited by dagget on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice stuff.

I LOVE killing off the characters, especially the lesser ones (I have two main ones and introduce lesser characters to make the baits more believable. I have a bait going on that I thought had died, and after a month he's written back! My character has cancer (after a dose of swine flu and SEVERAL punch ups), and I might do the inheritance thing as well.

Nice to see a fellow Melburnian by the way Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so entertaining! I hope there will be more to come. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic