SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam letter???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
illpaintanycarfor99$
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been recieving this mail in almost every inbox of all my email adresses. There is no link to a webpage, and their emailadress looks fishy to me.

Mail:

website design
Fra: Jonathan ([email protected]) Modtaget: 11. august 2009 kl. 20:15:45
Modtagere: "scott_chalk" <[email protected]> (Not even my emailadress, so i can't figure out why i got it!) CC:
Vedhæftede filer:

We are a China based web designing and development studio. The purpose of this letter is to introduce our working ability to you, we have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms Such as Flash designs , Flash Action Scripts , DNN Skinning, PHP,ASP.Net, Flash , HTML , Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL etc ... Our technical, design and development team have grown in size to ensure we can continue providing excellent service to all of our customers.

Core offerings

Business website design
Business website redesign
Flash website design
Flash website redesign
Ecommerce website design
Ecommerce website redesign
Company website design
Company catalog design
Company logo design
Graphic design
Google search engine optimization
ERP Solutions

Pls check our website to see portfolio. (But where's the link??)

Best regards,
Jonathan
Johnanthnon Information Technologies
Website Team

Send address to [email protected] for remove

Is this somebody trying to scam me, or is it just a very poor way of advertising their sh**? Question
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it that anything coming in as spam is a scam or a fraud, and China has a bad reputation, but there again, spam from the USA or UK is just as bad.

I don't know how they make it worthwhile to waste their time and money spamming, but someone must reply to it, though why anyone would pay strangers half way round the world to design a website, I can't imagine.

I get plenty like that in my 'catcher' account, but I have most filtered to trash, which I empty daily.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Modtagere: "scott_chalk" <[email protected]> (Not even my emailadress, so i can't figure out why i got it!)

your email will be in the BCC: field Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
illpaintanycarfor99$
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, thanks.. Maybe I should reply, and see if they would make a website.. Very Happy
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Looks like spam to me. I'd leave it alone and grab a nice, plump, confirmed scammer from surplus. Very Happy

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like spam to me too.

Quote:
Send address to [email protected] for remove

Never click on any "Unsubscribe" or "Remove" link. This is their way of confirming your address is active so they can send you a ton more spam and garbage.

If you already know this, sorry! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic