SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first try, long post, advice needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bank account details

WHERE DO I SEND IT?

Sorry for capslock

Here is:
Quote:
Honey, i have received your mail but to tell you the truth, i don't understand the questions you wanted me to answer you because you have been asking me too many questions and i am trying my best to answer them, so tell me the question which i have not answered you.

As you requested, i hereby send the account information to you and your secretary, please instruct her to send the money, i want to be with you soonest, please try your best for me as i am depending on you.

Here is the account information;

Bank name: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL(SGBS).

Name_________ UCHE JEROME CHIMANKPA.

A/C no._______ 30002418154

Swift Code____ SGSNSNDA

Bank Code___ SN20011

Code Guichet_ 01011

R/B_________ 68

OR

IBAN: SN20011 01011 30002418154 68

Edit: I send it to Alan so no need for answer but thank you anyway. How long does it take for accaunt to be closed?
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We never really know if it closes or not, but give it a few days and stall them.
Then say there is something wrong with the account they gave you and you need another if they want the deal to go through ,your bank is having problems with the other account.
Excellent job you are doing BTW. I missed a few days and you have been super busy. Very Happy
I have to catch up,lol.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well my secretary got same info. And no woman to woman chat. To bad she dont work on weekends.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Xerex you are an evil procrastinating bastard, and I can think of no higher praise. Laughing Wink Shocked Twisted Evil Confused Cool

I think your tag line should be 'Born to Bait'

If she doesn't answer your question (whatever it was) you could throw a strop (temper fit).

Using other people's work, the lads do it all the time and baiters are happy to share. I am currently using a very long sexy email to great effect and have forgotten who was the 'author', thanks again royalties by WU of course.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, i am honored.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic