SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's on it's way

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's been trundling along for a while, nothing special. Except it comes from Warsaw Poland
And is using Voyager (v3.99.Cool Professional, mass mailer
It's got a friend who's The Agent of Travel who stuck her nose in earlier in the piece, and demand I send her the cash, as the love of her life, was unable to collect any money, due to the fact that the Agent of travel had all it's documents.

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod, How are you? How your mood? Honey I have read all letters which you have written Evgenia. Last
Your letter was a shock for me. Honey I cannot receive money because my documents are on preparation. I do not have possibility
To receive money. Lovely Rod, Evgenia she helps us, the tourist agent, instead of the swindler. Honey I did not expect to see such
Letter... Lovely I was going to call to you today, But I have not found your phone number. Honey please send to me the phone
Number with your following letter. Rod I very strongly miss on you. When I was on business trip to me very much there was no
You. Rather IP, Evgenia and I are in one city. For this reason at us identical IP addresses. In my city Rod please to answer me it is
Fast... I will wait your following letter

Then it told me it was going on Army maneuvers, even though it claimed to be a Police officer, So I complained that it's Agent of Travel had the same e-mail account as she did. And got this long reply, explaining everything,

Quote:
Honey I will try to explain to you all things. Lovely I left in business trip on my work. I have left a login and the password from
mine e-mail to agent Evgenia. She has agreed to help us. She the qualified and formed agent of travel agency. Her English language bad, her native language is Polish. She used the translator to write you the letter. Evgenia wrote letters to you from travel agency and I of concept have why no ours IP the address identical. I could not receive money which you have sent as all my documents were in travel agency. I have addressed to Evgenia that she has received money, I have sent to you her data. But you have sent money for my data, and Evgenia could not receive money. Honey now you understand me? I will be tomorrow or
on Saturday, to go to travel agency, to ask x-copies which you ask me
if you, of course, want that I did x-copies. I send you a visa and passport for travel abroad x-copy. Honey I completely with sincerity write you each my letter! I do not want, that you had mistrust to me. Lovely to me not what for to say lies to you and to deceive you. You know, where I work and know, that such work does not love lie! I gave honey to you data Evgenia, please, take advantage of them, she will receive money and will transfer to me. Honey there has passed a lot of time for my travel to you. If there was no misunderstanding I would be near to you
for a long time already!!! Honey I very much miss on you and any more
I do not want trials and curses! Please, trust me and us all will be good also I soon I will arrive to you!!! I will wait your following letter!!! I very strongly love you!

I told it that it's Agent of Travel was a crook, was not working in her best interests, and would not be sending it any money,,
It must have had a re-think, and came up with another character, who also works in a travel agency.. And undetured sent me this,

Quote:
I am very glad to see your letter! How you? I hope that at you weight well! Lovely I on Monday will go to travel agency and to have conversation with Evgenia. Lovely I will specify the information concerning the customs control. Honey my visa is valid in Australia. I learnt it of my close girlfriend Greta who works in travel agency. Honey for reception of money is necessary to me the passport. Now my passport is in travel agency on completion. For this reason I could not receive money. For reception of money the passport is necessary to me. Honey
I will talk with Greta that she has given me other agent for reception of money. Lovely I very strongly love you and I do not wish to have more with you various trials. Lovely I very strongly love you!!! I very much wait our meeting! How you have spent the day? Honey tell to me, I will
be glad to listen to you! I will finish my letter. Now the big work on the documentation is necessary to me. I with the big impatience will wait
your following letter!!!

So it's explained that it has a passport and visa, So it can't use that as
an excuse to get money, Now it's concentrating on money to live on while it's on holiday, And how they won't allow it to enter the country unless it has enough funds. I've short circuited that, by telling it that I have filled sponsorship forms with Immigration. Still no talk of Air fair money.. Must have forgot that little item.

Quote:
Honey I went to travel agency and had conversation with my girlfriend concerning my documents, My travel, transfer of money. My passport is in travel agency for pledge. I will take away my passport
after I will receive tickets. My girlfriend Greta has given me other agent. This agent the man. Honey here his data for transfer of money: Gintaras Petrauskas Poland Warsaw. Honey agency in which I have addressed for the help is called "INTOURIST". Honey I will reserve my tickets Tomorrow. Lovely I hope now at us there will be no problems. Lovely I very much miss on you!!! You are very necessary to me! I send to you with my
letter 1000000.... Kisses! Your unique and long-awaited love Tatsiana.

Well it's talking about money for air fairs, but hasn't said how much it want's. And I can hardly send it if I don;t know how much to send , can I. So when in doubt. Ignore it.. And wait I mean it hasn't been sent a Western onion authorization form yet . And if it hasen't had a FORM 49. How can it return it, To allow me to send it the cash..

But then to blow me away, this arrives,,

Quote:
I with the big impatience waited your letter and have waited. In
the end of my letter I leave honey data of my flight! I will arrive to the same airport. Lovely today at us very cloudy weather. To me very much hunting to sleep, I will finish my work earlier and at once I will go home to have rest on a bed. Honey I very much miss on you... Lovely today I can write to you of more letters. Honey if you will soon answer me I be able answer you at once. I will wait your following letter with the big impatience! I LOVE YOU ROD!!! Yours and only your infinite love Tatsiana.

Start: WARSAW (OKECIE) 18:20 Wednesday on July, 29th 2009 Arrival: FRANKFURT (FRANKFURT INTL) 20:10 Wednesday on July, 29th 2009 Flight: LO 379, the plane: Boeing 737-500

Start: FRANKFURT (FRANKFURT INTL) 23:55 Wednesday on July, 29th 2009 Arrival: SYDNEY (AU ROSE BAY) 05:10 Thursday on July, 31st 2009 > Flight: QF 6, the plane: Boeing 747-400

So it would seem it's on it's way,, but check out the flight times , and I thought Friday was the 31, Still no point in worry about a few details.. I of cause am overjoyed and have sent a short note..

Quote:
hallo Tasha, Well that is wonderful news, I can't wait to see you, I'd better go now as I have a long drive in front of me,
to meet you.. I will be holding a sign saying, Welcome to OZ Tasha, Till we meet

It will be interesting if I get a reply.. As she should be , UP there flapping her little arms.

So it looks like I have a 9 hour drive to Rose Bay, To meet it.. Funny
I thought Sydney International was at Mascot. Still it might have overshot the runway. And we can't be worried about a few small details. And when it doesn't show up, and can give it a bolloking for wasting
my time..
O'dear, I should have been in Rose bay at 5 am this morning, I guess
I'm a bit late..

So if anyone want's a self funded Polish lady, feel free to jump in..

Headers,
Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.internal [10.202.2.41])
By store24m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.14-fmsvn18949-c7f26adc)
The LMTPA;
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:41:16 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='us-ASCII
X-Resolved-to: xxxxxfastmail.com.au
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx5.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.204])
By compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:41:16 -0400
Received: from smtp120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (smtp120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
[77.238.184.51])
By mx5.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id EA9E87B
For <[email protected]>; Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:41:15 -0400
(EDT)
Received: (qmail 7681 invoked from network); 12 Jul 2009 15:41:14 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=DNS; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.UK;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:
From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=287tJWYILt/qLSwwNREzVT9RvzgLN2M1hvt7iMB491R4qfhqFHg5m7MqLEekg9
Zvq7Vj5l1pIKFRviMvkeDnCrog0jhzW/792bDBUoHSetoijYJL0MJc8RGpDg00nBuFP
BBtqka0oGI2I+PmQyrMTocy0bsDOF57BA57+nycB5s= ;
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) ([email protected] with
Plain)
By smtp120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 12 Jul 2009 15:41:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-SMTP: yh0f.U.swBCQhqp1droj68eVn5nsj7U35A--
X-YMail-OSG: BwrTf0UVM1m5mBCAMi_A5mZQjY3.SyYpI2UCLKFl52bLwt1nbU.xq
3MJVq4GEC5fH6S
OAqz22DUo3PHoJRn2z.aEgc9EI7dfQ8CY_LctM4JomcLhYSiyF4D8Xxy2IGwPq2Gk
DeDv.eeafWszWXkLzRyrnELi9OwqH13niBYDrEfZGEuL.VKSSdTbkJoFXjZt9k6md
UK.3wKmCS03pZMy9xixrQ2d4NhMbeAacr52SDle1u6XZDxvTNk_2SG_pu3zhz8omh
GoPRCA30oKdSt1ElxdbtReSAjt
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:38:44 +0400
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.Cool Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: changes
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bi

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I want to see where she's going with this.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we got the happy e-mail today, it's all set to go, BUT, is having a funding problem, and doesn't have the funds to fly.. what a surprize. It wrote.

Quote:
Hallo my lovely Rod!!!
Honey I am glad to see your letter. Lovely today at us on the former
the sun and very much hot shines! Honey I will fly from Warsaw to
Frankfurt by plane Boeing 737-500, my number of flight LO 379,
air-lines LOT. In Frankfurt I will change aboard the plane (Frankfurt
- Sydney), the name of plane Boeing 747-400, my number of flight
QF 6, air-lines QANTAS. Honey my girlfriend and without an advance payment has reserved in advance tickets. Greta - my girlfriend, honey not to forget it, she goes opposite to us and helps always if I address to
her for any help. Honey my start will be on Wednesday, I still did not
pay for tickets. Honey, please, today or tomorrow morning to send
money that I have paid for tickets! Lovely we still have very much not
enough time... Please, to hurry, differently I cannot take off to you
from my country. Honey I very much miss on you... I hope, we will have
fine rest together!!! I am happy!!! I very strongly love you!!! Honey
to try to send today money and to write to me data for reception of
money.
lovely these kisses for you and only for you!!!
Yours love Tatsiana.

The funny thing is, theres not a Qantas flight out of Frankfort until 7th August, still why worry about a few details, Our lonely hero replied with simple logic. As one does..

Quote:
Hallo Tasha,,
I've just contacted Qantas, Sydney, and explained the situation, and they tell me I can pay for your ticket from this end, all you will need to do is contact the Qantas flight desk at Frankfort International, present your passport and you will be issued with your ticket, for your flight to Sydney. This is a collect only ticket, and is not refundable at your end. So you won't be able to cash it in for a refund.
As for your connecting flight from Warsaw to Frankfort, This has been also payed for via a bundled retrospective ticket arrangement between Qantas and Lot. So again all you need to do is contact there flight desk, two hours before take off, to collect your ticket.. If the tickets is not collected
and used within the time specified, Then I will get a refund, less a small handling charge..

So there we go all sorted out, is'nt that wonderful..

Hope to see you soon, Love rod..

Haven't told her the flights non-existant, I'll save that till the bitch gets the shits over the NO MONEY thing..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hallo my lovely Rod!!!

Need I say more?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Quote:
Hallo my lovely Rod!!!

Need I say more?

Not with your mouth full, Sweet one.. Wink Wink

But we've had a very panicky e-mail from dream girl.. It would seem she's under contract for the tickets,, and wrote back.

Quote:

Hello my lovely Rod!!! quite DW, she's in love with me
I am very glad to see your letter. Honey as soon as I have read the
letter, I have gone at once to travel agency to have conversation with
my girlfriend Greta. I have explained her all situation which occurs.
Honey it is not possible, as I signed the contract. I should buy the
ticket in travel agency. Honey you choose a difficult way for tickets.
If even it was possible and in the contract would not be spoken about
tickets I all the same would buy tickets in travel agency as I do not
wish to have a problem with tickets. Honey you understand me? Lovely
my start tomorrow will take place, and I did not pay tickets... I will
pray and hope, that tomorrow I will really leave the country and I
will fly to you... Honey, please, not to hesitate time!!! Lovely
today, please, go to office of the western union, and to send money
for tickets. Otherwise I should cancel my flight to you, and I do not
wish to do it!!! Lovely I very strongly miss on you, please, to do how
I speak and not to think out and search for a way for tickets! My
choice - a correct choice, and I am completely assured of it!!! I gave
honey to you data of the agent, take advantage of these data!!! Honey,
please, to do all much faster and it is less than questions! I very
much wish to arrive to you and I do not wish to cancel my trip!!! I
love you, and my love will go the whole eternity.... I love you Rod!!!
Today I will be late on work, I in expectation of your
letter with details!
Your infinite love Tatsiana.

I of cause was quite understanding, and helpful l NOT as one is. and suggested the following cause of action. After all it's all rather urgent

Quote:
Hallo Tasha,

I'm sorry you have to work through your Agent of travel, Still all is not lost, Perhaps I could pay the money directly into there account for you. That way a Direct Deposit, is instant and your Agent of Travel, will have his money in his account for your tickets..
Please get them to supply there banking details on there letterhead, I will need the name of the bank,a BSB number, for the location of the branch, and there account number. Then I can transfer the money with
a click of a button.

You speak of this Western Union thing, It sounds American, and I'm in Australia, I'm sorry Tasha, but what is it, and do we have such a thing
in Australia. Please remember I'm a long way from a capital city, and
we are restricted to a lot of things in the country..

Please advise me as soon as possible, as time is short, and we don't want you to miss your flight.

Thinking of you all the time
love Rod, xxxx

Hopefully she won't suggest I contact Western Onion via the internet and pay with a credit card. O hang on my credit card is out of date, What a shame.
Still when I do locate a Western Onion office, [in a few days time] they will want a Form 49 filled in signed and delivered before I can send any money, and by that time she will have missed her flights by about a week.
What a shame.. Confused Confused

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem the finances did not come through and the poor girl, had to cancel her holiday, But all is not lost, she rescheduled for the weekend..

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
Honey today since morning I waited your letter, but have not waited. I
have been afflicted! = (I have gone to travel agency, and has
cancelled my start. I talked to my girlfriend, and she has reserved
for me tickets for Saturday on August, 1st. Honey I hope till this
time I will have time to pay for tickets and I will not cancel my
Start. Honey in the end of my letter, I leave to you data of my
Flight. Lovely I talked with Greta concerning the Western Union and
the bank account of travel agency. Honey travel agency gives the bank
account for group of tourists. The travel agency renders one client of
Service of remittances the Western Union. I spoke honey Greta
Concerning the Western Union, that for you it is very difficult. She
As prompted one more system of remittances, she is called Money Gram.
This system is similar to system the Western Union, but use of this
System will be much easier. Honey if at you is such system take
Advantage to her if is not present try to find office of the Western
Union. Lovely I hope, now we will have time to make all!!! Lovely
Today at me bad day... = (I am very upset because of cancellation of
My start today... But I am very glad, that Greta have changed my start
To other time!!! Lovely, please, to answer me it is fast...
I very strongly love you, remember it every day!!!
Kisssssss...... Yours love Tatsiana.

Start: WARSAW (OKECIE) 18:20 Saturday on August, 1st 2009
Arrival: LONDON (HEATHROW) 19:55 Saturday on August, 1st 2009
Flight: BA 851, the plane: Airbus Industrie A320

Start: LONDON (HEATHROW) 22:15 Saturday on August, 1st 2009
Arrival: SYDNEY (AU ROSE BAY) 05:30 Sunday on August, 2nd 2009
Flight: QF 2, the plane: Boeing 747-400

But get the flight schedule. leaves Poland, 18.20 arrives 19.55 London,
One hour 35 minutes, might be possible , but highly unlikely, The next
bits even more scary

Leaves Heathrow, 22.15, arrives in Rose Bay (splash) 5.30 the next day,
That's 7 hours 15 minutes flying time London to Sydney.

Still can't worry about the details, she's on her way, IF she gets her cash For the tickets, So I wrote an encouraging letter, Even if I did get her homeland a bit wrong. At least I got it's name right..

Quote:
: Hallo Tasha,,
I will be working with Western Union, despite my apprehension, I can find nothing About Money Gram, In fact I have been told that it's not available in Australia..So I Will have to use Western Union..
Anyway I found there outlet , in the back of a Agent of Travel, and spoke to the people there, explaining what I wanted to do.. They gave me a great lecture about fraud, and All about sending money to Russia to people I did not know, and was I sure of what I Was doing.. I must say Tasha, this is all very off-putting, Then they went on about how Once
the money's paid in It's not recoverable by Western Union, they gave me a great Big form to fill out, and when I'd finished, she asked me if I had your returned "Form 49" now there's a surprise I have no idea what there on about. And she explained all About, and how we have to be careful about terrorist attacks.. Since the 9/11 attacks on America, money transfers have tightened up considerably,We in Australia are lucky, we have never experienced a terrorist attack on our home soil,
and I hope we never do. But Governments the world over are concerned that money is being transferred to El-kyda and Other terrorist groups.
We have just lost people in Thailand with the latest attacks, plus the
Bali Bombing killed nearly 200 aussies. So things have tightened up,
and just perhaps the restrictions are imposed by people that might be a
Bit paranoid. But better safe then sorry. So Tasha, If I'm told they require a FORM 49 filled In by the receiver. before they can except
money for transfer, So I've enclosed one for you..
And please remember this is an Australian requirement, so your Western Union office might Not know about it.. that's called covering your arse So please don't give me a hard time,
Just fill the thing out and return it. Then I can send you your money,
OK my sweet..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's rescheduled it's flight, returned the dreaded "form 49" with
a completely different set of details, So it's just as well It returned the form other wise we might have sent her money to the wrong person,
in the wrong place..

Here's it's little mail, with the new flight times..

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
I am very glad to see your letter. Honey excuse me, please, that I
could not answer you at once. You have written honey to me very much late, I could not arrive to you! I have gone to travel agency and have again cancelled my tickets Why you have written honey so late. Lovely
in travel agency I have addressed to the agent that he has gone with
me and received money which you have sent me. We have gone
together to bank, but he could not receive money as you have mixed his name and a surname places. O'dear, I am silly In the column a name you have written his surname, and in the column a surname you have written his name! Honey I have sent you the form 049 and there
all has been written clearly, where a name and a surname! Gintaras
has now gone on leave Honey you again should receive money to send already on other agent who was given to me again by my girlfriend! Honey I could arrive easy to you if you have written to me in time and would send money for name correctly put in the column and a surname. I will have to try harder, next time Lovely my girlfriend has
given me other agent and has given data. Rod please not to mix the name and a surname places. I will pay more the attention, this time I have given Kanstantsin the form 049 that he has filled. He has
filled the form and has transferred to me. My girlfriend also has changed my tickets and in the end of my letter I leave to you data of my new flight! at least they got the times sorted out Lovely please not to mix anything right I won't I do not want, that we had problems
at reception of money for tickets. Honey I have very much become
bored of you charming I'm sure, I'm the love of her life and the
bitch is bored, It would seem a headjobs out of the question
I have been very upset when have seen your letter so late We do not need to be upset no we don'tWe should go only forward, and to a step back! All of us will equally have our long-awaited meeting, I hope, that
on August, 8th I easy will arrive to you my love!!! Honey as soon as you will read my letter, please, to go at once to office of the western union and to send money again. I with the big impatience will wait your letter well it's good we sorted that out, so on your bike son, and get your arse down to WU
Yours love Tatsiana.

Here data of the agent: name: Kanstantsin surname: Usianok country: Poland city: Warsaw
Start: WARSAW (OKECIE) 12:00 Saturday on August, 8th 2009 Arrival: LONDON (HEATHROW) 13:35 Saturday on August, 8th 2009 Flight: BA 847, the plane: Airbus Industrie A320
Start: LONDON (HEATHROW) 22:00 Saturday on August, 8th 2009 Arrival: SYDNEY (AU ROSE BAY) 06:05 Monday on August, 10th 2009 Flight: BA 9, the plane: Boeing 747-400

And here's it's little completed form 49. See how easy it is when they comply, No arguments, no bad words, everything's just perfect. Until
the money doesn't arrive again.. But what happened to the last lot, did
I get a refund.. Does anyone have a Western Onion refund form..

Here's it's little form 49 all filled out.. I mean look at the names, how's
the fucks anyone to know if it's round the right way or arse up. Do I look like bloody Einstein

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>

Is this the one you were after?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No, but I plan to use it first chance I get Very Happy

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DW, Lets see if they will return it so I get my refund.. Wink

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem it's happened again, I've got the names arse up, Silly me. Still it's so very understanding, and forgiving.. It really must be love.. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
I have received yesterday your letters, but I could not answer them.
Honey today I went to travel agency, then we together with the agent
have gone to bank to receive money. Honey we could not receive money.
Lovely the agent could not receive money as last name and first name
have been mixed by places. That is first name: Kanstantsin, last name:
Usianok. Honey, please, to correct it in the form of 049 and a feather
to send money. Lovely I understand all complexities! Honey we should
pass all it and we will necessarily together!!! Honey I really
understand now your condition!!! Lovely please not to be upset, all
will be excellent!!! Today I will have a supper at restaurant with my
mum, the girlfriend, and mum of the girlfriend. Honey will not suffice
me very much you!!! Lovely, please, to go at once to office of the
western union and to change places a first name and a last name of the
agent. Honey I very strongly love you and very much I miss on
you...... Honey we are created for each other!!! My mum is very glad
for us!!! She transfers to you huge hello!!! I LOVE YOU MY HONEY ROD!!!
Yours BIG LOVE Tatsiana

Tie's string round finger.. Must remember to knock off some more WU forms when I go to town.. Wink Also my black pen's carked it

Resistance is futile

Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I congratulate you with your new found love Wink
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well finely we got the names sorted out, All quite expectable to Western Onion.. And on time for her flight out, I might add. Which just shows the high amount of consideration I had, driving all that way to the Western Onion office to deposit, her cash.. just so we could be together. But it would seem there's yet another Hick-UP.. her branch of Western onion, can't find the cash..
Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
Honey I am very upset. I have gone with the tourist agent to receive
money. In bank to us have told that such remittance does not exist. I
do not know honey that happens. Lovely I very strongly was upset! Then
I have gone to travel agency and had conversation with my girlfriend.
She was as is very upset by such developed situation. She very much
worries for me. Honey I have asked to cancel my girlfriend Greta
tickets and to reserve tickets for other time. She again went to the
director of travel agency and had conversation with him. When my
girlfriend left an office of the director of travel agency, she has
told to me, that it is last replacement. If I again do not buy tickets
travel agency will impose on me an administrative offence and then the
penalty for not observance of treaty provisions which I signed. Honey,
please, call in office of the western union and ask in what business
why I cannot receive money. Lovely I after work will go today to
travel agency, Greta will give to me new data of my flight to you.
Lovely, please, be not upset, I hope all will be excellent also to a
smog to receive money. Honey can you has committed an error at a
parcel of money? And I cannot receive it. My sweet, call and
understand with it. I hope, that today or tomorrow I with am able to
receive money and to pay for tickets. Honey I very much miss on
you. There Has passed already a lot of time and to me it is very
bad without you..My heart aches, washing the soul roars, my
feet wish to go to you, my hands wish to feel you, my eyes wish to
look at you. I without mind from you my love Rod I hope,
at us all will be excellent, and we can to observe next week each
other, to love, kiss, admire, admire..... I will finish my letter, I
with the big impatience will wait your letter my love!!!
Please, write to me soon....
I love you Rod!!!
My strong embraces and gentle kisses, yours love Tatsiana.

But after all that drama, It still loves me, Bless her , and it's well and truly OFF Script Wink
I of cause will be highly sympathetic, report the case to the AFP. No Doubt Mick K, no relation to Special K. Will sort it out for me.. And there going to find in my favor and convict a corrupt Western Onion Official If they can locate him, as he's had it on his toe's and absconded with my // her cash. Still these intense investigations do take time, So we are just going to wait, Still more time for small talk, and in a week or two she will have forgotten all about it. And we can start all over again with Money Grab

Perfect..

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 am

Why did PB delete the picture? It wasn't porn was it?

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:

Why did PB delete the picture? It wasn't porn was it?

Dunno what the go is, Photo bucket did not delete it, I've just had to reload it, it does that sometimes . It was only a copy of her famed Form 49.

It's a sort of trophy in one sence, as Russians are hard to get anything rteurned, except another request for cash.. If your into Trophies, Which
I'm not..

It's a pity we can't simply load pictures from our computers instead of using a public site like photo bucket..

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's a pity we can't simply load pictures from our computers instead of using a public site like photo bucket..

Depends what you have on your computer. I have some beauts that would help a Desperate Housewife but PB and Uploader would blow a gasket.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As part of my studies (ahem, naturally), I set up a free web account with 350mb of space, PLENTY of room for hosting pics to show here Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis is this an accouint that allows nudity becasue uploader and PB don't?

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait!

As a matter of interest those flight times are correct but she got the day of arrival in SYD wrong, it's 2 days later. You are forgetting to factor in the time differences (WAW = LON + 1 and SYD = LON + 9)

Quote:
But get the flight schedule. leaves Poland, 18.20 arrives 19.55 London,
One hour 35 minutes, might be possible , but highly unlikely, The next
bits even more scary

Leaves Heathrow, 22.15, arrives in Rose Bay (splash) 5.30 the next day,
That's 7 hours 15 minutes flying time London to Sydney.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DW. Good question. It's an actual webhosting company, so I guess I can put whatever the hell I want on it. When I signed up for it, they were AD FREE and you could put your own ads on it!

Here's the host www.webng.com. feel free to check it out

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis in the conditions it says

[quote) Prohibited Use Customers and Users may not:
a) Utilize the Services to post adult, obscene, graphically violent, and any content that is deemed questionable shall be prohibited at WebNG.com sole discretion. Content must be appropriate for all audiences.[/quote]

So just watch out man!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks for the heads up. Will keep it in mind

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic