SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I've lost my first lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AngryBalloon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

I've been reading this site since it first came online at least 3 (4?) years ago.

Anyway, I finally decided to have a crack at baiting and I've managed to keep my lad busy for 2 weeks.

I was doing some straight baiting - nothing too bizarre when out of the blue I get this last night:

Quote:
I can understand that you are a joker,So if you are not ready to assist me plesae you can go your way okay so that i can look for another person who will assisit me,

I am not playing ok, Right now i will remove my find from you, you can go let me look for another person because your email show me that you are a a joker person,
Stop writing me email again ok,
bye you are a basterd person SPUPID MAN
YOU ARE A MONKEY OKAY?
FULK YOU

I must say I just wet myself laughing, especially the "bye you are a basterd person SPUPID MAN" (that's going in my sig I think).

I replied this morning with this:

Quote:
are you ok?

I think your email has been hacked or something as I received this
disturbing email last night. Did you leave your account logged in at
an internet cafe?

I know you can't have sent this horrible mail.

I've not had a reply yet but anyone think this is salvageable or should I give up and start another bait with someone else?

Or perhaps I'll adopt another persona and try a different tack with this guy.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FULK YOU

Laughing Laughing

Your lad must have really fat fingers as the 'L' is about as far as you can get from the 'C' key. Laughing

Personally, I would give him some serious abuse back. Lads never have the last word...ever.

Get a few other lads on the go at the same time. You can then pick and choose which ones to persue or not, rather than taking one at a time. That way, you are not sat twiddling your thumbs waiting for a single lad to reply.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater, AngryBalloon.

Quote:
I've not had a reply yet but anyone think this is salvageable or should I give up and start another bait with someone else?
Definitely try another lad with the same character.

Quote:
Or perhaps I'll adopt another persona and try a different tack with this guy.
Good thinking. A different approach will help as you've gained insight into how this scammer works. Perhaps a new email address with a different provider will give you a competitive edge?

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"L" and "K" are next to each other though. I doubt he meant to press "C".

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree with Tommo on baiters always getting the last word.

Another angle on a response though is if you have an idea what in your email made him conclude you are a joker, explain it away as something innocent. Even if he does drop you, hopefully you have left him with some doubt in the back of his mind that maybe he has just dropped a payday.

I just did this with a lad who had a payment chopped and was so disappointed with me for paying Mr. G that he cut things off.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
AngryBalloon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be that I told him he had to send an email for a membership application form that twigged him.

I'll probably let this one drop as I'm off on hols next week for 2 weeks so I'll start afresh when I get back (pretty sure there's no internet access where I'm going).

I do like the character I've built up over the past couple of weeks though - will try him on someone else.

Thanks all!!
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is balloon!

Good job on some awesome sig lines.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are a funny lot and some just aren't stayers.

Build yourself a character but be prepared to switch from dominant to submissive (even mid sentance) it does confuse them so!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never retaliate against a lad I am baiting with the same character.
I always leave them wondering if they screwed up by getting upset with me and lost money they could have had.
I always play innocent and hurt by their attitude but that is just me.

However, you can always go back with a different insane character and he can tear your lad a new one. Twisted Evil
It also helps the "nicer" character look better and your lad might come back..

lovely Devil Woman wrote:
be prepared to switch from dominant to submissive (even mid sentance) it does confuse them so

Yes it does, exactly! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ have you heard from 'little willie' recently?

Those tatt pics were priceless, do so hope he didn't go down with some dread disease Shocked

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome AngryBalloon .

It's all a learning curve,, consider doing this,, re-read your last script to Sunny boy, View it as if you where him, and ask yourself what did he pick to indicate you where not genuine..

Then wait a couple of weeks and find him again, using another charature name and a different e-mail, So if you used Gmail last time , use Hushmail next time..
For all you know , he might think that everyone who uses Gmail are fakes.

But remember there like a number Nine Bus, another one will be along anytime soon.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't give up so easy on this lad. One possibility is that he found your exchanges posted on a site. Did you publish your work? If so, always make sure you obfuscate both his name/email address and yours. I also do the same with any other identifying info like phone numbers and addresses. Changing a few letters (like P3t3r instead of Peter, or using the letter "O" instead of a zero does the trick enough to fool google).

You never know when a lad will google his own email or phone number (or yours for that matter).

Anyhow, if he definitely dropped you, try again with a new email address and start from the beginning. See if you can get any further the second time around.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
AngryBalloon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not published anything, no.

I think I may have been a bit too silly with one of my character names though.

M0rag McFru1tpie

Live and learn!

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic