SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Baiters Cup (dry run) Scammy VS Branwen- BRANWEN WINS!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who do you think ran the "best" bait during this competition?

Branwen
81%
 81%  [ 22 ]
Scammy Scameroo
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Lad has written to my character again from his new email account also: much to my surprise.

Damn- I've had nothing back from Chief Mr Tony. Looks like I pushed this one too hard...

And yeah, Lakefield_Dave, always report bank accounts! More evidence just makes Alan's job easier.

Now... 23 hours to go, with a lad who's ditched me, and an email address and phone number I'm not supposed to know. Can I plan a plan? I'm going to have to sleep on it...

EDIT: Sod it, no I'm not. Smile

In a last-gasp piece of desperation, I wrote:
I don't know for sure if this is the right person, I was talking with a man called Imoh Derek and he vanished and his email stopped working, so I paid for a man to find him and he paid someone at google who said this email was set up from the same IP as the old email was set up from which means you might be Imoh Derek or you might know where he is, please if you can help then reply to me because I am really worried about him, I will pay you a good reward for getting me back in contact with him, I am a wealthy man.

If this is Imoh Derek then please tell me what is going on!!!! Are you safe???? Has Chomia's father done something????? I will keep you safe even if I have to do something big. Please tell me what is happening!!!!!

And if this is not him but you know where he is or you can help get him in touch with me please tell me right away and I promise I will make it worth your while!!!!!!! Even if you are someone who is working for Chief Mr Tony I will double whatever he is paying you, he is a small man to me.

It's the longest of long shots- I think this lad's too smart to really believe I've tracked him down by bribing google. Still, if it does spark his curiosity- or make him doubt his doubts- then I've just given him a plateful of options. It's time to cross all my fingers...

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is coming to a close, time for the next one? who's up for a challenge?

PM me. I have heaps of surplus mails.

if there is enough interest, i will make it a bit more interesting, tag team.

2 baiter vs 2 baiter

or

2 noob baiter vs 1 pro-baiter

Closed lad accounts x11
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you finish your other one first, ramsey? Where is that bait? And where are the posters you got? I don't see anything interesting going on with that bait. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae disappeared, so there was no competition.

Closed lad accounts x11
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad may have reappeared, but is not exactly trying his hardest:

Quote:
how are you and how is julie your wife doing? i hope your journey with the train was smooth? i do not know what is wrong with my email box,i could not open it,here is my new email [email protected] ,the difference is just the letter(s),so i opened a similar address,please reply me with this email address i am writing you with,please have you sent the money? kindly send me the payment slip if you have.

My character has now written back:

Quote:
I'm so glad to hear from you! I wrote to you again yesterday, but I got the mail back, saying the account wasn't working, and I've been so worried, I didn't know what to do.

I wrote to tell you that when I got the to the railway station, there was a big notice displayed, saying there was a train strike all day yesterday, and today. I came back home and checked the railway company website, and it seemed there were a few trains running, but I couldn't find out what time they were, or even if they were running on this line, and, really, it wasn't going to do me any good anyway, because I had to get back in time to staff the Church Crafts stall, so I coudn't take the risk of being stuck in the city.

So I've had to postpone it. I've had a look on the BBC News site and it says there that the strike will affect services on Saturday morning, as well, so I really think the only thing I can do is wait until Monday to go, when it is all over.

So, sorry about the delay, I'm not really sure what I think about strikes, I mean I do understand that workers should be able to protest if they are not being treated fairly or paid properly (I mean, look what happened to you a couple of days ago), but, at the same time, it seems a bit like blackmail to me, 'Give us more money, or else we'll do this!' Or maybe I'm just feeling a bit angry because I'm inconvenienced, I don't know. Anyway, no point me fretting about it, I suppose, that's not going to change anything, and at least I know I won't be particularly busy on Monday anyway, and that will be a fine time to go.

I hope you will be able to book a check-up for Chioma as soon as possible after that, I think they are so reassuring for the mother-to-be. Julie has her second scan next Thursday, at this one they will be able to tell us whether the baby is a girl or a boy, so it is rather exciting.

I'm still looking forward to reading all about your traditions and culture, when you have the free time!

My prayers are with you all.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yeah I received the same message from him.

I was setting up a little safari for him but at the time I didn't realize Branwen and Scammy were holding a competition over him.

@Branwen & Scammy: Guys, if you think I should delay the safari just let me know. I don't want to spoil your Cup Wink

Anyway, it's amazing he kept a copy of our mail addresses Smile

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol wrote:
@Branwen & Scammy: Guys, if you think I should delay the safari just let me know. I don't want to spoil your Cup Wink

As long as he doesn't set out before 23:59 GMT today, all will be well... Smile

@ramsey- I don't think there's really any need to "make things more interesting". Speaking as a competitor, this has been bloody brilliant fun... I'm just looking forward to seeing someone else have a crack at it now!

Also, I think it's a little unfair to entirely blame TheFae for your dry run stalling, as although you didn't have any active competition you still didn't actually post your bait! I, for one, would love to see those posters... Wink

Anyway, back on topic- no reply from the lad yet, but there's still another 14 hours to go which is plenty of time, and I'm certainly not worried, and I'm certainly certainly not sat here having a little cry if that's what you're implying. Oh no no. All is well with my bait. Confused

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo wrote:
I, for one, would love to see those posters... Wink

No, they were from Debbie to me only, ha ha ha

I tried to get a kinky one of debbie but she won't play ball, damn

Closed lad accounts x11
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
How about you finish your other one first, ramsey? Where is that bait? And where are the posters you got? I don't see anything interesting going on with that bait. Confused

Wow Dora - that's rather rude. Ramsey really does not have any obligations as to what he posts or who he baits.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No.

Freakin'.

Way.

Against all odds, the lad wrote:
This is still imoh derek,i hope you received my last mail to you,to prove it to you,we once discussed about you trying to persuade my father in-law to be who is Mr tony Okoye,you also wrote in your mail that you wanted me to come over to cotonue,everything i told you in my last email was what happened to me, all i need now is your financial help,any amount you could send me now will go a long way in helping me as i wish to relocate to a one room apartment,the place an staying now is no longer safe,.please help me to be save first then we can continue our plan from there.

And then...
The lad also wrote:
yes this is still imoh derek,to prove it to you,we once discussed about your plan to persuade my father in-law to be to come in terms with me,everything i told you in my last mail is true,all i need now is to relocate as my resent apartment is no longer save for me,i need to go to a one room apartment and i need you to send me some money nomatter how small,please dear,help me to be save while we continue our plan.

I don't bloody believe it. 5 1/2 hours to go, and I'm STILL IN IT.

To the lad, I wrote:
I am so glad you are safe!!!!!! Unfortunately I have already arranged for my pilot to go back to London directly, I will not be stopping at Cotonou, so I will not be able to meet you yet. I will be quite busy once I land, so I really want to sort out the money before I leave. My plane is going to take off at 3AM Saturday Dubai time, I don't know what time that is where you are though.

So if it is OK with you I want to get Mark to send you the $25000 before then, I hope that gives you enough time to arrange things!!!!! Otherwise it will be a long delay because Mark will be busy with business things after the London meeting, and I know this is urgent!!!!

I am so glad I managed to find you, but it shows you that there are no problems that can't be solved with the right attitude and some money!!!!!

I'm so sorry to rush you, lad, but my plane is leaving at 23:59 GMT... Very Happy

EDIT: I decided that maybe that our lad wouldn't appreciate the urgency of the deadline, so I've sent another message to clarify.
I wrote:
Please can you reply soon!!!!! I am sorry to rush you but I will have to send you the money in the next five hours if I am going to send it at any time in the next few weeks!!!!! So please, if you are able to, get back to me right away!!!!!

I am sorry to be causing you stress but this is the only chance I have to get the money sent to you right now!!!!!!!

Also, can I just say quite how ridiculously fun it is to be baiting competitively like this? Definitely one of my better ideas... Wink

EDIT: I've just sent him another ping, with the subject "URGENT- I need a reply now!!!!!"

I wrote:
My plane will be leaving in three hours!!!!!!! This is the last chance I will have to send you the money for a long time, PLEASE reply to me right away!!!!!

I hate to think of you on the run and poor, with Chief Mr Tony on your tail, please let me help you!!!!!

The lad's picked a hell of a time to be offline. Confused

<br>
<br>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, apparently the Lad has gone grocery shopping!

He wrote:

Quote:
I understand and i will wait till monday,though is going to be tough for us this weakened as i really hoped on this money,
Africa is a continent that is blessed with rich culture and tradition,though in the olding days,we use to have some traditions that are quit babaric,like throwing away of twins,stonning a woman that cheats on her husband to death,and so many others,though right now,those traditions are aborlished,our traditional music as we believe is the only thing that unites all african of diffrerent races together as one,our music has originality,and it is passed from generation to generation,we are peace loving people and we believe in unity and brotherliness,we are also very talented people though we suffer from bad leadership which has been drawing us back for years.
Dear,i wish i could continue but i have to find food for us to eat this night,maybe i will still tell you more latter.

Please send our love to your wife Julie

And, as it is past his bedtime, my Farmer shall not reply, but instead takes a bow and says Goodnight to you all.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last stab at it... although my hopes are starting to fade.

With mounting frustration, I wrote:
Please, this is the last opportunity I will have to help you!!!!! Mark says he needs bank account details to make the transfer, he says it would be a good idea to give him more than one bank account in case it doesn't work, because he says banks in that part of the world are not so great sometimes, so PLEASE if you read this in time send the details of the bank accounts RIGHT NOW because there is only 35 minutes left now where they are going to be useful, if you can't send them before that I will have to leave and it will be a long time before we have chance to sort out the transfer, it could be weeks, and I really want to get you the money!!!!!

I had really hoped that I would be able to give you the money now, but if I can't then I wish you good luck and a hope you manage to live safely and can manage until I have chance to send it!!!!!

GET ONLINE AND SEND ME SOME BANK DETAILS YOU SCAMMING BASTARD!!!

Shocked

Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, and I would be remiss if I failed to highlight this gem:
The lad, to Branwen, wrote:
in the olding days,we use to have some traditions that are quit babaric,like throwing away of twins

WTF?

<br>
<br>
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he didn't get back to me, and we've just hit the deadline.

The Baiter's Cup dry run is now over! I'll add a poll to the first post of the thread. For the next week, it's voting o'clock!

Simply vote for whoever you think ran the "best" bait over the last two weeks, either myself or Branwen. You should decide for yourself what "best" means!

Feel free to discuss or ask questions or whatever, and critique each of the baits as much as you like. Although of course I'm setting up the poll myself, I'll try my hardest not to bias it too badly in an Iran/Florida/Blackadder style.

Let the voting begin!

<br>
<br>
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When following this tread it was sometimes very difficult not to give some advice..............to Scammy. Your ideas were good but sometimes it was like you were on a wild goose chase. Branwen dit a brilliant job waisting the lads time and recourses (three bank accounts in two weeks Shocked ) and that is what baiting is all about. So i voted for Branwen but i have to admit that when this dry run was for 4 weeks then the outcome could have been different.
I like this baiters cup.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
jackthelad
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the competition is over, might I make a suggestion regarding the voting? I think it would be really helpful if each baiter writes a short overview of what they achieved. I think that way, more people will vote because if you haven't been following the thread closely, it takes time to read it all up to vote. The overview could include whatever you like - i..e bank accounts obtained, or funny quotes from the lad, number of emails sent, etc.

Just my thoughts.

I can call you my mummy ~M@riam
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea, jackthelad!

Though, first of all, I have to say that I am really not competitive. I loved the idea of The Baiters Cup, because it is always fun to have a focus for a bait, a reason for a bait, and a motivation to do well and better than before.

Though I also know that, for impact, we make more of one when we co-operate, rather than compete! Very Happy

As I said in the thread talking about this whole idea, I'm also a really boring baiter, and, even in a competition, I can't ever lose sight of why I am doing this: to gain the trust of the Lad, and therefore keep him long-term. I wasn't going to change that, and neither (because I was using a character who was created last November, and still has several of his original Lads corresponding) was I going to risk any ongoing bait (with a Lad who could be this Lad's best friend, for all I know) by acting out of character.

My only aims, therefore, were:

1. To build trust and belief in my character (and/or to extend the trust and belief with those I am already baiting, should there be any connection).

2. To obtain a bank account from him - that is a very important thing to me, because Alan can do something concrete with that - something that hurts them, something that hinders them far more than a 5-minute mail writing to me will do.

3. To get the Lad chatting about something/anything that was not connected to money/poverty/needs.

Number 3 was the hardest, though I got it in the end with a bit of chat about African traditions. It was not good enough, though: but I'll work on that in the coming weeks.

The bank account was easy - and the fact that two more followed was all due to Alan, not anything to credit myself for.

And I think he probably believes in my character, even though he has not heard yet all about the details of his ... er... fascinating farm. (He will. Oh yes, he certainly will.)

I go for the long-term. I want this Lad still around in the months to come. He'll never be a favourite Lad, he's far too much like hard work, but I want him convinced that my character is sincere.

Scammy did so well in getting him back when the Lad seemed to have dropped him - I'm sure I could never have done that!

He was also entertaining. Which I can never be.

Scammy's and the Lad's mails were also pretty equal in length, whereas I wrote about three times as much as the Lad ever did.

Different styles. Maybe different aims, I don't know. But - never mind the 'competition' - it just goes to show that we can all do things our own way, to our own style, with our own motivations, and still take up a Lad's time.

And that includes all the other 'hidden' people who are also baiting him.

We're all making a difference. We are all taking up the Lad's time - time he otherwise could be writing to real victims.

We're all winners.

We're all stars.

We're all saving people from being lured into a trap.

I achieved my aims, though the 'chatting' needs improving. Ask me again in four or five months whether this was 'good' or not. Time only will tell.

Very Happy

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Scammy Scameroo did a great job and so did Branwen.
Thanks for baiting out in the open with everyone watching you two!
It was really great seeing different baiting styles at play on the same lad and how he responded.
In my opinion you are both winners. I really enjoyed it. Very Happy
Cheers beers!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jackthelad wrote:
I think it would be really helpful if each baiter writes a short overview of what they achieved.

OK, good idea.

I set out with a handful of goals:

1) Make the lad play multiple characters (ones he didn't expect!)

2) Change the lad's scam

3) Get the lad to adopt my incorrect spelling of Chioma's name

4) Cause the lad problems of a miscellaneous nature

Unlike Branwen's highly organised approach, the actual damage done by my bait was going to be completely reliant on where the bait ended up going. I bait by the seat of my pants a lot of the time, and one key lad line can change what I'm doing entirely!

I partially succeeded in 1), making the lad play Chief Mr Tony- the angry evil cult leader. I was hoping to get him to play Chioma/Chomia as well, but he didn't seem too keen and I didn't have much time.

Goal 2) went well, rather than paying for some flights I'm now lobbing $25000 cash in his general direction because Chief Mr Tony "hates poor people with a persion". Note that he said that to Branwen, not me, which means he's actually changing his scam for other people as a result of my bait. I think I've convinced him that asking for money because you have an evil relative is more likely to be successful than just asking for money for your family to live on, and that's not a bad piece of de-education.

Goal 3) failed, annoyingly.

In terms of actual achievements... well, my bait died twice, and I brought it back from the dead both times. The second time is especially important, because he's been left believing that my character is rich and powerful enough to bribe google into tracking him down- very handy for continued baiting!

I'll be the first to admit many parts of my bait didn't go brilliantly- this wasn't helped by me taking five days off in the middle! There are some recent updates, but obviously I won't be posting any more until the voting has closed. Suffice it to say there's a lot more potential left in this one.

Basically, I reached for the stars, then tried to grab the moon on the way back down, and then ended up landing in a pile of emails very much on Earth. It was so maddeningly close to being a great success, but even though I didn't do much damage during the 2 weeks I hope I was at least fairly entertaining. I mean, I did offer to pay for an abortion, what more can you ask for?

Personally, I was very impressed with Branwen's bait. She's an expert straight-baiter, with well-rounded and believable characters. There's no way in hell the lad thinks she's anything other than genuine, so she's succeeded in setting up a long-term bait.

That's not what I was going for. I was trying to persuade the lad that a ludicrous impossibility was an actual truth, that he'd randomly emailed a moronic billionaire determined to solve all his problems by throwing money at them. I've managed it. This bait will never go long-term, but I should be able to do a hell of a lot of damage whilst it lasts... and that's what I was after. It's just a shame I couldn't manage it in 2 weeks!

<br>
<br>
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo wrote:
I'm just looking forward to seeing someone else have a crack at it now!

So far I have only one volunteer. need more volunteers

fixed quote tags - JC

Closed lad accounts x11
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ramsey: I'd love to, but I'm a bit busy with other stuff right now and I'll be away for a week starting sunday. After that I'm ready to give it a go.

El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scammy Scameroo: You should slap your lad for costing you the dry run on the baiters cup Laughing

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ramsey wrote:

So far I have only one volunteer. need more volunteers

There are quite a few people who have PMed me expressing an interest. I'm wondering if we should have another "dry run", kick off a full tournament, or just keep the competitions informal for the sake of easier organisation.

Also, if you're going to run one, remember that both you and your opponent should be posting every email sent or received as it happens! Your dry run with TheFae seemed to kind of peter out following just a few summary posts...

<br>
<br>
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Set up a small 8-baiter tournament.

It'll only take 8 (round 1) + 4 (round 2) + 2 (final) 14 weeks to complete.

I'm signing up if I don't have to be in the first round Wink (can't afford to miss one week of the mere 2 we get to cause the lad misery)

Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the nice competition and the insite you gave me in serious baiting. very creative the both of you. I'll go for scammy but I must say it was a close call. Branwen, I think you're baiting is more entertaining then you think.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo wrote:
Your dry run with TheFae seemed to kind of peter out following just a few summary posts...

We got nothing out of TheFae, such a waste of my time and Debbie has disappeared. I can't be bothered to chase her, I have a terrorist lad to mess with.

For round two:
I have DutchRoket vs LakeField_Dave

Anyone else? PM me

Closed lad accounts x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic