SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone know this guy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter account received an email from this guy asking to connect with him on YIM. Of course I had to act coy and ask for more information before connecting. My baiter account is a gmail account. I'm guessing that's why I can't see any headers? I'm considering having him email me at my baiter's yah00 account instead so I can find out what country he's REALLY in. I'm certainly not going to chat with him on YIM any time soon. He's gotta work hard to get to that point Twisted Evil Anyway, here is his latest email. Anyone know him?

Quote:
from Keith.E Freeman <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 7:45 PM
subject Hello Lxxx Mxxxx..
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Aug 5 (1 day ago)

Follow up message

Iam Keith freeman,52 years old with one son Alex at the age of 13 yrs old,iam originally italian,but i have live and work in Houston,Texas for about 22yrs.I'm a happy, creative, funny, educated and emotionally and physically fit guy - and I'm not at all convinced that using the internet is the best way to meet a match. I guess I'm trying this with extremely low expectations. If a running partner or friend comes out of than that will be a pleasant surprise.I love meeting people - the taxi driver, the desk clerk, the President,etc.But now I am seeking to develop depth and balance in my life. Being in nature is increasingly important for me, and I am increasingly drawn to the spiritual, complementing the rational and the sensual sides of my nature. Rilke wrote that 'A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude.' You might have a reaction to that.I'm affectionate, a big Cuddlier, and ready to look at each person as an open book.
My ideal partner is smart, capable of giving and receiving unconditional love, fit,wants to make the world a better place, and can laugh at herself and appreciates my humor,and who will love me and take my son as her own...Kindly connect me,so that we can chat and know more about our selves...
Bye for now..Chat with you soon Lxxxx Mxxxx..
Keith Freeman.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can fins the headers while using gmail, lotsalove. When you are viewing the mail, next to the reply-button you can see a little downward facing arrow. Click that, and then select 'show original' (or W/e it says in english) Since your lad is using yahoo, tracking him down shouldn't be a problem.

And no, don't know the name. Can you post the headers when u have them? His mails look exactly the same as one guy I am baiting. It's the same script, perhaps it's the same guy.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you for that info. Here is the header. Ap3l0rd appears to be down so I couldn't analyse it myself.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.229.79.129 with SMTP id p1cs281221qck;
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.107.12 with SMTP id j12mr12284166wam.94.1249515916305;
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:45:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.37])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 9si31531961pzk.44.2009.08.05.16.45.14;
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.37;
Received: from [69.147.84.123] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2009 23:45:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp209.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2009 23:45:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 6773 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Aug 2009 23:45:13 -0000
[domain snipped]
Received: from [41.190.88.45] by web43406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:45:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Lxxx Mxxxx
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-627915409-1249515912=:

I did send him an enticing email from the yah00 account. If he's after money, I should be hearing from him soon. Twisted Evil

eta: could a mod fix this for me please?

Last edited by LotsaLove on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the ips don't match, but that's no guarantee it's a different one. If I look into the future you'll be receiving something like this soon:
Quote:
Hello,

I'm very glad you wrote back to me,I think I've said something to you about myself from the web dating site,I would like to tell you more about my family and my Parent,I met my late wife at a Wal mart, store where I asked her to give her a ride back to her house,then she told me she came with her own car I asked for her phone number I was given .I called her when I got home we meet for lunch the next day we found so much interest in each other after some days because we're meant to be Together.I really admire her a lot.She was a Black American Woman. I lost my late wife to a breast cancer she also had a miscarriage for years she was such a wonderful and great Woman.She was very caring,loving,i know she's in the right place with the Lord.

My Father was an Irish man while my mother was a Native of American,My mother was on a mission to Ireland where she met my father and they got happily married they were both a good Christian they brought me up well and good in the Christian way...Ever Since I was born till now I'm a good Christian man and very proud of it,I and my mother came back to the state when I was at the age of 24 years old that was after the death of my father,we came back to the state where my mother belongs to,He was such a great and Brilliant man.

My mother was a good mother trained me well and Brought me up very good,She died 9 years ago I really still miss her but they are all up in a good place with the Lord. I've a Strong Irish Brogue you'll have to listen to me very well when ever we talk on the Phone.I'm Self-Employed Electrical Engineering I work any hours and any time I feel like working but I'm very hard working man,kind,loving,caring,honest,trustworthy,compassionate,affectionate...I would like to spend the rest days of my life with someone who's going to love me for whom I'm and ready to offer her heart why I'm ready to give her mine without hurting each other.

Well, it was nice getting to know you more better and I hope we see where this leads us to.I would like to ask you some few questions.

Do you live alone ?
Are you currently working and where ?
Do you rent or own your home ?
Do you have any pets ?
Are you ready for a serious relationship ?
What are your expectation from a serious relationship ?
What are your likes and dislikes ?

Hope I haven't scared you off about my life..I'll be hoping to hear from you very soon.Until then stay blessed in the Lord.

I do have to tell that this lad altered his script himself a bit. I'm in contact with a victim and she told me that it is not completely the same as she received. It won't be far off probably, since he is an utter idiot in his words when he can't copy paste love poems from the internet.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to his next email. This should be fun. Maybe we can work him together.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be many mails u can look out for if it's the same lad. I think I received about 15-20 scripts so far. The only reply that wasn't a script was a very short one, after I 'accidentaly' mailed a good friend of me describing all my sexual fantasies with him. And some more. Quite disgusting stuff. Other than that, copy pastes all the way.

Also, don't be surprised when his son turns out to be deaf. Wink

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lotsalove

Would you mind snipping the domain keys in the header, its causing page blowout and making me have to scroll Wink

Domain keys look like this

s=s1024; t=1249515913; bh=6rKGQo4X110dq4rWy0ycOKaCwmSBmja1fsXY9otxEmQ=; You can snip them like this < snip> b=2Iv8jmSerVa0HK/44bUreD5giWZ+Gwo3frwEfStiDqVFVpx7AF46L9vVetb <snip> aYtgx+TbDnp76RvvHjNK4mLYr1O3ylbDe1scu4o+EXD4F2afwXqY+wGUbk6
<snip> v2Xo6IUUqmpQK+rXeqSLnGdO/8LazXTmlMoBBnGrEogEAVnsuJrlQ

Which prevent the long strings of unbroken text or you can delete them completely and the header will still work fine.

I will let you know if I find anything of interest

Apelord is down for the moment

There are many header analysis tools around but apelord is the one I always use too

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While apelord is down, here are a couple others that are plug and play:

http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/HeaderTool2-pub.asp

http://www.ipligence.com/emailtrace/

Quote:
41.190.88.45 Africa Ghana Accra

I am not as found of them, but they will work in a pinch. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can trust Dora and Ghana, Accra is correct then we are talking about different lads. Mine is from Nigeria. Too bad!

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Murry for telling me how to fix that blow-out. I knew there was a way, Id just forgotten.

Got a reply from my new romance lad. Here it is for enjoyment and comments/assistance:

Quote:
From Keith.E Freeman Fri Aug 7 16:30:56 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta334.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.44.47 (HELO n67.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.47)
by mta334.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:30:57 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n67.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:30:57 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.154] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:30:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp402.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:30:56 -0000
Received: (qmail 70952 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Aug 2009 23:30:56 -0000
[domain snipped]
Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [91.151.159.66] by web43405.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:30:56 PDT
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:30:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice to hear from you....
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-619594822-1249687856=:69308"
Content-Length: 2464

Lucy,iam not after your money,Iam Keith Ebrano Freeman,iam originally italian,but i have live and work in Texas,Houston for about 22yrs now..my son Alex is 13yrs old..my wife nancy and elder son Mark died in a car accident a couple of years ago...i buy and sell Golds and precious stones,i have been in this job for about 19yrs now..And i thank Almighty for this great Job,but what i hate in this job is the traveling part,this job has take me to so many European and Asian Countries,i have a last trip to make,when i get back,i will open a very big Jewelry store and retire,because i want to have much time with Alex and the woman i will meet in future..i have 7 bedrooms with a pool,and have three cars,Chrysler,Range Rover and Jeep Commander..So iam looking for someone who will love me,sit beside me at church and take my son Alex as her own, iam ready to relocat to meet the woman of my heart.....Anywhay if you don`t want to accept me on yahoo messenger that is ok for me....You can call me on
281 668 5556.
Bye for now...Hope to read from you soon.
Keith.

Trustworthiness:
Vendor reliability:
Privacy:
Child safety:

Apelord says Iraq. The area code says Houston, Texas.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ My pleasure, quite litteraly, I dont have to sideways scroll Wink

Unusual results on the IP, I get the same result 91.151.159.66 Iraq*

I am only taking a guess here but my guess is this is a lad who also does soldier scams and has been able to adjust his IP to Iraq. I dont have a good theory on the phone number yet but I am wondering where the number goes to, if it is connected or if it is just a number the lad has found and hoping you dont call or if you do he wont be there, may even be a realtion in the US

Whatever is going on, it does need some more investigation so I have send off a nice reply to him. Wink

This search shows further information but some sorting is needed to work out which hits are relevant Click Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

I love to show off, especially on Saturday.

Wink

Quote:
Wed, 5 Aug
Received: from [41.190.88.45] by web43406

Ghana. Zain Communications Ltd

Fri Aug 7
Received: from [91.151.159.66] by web43405

Santa Maria in Cape Verde. Satlink Ghana01 CETel connection

Cool Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent off an ASEM to this lad and fortunately received a short reply

Quote:
iam very interested to me know about you and your family....so kindly add me to your messenger,so that we can chat and know more about our selves..
bye for now..Hope to read from you soon..
Keith.

I checked the IP thinking it may be different but again got 91.151.159.66 Iraq*

@ CK Sweety, would you mind putting it through your IP analysis tool, I presume the results will be the same as your previous check but like to be sure

For those interested, we will be baiting this prick and posting here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1415110#1415110 if you would like to follow the progress

SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love these scripts, they are what got me into baiting in the first place. At that time though I was somewhat niave in a lot of things, but either way, I lived and learned and loved doing them.

If you would like some help, I would love to join in.

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received a reply to my last email to Mr. Freeman. However, when I went to check yahoo, I note that he's online. Too bad he hasn't convinced me that he's not really after my money so I can chat with him on YIM.
foobar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the same scammer from this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168657

I left a few messages for Sister's scammer and this guy turned up as being referred to me since "Larry" has gotten married.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic