SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chief Mugu on the road(*2nd Safari?-Nope, HE LIED!*)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[Edited the title 8/14/09]
[Edited the title 8/17/09]
[Edited the title 8/18/09]

WooHoo! Twisted Evil
Another gold dust seller from Accra hits the road. This time, Chief Mugu has offered to meet me in the Cote d'Ivoire with 22kg’s of gold I'm buying. And he's brought along 2 others for the business deal.

July 20, 2009
41.210.31.109 Ghana (Accra)

Quote:
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.31.109]
To:
Subject: RE: Partner offer concerning gold
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:32:31 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jul 2009 12:32:31.0484 (UTC) FILETIME=[26A6F3C0:01CA0936]

Quote:
Good day.

Please do not think this is one of those scam or junk mails you receive in your mailbox/fax machine, which I receive also, but I plead for your tolerance.

my name is Chief Mugu #1, i write to solicit your assistance in a business deal involving a trunk box of GOLD WORTH 500KG

this GOLD was held by my village king who died last year as a result of heart attack, after his death I was given the village paramount Chief which I will continue handling till we can be able to elect another new King.This TRUNK BOX OF GOLD has been deposited with the security company for almost 3 years ago and it here in Ghana and was guided by our community lawyer who is now presently my friend.

He gave me all detailed information that i need to know regarding this fund and how to move ahead and claim it as it was written that the GOLD has to be claimed by a foreign partner because this TRUNK BOX was brought out from the mining company here in Ghana which the company is in my community land here in Obuasi which is the biggest mining company in West Africa.

I have all you need to claim this GOLD all i need from you is your sincerity,honesty and trust that if the GOLD comes you will not betray me or made away with all the WEALTH as i have trust in you on this deal, so please do not disappoint me.
I am contacting you based on the information at hand and if you must know this is a great opportunity for us since the lawyer is behind this plan.
my direct mobile is (+233X) you can also call me for word to word talk and my direct email is ([email protected])

and we are offering him some substantial amount for his contribution and the remaining fund will be shared among ourselves.I hope you do understand me and for us to expedite action,

Please on a more serious note do not disclose this to any one as you know its a private policy,I hope you get this message straight so write me so we will see how possible we can make this work out and if there is any other thing you would want to know regarding this do not hesitate to let me know.
Take care and have a blissful day while looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you get this .

Your sincerely,

Chief Mugu #1 (paramount Chief obuasi community)

Quote:
Dear Chief Mugu #1:
I am writing in response to the attached email you sent to me. I deal in the buying and selling of antiques. As such, I deal with quite a bit of old gold objects such as rings, watches, and other assorted items. However, I do believe that some of my clients might be interested in buying gold bars and gold dust because of the bad economy.
I have traveled to The Gambia, Senegal, Benin, Kenya and South Africa in buying various antiques and other items to sell. Please tell me where you are located and how I may contact you.
Sincerely yours,
£ed Zep
Since 1978

[Time passes, blah, blah, blah]

Quote:
Dear Chief:

Good morning and sorry for not emailing you over the weekend. As you can imagine, I’ve had a very busy weekend. I made my travel arrangements, scheduled appointments in The Gambia & Cote d’Ivoire, collected most of the money from my clients and made arrangements with a bank I have a connection with in the Caribbean. The bank will do the wire transfer for me to Cote d’Ivoire with no questions asked. Finally, everything is all set and I’m ready.

So, to your question about Friday, yes, all my travel is confirmed and God willing, I’ll see you on Friday night.

What time are you leaving tomorrow??? Please send me your flight details and where you will be staying so I can be in touch with you once you arrive there. Also, when you get the new phone, give me a call so I’ll know the number to reach you at.

I’ll try to give you a call today for any last minute details we need to talk about.
Remain blessed my friend,
£ed Zep

Quote:
Dear £ed.

sorry i did not read your email early i was having a meeting with my community in my village counsel hall on who will represent me for this few day am going to be away,so today i appointed one of our compound chief in my community to represent me, i have arranged things here.

i will be living by 4pm in the evening my time because of the situation of things and what is with me i will have to get a hotel when i get to ivory coasts, am trying to play safe so i will not lose your gold or have somebody to monitor my movement, i have to be careful this is not a jock, but i promise be rest assured that you will get your gold complete as we have planed it .

its only you that will know my movement if i arrive i will call you and immediately i check in to my hotel i will email or call you to inform you the name of the hotel and where am lodging, also get a line that we can us to keep int och till you come in by Friday night, i don't want to loss my life and the trust my community have on me.

i was thinking if you should give me any identity or what i can us to identify you on your arrival to coat devour as am going to be there before you , may bee a picture or id of you so i can identify you on your arrival to coat devour what do you think ? am still hoping to receive your call for our final conclusion on my movement, i think my network here is bad for a while but i will not go to bed early so you can call me my phone is on waiting for your call .

thanks and remain bless.

Chief Mugu #1.

August 4, 2009
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.207.243] ACCRA

Quote:
Dear £ed zep

something just came up that i could not make it today as we planed it was because one of our oldest cabinet chief colapesed this morning that he nearly died so i was shocked about that, i have to make sure i take him to our general hospital this morning , he is in the hospital now. but am very happy that the doctor called me that he is beter now and talking very well .

so i have to change my flight schedule for tomorrow at the same time 4pm am sorry about that , i also tried to call but still saying its not reachable from my calling area so i tried to send you a Tex hop you got the Tex message on your phone as it said on my own phone message sent.

so by tomorrow as soon as i get there, i will email you to inform you that am there and give you my phone number and the hotel am staying as i stated on my previous emails, so our arrangement is still the same nothing has changed.

kindly send me your id or passport for notification over there in cote de voure as i may come to pick you at the airport on your arival on friday as planed .

sorry for the litle delay about my coming in today as we planed , your goods is still secured and well arrenged for you , i promise you that you will get it on friday as i tould you .

looking foword to hearing from you soonest before i move tomorow afternoon.

thanks and remainbless

Chief Mugu #1.

August 5, 2009
41.210.16.66 ACCRA

Quote:
Dear friend and partner £ed.

good morning and haw are you doing ? well just want to let you now that soonest i will be moving to airport to board in as i told you and i have secured your goods at the airport this morning.

so please i still need to hear from you or call me ,then send me the id so as soon as i get there i can print it out and wait for you , and i will give you my new number over there ,hop you know i will be coming in with a member of my cabinet like i said early on our previous emails .
please email me back or call me known for final talk .

thanks and God bless.
Chief Mugu #1.

Quote:
Dear Chief:
That is great news. I tried to call you last night. I'll talk with you today.
Take care,
£ed Zep

Quote:
Dear Mugu:
I'm hoping you had a safe trip and you're now settled in. I also want to check and make sure you had no problems with the package you had with you. We are still set to work together, aren't we? Everything is safe?
I went to the local Homeland Security to get a notarized copy of my passport for you. I'm hoping you received a secure email with the passport as an attachment. If not, you should get the email before this time tomorrow.
God bless,
£ed

International country code for calling Ivory Coast: 225

41.207.206.99 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.49.148 with SMTP id x20cs491699web;
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 02:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.2.146 with SMTP id 18mr7927957qaj.339.1249550017508;
Thu, 06 Aug 2009 02:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.153])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 5si17589282qyk.6.2009.08.06.02.13.36;
Thu, 06 Aug 2009 02:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.153 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.153;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.153 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from COL114-W40 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 02:12:14 -0700
Message-ID:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_69599f31-a3ca-4c4e-871d-002ee248686c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.206.99]
To:
Subject: i arrived safely waiting for your call.
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:12:14 +0000

Quote:
Dear friend and patner £ed zep.

i want to let you now that i arrived last night and it was a sucessfull journey everything is ok here with me as i have your goods with me intact here waiting on your arrival to ivroy coast.

here is my ivory coast mtn telephone no that i just both for you to call me imediatly +225040XXXX. haw is everything on your side hope all is going according to our plane? i am waiting on your call right now as soon you get this email.

looking forward to hearing from you.

remainbless.
Chief Mugu #1.

(Exact same message as above except he added)
Quote:
i want to let you know that i arrived last night and it was a sucessfull journey with my son and one of our village representative !! everything is ok here with me as i have your goods with me intact here waiting on your arrival to ivroy coast.NB : I FORGOT TO LET YOU NOW I DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR PASPORT THAT YOU SENT TO ME ,PLEASE RESEND IT BACK TO ME URGENTLY THROUGH ORDINARY EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

So he's in Abidjan. But I think he forgot that all my connections in the Cote d'Ivoire Government Customs Division work way up in Bouaké. It's about 350 km/220mi north of Abidjan and about 100km/62 mi northeast of the country capital, Yamoussoukro. I'm hopefully flying in to Bouaké on Friday night. Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great! Congrats on the Safari Very Happy Thumbs up beers!

I think its time you, me and one or more Accra gold (dust) sellers got together Smile PM me if you're interested in doing the next one together!

Once again, amazing work!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam, congratulations on the safari. Very Happy Thumbs up clapping
Boake is a particularly "nasty place" for a scammer to go to, with all the past violence and revolts against the gov't. I sure hope he hasn't read the newspapers much, and travels again for you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Fatter Siam!! Nice to see your lads take a wonderful trip. I am certain you will make sure they have the time of their lives! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the safari, Fatter Siam! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on another safari, Fatter Siam! Great baiting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FS, that is lovely! I do love a gold lad on safari!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, FS!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully played, FS. Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what kind of "tex" message he'll send you next?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold dust lads... the gift that keeps on giving Smile

Congratulations on getting these slimeballs in motion and good luck with getting them to Bouake.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thanks everyone, this guy's fun. He even sends his 'wormest' regards. I'm just acting like I'm not getting his emails.

Quote:
Dear l ed.

goodmorning, haw was ur trip hop you got in safely ?, i did not hear from you and am woried as you now what i have on me here, hop you got my last email i sent to you ?,and again is my number here +225xxx please call me its inportant as we planed.
i need to hear from you this morning please get back to me and update me about your wayabout i am waiting for your call and my phone is on waiting for your call.

wormest regards
chief mugu no. 1.

Quote:
Mugu-I've been traveling straight for the last 3 days. I feel like I want to sleep for a month. Finally I'm flying in to Yamoussoukro at 22:00 hours tonight. Do you want me to meet you in Bouake or can you come down and meet me at the airport. Internet connection is bad here in Gambia-don't know if you'll even get this. I have 2 more meetings but I'll keep trying to email you.

Damn, he found out about Bouake.

Quote:
Ok good.
Thanks for your mail and I really understand the stresses of flying very far,
I have inquire from the managenent of this Residence hotel where we lodged about the arrival information you enclosed here and I was meant to know that any international flight coming into ivory coast arrives directly at felix houphet boigny airport abijan and not in yamokossro. I am in the city of koumassi in abijan and i cannot come to bouake because from medias and information i gathered also from the management of this hotel clarify me that bouake is not safe for me to enter with this Goods. Did you make inquiries before asking me to come to boake? what is the name of the airlines taking you to yammokksro from Gambia?? , how is the route of your arrival schedule that made you to book to land in yamokoroso instead abijan where ivory coast have international arrival and departure airport which i came in through.
try and rebook your flight direct to felix houphet boigny airport abijan and we will come and pick you from airport of abijan.I had a bad news this afternoon that the Council whom i told you earlier of his illness !! i hope you still remember? i was informed of his demise this afternoon and I am likely required to be at present in the community as urgent as possible. I gave you a telephone number to contact me here in ivory coast but I am very worried and suprised that i have not heard anything fron you !! i still understand, may be the long flight but you should done that as soon as you got my mail or give me your number in Gambia to reach you ,if not this email,Listen this is deal and I am in Foreign land with such precious metals worth such as you know, I cannot take the risk of hopping around with these Goods , I need to talk to you to know your present location, and please be informed we cannot meet in boake and you fly into abijan not yamokkroso, we meet in abijan.
i wait your quick telephone call so that i can know if you have redirected your flight to abijan and not yammokkroso.
If you delay,i may fly back to Ghana and leave this Goods with my Son and the Member of my Cabinet whom I came in with and the Clearing Agents who helped us finally to checkin in a safe lodge so you can finalise with them when you arrive.
I am still suprised the hotel here told me you are in no way suppose to arrive into bouake when you are flying in from, did you have some other goods to buy or some other business engagements with some people here in ivory coast??????

Await your urgent telephone call.

chief mugu no.1.

Quote:
I’m in Yundum right now, I’m going to eat something quick and then head over to the airport. It’s raining with thunder and lightning right now-don’t know if we’ll fly. What is the weather in Bouake? Hope it’s better than this. Anyway, I’m flying on Elysian Air.
My meetings in Banjul went well. Also, the bank transfer from the Caribbean bank went through with no problems to the Access Bank here in Gambia. I made the transfer this morning to the Cote d’Ivoire Access Bank, which they call Omnifinance Bank. I forgot you use CFA in Ghana, right?, Not the franc C.F.A. in Cote d’Ivoire. We can figure that out when we meet.
Hope you get this in time. God bless,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chief seems to be getting a little irritated...
Quote:
Ok good.
I AM GETTING MUCH WORRIED AND WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SCHEDULE, WHY DID YOU REFUSE TO SEND ME YOUR ID CARD AND WHY DID YOU REFUSE TO CALL ME FROM BANJUL GAMBIA?

WE MUST MEET IN ABIDJAN AND NOT IN BOAKE, I HEARD BOAKE IS WAR ZONE AND I CANNEVER RISK HAVING A MEETING WITH YOU THEIR.

MY ATTENTION IS URGENTLY NEEDED BY MY COMMUNITY DUE TO THE DEATH OF ONE OF THE CABINET MEMBERS, SO IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TODAY, IT MEANS I WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING OVER TO MY SON AND THE CABINET MEMBER WITH US SO THAT YOU CAN,PAY THEM WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE THE GOODS FROM THEM, I HAVE GIVEN EVERY INSTRUCTION AND THEY ARE AWARE OF EVERY PRICE ARRANGEMENTS AND THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU WILL PAY FOR THE 22KG US$363.000 ,I MAY LEAVE BACK TO GHANA VERY EARLY TOMORROW FOR THE ARRANGEMENT OF COMMUNITY BURIAL RIGHTS OF THE OBUASI CABINET MEMBER WHO JUST PASSED AWAY.

I was still ignoring his emails and sent the same mail last night again-
Quote:
This bounced back to my email-I hope you received this. I’m in Yundum right now, I’m going to eat something…

8/8/09
Quote:
Dear £ed.
why have i not hard from you hop you arrived safly to ivry coast ?. well as i tould you i have i need to hear from you before i do anything as you now that here is not my country and you promised to call me as soon as i get here but you did not do that please email me back or call me now its inportant am paying hotel bills and i dont intend staying for long do not disapoint me as you promised me early on phone.
get back to me now .
wormregards chief mugu no. 1 paramount chief of obuasi community .

Subject: tired of waiting
Quote:
what is hapening ?i am soo woried my friend my friend and i cant wait i need to hear from you so very much and you now am staying in a hotel update me know .
chief mugu.

Subject: tired of waiting-ME TOO-WHERE ARE YOU??????
Quote:
Kwesi?
Where the hell are you? Are you in Bouake or Yamoussoukro? You let me down, Chief, because I waited at the airport for you 2 hours last night. You got my email, why weren't you there to meet me? Luckily some French girl with big tits was there and gave me a ride.
This is serious business, Chief, and we're talking about serious money. Do you want to do this deal with me or not? Is this some kind of joke you're playing on me to raise the price? I'll tell you now, it's not going to work. I am not here to be on vacation and play games.
Anyway, what are you talking about- how the hell can I call you if you don't even send me your number? Let’s meet for dinner in Bouake. I know a couple of places and the French girl has a cute friend if you’re interested. Hurry up, I want to do this deal and get back out of this country fast.
£ed

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ignored the Chief figuring he'd email on Monday. Nothing.

So I called him on his Cote d'Ivoire cell phone and I caught him in a taxi and he said he was going home but the deal was still on. I figured he was going back to the airport to fly home. Razz I then wrote and told him to fly back from Accra to Yamoussoukro.

What do I get? The dreaded letter of humiliation and shame.

Quote:
Dearn £ed zep.

i fell so ashamed of my self, that i have to let my community down by doing business with you. if i new that i was not going to meet you in ivry coast i will not come,haw can you tell me to come to bouake or fly down to Yamoussoukro,with such preciouse metal moving around the city noooooooooo its not don like that in this world, i am so disapointed in you after so much trust that i have for you, we agreed that you will come to meet me in my hotel and as soon as i get there i will give you a number to call me so i will update on the hotel am staying, and to know haw you are coming in or if i will come to pick you at the air port but hard nothing , no call or email me ,i never hard from you, i have spent my community money just to get your gold down to you, pay for hotel bills and feedings i and my cabinate.
well am back to my community in obuasi ghana, the time you called i was on my way to ghana through road as you can hear the noise during our last conversation on phone.
becouse of the expencise i maid to have a safe delivry of your preciouse metal to ivry coast, i run shot of cash becouse you desapointed me i did not hear from you and was stranded. so i have to learned some money from my country people i meet there to lift your preciouse metal through sea to cotonu and it was sucessfull , as i can not pay the ammount required by custome or by air company both police and imegration at the bordar. sea was tha best way for me .
becouse of that i have to come home by road ,so if you still want your preciouse metal then it then means that you have to come to cotonu,( beneu republic) its also a french country after togo, there it is now, safe as i have it secured and i have maid fligth inquiry, it cost 250dollars to fly down there its not much.
well am still expecting your call ,call me anytime on +23324xxx you have it.
call me so i will know what to do next about this matter waiting on your call before i bring it back home as its easy for me to pull it from there to ghana with out spending much.

chief mugu no. 1.

i have maid fligth inquiry, it cost 250dollars to fly to Cotonou, Benin. I don't know if this means he's passing me off to somebody else or he'll fly to Benin. Poor guy riding back to Accra on a bush taxi thinking about that $360,000 payday that slipped away.
So now it's just Chief Amugu, the sad gold dust merchant. Who knows what's next...

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief Mugu goes on safari from Accra to Cote D'Ivoire with the gold. He then goes back home to Ghana and tells me he shipped the gold to Benin because it was cheaper Question Now he's ok with driving over to Benin to meet me when I arrive. The SSC may be able to help.

Quote:
Before you come in you have to give me your flight schedule first , date time of departure and arrival so i can be at the airport waitin to pick you up atonce and i have maid arrengemnt to give you visa at the point of entry to cotonou we dont have a problem about that, and this time you have to be moore seriouse about this as i have spent too much money on this no moore disapointment please, i promise to host you like a king when you arrive .

so get back to me now for update

hanks chief mugu.

Quote:
Mugu, I don't have a C d'I visa and I don't have a Benin visa. I am supposed to have a Cd'I visa to leave the country. I have to have the visa for Benin issued to me by the Benin government BEFORE I even land at the airport to get out of the airport to meet you.
But there might be some good news. Before I got this email, I talked with Koffi who works for the Customs/Immigration. He says he knows someone in Benin who runs a safari style resort over there who might help. The guy is a white guy born somewhere in Africa and Koffi won't really tell me how he knows him. But the good thing is this place has its own small plane.
Koffi said I need someone in Benin to say I'm a good honest man, just having some bad luck in Africa. This guy's name is Bern@rd Roads. Can you just ask about the plane and would he help me out and I would pay his pilot just to drop me off.
Can you contact him for me and I will meet you in Benin if he says yes and we can finish this deal.
Thank you,
£ed

Quote:
Dear £ed .
i have just sent an email to Mr Bernard about your request , please do not discus this transaction with any one even him Bernard because of security and a successful business man never discus his private business with any one only his business associate please do that for me i don't trust people just like that hop you get me .

this is the email i sent to him ,

Dear Bernard roads.

my name is chief mugu no. 1,please i want to find out about your air line and the ruth it goes becouse my friend mr £ed zep is having some bad luck in africa he is in Cote d'Ivoire presently i need you to help fligh him down to cotonou benin republic , he is a nice man and honest man who keeps his words i dont want him to have problem over there.
he will reword your pilot very well for his help , i want to find out if you can help him out to come down here? he will setle your pilot very well and we will not have problem about that i assure you that, i will be very greatfull if my request is granted.

best wishes
chief mugu .

hop that is ok with you? before you come in you have to give me your flight schedule first , date time of departure and arrival so i can be at the airport waitin to pick you up atonce and i have maid arrengemnt to give you visa at the point of entry to cotonou we dont have a problem about that, and this time you have to be moore seriouse about this as i have spent too much money on this no moore disapointment please, i promise to host you like a king when you arrive .

so get back to me now for update

hanks chief mugu.

Quote:
Thanks for your co-operation. Now we wait for his mail. We agree for the gold & price.QUANTITY/QUALITY/PURITY Now just need to get to Benin. Can't talk now, I'll email later.
Led

Quote:
Mugu-
I am still waiting to hear from you about getting to Benin-have you heard from the safari hotel last night or today? If this guy can't fly me in, I'm going back to Gambia. There were some shootings last night and somethings going on today, too. These young kids with guns are crazy. I will try to find Koffi again to get me out of Bouake-either get me to Benin to meet you or Gambia to go to Senegal and then home. I can't be seen driving on the road tonight, it's not safe, so I'll know more tomorrow.
God bless,
£ed

41.210.9.85 Ghana (Accra)
Quote:
Dear £ed .

i was so bizy today in my community because we had a general meeting with my compound people
like i said before if they cant fly you in to Cotonou , its not a problem because its a local air line over there in ivory coast no body in the airport will ask you of any visa since you have your passport, all you need to do is just to buy ticket and come down while i will wait for you there at the airport to pick you up ,i have made arrangement with my emigration friend who will stamp you in at the point of entry at Benin airport, he is also waiting for your arrival .

am just waiting for you to update me there your coming in so i will then move down to Cotonou with my car to pick you before your arrival.

just take my instructions if they cant fly you then just buy your ticket with your passport and come in, there will be no problem with that OK and no body will disturb you as i have friend that comes in from America and move round Africa with out visa so yours will not be different, am sure of it .
am waiting for you to let me know when you will be arriving , the day and your fligh shedule ,so i can move to wait for your arrival at benin.

looking foword for your arrival .

God bless you chief mugu #1 .

I hope that safari outfit has some dependable air service. I heard their cars always seem to break down in remote locations. Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I am certain you will make sure they have the time of their lives! Very Happy

I can sense their lives shortening by the minute.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FS, great work! Very Happy
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Very Happy

Enter Mr. Beanie from the SSC-
Quote:
Chief Mugu No. 1:

First, call me Bernie. That is what my friends call me.

I have received your mail and note your support of this Mr. Zep fellow.
A close friend of mine working in the Cote d’Ivoire Government also
contacted me about him and told me this Mr. Zep was having some type of
visa problem and needed immediate transportation to Benin.

However, this is Africa and I do not know you or this Zep individual.
Are you or this Mr. Zep involved in any gun smuggling or drug activity
with the people in the north of Cote d’Ivoire? NOTE the $imb@ $@fari
C@mps will not tolerate any illegal activity. My government friend has
not explained the reason for this American being in Bouake in these
dangerous times.

Please respond at once. Also provide me with the contact information for
this American fellow. I need this from you immediately. I have a pilot
picking up some tourists in Banfora, Burkina Faso on Sunday to bring
them to our safari camp. Maybe I will send the pilot to get this Mr. Zep
at the same time.

Best wishes,

Bernie Rh odes

Quote:
£ed-
i just got an meail from mr bernie on our request for your coming in to benin, so he asked me some few question such as if we are involve in any deal such as drugs and smuggling of guns and other ilegal activities, i reply him and tould him nothing of such, here is the email i sent to him just now.

Dear friend Bernie.
its nice to hear from you, well i want to let you know that my friend Mr led has nothing to do with smuggling of guns or any illegal deal such as drug or money Landry he just came for a visit here in Africa and nothing more, he is just having some type of visa problem in cote d,voure and need you to help transport him to benin imediatly and we will appreciate your effort
i promise you that there will be no problem or any eligal deal i assure you that , once moore its nice knowing you mr bernie.

thanks and Gd be with you

best wishes from chief mugu.

hop its ok with you? i beleieve he will help us out so get ready i will forword his email to you after this email so you can also see for your self , so as soon as there are ready to pick you up call me so i can start to drive down to meet you up ,do not fail to update me on your shedulle time and date so i will meet up atonce .

waiting on for your reply so i can move down to meet you loking foword to meet you in benin soonest as planed and i promiser you i will do all i said regarding your perciouse metal .

thanks chief mugu.

Quote:
Dear £ed .
haw are you making arrangement about your coming ? hop they will take you down as i have emailed them as you said , hop you got my email i sent to you and Mr beanies email i forwarded to you .

am still looking forward to hear from him about bringing you down i hop he will take you am just waitinfg for you to tell me when your coming in so i can move down and wait your coming .
get back to me if your ready to come in.
remain bless chief .

Quote:
Chief Mugu-
I heard from the safari hotel today. I think they can fly me in tomorrow[Sunday] night. Can you be there + meet me? I should be flying out of Bouake and going into a small airport outside of Cotonou around 22:00.
Can you meet me???????
Contact me tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thanks + God bless,
Led

Quote:
£ed zep.

its OK but i don't want any disappointment this time ,i have to now the airport that is out side Benin as to be rest assured before i live because i will not want to just come down without any good information about where you are or where you will be staying ,let me now exactly the airport and particular place we will meet so i can make arrangement.

once again you have to call me if you get there and provide a Benin line that i will use to communicate with you as am coming in so you can call me as soon as you get there with my number to know haw we will meet because i will not have access to internet if i live down to Cotonou as i told you before so provide me with all this i asked so there will be no mistake this time because if anything happens it then means i will carry my trunk box and come back home and sell it to who is ready to buy.
email back to me for final conclusion , then call me before you live buake to cotonou benin for final discussion its inportant i think so .
sincerely chief mugu .

I just got off the phone with the Chief. Due to the rainy season in northern Cd’I, SSC cancelled the flight until the same time tomorrow. He got all the details about the airport in Bohican, Benin and that SSC was just going to land, I hop out and then they take off again. Told him I have no room or any connections in Benin, that I would be all alone and stranded. Thought that was going to make him happy but he still wants me to get a Benin cellphone to call him when I arrive. We went round and round on that one. Not that it matters; I have a sinking feeling there may be engine trouble causing us to land further north.

Finally he said he has a friend in Cotonou who he’s going to call so Chief can find out about this airport. This guy is from Benin and will be tailing along with the Chief if he comes. They worked together before so there might be room for a dollah chop.

The Chief also said it’s about an 8 or 9 hour drive from Accra to Cotonou so he doesn’t want to go if I’m not going to buy the gold this time. That hurt and I told him. Razz

Since Mr. Beanie is helping out, this may be jumping over to the SSC thread in the HELP, HINTS & TIPS forum.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Siam. I currently have a well traveled lad stranded in Accra. It would be nice to have them meet. Maybe convince either lad that the other has the promised funds? My lad is desperate enough to make the meet. It may end our safaried lads adventure, but would make for interesting twist this these angry scammers?

They could meet up in the middle somewhere?

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Chad?

Things are looking good for an Accra to Benin safari.
Quote:
Dear £ed .

sorry i was in the birth room when you called me this night before i could come out to pick your call it has already stop to ring so i missed your call am sorry for that please i just want to tell you that i will live by tomorrow to Cotonou so i can be able to meet you at the airport to pick you up we have no problem about that i have also call my friend there in Cotonou who has the precious metal and he said its in good hand and waiting for us to come down, so you don't have a problem with that.

please if you get this email do not fail to call me by tomorow morning as we ware not able to talk this night as planed its inportant for our final discution before you live , hop to hear from you soonest i will move out here by 10am tomorow call me before i move looking foword to hearing from you now.
cant wait to meet you my friend .
thanks chief mugu.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in this morning's email

Quote:
Dear £ed.
hop you got that email i sent to you ? i need you to call me this morning because soon i will be living to Benin as i told you am just waiting for your call this morning before i live .

last night when you called me i was taking a shower and my phone was in my room so i was not able to hear the ringing and i missed all your call please call me know because i am getting ready to move down to wait for you at that airport as planed.

i will make sure i get there before 10pm today like i said as soon as you get down from the plan you will see mtn line to buy and fix it on your phone so i can also us that to locate you and pick you up ,the sim chip is there or ask some one to direct you where you can buy a sim card mtn they will direct you its there .

waitin for your call know please do that as soon as posible so i csan live thanks i can wait to see you my friend and i now its going to work out this time .

remain bless.
chief mugu.

I called and he was on the road riding in a bus. He had thought his Ghana cell phone was going to work in Benin but the people on the bus told him no. He then told me to call back in 2 hours after he crossed the Togo border because they sold cheap sims cards there and he would have a new number.
Sure enough-
Exclamation 229-9671-55XX Exclamation
Twisted Evil
I told him I had gotten a cashiers check payable to cash for the full $363K and I was hiding it in my boot- He was so giddy he almost shit. He said he was going to give me one kg of gold for free and treat me like a king. Unfortunately, my calling card ran out of time just as we were discussing my pickup tonight.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gather round kids, I've got to break some bad news to you all. Sometimes, okay, rarely, the people who send you those unsolicited emails, well they, you better sit down for this, well, they don't always tell the truth. Shocked
Chief Mugu is telling me he's in Cotonou and even gave me a working Benin phone number. The SSC informed him we had to make an emergency landing in Parakou. But, 3 emails came in last night/this morning-

banghead
41.210.4.24 Ghana (Accra)
Ghana Telecom Cable/DSL

11:21p.m. Ghana time
Quote:
£ed.
this is making the second time that you have disappointed me and i don't even believe you again ,do you now what it takes to drive from Ghana to Benin the risk involve you must be a joker.

if you now you will not call me why will you take my number?,and if you don,t call me haw do i now you have arrived since i don,t even have your id or pic ?and where the hell are you now.

if i don't see you it then means that i have to come back with my goods its not a must i will sell it to you i have many other people who can buy from me, and why do you like to move to a place we did not discourse you will stop all this lie and why cant you give me a number i can us to call you since you can not call , ok explain about that place you call parakou , then if you want to meet me then you have to come to where i am thats the plane ,becouse i dont want to involve any boddy on this matter just you and i as we said so why taking me to a place i dont know.

well i must tell you i don't now any where called Parakou. am in my friend house in cotonou Benin town and we don,t now the place you are and that place was no our arrengment , this was the same thing you did when we where to meet in ivry coast if you now your a joker why do you have to call me and why wasting your time ok if you know you will not call me why then did you take my number.and why did you not caLL ME WHEN YOU TOOK OFF? YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS BECOUSE AM NOT CONFURTABLE WITH ALL YOUR STORY ANY MOORE

i have asked my friend chief Emanuel he SAID THE PLACE IS NORHT OF KOTONOU AND WHY ARE YOU MOVING TO STRANGE PLACES? PLEASE explain the place and the particular place it is located at if not i will live to my home and no more with you because i have spent too much money trying to sell gold to whom i don't even now so get back to me now becouse i dont have time.

chief

Quote:
DEAR £ED.

I HAVE JUST MAID INQUIRY ABOUT THE PLACE YOU ARE KNOW AND IS TOO FAR FOR ME I WAS THINKING IF YOU WILL HAVE TO RENT A TAXI AND COME DOWN TO TOWN SO WE CAN MEET, THE PLACE IS JUST TOO FAR FROM ME I THINK THE BEST THING IS FOR YOU TO COME IN TO TOWN SO WE MEET OR WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, SUGGEST ON WHAT NEXT TO DO ?.
BECAUSE ME AM JUST CONFUSE ABOUT THE WHOLE THING SUCH PLACE YOU ARE WE DON'T GO THERE SO GET BACK TO ME KNOW SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.

WAITING FOR YOU IMMEDIATE REPLY.
CHIEF MUGU.

Quote:
Dear led.

i am still looking to hear from you as i am in a kafee around my friends house, i want to let you now also that i can not carry such precious metal with me to the place where you are , its risky and i don't have much money on me to take such risk, as you now what is there .
so i think the best thing to do is to find a car that can bring you down to town because the place where you are is outside the town and its not possible for me to take such good to that place , the police and the emigration will disturbs me or made away with my goods .
i know the place where you are its about 4hours from town ,but don't they have a phone in the safari where you are so you can call me on my Benin number that i gave you i wounder why there should be no phone in such a big safari suits where everything is there,

hop you know i can bring such thing with me to that place or try and come out to town so i can come there to pick you up then give you your gold first show it to you to confirm if its OK as you have to test it to confirm it very well that all is good before you take it with you .
so get back to me now or look for a way to call me its important because am so worried about the whole thing if i new you will not land at that airport cana airport i would not have being there or you told me you will be in that place where you are know, i would have gone to that place instead of going into town and coming out again .

so get back to me immediately so i know what to do its important we put heads together to know exactly what to and haw to meet each other .

thanks chief mugu.

F it, it's happy hour at the SSC Tiki Lounge. Goat's on the menu but I might have to eat some crow. As for the Chief, revenge is a dish blahblahblah

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic