SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Baiters Cup (dry run) Scammy VS Branwen- BRANWEN WINS!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who do you think ran the "best" bait during this competition?

Branwen
81%
 81%  [ 22 ]
Scammy Scameroo
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out this thread for info

OK, here we go. Ramsey has picked out an unusual lad for us...

Lad wrote:
Subject: Hello Dear ,

I'm Joy,I and my husband are on a Christian missionary work to west Africa and i came along with our teacup Yorkshire terrier babies.after a while, i notice that the African weather is not good for the puppies.i need someone to adopt both and take care of them.they are akc registered:teacup.home raised,vaccines & health guaranteed.hope to hear from you soon.regards,joy Adams

Reverends? Puppies? I've never baited someone with a backstory even vaguely similar to this, but I'm sure willing to give it a shot.

I wrote:
Hello Joy!!!!

Did you get my details from the forum??? I am glad that you would think of me for this, it really does show that not everyone discriminates!!!!! So thank you.

I am not sure, I do like puppies and babies, but isn't there a lot of paperwork involved???? Even if I can't look after them all myself, I will talk to my friends and see if anyone else can help, if you want.

Thanks,

Two weeks starting today... let's get our bait on!

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5

Last edited by Scammy Scameroo on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I've baited Pet Scammers before.

I think my baiting record for one is three days.

So this should be .... interesting.

Edit: And what's worse, I've just checked my records and I've already attempted this one twice. One received no reply. The other was dropped after the first mail.

Ah well, another character, another day, another approach......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! Sounds like we've been given a tough one. I'd better take it a little slower than I'd planned. I was going to try to derail him pretty quickly- the clue is in the "and babies" part...

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First mail sent:

Quote:
Thank you for your letter. I am certainly interested in your teacup Yorkshire Terrier babies.

I already have two Poodles, one is a neutered bitch of 6 years old, and the other one, a male, has just turned six months. I live in a lovely area with many walks, and they can have much company every day as they can accompany me to the equine business that I run with my boyfriend.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

I think I've taken a risk (already) by mentioning that my character already owns dogs - 'Rev Joy' might fear that the character knows too much about them.

We shall see.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just got the first reply.

Lad wrote:
I really appreciate your response. My husband and I are currently in the Republic of Benin Africa on missionary work we're visiting 5 more countries!. Dear I want to thank you for caring and asking about my little puppies. Right now there are so many factors why I cannot take the puppies along with me to other African countries that we are visiting, the weather in Africa is too hot for the little puppies and I don't want them to suffer in anyway. I have been praying to God for someone who can take good care of the puppies and give them the love that me and my husband gives them. We're due for more travel to some remote part of West Africa and I cannot risk taking them along, as I know it will have adverse effect on them, so we are giving them out for Adoption. I attached the pictures of my puppies, the little girl (Katy) is 1.9lbs and while the male (Rolly) is weigh 2lbs,both are 12 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown they are all potty trained and very friendly with children. My puppies are very lovely and they will come along with all necessary health paper work and Vet Record, Birth Certificate, Shot Book, Travel Crate, Toys And Foods. Email let me know if you find my puppies adorable. Hope to read from you. Rev Joy Adams

Also attached were some photos, of potentially the cutest dogs in the world. Awww.

As well as those, there's a picture of a random old couple who look remarkably un-reverend-like.

Headers indicate Nigeria.

<br>
<br>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damnit.

I also received the above script. Have just replied and:

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, has this one hit the wall already ??

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this is the reason for a 'dry run' - to see what problems can occur.

The Lad might be super-organised and write again from another address, but I rather doubt it, it's all too much of an early stage; we're not definite scam-victims yet.

So I presume we'll have to just start again with another Lad. I'm sure Ramsey can find another one totally unsuited to me!

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger, there's no way the lad will have kept a record of our addresses after only one email, so it's safe to say this one's dead.

Can we have a new lad please, Ramsey? We promise not to break this one.

<br>
<br>
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I was baiting this one as well. Today's message bounced Sad.
I do seem to like this puppy baiting. I am owner of a small restaurant chain who definately likes to have these puppies on the menu.

So far, none of the lads seem to get this tho Wink. They think the puppies get a nice new home.

Oh well, still 2 offers running for some really nice puppies.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD NO 2

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:55:08 -0400

DEAR FRIEND.

GOOD DAY, MY NAME IS IMOH DEREK FROM NIGERIA ,PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY,I MADE A MISTAKE I SHOULDNT HAVE MADE,BUT THAT WILL NOT MAKE ME TO SIN AGAIN, MY GIRLFRIEND GOT PREGNANT FOR ME AND I CANNOT DENY BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY,I AM A POOR YOUNGMAN BUT SHE CAME FROM A RICH FAMILY,WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND I WANT TO GIVE THE CHILD THE CHANCE TO LIVE AND SEE LIFE, BUT HER FATHER WANTS THE BABY TO BE ABORTED BY ALL MEANS,THE PREGNANCY IS UPTO ONE MONTH PLUS AND HER LIFE WILL BE AT STAKE ON ABORTING THE BABY, THE FATHER NEVER CONSIDERED ALL THESE THINGS ,SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WANTED HER TO MARRY HIS BUSINESS PARTNER,HE HAS ORDERED HIS GUARDS TO BEAT ME UP AND YET HE IS NOT READY TO GIVE UP.

SIR/MADAM, PLEASE I KNOW I DO NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE BUT SINCE FRIENDS AND FRIENDS HAVE LEFT ME ALONE TO SUFFER FOR MY MISTAKE,I DECIDED TO ASK FOR HELP ANYWHERE,I WOULD HAVE GONE TO LOOK FOR A JOB BUT HER FATHER HAS SENT HIS BOYS ON A LOOK OUT FOR ME AND GOD HELP ME IF THEY FIND ME,MY GOOD FRIEND JAMES WHOM AM LEAVING WITH AT THE MOMENT GAVE ME HIS INTERNET LAPTOP COMPUTER AND ALSO GAVE ME THERE OFFICE INTERNET ACCESS, HE SUGGESTED I SEAK HELP THROUGH THE INTERNET,HE SAID THAT THAT IS THE BEST HE COULD DO FOR ME,PLEASE I ASK FOR YOUR FAVOUR TO HELP ME FINANCIALY,NOMATTER HOW LITTLE ,JUST TO GIVE THIS CHILD A CHANCE TO LIVE AGAIN,I HAVE RAN AWAY WITH CHIOMA MY GIRLFRIEND,AND I INTEND TO STAY AWAY TILL SHE PUTS TO BED SO THAT THE SAFETY OF OUR BABY WILL BE GAURANTEED,BUT NOW,WE FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO FEED PROPERLY,NOT TO TALK OF TAKING HER TO HOSPITAL FOR MEDICAL CHECK-UPS.

PLEASE I REALY NEED YOUR HELP FOR I AM VERY BROKE AND CONFUSED.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR US,LET ME KNOW, OK? THE CHILD WILL LIVE WITH YOUR HELP,SUCCESS,FAVOUR AND BLESSINGS WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU NOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD AS YOUR HEAR THE CRY OF THE POOR AND COME TO MY RESCUE.

THANKS YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

REGARDS,

IMOH DEREK.

Closed lad accounts x11
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my god, your situation sounds horrible!!!!!!!!

I know that I don't know you, but I can't knowingly sit by and know that I didn't help someone, whether I know them or don't know them!!!!!!!!

I could never leave anyone broke and confused in such a bad situation. Please, tell me, what can I do to help?????? Also, you said you have a gang of boys chasing your tail- please, reassure me, are you safe??????

Thanks,

Game on. I do hope he turns caps lock off at some point.

<br>
<br>
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him. I said I'm broke and can only offer advice. He replied, "Thank you very much for replying to my mail, i do appreciate your advice and i really need them at this time,please kindly advise."
No mention of cash yet.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

advice:

Use a condom you, dick

Closed lad accounts x11
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's first reply:

Quote:
I so understand your situation. Right now my wife and I are expecting our first baby (due January 6th next year), and so I know exactly how it feels.

Please remember, above all else, that God is a God of forgiveness, and understands the ways of people in love, and forgave you and your girlfriend the moment you turned back to Him. And He is also the God of the creation of new life, and He knows us from our mother's womb, and so knows your baby too, and wants her or him to live.

It is important too that Chioma gets her regular check-ups through her pregnancy, my wife Julie has already had two antenatal clinics and one scan at the hospital, and it is so reassuring to know that the medical team are keeping an eye on the baby. And Chioma needs good nutrition too.

Please let me know what your immediate needs are, and I'll see if I can find a way to help.

rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had both of these, the puppy one never replied after about the 3rd mail and I'm still waiting on a new email address from the other one.
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replied...

Lad wrote:
Thank you very much for replying to my letter,i feel some relief knowing that someone cares and feels for my situation,i do not know you but my God will find you and bless you accordingly.my immediate need at the moment to take chioma to see a doctor and also place her on a good diet,i also intend to travel to our neighouring country(Ghana) with my girl,by so doing,my safety and that of our unborn baby will be guaranteed .and i need some money for atleast our flight fee and some other little needs,any amount you could afford to send us will be very much appreciated,no amount is too small.
please sir,you can send me any amount you wish to help us with through moneygram transfer using my name;

name:Imoh derek
Address:lagos Nigeria

Please also send me a scanned copy of the transfer slip so i could use the informations contained in it to lay claims to any amount you sent us.God bless you sir as we await to hear from you.

...and so have I...

I wrote:
I have to say I am very worried for you, with the gangs of men chasing your tail!!!! Can't you talk to your father and tell him to stop the gangs???????? I am sure he would listen to reason!!!!!!

Money is not a big problem, I can help you that way, but I don't know anyone in Africa really so I don't know if I can get anyone to help you with anything, I am sorry!!!!! If I knew a doctor I would get him to help with the baby but I don't, I am sure there are lots of doctors in Africa though so you should talk to one and ask him to help solve your problem!!!!!!

I don't know what money gram transfer is, it's about the weight of the money????? Do you want me to post it as notes?????? I could write a cheque, cheques are lighter even than notes.

Please get back to me as soon as you can, you have got me really worrying about you and your situation, I want to be sure you are OK!!!!!!

<br>
<br>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same reply as above (damn: I thought it was personal, not scripted!), and have also now responded:

Quote:
I want to help you and Chioma, and it sounds as if you have good priorities, you obviously care for your girlfriend very much.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about costs and prices in other countries, so you'll need to let me know what sort of amount you need for your plans. I sold my father's three businesses after he died, so I have the spare money to help you with.

But I do need some sort of guideline as to how much would be appropriate to send.

May the Lord bless you and keep you all.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has written:

Quote:
Thank you very much for replying to my letter,i feel some relief knowing that someone cares and feels for my situation,i do not know you but my God will find you and bless you accordingly.
i need some money to take a local flight to Ghana(our neighbouring country) with my girl chioma so that her father would not locate us and the satefty of i and our unborn baby will be guaranteed,this would cost about $5000(usd),and it will also help me to take chioma to the hospital for her first medical check-up which is long over due.

please sir,send us anything you can afford and it will be very much appreciated,no amount is too small,you can send me any amount you wish to help us with through moneygram transfer using my name;

name:Imoh derek
Address:lagos Nigeria

Please also send me a scanned copy of the transfer slip so i could use the informations contained in it to lay claims to any amount you sent us.God bless you sir as we await to hear from you.

And my character's reply:

Quote:
This is just a short note as I need to get ready to go to church soon.

I have already made quite a lot of charitable donations this year (and had some money stolen as well), but I believe that God has a special place in His heart for unmarried mothers, after all, it was an unwed girl that He choose to carry His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, I believe that, as a steward of God's money, it is right that I help you and Chioma and your unborn baby as much as I am able.

I think that it is God's will that I meet your travel costs and other expenses that your little family needs. I don't understand dollars, because we use pounds in this country.

Are you able to tell me what your flight and other costs are in UK pounds?

I hope you will be able to write and let me know soon, so we can get this situation sorted for the better.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keen Lad wrote back within 15 minutes:

Quote:
Thank you and happy sunday to your and your family,the amount i need is about 3,500 pounds,but if you cannot afford all as i do not know your financial ability,please send me the amount you can.
i look forward to hear from you soon.

Now, this Lad is hiding behind Gmail, so I don't know who he is - he might be a Lad that my character (an old established one) is already in correspondence with. A Lad who is already aware that my character knows full well what Moneygram is, and where to find it.

So I can't play the 'What is Moneygram?' game in this case.

My character has therefore written back:

Quote:
It is alright, don't worry, I have £3,500 that I would be happy to bless you and Chioma with.

That is too much to send through Moneygram, though, so I'll need your bank account details so I can make a wire transfer. Or your father's or another trusted relative's if you are unable to access your own at this troubled time.

I hope you are having a reasonably peaceful day.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Lad came speeding back within ten minutes:

Quote:
I quite appreciate your suggestion but my father is late,i still have my mum who is just a petty trader and she does not operate an account,as for my relatives,they are wicked and selfish,they could not help me when i had problem,instead they abuse and dehumanize me,if i make the mistake of using any of there accounts,they will just take the money and ignore me.
But sir,i wish to advice that you split the money into two and send it through moneygram as that is the easiest means for me to get it,please sir,kindly split the money into two and send one to my name;

Name:Imoh Derek
Address: Lagos,nigeria

And the ballance using my friends name whom has been harbouring and feeding i and chioma with his little resource,His name is;

Name:James Obi
Address:Lagos,Nigeria.

Sir once you send the funds like this and send the payment slips to me,surely it will get to me,Please am very sorry for any sort of inconvinience this might cost you,its just to make sure that your help did not go into wrong hands.

So my character told him about an earlier dolla-chop that occured:

Quote:
You've just caught me online before I switched off my laptop!

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read about your father, and I hope your mum is managing alright without him.

My father has also passed away, but he and my mother were long divorced, and my mother has long since remarried, and is living in Canada now.

I'm afraid that I've had a really bad experience with Moneygram, when earlier this year I used it to send £2,000 abroad as a charitable gift. Somebody else got hold of the information, and stole the money. It seems that Moneygram does not have any real security, and will just hand the money out to anyone who has the minimum information. I'm really not keen on ever using them again.

What about your friend James? Does he have an account I could send the money to? What about Chioma? You said she came from a rich family - I presume therefore she knows other rich people? I understand, of course, that she wants to keep herself hidden from her family, but maybe there's someone who can help?

I really want to get this money to you as soon as possible, because I know from my own wife's pregnancy, that an early check-up for Chioma would be best, and we do need to help her get to see a doctor.

I will be offline now until tomorrow, because I have some guests staying here this weekend.

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, the baits have diverged...

Lad wrote:
Thank you my dear,
moneygram transfer is a means of transferring money to abroard,its located almost in every developed cities of the world,but if you can not find it,please look for western union money transfer and use the same information i sent you to transfer the money you wish to help us with to me.Just ask questions and you will be directed to were it is located.
Chioma my girl sends her regards and she said i should thank you immensely for your care.

We look forward to hear from you.

I have a plan for this bait, and it requires a few more characters... so let's see if I can lay the groundwork easily or if the lad is going to be fixated on Moneygram.

I wrote:
I am glad I am able to help!!!! I wish I could do more than just money, that is only a short term solution to your problem!!!!!!

I am really worried about your safety, with Chimoa's father sending his boys after you, you must be so worried!!!!! But I understand how it works in some countries where they have mafias and other things, some families have gangs and power and they are in charge of the police, and it is really scary but it means they can do what they want.

Have you tried talking to him to see if you can agree on something so he doesn't have his boys on you????? Because sometimes people change their mind when you persuade them of things.

EDIT: Looks like this lad works weekends.

Lad wrote:
Thank you Phallus for your concern,
my man in question hates me with a passion and would not accept any form of dialogue,but i will be safe,once i receive the money you will send to me,i will leave immediately with chioma to Ghana,and we will be save,but i will continue to write to you to intimate you of what is happening to us over there.
Dear,please will you send me the money by tomorrow?do not be offended by my asking,its just because of the urgency of my situation.
I wrote:
I understand, he sounds like a hard man!!!!!! Before I send the money though I want to try to work things out, because it would be better if you didn't have to run and you could live and not be in fear because of this man!!!!! That way you could spend the money on things for a new life instead of on running away, and that would be better, and also a man like this will try to track you down and he will have links with people in the thing they call the underworld, which is like a group of all the bad people, and I wouldn't be happy knowing you were in danger from them!!!!!!!!!

So please I know he won't listen to you but can I try???? If you give me his email address I will try to persuade him because I am good at persuading, and he might tell me to go away but I hope he will be persuaded and then you don't have to run away and spend the money I send you on flights, you can spend it on other things!!!!!!

I'm immediately noticing that Branwen's baiting style is setting this guy up for some serious setbacks- I see dead accounts and secure payment sites in his future. I'm very much going for a different approach, which hopefully will lead to a world of confusion and de-education further down the line. I'm not sure which is going to prove most effective at the end of the two weeks, I'm really going to have to rush through my plan to get it to fit!

EDIT: I love it when they're online. It feels like turbo-baiting!

Lad wrote:
My dear,
I understand and appreciate your concern,but things do not work that way here,the man is someone i know very much,persuation from a total stranger like you will be like persuading an armed robber in your house not to steal from you,i am not running away forever,its just for a while until things coll off,and chioma whom i believe knows her father very well said advised that we run away and come back when the baby is born,she said that the sight of his grandchild will change his mind,and if by luck the child happens to be a baby boy,we will have no option butto accept because he only has two daughter and no son to carry on his name.
Dear,all i need is some money to take care of chioma,and take her to hospital for her first medical check-up which is long over due.pls just send me your support as soon as you can.
I wrote:
I know what you are saying but what if the child is a girl????? Or if he decides he doesn't like it???? That happens sometimes, especially with a bad man like that, he could decide not to like the child even if the child is lovely.

Also I think you are being naive when you are thinking everything will be OK, running away never solved anything, but talking solves things all the time. So I know you don't think it will work but I really want to try persuading him that it can be OK and I am sure that we can find a solution to the problem because you can solve any problem if you try, and it would be so much better if I could give you money for a new life instead of give you money to run in fear, I would not be happy about that.

So please give me his email address, and I promise I will persuade him and make it all OK!!!!!!! You can trust me I am a good persuader!!!!!

I'm starting to feel like I'm taking a risk with my level of stupidity here, the lad's using fairly complex concepts in his emails which would tend to indicate he's smarter than the average braindead mugu I seem to have most success with! I really want him to think that I'm the perfect amount of stupid, rather than unrealistically stupid- at least until I get in contact with the father and I can start my "persuading"...

EDIT: Looks like the lad can't be arsed setting up a second email address, and will need some pushing.

Lad wrote:
What kind of a person are you?how would you stay in your country and tell me how people in my country behave or understand things,i told you i want to take this girl to the hospital and all you care about is persuation,his guards are everywhere looking for me,still you want to apply the so called persuation power while they find me and kill me,you said you are a child of God,yet you find it difficult to help a brother in need freely,My dear,if you wish to help me,just do Ok,i know my country and the people in it more than you do,but if you do not wish to help just tell me.
I wrote:
How can you say that I don't care!!!!!! You asked me to help you and I am going to help you, but it is stupid to just send money before I even try to make the problem be solved!!!!! All I want to do is talk to him and reason with him and use my persuasion power on him to make him not chase you any more!!!!! You should be grateful instead of getting angry, why did you ask for my help if you don't want me to help you?????

Give me a chance, if it works and he is persuaded then you can live in peace and safe, and if it does not work then it will be the same as now, you have nothing to lose!!!!!!!

I am happy to send you the money and help you need but I am not happy doing it before even trying to solve the problem by hearing Chomia's father's side and explaining things and persuading. Can you understand that??????

EDIT: I'm concerned that due to the sheer number of people currently baiting this guy, I might get dropped for being awkward. Therefore, I've emailed him again, with a little bit more discussion about his carrot.
I wrote:
I have some bad news, I am afraid I am only able to get hold of just over $2000 to send to you this week. All my money is invested in my investments, and I will need at least a week or two to get any additional money together as I will have to tell the man who looks after my funds to cash in some bonds. I wanted to sell some shares but he says it's a bad idea because of the credit crunch, I would lose a lot of money doing that!!!!!

I'm sorry, I hope this is not too much of a problem.

Also have you reconsidered my offer yet???? I am sure I can help with more than just money!!!!!

<br>
<br>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank Account! Bank Account!

Lad wrote:

Quote:
How is your day today?my friend James gave me a domicillary account,and he said it belong to his bossom friend,he promised that once you sent the money,that it will get to me,please also remember to send me a scanned copy of the transfer slip once the transfer is done so i can use it as my evidence of payment.
Here is the account information:

[Bank account.
Reported to Alan.]

On a second tought sir,you can still send the money to me directly using the names and adress i gave ealier,by spliting it into two as i described ealier,you can send it through western union money transfer since you are not comfortable with moneygram,any way you choose is ok by me.

Thanks,and God bless.

My character has replied:

Quote:
That's wonderful, I'm sure I can go to the bank later this week and get the money sent on to you. I think it would be easier and safer to use a wire transfer, so I will do that, I really don't know much about Western Union.

I'll let you know when I'm sure which day I can go - I'm a farmer (it is just a hobby really, my father left me a lot of land when he died, and my dream is to build up a profitable organic farm and then make a gift of it to a young couple who really want to get into farming, but who don't have the money to buy the land themselves), so I always seem to be busy with something! I've got a market trader arriving one day this week to discuss buying some of my summer crops.

And at the moment I'm needing to take the train to the city, not go by car, so that adds time to the journey (and a long walk at the other end!).

Anyway, please rest assured that the money will be on its way to you and Chioma and your little one as soon as possible.

May God bless you all.

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
my dream is to build up a profitable organic farm and then make a gift of it to a young couple who really want to get into farming, but who don't have the money to buy the land themselves

That's genius!

I'm not feeling at all confident about this one, he's not responded since yesterday evening... and now I'm trailing by a whole bank account. Sad

<br>
<br>
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Scammy Scameroo]
I'm not feeling at all confident about this one, he's not responded since yesterday evening... and now I'm trailing by a whole bank account. Sad[/quote]

Time to up the ante, throphy time.

My bait has gone no where. TheFae has gone dead. No competition.

Closed lad accounts x11
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have warned you Scammy, Branwen is really good and has been around for a while.
Way to go Branwen! Show these rookies how it's done!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic