SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not without the Forms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone was asking the other day about Western Onion, or Money Grab,

All baits long or short end with a request for money, and normally we send the fake WU MTCN number, and the love of our lives toddles of to collect
her ill gotten gains. Only to find nothings there, and with a Russian bait, that's normally the end of that.

So play Dumb, Play Stupid, or play Thick, and send them a few forms first, Most will play along, if the script accompaning the forms is convincing enough. And Nurse Nasty, has some magic forms,
it's a real shame not to use them. There s also some brilliant money grab forms if that's what your into.
http://members.419eater.com/~nurse_nasty/images/index.html

So in answer to your next request from The love of HER life, send out Form 49 and Form 013 They might tell you to fill out Form 013 yourself,
but most will return form 49

Feel free to use the following script,, just add her little name and a few kisses

Quote:
hallo ,

Hows my girl on this bright, cold winters day. I went into our main
town this morning, and have only just arrived home, with my news.
I have located the one and only Western Union office, and spoken to
the woman who works there, Strangely enough it's a very small counter attached to a newsagency, And I have been in there many times before to buy magazines. I have told the lady what I wanted to do, and she gave me a big lecture about sending money to the eastern block countries, and was I sure of what I was doing, as according to her, there are many crooks and cheats in that part of the world all looking for easy money. She even pointed out the warnings on a money transfer form.. Anyway I said everything was OK, even when she told me that once the money was sent, There would be no way they can get it back..
Then she asked me a funny thing, She asked me if I had got a Form
013 and a Form 49 from you, as there was a new system in place at the moment, and to insure the money was going to who I said it was, it required a couple of forms from you to be sent to me, for verification,
or the amount sent and it's final destination. And to insure that you got your money, and no one else got it. And before I could send any money
I had to have these forms completed and returned..

Now please add name don't get mad or upset with me, I'm only telling you what they have told me, and as I told you before, I know nothing about this , and in fact have only just discovered this Western Union thing, so when someone tells me something, I have to be guided
by them, as frankly I don't have a bloody clue. So as per the Western Union lady's instructionsd I have sent you the forms, As you will see I have filled out my section of the Yellow form. It just needs your name, address and date of birth, The Blue form is a bit different, But I expect you will sort it out. get them filled in and returned, then I can print
them out and return them to the lady, and send you your money..

Sorry about all this, but I'm only doing as instructed. poor me

Thanks for the nice photo, Love

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like this one's not about to comply, It want's me to report
the "Worker, Western Onion" as what I've requested is not allowed. That's a bit strange, I'm sure she told me to send out a few forms..
Might have to resort to Plan "B" A nice fire will go well. O perhaps "Worker Western Onion" might have a heart attack, there's a lot of it about.

Here's it refusal, miserable bitch

Quote:
My Gorden I understand that you have written to me, and
I went in Western union which is in my city. To me there have explained, that worker Western Union has no right to give your such advice which
this worker has given you. You should go simply with my details in Western union, and send me money. I hope that you remember, that I need in 645 dollars well that amount just dropped in out of the blue that I could legalise papers. Here details which are necessary to you that you could send me money, about it to me have
told in Western union. This my full name: Poluektova Olga. My country: Russia. My city: Tolyatti. These details are necessary to you only, and
you can send me money. In Western Union to me have advised, that if
to you will not allow to send money, you can make the complaint to worker Western Union. I hope that you can send money. To me
tiresomely to pay money in travel agency this week, and I hope that
you remember it. I love you, and I hope that we will together very soon.
I on it will finish my letter, and I will wait your answer. I kiss you, my lovely Gorden!
Your Olga!

It seems to know a lot about Western Onion, wonder if it's done this sort of thing before Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile the other one has returned the "Form 013'' and is delighted to inform me, That I can now send the money, Wink Even if she has bumped up the cost somewhat. Still we can't really put a price on love, can we.

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
I am very glad to receive your letter … Honey at us today fine solar weather!!! Rod I am glad, that you have found office of the Western
Union. Honey ticket cost makes 1780 dollars. To pass the customs
control to me it is necessary to show 1125 dollars. It is necessary for
me in a total sum of 2905 dollars. Money which will be necessary for me on the customs control, I will not spend on what, I will give you all sum
at once at the airport. how considerate is that Honey I had a difficulty for reception of money,
I have told to her, that I will be absent and I can not be engaged in reception of money. She has told, that will help me with this situation.
She has acquainted me with manager Evgenia. Evgenia the qualified employee of travel agency, in her duties enter as financial questions, reception, preservation, and the further transfer of money to the client of travel agency, in this case to me. I have transferred Evgenia the form 013. She has filled the form 013 on the computer and has transferred to me. Honey with this letter I attach the form 013. Lovely I will miss very strongly on you!
I promise, that my absence will be short, and very soon I will contact with you my love! I have given access to my e-mail to manager Evgenia. She has told, that will care of us and will help us! Rod I very strongly love you!
Lovely already soon there will come day when we will be together!!! It so is fine!!! Now I have a shiver in my knees! hope that's not catching, wonder if that's our Shiver, he seems to be able to get himself into all sorts of things
I with great impatience will wait your following letter!!!
Many kiss my love Rod!!!
Yours love Tatsiana.

Then quick as a flash, I get this from the Manager of Agents Travel, informing me, that she will be delighted to except my cash. I mean just how lucky am I..

Quote:
> Hello Rod,
> It Evgenia, the agent of travel agency. You have obtained data which
> were sent to you by the client of our agency (Tatsiana)? I in
> expectation of your letter... Not to worry, at Tatsiana with documents
> everything is all right, she will soon arrive to you. Mine the fellow
> worker and the girlfriend of your beloved, it is good enough to care
> of travel. Inform me if you have news concerning transfer of money.

It's really hard, but now I have to explain that I have contracted, Swine Flu and will be in isolation for a month. And just when things where getting interesting. Still as she loves me she will understand Laughing

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem I'm now dealing with the Agent of Travel, and the
love of my life is now of on Army maneuvers, Funny really considering
she told me she was a Cop.
It would seem the $2000 I sent only last week has been lost, as i sent
it to the wrong person. Of cause it goes without saying that both ladies cough,cough use the same computer, and have the same IP address

Quote:
Hello Rodney,
Tatsiana now to be in business trip. She will arrive from an army part
in some days. She will inform at once you when will be in Warsaw. Rodney you need to descend in bank and a feather to send money for my name. I will help you with reception, preservation, and transfer of money Tatsiana.
Tatsiana cannot receive this money.
Rodney descend in the near future in branch of the western union and
a feather to send money. I leave to you my data:
Evgenia Granovskaya Poland Warsaw.
Rodney these data will be enough that feather to send money. Your
letter has been dated Tatsiana, I will tell to her when she will arrive,
that she has read your letters. Rodney as the agent of tourist travel, I
will tell to you, the customs control will pass without fail.
Tatsiana should show money at passage of the customs control. In
each country there is a living wage on which there are rules. A living wage of Australia of 45 dollars in day. Tatsiana has decided to arrive
to you for 25 days. 45 dollars are multiplied for 25 days, and the sum
of 1125 dollars turns out. This sum of money is necessary Tatsiana
that she has shown at passage of the customs control. She can return
all this sum at the airport in Australia and you will care of her.
Rodney each tourist should adhere to laws and country rules to which
he arrives. Rodney you can set to me questions which interest you.
I will wait the following letter from you with new data on transfer of money.
Rodney you can not worry concerning arrival Tatsiana in Australia, all
goes smoothly and without problems.
Evgenia.

I liked the bit about $45 a day for a living wage. Wonder what planet she's living on. looks like I'll blow the budget in one hit with petrol at $1.32 a litre 45 bucks won't fill the tank, Then I have to eat. at least twice a day. Still a park bench is cheap, if I get there early. And I told
her I'd informed Immigration and Customs , that I intended to sponcer her while she was here, So she wouldn't need any cash.

This has turned out a bit different, Agent of Travel Scam

If anyone would like a go at it, feel free, all the drum's been posted,
Headers,,
Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.internal [zzzz])
by store24m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.14-fmsvn18949-c7f26adc) with LMTPA;
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:03:27 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='us-ascii'
X-Resolved-to: mail.com.au
X-Delivered-to: mail.com.au
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx5.messagingengine.com ([zzzzzz)
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:03:27 -0400
Received: from smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [77.238.184.34])
by mx5.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id ABBBE167
fo r <mail.com.au>; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:03:26 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 47652 invoked from network); 10 Jul 2009 13:03:
24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-
Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OnbCWZDtBLLqfQhPyhrSvdMZrr0XVIAVsbbDs+WeyVZK5YbF2f
De8g/WXisVvi+IkJ2X2GrwhifJhjOyWPDYkgOVXNsMsJw3cSkl/gto7k
ixoJDXxL/PK+t1vu/7qUvffXT1wq6zepeTNXu97d20sEKDjrEOzRNDtf
mmuXUgIro= ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?10.74.2.220?) ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Jul 2009 13:03:23
X-Yahoo-SMTP: yh0f.U.swBCQhqp1droj68eVn5nsj7U35A--
X-YMail-OSG: et4SiZEVM1lzupJln1H9K7jqESicGjKKDIoto4Lk70XQiKZs_jeZwrz8UIrK
so7MH.LPgLwAudFoDH.az7x4bbKLpb2CdC8AZJmdaxiM68pNdTBfCAS
z3bbiDlA0Lq20zrt1q2gXH4G6OZkCZgjHa_npeOWLnSFQhIYeap85LAOj
L74gDITigF_EoV85iw5kpQB1W4Xp.aA5uU4pZInuETWRNCzZDHzoajGt
cxNcxApZCv243M4aWOZU0Fp2Umv9ZWbDFpsQrOccHIcN3r6PhvdgGD
ymdtMq
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:00:35 +0400
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.Cool Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: changes
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This one's using Voyager, mass mailer..

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
both ladies cough,cough use the same computer, and have the same IP address

Funny thing that, had a lad who 'lived in the boy qarter' of his arab massa and used his computer. Then having escaped this servitude his Pastor emailed me from guess where?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after the letter of demand from the Agents of Travel, [what a great title that is] I sent the normal
Sort out your shit, type letter,

Quote:
dear sir or madam
I find your e-mail remarkably interesting, Firstly it's exactly the same
I P used by Tasha,, Yet you claim to me a Agent of travel.. Please supply your Company Name, your company address And your ABN or company registration details..
And as a travel agent, Who are you affiliated with, What travel
companies do you Represent and what Air Lines are you Franchised with.. Please remember These details Can and will be checked. Your credentials are vague to Say the least As a travel Agent you are employed by Tasha,
Your not her manager, or her business manager, YOU are simply employed By Tasha, to Do the job Your employed to do. Yet you tell
me Tasha can't receive any money, Why is That. You as an Employee take orders you don't direct them or give them.

In Australia, I run a couple of very successful business's. I'm well Used
to dealing With people Like yourself, We call them parasites. Your
mealy an employee. You do As requested or as your Told for a fee. Unyet you tell me that Tasha can't receive Money WHY Is that.

Also your translation is exceedingly bad to the point of stupidity. I Will
not be Dealing with you In any shape or form. Your hardly travel agent material.. I would Suggest that the people in Western Union, where quite correct When they said the Eastern Block Countries where full of scammers, thief's and rouges. And this is Shaping up as a scam of epic size. And as such no money will be forth coming, until I'm sure of your Credenticials

You seem to have taken over completely, and that is not expectable

I await your reply and explanation for your actions.. In fact I even Wonder if Tasha actually exists..
Or has the hole episode been a pack of lies.. Generated by yourself..

Name withheld to protect the gullable

Quick as a flash it's back off maneuvers, or crushing the malcontents, complete with it's fencing pliers in hand, all ready to mend a few fences. And surprise, surprise, She's broken into an Internet cafe, no doubt with a tank, and replied on a Sunday.

Quote:
Hello my lovely Rod!!!
How are you? How your mood? Honey I have read all letters which you have Written Evgenia. Last your letter was a shock for me. Honey
cannot Receive money because my documents are on preparation. I do not have Possibility to receive money. Lovely Rod, Evgenia she helps us,
The tourist agent, instead of the swindler. Honey I did not expect to
See such letter... Lovely I was going to call to you today, But I have
Not found your phone number. Honey please send to me the phone number With your following letter. Rod I very strongly miss on you.
When I was on business trip to me very much there was no you. Rather
IP, Evgenia and I are in one city. For this reason at us identical IP
Addresses. In my city Rod please to answer me it is fast... I Will wait
your following letter with the big impatience!!!
Yours and only yours Tatsiana

The fact that I sent a genuine copy of a rescript last week , from
Western Onion, has completely slipped there attention. But it's not only the same IP but the same e-mail address.
I will have to ask how her agent of travel managed to contact her so quickly.. Still perhaps as these agents of travel, and trained to find people who are travelling, That's how she found her so quick, stuck out in the wilds of god knows where

But I'm having trouble with Fastmail at the moment, I keep getting told I'm nearly over my quota, in the sent file, but the sent files empty, So
I'm looking in the wrong place, to delete what ever's in there. Or does
a quota work on what's sent.
One scanned copy amounted to 38% of my user quota. Doesn't sound right, But what would I know, it's easier just to dump Fastmail . And
this is the only bait I have using Fastmail..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now dear little hard hearted Olga's playing hard ball, and doesn't want to cooperate with the forms,,

Quote:
I understand that you have written to me, and I went in Western union which is in my city. To me there have explained, that worker Western Union has no right to give your such advice which this comrade worker has given you. You should go simply with my details in Western union, and send me money. I hope that you remember, that I need in 645 dollars that I could legalise papers. about it to me
have told in Western union. In Western Union to me have advised, that
if to you will not allow to send money, you can make the complaint to worker Western Union. I hope that you can send money.

I of cause was non compliant, and sent the following,

Quote:
Thanks for your e-mail..
Your e-mail was very abrupt, Firstly I don't have to do anything, You don't give me orders or make demands, I don't live in Russia, We have laws in this country to protect people. If I'm told to get some forms completed, then That's what's going to happen,, NO Forms NO money. I'm beginning to wonder about your intentions, and if all the warnings I got from Western Union about sending money to the Eastern Block Countries was in fact correct.
I've also been doing some checking about this Western Union business. Did you know that NO reputable business uses it. E-bay, and Trade-me have banned it's use on there sites. And the same thing applies to something called Money Gram, which is banned in Australia..
So I would suggest that you print out the Forms that I sent you, Fill
them in and scan them back to me.. OK

Does it get upset and dump me, no chance, it loves me.
Back it comes with this little charmer,

Quote:
I am very happy to read your letter today. How your mood today? What you do today? At me very good mood. I grieved without your
letters these days, and I am very happy that you have written to me.
I do not understand you why you ask to fill me these forms? It is not necessary. You can set to me questions which you interest in the letter, and I will answer them.
I have fallen in love with you, told you so and I hope that you too wish to be with me... Your Olga!

It still doesn't get the picture, But it will comply. I'm doing course on "The control of thick Russians" and i want the bloody form, filled in.

Quote:
Now the confusion with Western union and the forms I sent you. Olga, This is not Russia, we have laws, concerning the movement of money's overseas. I don't care what your western union office over there tells you. I'm telling you No Forms, No money. it's as simply as that. It has a lot to do with terrorist activity and our government has to be sure that moneys going overseas are not misdirected, elsewhere.

This is getting to be hard work, It's like trying to communicate with someone, who has an IQ of NINE

Quote:
I think that you do not wish to help me with money, and only therefore you think out new justifications. Tell to me the truth. My girlfriend lives in Usa, and she helped mum money, she with ease sent money through Western Union. I am very sad after have learnt about it. You play with me and with my feelings... I will wait your answer.
Your Olga!

We of cause ignored that, It's also going on about wanting to phone me, But that's another saga entirely. So I just waited for it's next love note,
So what does it do, It bloody starts again,,, that what it does.

Quote:
I am very happy to receive your new letter. Thanks you for your letter. I am very happy that I have a person to whom I can trust and which will understand me. I am very happy that I have found you, and I understand now that my life without you was really very boring. I am
always glad to see your letters regardless of the fact that you have
written to me. don't quite understand that bit, still what the hell, it's
the thought that counts
I always smiling when I receive your letter. Your letters really cheer me up. I for it to you wish to speak many thanks. You the man who completely understands me. You that man who is necessary to me. I really do not wish to lose you once. I only can hope
for that that you always will be treats me kindly, and will always understand me. I hope that you never will throw me.. now there's an idea I hope that our correspondence will lead to real relations. I
dream of it. Probably you do not understand sometimes sense of my
letters, but I hope that you can feel my feelings which I have to you.
I wish to arrive to you that we could concern, but I cannot find 645
dollars crunch to pay this money in travel agency and
consequently I ask your help, you understand it? I hope that you will
try to find this money and to help me, and I hope that very soon I will
see you in a reality and I will care of you. I will wait your letter. I send you 100000000000000 kisses, my lovely
Your Olga!

Told you it loved me, and you have to give it to her, the kids a trier
So I sent the following back,,,

Quote:
Nice to hear from you again, I have read your letter and I really do understand what your saying and I will be happy to help you out with some money, But before I can do that , I really do need you to fill in "Form 49" I'm really not trying to be difficult or uncareing, But it's really not up to me, they will not allow me to send money to the eastern block countries without a filled in copy of "Form 49" .
I have enclosed another copy should you have mislayed it or deleted it
in error. Once you return it, dangles de carrot I will have no trouble sending your money, and will even send you a copy of the payment receipt, so you can collect it, without further trouble
But if you read the bottom of Form 49 you will see I'm telling you the truth, And I would not lie to you, that is not my style. This is what it
said,,
QUOTE,,
I certify that all information provided in FORM 49 is valid and complete.
INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFERS CANNOT BE AUTHORIZED UNLESS FORM 49 HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND SIGNED

If you love me Olga, please don't make me out to be the bad guy. I'm sure you understand..

If this forms completed and sent back, it's a trophy, I've worked my arse off getting the thing. And we will welcome here into the collective, where she can spend her days filling in forms.

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FORM 49

I would so like a copy! Pretty please.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well poor little Olga, just doesn't get it, 4 times now I've explained why I need a FORM 49 filled out before Mr Western Onion will except my money. I keep telling her Rules are rules. I sent this email 3 times.

Quote:
hallo Olga,,

Thanks for your mail, with the western union thing, I'm only telling you what they told me. But you seem to know a lot about it, do you go into the Office a lot, and do you collect money from a lot of men..

Perhaps our regulations are more strict then they are in your part of the world.. we are very concerned with terrorist attacks and the prevention of money being side tracked to terrorist activity's. So they have introduced the verification form, which is what I sent you. It's simply a way of insuring that the money goes to who it's intended.. Nothing i can do about it.. I'm simply doing as instructed my western union.
But even if they did take your form, you still have the e-mail, and can print out another one, But in case you have deleted the e-mail, I have enclosed another form,, for you.. Simply fill it out and return it, and
then i can send you your money.. OK

She didn't except that, so I blamed someone else..

Quote:
hallo Olga,,

Firstly no one's playing jokes with you, I'm only telling you what I was told.. This Western Union thing is all new to me..
To be honest with you I've never heard of it. Until you told me about it. then I did some checking , and quite frankly I don't like what I read.
Did you know that all the worlds major companies won't use it, many
have it banned, internet sites like E-bay have banned it, as it's unstable, and not a safe way to transfer money. And please remember I'm talking about the west, not the eastern block countries, who don't seem to have laws anyway.. Since the 9/11 attacks on America, money transfers have tightened up considerably,
We in Australia are lucky, we have never experienced a terrorist attack
on our home soil, and I hope we never do. But governments the world over are concerned that money is being transfered to El-kyda and other terrorist groups. We have just lost people in Thailand with the latest attacks, plus the Bali Bombing killed nearly 200 aussies. So things have tightened up, and just perhaps the restrictions are imposed by people
that might be a bit paranoid. but better safe then sorry. So Olga, If I'm told they require a FORM 49 filled in by the receiver. before they can except money for transfer, that's what will happen. Please don't give me a hard time. I don't care what you've been told. It matters not, You or your western Union person is not in Australia, and can't tell you what they require here. So don't give me a hard time. It really does not matter as far as I'm concerned, I'm doing the favours, not you, so Don't put shit
on me OK. If they want the bloody forms , they want them. End off

And it's still rattling on about it, this just arrived. I mean what does she expect. I can't send anything without the form, I've told her that, does she think I make these things up to be difficult.

Quote:
I now in a shock from that that you have written! I thought that you trust me and that you want the relation. All is lie. You deceive me. Now I will explain all to you. You have not given me phone number Western union. I searched on the Internet that-be about the form 49, but this form does not exist some years all over the world, you understand
it I do not know who you such, I do not know that you pursued for the purpose, but it was possible to one you, you have disappointed me. You have let know to me, that it is not necessary to search for the man on
the Internet, because all men identical, and you not an exception. I thought that you good, I have fallen in love at image, but is very sad
from that that this image simply does not exist... I do not wait from you
an explanation because you have already proved all to me! I for nothing spent with you time, but I have understood that you the same man which
I met in a reality. You not the man!!!

And she didn't send me a kiss. But I did reply, again..

Quote:
Hallo Olga,,
I really can't see what the problem is, just return the form I sent you, filled in. Ii will be able to pay your money into
the Western Union thing

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have fallen in love at image, but is very sad from that that this image simply does not exist.

Sweet music to mine ears. A victim who doesn't play fair. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I for nothing spent with you time

No dear you have been entertaining and it COST U money. Wink

Quote:
but I have understood that you the same man which
I met in a reality.You not the man!!!

It just gets better.

Some sig lines there weareborg

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I searched on the Internet that-be about the form 49, but this form does not exist

Well all I can say, is she didn't search very hard, I got 265.000.000, hit's and no sign of our beloved NN,
This one was a classic, https://ows2.gov.ns.ca/LandRegistrationResourceMaterial/Act_Regulations_and_Forms/Guidelines/Guideline_Form_49.htm

I might send her a copy, and change a few words first Wink

This should do it..

Anyone feel free to use..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I'm in very big trouble,, It turns out I've been reported to the big Western Onion in the sky, as a swindler..

What I want to know is, can I be reported for asking the silly bitch to fill
in a form..
it wrote,
Quote:
I have understood that you have written. There is no form there is no money. I think that we it to us need to finish our correspondence,
because you the swindler. Whence you took this form? I have informed
on it to employees Western Union and they will contact Western union about which you has written. For you will search. To me it is very sad from that
that I have wasted my time.

Well that's most inconsiderate, At this point I would normally ask,"What do you call someone who gets the money and fails to arrive"
But I won't, I think there's a bit more millage in this one.. After all it didn't say it didn't love me, anymore. Confused Confused Did it

Quote:
hallo Olga,
I really don't know how you can say that. I have tried really, really hard to comply with your wishes, It's hardly my fault blame someone else
if you won't return the form, I again went down to the Western union place, and inquired about this strange Form 49, I To be told, bad luck. I'm afraid there quite non repentant, I went into very great detail about what you have reported. All to no avail, I'm afraid.. In an earlier e-mail, you informed me about something called Money gram, Does that work the same as this Western union place, or is it any different. And do they have forms, also of cause they do, as she's about to find out
As you can see Olga, I am really trying to help you, But then you called me a swindler. which is most unfair, as I haven't told you anything I myself haven't been told..
I really hope we can repair the rift that has happened between us, and resume the torture relationship we once had.

Love fuck-knuckle..

Now as we have regained it's trust, where's those lovely money grab forms..

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic