SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His blood pressure worries me. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. Maybe lad took along a buddy to PH and then sent him over to Calabar to find the agent or he gave up in Calabar, came back to PH and is sitting tight there until he figures out what to do...because I don't understand the IP.

41.205.164.195 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)* 7:30 PM Nigerian time

Quote:
I have really cause too much trouble for my brothers. They are stranded now. Very Happy I don't think this people want to release the package. So i am confused as well. Well as for my health, i don't have a stroke. I told him that overweight people have to be very careful of their BP or else they may have a stroke...I'm glad to hear he doesn't have one Just that the doctor said i think too much, and all my thinking is about the guys that i have sent to get the package for me. I only have my legs affected, and am very sure it will be taking care of as soon as i get to Canada.
Well, my brother are still in Calabar looking for there delivery man. But from the view of thing i don't think this people wanna release the package anymore. Can you please call them and tell them when they will deliver this package? Because they haven't contact me since two days now. And my brother are on the street suffering, they told me they haven't eaten nor take there bath for over three days, can you imagine that? With great pleasure just because they don't any cash with them. And i can't send them anything because i don't have any cash with me as well. So that is the problem on ground now.. How to get my brothers back home.
Get back to me soonest.

HOW CAN WE GET THEIS GUYS BACK HOME?

Blah dear - where is the package?..is it true your people don't want to release it?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok everyone. I have my internet back up.

Lads have been busy. Shocked
Although it seems they are still in Cal@bar. Laughing

Here's a long string of email from the lads since Thursday.
Quote:
Now that things i like this.We will look for him if he can't look for us. We have the below ideas:

-Inform this man to call us:
-Or he can tell us a junction to hook him up. And not a fake one.
-Get a relative phone number that we can call to locate him.

We want you to understand that we are facing too much of hardship here presently. We haven't eaten anything since yesterday, neither have we taking our bath. If not for the fact that we have a computer with us we shouldn't have been communicating with your people. Well now tell us what you people will do for us to live.
We will appreciate it if you can deposit a little cash in our bank accout so that we can go get it through our ATM card.

Account Name: xxxxx
A/C NO: xxxxx
xxxxxxy xxxx

Please can you people call us as well as soon as you can reach this man so that we can sit somewhere and check our msg.

And if you guy have any other option get in touch, but note that we have no cash with us, we are on the street.
xxxxx

Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON? PLEASE

Quote:
Please you people should talk to us and lets know if to be going back home. Please we are suffering here. I haven't eaten since yesterday, just because of you bad service....What next pls? hasn't your courier lier talk yet?

Get back to us before you people kill us here.

Quote:
hey,can you people please book a flight for us to take us back home. Please we are suffering here, we need t go back home please i begged u in God's Name please. I have never in my life experience what i am passing through now is my life. So please before we loose our life here. Book a flight for us to go back home, i will appreciate it if you can do that immediately you receive this message.

Quote:
Dear A-star ,

I really say thank you for turning us to a street boy and a begger. We appreciate that.

Quote:
Hey why have you choose to send us here and leave us just like that. No message anymore. Can you people now relalise that your delivery man is lying? Please talk to him and tell him to tell us where he is and we will go and meet him there instead of him telling lies. We just suffering here, we haven't taking our bath for over three days. No food. we are no begging for money on the street, This is bad and you people now it.

Well we will be going back home on moday if you don't find any solution to this problem.

Pffft. Drama Queens.. Rolling Eyes

Just sent this off.
Quote:
Mr xxxxx,

I apologize profusely. The internet has gone out of our office for the last day. It was an unforseen virus attack that happened several days ago.

I have a message from the courier in my inbox. I will inform you of it's contents as soon as possible.

Kindest regards.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So has the courier gone into hiding because he was a guyman on the side and double crossed his oga?

ETA:

Love the sarcasm
Quote:
I really say thank you for turning us to a street boy and a begger. We appreciate that.

And the request for money and/or a plane ticket. I suppose Al4n has the account? Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Yeah Al has the account now.

At this point I doubt we will be able to get them into Camaroon. I think it's more of a game of trying to keep them in C@labar for as long as we can.

I am not sure how bus tickets work out there in Nigeria, but I don't think there is any way for them to have a "round-trip" bus ticket. Which would mean to me that they still have a stash of money somewhere.

Perhaps A-star can get them a flight departing from somewhere else? A closeby major city? Very Happy

Will look over my maps and see what we can do.

*edit*

Ok lets try this route.
Quote:
Mr. xxxxx,

I have a flight approved for you back to Lagos. There is only one issue however.

There aren't any major airlines that A-star can use that fly out of Cal@bar of P0rt Harcourt. We will need you to go to either D0uala or Ya0unde in order to be able to put you on a direct flight. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are able to do this.

Again, my sincerest apologies for all the hardship you have endured over this irresponsible courier of ours sir. Please believe me when I say that he will be dealt with in the harshest of manners when we finally find him.
I truly am doing everything in my power to get your parcel to you and get you home safely sir.

Kindest regards.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok here's this mornings update. For some strange reason, the lad doesn't seem to all that angry with me. Confused

He sends me this.
Quote:
Thanks for the message. The thing should have been easy for us if we have the cash to join bus going to camer0on. And more over its too cost and it will take us up too 2-3days to get there.
And moreover we don't know anybody in Camer0on, so we can't go to camer0on. The best thing you can do for us is please send us the money to board flight from Cal@bar back home. You already have our account number, or you people can send us the cash through western 0nion. We will appreciate it so well.
We will want you to please get back to us soonest so that we can know the next step to take. Note that we don't know anybody here, we stay on the street, and even have any cash with us to eat, can you people imagine that we haven't eaten for three days, we beg on the street for cash and know one wanna help be because there language is different from ours. So can people just do something and lets get our ass out of here, then when you can locate this man then contact us.

Incase you people wanna send us the cash through western0nion, below is our details:

NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxx.
ADDRESS: xxxxxxx
CITY: Cal@bar

Send us anything then we can leave peacefully. Will you people send the delivery man to join us in Camer0on? Or what?. Well, i guess you can send us the cash to go to Camer0on and as well book the flight for us to move back home from there. If this can be ready soonest. then we move immediately..

Will be waiting for you response soonest.

xxxxxx

So he's willing to go to Camaro0n, but seems to be a bit short on funds. I'm not buying it. I think he has something stashed somewhere that he hasn't told us about.

I send him this.
Quote:
Mr. xxxxxx,

Sorry for this inconveniences that you have been going through sir.
Let me explain now what exactly has happened so that you can get a better idea of what is going on and why things have been so difficult.

When the courier stopped answering messages, we called the local Nigerian authorities to find him. He was apprehended crossing the border in Camar0on on his way to D0uala. Why he was going there, we are not sure as he is refusing to speak as of the moment. Apparently he had whatever amount of currency from your parcel in his wallet, and was wearing a watch that he had removed from the parcel as well. He is right now in custody in Camar0on, and the contents of the parcel are being held by the Camar0on Customs office at Ya0unde International Airport.

As I said earlier, I can arrange a flight for you out of D0uala or Ya0unde, but there is nothing I can do for you out of Cal@bar. I will try and get approval to transfer some money to you for travel, but technically that falls under the Compensation catagory and we typically do not send money for such an expense until we are compensating the customer for all of their expenses.

I will keep working on my end Mr. xxxxx.

Kindest regards

pony pony pony
Star
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. clapping

Perhaps 4llstar 5hipping can offer an emergency loan to the lad? There is a loan application that needs to be completed, scanned and returned by email. A series of problems could stretch out the process for several days. Once the loan is approved, the lad has to travel to a specific bank to pickup the money. The lad may go for it since he has no intention of paying the loan back.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I thought about having him fill out some forms for the compensation claim etc, but now that I read a bit more from him, I'm thinking he may very well be depleted of funds. And anything that he may be saving should be used to extend his vacation for as long as possible! Very Happy

He has never asked A-star for any money before, he just went where he was told.. But now he is talking about money (or lack thereof) an awful lot.

He may very well be broke by now, because he seems like he actually wants to travel to Camar0on.

Quote:
Thanks for the message. But the problem there now is that we don't any cash with us to take us to travel to Camer0on. So the best option is if you people can send us cash to get there then you can deduct it from whatever you people wanna compensate us. Who are we going to meet there?

We have alreay let you people know that we have been begging for cash on the street just to eat. So if you can send us the cash to get to camer0on then we will be happy to go there.

Thanks and get back to us soonest.

Need to get his mind off of A-star paying out anything before the compensation claim is made.

Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

The problem is that I cannot send you cash without the compensation claim being fully filed and approved by our Accounts Payable department. This could several days to accomplish even if I put a rush on your claim. And this is not to even add that I would need you to scan whatever receipts you have saved as well as a detailed statement of the other expenses that you weren't able to get a receipt for and email it to me to get the Compensation process started. It is a rather involved process Mr.xxxx.

You won't have to meet anyone there in Camar0on. I would arrange your flight for you, you would simply go to the Customs office in the airport, gather the currency and gold watch that they are holding. And board your plane and fly back to Lagos.

Do let me know soon so I can make the flight arrangements.

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I figured out why lad was no longer angry.

I sent this to him early this am:

Quote:
You must be feeling so bad for your brothers...I can't imagine what they are going through. No bathing or eating for days! I'm glad to hear you haven't had a stroke but you must be very careful and not let the anxiety get to you. Maybe your brothers are exaggerating a little and it really isn't that bad. Maybe they are trying to make you feel guilty for sending them to Port Haricort so you will give them a large part of the money I sent you. I wonder if that may be it...because why can't they just get money from an ATM or something?

And got this reply

Quote:
Darling, i am very sure they will never tell me lies. And moreover, they have spent there own personal money as well, because the money i gave them can never sustain them up to this moment. Because when they get to Port Harcourt they spend 4days in Port, then this people told them to go to Calabar to meet the courier, now they are in calabar for over 3days now. So why should they be telling lies. Well they have there ATM with them but they have told me that they have nothing in there account anymore. so that are on the street, and if i have the money to send to them to take them back home i should have done that, but you know i don't have money here with me. The money i gave them when they were going to Port Harcourt is given to me by the doctor.
My brothers already know what i wanna use the money for and they know i still need more cash so that can't be expecting me to give them out of the cash, and more over if they don't wanna help me they should have come back home since, because it comes to this stage.
Darling i appreciate it if you have any help that we can do for this guys afterall we are the one that sent them to help us get this package. Please little is ok for them. If i should have i should have send to them but i have nothing i swear and you know it. Please i will like to read from you soonest so that i can know the next step to take.

41.205.162.45 Nigeria (Lagos) Evil or Very Mad

Three hours later he forwarded me Blah's tale of the agent being caught at the Cameroon border along with this request.

Quote:
So please can you help me to send $300 to my brothers to travel to Cameroon to collect the package?

41.205.160.253 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)

I'm confoosed...where IS this guy? Blah, what IPs are you getting from him and "the brothers"?

ETA -

I just cut off lad's option of getting money from me to make the trip to Cameroon...hopefully he will consider not eating or bathing for another 3 days incentive enough to keep traveling.

Quote:

I just got your message. I can't believe it! The agent stole your money and your watch! I'm sooo glad he was caught. I hope he gets a long time in jail. It's terrible when someone you have trusted, betrays that trust.

Darling, there is no way I can send you any money right now. I'm leaving at 5am for a three day church retreat and have no way to get you any money before then. As soon as I get back Thursday morning I could but I know your brothers could not wait around that long. Can they get to the airport in Cameroon? It sounds like AllSt4r is doing what they can to take care of them..doesn't it?

I'm not happy that I will have no idea what is going on for several days. Of course, I expected you to have your money long before this and be on your way home to me.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Honestly I am not sure either as his IP's seem to be jumping around on me as well.

Will continue to work on them to go to Camar0on and just assume lad is in C@labar for the moment.

Am positive lad went to C@labar though, because he had a shit fit when I told him the courier had been by and claimed lad wasn't there.

pony pony pony
Star
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only idea I have about the jumping IPs is that the lads really did safari and are calling a friend back home who is sending the Lagos emails. They could be using a pre-paid kind of phone and have lots of minutes so calling back to Lagos doesn't cost them anyting extra but using a cyber cafe in C@labar cost money. Can't think of any way to prove that, however.

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tentative plan for a new message from Dad...

Quote:
I'm sorry to bother you, son, but I'm awful worried. P@tt13's missing. She went on a church retreat Monday and I ain't heard back from her since. She was supposed to return Thursday, and still no word from her.

The whole town's lookin' for her and the rest of her group, and I done hired a detective, too.

Please let me know if you hear from her.

Thank you.

-H0m3r

Anything else I should add, Becky?

Oh, and thanks again for letting me in on this bait! Very Happy

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect. Lad seemed slow to go to Camaroon since he expected me to send him money (bird int he hand stuff). But now that I'm missing, maybe he's be more inclined to add a leg to his safari.

Big question: am I dead, have I decided to run off with M00t?...can't quite decide. Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Message sent.

Edit: Two responses already!

Quote:
Ha... Dad, this is great, i was planning to search for your email address today, just to ask for her. She told me she will be going for the retreat, and promise to be back on Thursday. I have been worried, because i have sent her some message in which i expect her to respond, but i haven't hear from her sonce she left for the retreat. Ha i just pray she's fine cuase i am not feelig good here at all since i havenot hear from her.. Dad has anyone of her group come back home ? Please take good care of yourself she will be fine is Jesus Name, i believe and trust God for that. What about trying her phone? Dad please let me know what ever happens next. Cause am confused and don't know what to say now...

And an hour later...

Quote:
Sir, any update?

I'm afraid I'll have to let him worry a bit longer; I'm headed out for the afternoon/evening pretty soon. Smile

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him worry! Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Do you think she could be with M00t? Razz

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another response...
Quote:
Am sorry for contacting you latly. The doctor inject me so that i can sleep, because i find it difficult to sleep since the past thre days. Please what is going on? Any update? Tell me something please.

Maybe it's time I gave him a little response. How about...
Quote:
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I went out with a search team, and put in a double shift at it. Slept all day and I'm still plumb tuckered out. No luck yet. I'll let you know when the situation changes.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I sent this:
Quote:
You wanna know where the girl is?

Razz Razz Razz

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Nice! That should get him pulling his hair out in clumps. If he hasn't already pulled it all out, that is. Laughing

My message has been sent.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, you don't have to make a mess on me.. Please if you know where my wife is, please tell me. If not for my sake, for her father sake please.

I done mess on him!Laughing Laughing Laughing

I sent this:
Quote:
Pray tell how this woman is your wife.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response...
Quote:
Thanks for the message, am sorry for responding so late. The injection is affecting me so i slept off, so i weak up this easy morning here. Sir i pray she will be fine. Sir please take it easy with yourself. She will be fine. I have contact my friends in New York. Please whats your address maybe incase they wanna come to you for any enquiry. They should be able to help. But sir, the remaining member of the church should be able to tell the people where the retreat were to be hold. Or what do you think about this sir? I will be looking forward to read from you dad.

I reckon I'll get back to him later. Dad's a busy man, after all.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His injections may be why he hasn't responded to me. Laughing

He'll have to mail me if he wants any info from this end. Razz

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has gone from trying to get A-star to pay for his flight to and from Camaroon, to trying to get A-star to ship the item to Lagos. Rolling Eyes

I am thinking that A-star will be merciful and send the package to Accra.

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He may be more likely to travel there...but what will be the reasoning why it can be shipped to Accra and not Lagos?
Will the package be held at the Prudential Bank? Very Happy

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
what will be the reasoning why it can be shipped to Accra and not Lagos?

Well everyone knows that Ghanian customs officials are easily bribed. Unlike their Nigerian cousins who are a solid oak of honesty and diligence.

Quote:

Will the package be held at the Prudential Bank? Very Happy

Of course it will be held there!

Until the lad walks in and asks for it anyway. At that point it will have been moved to Abijan for security purposes...

pony pony pony
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic