SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Friday fun- text your missus!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shameful steal from another forum.

The idea is to text your missus something totally baffling and something that will really confuse her. Post the replies up here. It can get pretty funny if it gets going. The more outragous text you send, the better the reply will be.

I just sent this-

"Hi ,can you get curry for big davie? He can't wait to meet you. I will get cake. Bring toys! x"

x ''

I expect at least three swear words in the reply Laughing

Will update with the reply.

Get going with your own messages now, and dont let this thread be a flop

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would probably be funny if when you text your own phone # didn't pop up as the sender. For me at least, my wife most likely would reply. "Your an idiot. Stop texting me at work".

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my wife would ignore both of the above - she would ignore something outrageous, and not reply to a number she didn't know Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, the point is that she knows its from you, but is so confused by the message that the reply she sends will be quite funny Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean I should bait my missus?

Well, I better make sure I bait safe... I'm sure have the tinfoil mobile phone condoms somewhere...

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovey has wanted to show me how to text and I have not been interested. Shocked

Now, I am!

Stay tuned! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply...."Who the f*ck is dave and why cant he buy his own curry? Im at going up to Lorraines tonight so I'll have to meet him some other time. Toys??"

Laughing

Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

I should get someone else to show me. Cool

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife is used to unusual messages, would probably reply "Are you at the pub already? Shame on you."

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
Just got a reply...."Who the f*ck is dave and why cant he buy his own curry? Im at going up to Lorraines tonight so I'll have to meet him some other time. Toys??"

Laughing

Thats just normal. What would be funny is if she had texted back that she was bringing toys, already had a room, and Dave and her were having a GREAT time without you.

That would be funny.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasty that indeed would be funny, no infact it would fecking hilarious.

I wish I could join in the text hilarity 1) I left my mobile at home 2) I don't have anyone to text Crying or Very sad
DealinD
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My hubby said, "What is curry?"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Was we suppose to sent the same mesage??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I didn't learn in time, friday is over. Razz Razz Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic