SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Been scammed...some guidelines please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this site. I have recently been scammed....as I say, everyone told me to be careful, but no one told me what to be careful of...I didnt even know this lowlife stuff even existed. I would love to give this "it" (cant possibly be human) a taste of its own medicine. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I would love to have some fun now....my turn.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hallo"Funtime"

So sorry to hear you have been scammed, hopefully it was not a large amount, But any amount does leave a nasty taste in your mouth..
but you have found the right place, and no one on here will blame you for what's happened, many have experienced the same thing in the past.

Please don't think I'm trying to bump you off somewhere else, I'm not, but I will ask you to please post your encounter on "scamwarners" link top of page,, Please include all the details you can, e-mails, photo's etc, but remove your personal details

revenge is so sweet But unfortunately unwise for you at the moment. If this grub, has any of your personal details, Drop him and have nothing further to do with him.. It's unsafe for you to pursue him any further. Read all you can on here, read all the "stickies" Learn, learn, learn. Try a few simply baits, Apply for a mentor. Then in 12 months time , your friend will still be there, but then you will be more equiped to take him on, and give him some grief.

Meanwhile what to do, Leave revenge to the experts,, If you could post a couple of e-mails, the e-mail headers, [ask if you don't know how to extract those] and a photo, Which won't be of him or her, But it will give us something to work with and it's quote possible, in fact more then possible that they are known to someone on here..
Then some kind sole, or a pile of people will give your grubby friend some pain, Stay tuned for that..

And lastly keep in touch, unfortunately these people are like Buses, another one will be along any tick of the clock..

Also be careful, You may get an e-mail from a perfect stranger, telling you how sorry they are yeah right but informing you, that it's quite possible to get some of your money back WRONG This is what's known as a Recovery scam, or a scam on a scam. Unfortunately your money is gone, and not recoverable, ever

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much for the advice. I certainly will post as much info as possible as suggested. I would love to receive any feedback - if the experts are able to give "it" a hard time.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sorry to hear of you being scammed funtime.

Post up the info that weareborg requested and I can guarantee that a good-sized army of the folks here will give your scammer some special attention.

Whereas it is incredibly sh!tty that you were scammed, we like to paint enormous targets on scammers that we know have ripped off people or are in the process of doing so.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Funtime
Weareborg has already given you some great advice.

Please do pass on that information and between us we can make life much harder for this maggot

There is much to learn but many to teach.

If you haven't already done so, read through the romance baiting FAQ, you will find a link in my signature line.

Then sit back and watch to get some ideas Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Funtime, I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed Sad I understand very well how you are feeling now, these ppl are in my opinion the worst kind of scammers..

And as said above, just post the data here and I will join the army that makes his (/her) life miserable from now on.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
scambuster2097
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funtime wrote:
I am new to this site. I have recently been scammed....as I say, everyone told me to be careful, but no one told me what to be careful of...I didnt even know this lowlife stuff even existed. I would love to give this "it" (cant possibly be human) a taste of its own medicine. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I would love to have some fun now....my turn.

Hello, Funtime, I'm new here, too. I got scammed, also, but thankfully I didn't lose any money.
I'm also reading and learning how to have a little fun on my own.
I, however, deleted everything, and don't have any information to post. I even reported my scammer to yahoo and I think they shut down his email address because I've tried to bait him and he's not responding.
I shouldn't have reported him, that way we could have kept him and knew where he was and what he was up to. Now he'll just get another email address and go after someone else.
Oh, well, live and learn.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I even reported my scammer to yahoo and I think they shut down his email address because I've tried to bait him and he's not responding.

Pigs flying yet? Concentrate on finding out how to bait safely and give grief to other scammers, and most of all have fun!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late to give advices,and how to reach similar people like you,before it´s too late?
I´m wondering what I can do,and how to continue this fighting against scammers.
Still a question to me,but this is my way to go on Wink

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Blah

Many thanks for your support, I really need as much as I can get. I really dont know where to start, and quite honestly I am so tired of all of this that I dont have the energy to try figure it all out. If you let me know exactly what information I need to get to you I will do so. I went onto Scamwarners, but I am so scared to post any information there. I dont want this "it" coming at me again. I have blocked and ceased all contact, however it would give me a huge amount of satisfaction knowing that the "wheel has turned". I would appreaciate your letting me know. Thank you
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Funtime,

If you take a look at the Scamwarners forum, you will notice a member by the name of Ralph, he is fairly switched on with love scams and you can email any of the details to him Wink

it can then be posted in such a way that it does not relate to you.

please also keep in mind that despite their many threats, I have never heard of a scammer actually travelling to harm anyone

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Murray Guru

Many thanks for the advice. I will look it up. And to everyone, thank you very much for you support. Its a comfort to know that there are so many people out there who are understanding to victims needs.

Thank you all
scambuster2097
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Quote:
I even reported my scammer to yahoo and I think they shut down his email address because I've tried to bait him and he's not responding.

Pigs flying yet? Concentrate on finding out how to bait safely and give grief to other scammers, and most of all have fun!

That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
And I intend to take it very slowly......I don't have to respond to every single email, either, instead just taking my time in how I want to respond
to make the scammer as miserable as I can.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I shouldn't have reported him, that way we could have kept him and knew where he was and what he was up to.

He may have a number of email addresses, names and telephone numbers so losing one won't hurt him, but the tricks you can play will! Twisted Evil

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

funtime wrote:

Many thanks for your support, I really need as much as I can get. I really dont know where to start, and quite honestly I am so tired of all of this that
I dont have the energy to try figure it all out. If you let me know exactly what information I need to get to you I will do so. I went onto Scamwarners, but I am so scared to post any information there. I dont want this "it"
coming at me again. I have blocked and ceased all contact, however it would give me a huge amount of satisfaction knowing that the "wheel has turned". I would appreaciate your letting me know. Thank you

Funtime, If you want help, please post his e-mails and a set of headers
on here, together with his e-mail address.
You might be surprised but it's a good bet there are many people on here just waiting for those details to enable them / us /me to give this grub a
hard time. BUT we can't work with nothing, If you want him sorted out, give us the information we need.
And please don't worry about any repercussions, I think I can just about
guarantee, your scammer friend will / has moved on to his next victim, without a second thought for you. There not about to waste there time on someone who's non-productive when it comes to a pay-day.
Block his e-mail from your service and forget all about it.

But I would urge you to PM Murry, with all the information you have, to enable him to post it on "scamwarners" and hopefully prevent anyone else falling into his trap.
And at the end of the day, that's what this is all about. It's really a case of US and THEM.

And whatever you do, Don't attempt to kill his e-mail address,, For all you know someone else might have a successful bait going, Kill the e-mail, kill the bait. It's counter productive, at the moment, you know where he is, kill the e-mail, and he will simply open another one, and be untraceable

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@weareborg

Quote:
If you want help, please post his e-mails and a set of headers
on here, together with his e-mail address.
You might be surprised but it's a good bet there are many people on here just waiting for those details to enable them / us /me to give this grub a
hard time. BUT we can't work with nothing, If you want him sorted out, give us the information we need.

Too right we look after lads with tenderness and consideration - - - fo just how mauch pain we can give!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luv de avatar DW.
You will find me in your room, standing in the corner, awaiting instruction. Embarassed Embarassed Reminds self, to be good.

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@weareborg

You is always good, can give you best of references. Keep it in your pants 'til next time. Wink Shocked

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Mistress, I'll try and be good Mistress, But I might need a little smack
by way of encouragement Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Resistance is futile

funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi weareborg

I have sent info to Ralph as suggested by Murry...thanks for the advice....would love to hear any amusing outcome.
OhDannyBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funtime wrote:
Hi weareborg

I have sent info to Ralph as suggested by Murry...thanks for the advice....would love to hear any amusing outcome.

Again, you should post the necessary information for all to see in order that we may begin baiting. Thanks.
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OhDannyBoy

Tell me what you need and I will post info here....I dont have any emails, but I have msn / hotmail details which are still active. Also have 2 contact telephone no's & some pics.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I give up with this bloke.

We've been asking for details since reply ONE, NOTHING

Just about everyone that's taken the time to reply has asked for
details, NOTHING

Now he tells us he doesn't have e-mails, BUT Hotmail details, Not
an e-mail address surly,, phone numbers and some photo's

So post the bloody things.

Meamwhile I'll sit here on my arse and try and get this square peg in this round hole.
Somehow I think I might have more luck, if I can get the round hole round the bloody square peg..
Why O Why do we bother

Resistance is futile

funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg
forgive my ignorance but i also have no idea how this works.

here's the info i have

tel: +2348026927398 and +2347040051669

Name used: Wayne Williams

[email protected]

all above still active
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ weareborg
Quote:
Meamwhile I'll sit here on my arse and try and get this square peg in this round hole.
Somehow I think I might have more luck, if I can get the round hole round the bloody square peg..

TMI

@ funtime the key to this business is the email headers, to show where the writer is located.

The email itself is often part of a recognisable 'script' and gives further clues.

Yes the phone numbers are Nigeria, you can see your hotmail convos in 'my chat logs' again the messages may follow a well trod path of deception.

That is why we asked you for this information. I know there is an awful lot to read but if you take the time to read the 'stickies' at the top of this forum you'll find them very helptful.

I'm still reading them and finding new informations!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic