SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No good acquaintances in the street.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting this one as male. Very Happy

Quote:
Hi.How you today? I'm glad to receive yours e-mail. I think,that I more seriously now think of acquaintance through the Internet. When you established the structure in a service of acquaintances,you thought of an opportunity to find the man for the serious relations? Be you can did it to have a small entertainment? Inform me about it please. Inform me,why you have decided to get acquainted in the Internet,instead of in the street. I in the life had no good acquaintances in the street. I think,that if the man specially uses a service of acquaintances,it has serious intentions to find the special man for himself. To me told about many games on the Internet,but I hope,that you the serious man. I would like,that you wrote to me the small story,how the usual man in your country lives. At our peoples different culture and life,and I think this story will help me better to understand you. I think,that on TV tell not always truth,and I never do opinion on the other people from the TV set. I hope,that willn't tell some things about it tiresome for you. With what importance of family in your country and what opinion at you concerning it. I heard,that the women of your country frivolously concern to family,that for them their career is more important. And some women marry and at once do divorce to take half of money from the husband. It is the truth? It is very difficult to me to understand it. I think,that the creation of family is very important in life and it is impossible to play by feelings of other people and to have the large purse from it. I already informed to you,that I have a work, which takes away from me a lot of free time.My salary not so large,but suffices to me for life and I frequently am helped by my parents. but I all the same to like the job and I want in the future me this job. What you have opinion rather importance of education in life? Together to me please opinions. Dear now it is time to me to go home. I will write to you tomorrow. I wait for your letters. Yours..................
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had that script myself, or something very much the same
but can't put a name to it,

So don't hold out on us, what was your reply..

I think from memory I used the line, "I live in a very small village,
and everyone knows everyone else's business, So I use the internet"

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply is short and sweet. Cool
Quote:
Hi sweetheart!
I adore you for all you do. You are right in everything you say. I need a beautiful woman by my side. I am into gardening as well and own a nursery. Do you have any gardening skills. It would be nice to be with you in my gardens and bedroom. Tell me what you think.

This is the reply:
Quote:
Hi dear. I'm pleased to receive e-mail from you. Your letter had the interesting information for me. Today at work I thought of you and these ideas were pleasant for me,it was pleasant to me to realize there is a man,which reads my ideas and writes that that specially for me. write to me what foodstuffs to you it is pleasant. My parents very much love the foodstuffs,which I prepare on kitchen. There can be sometime I can prepare for you yours favourite foodstuffs. To you it was pleasantly? Me very much like different sweet things,such as a pie,cake,sweet. But frequently I don't permit itself to have it to not be thick. Still I love beautiful clothes and different things of light colours. I like of light tone,such as light-blue,pink,beige. And what your favourite colour? I love modern music of the different countries also I love to dance. what music it is pleasant to you? You dance? My friends speak,that I not bad dance. I love to go on a discoteque,very much I love to be in a bar with the friends and look at cinemas various films with a strong sound. To me as film very much is pleasant to look the Brazilian teleserials about love,these lovely and romantic. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like such old American films as Gladiator,Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a good actor. New films are also interesting to me. I have seen “The chronicles of Riddick” and “Another vs Predator” recently. Now I also love prime James Bond. I liked it. I have some favourite shows. For example - "Wildlife" from BBC. They show the most beautiful views of nature and animals. I like to watch programs about nature and animals very mach! Criminal programs have the biggest rating on TV,because here TV reporters tell about crimes occurring during a day or a week,they tell about leaders and authorities of criminal business in Russia, juvenile murderers and racists,addicts,maniacs,etc. You know the level of crimes is extremely high in Russia. The majority of our country like to watch these programs. But I hate to do it. What you love to do in free time? You love evening walk? Today with the mum I did small travel on shops,we did some purchases for houses. I told to the mum about our acquaintance,she has told,that would like to see you. For my mum it is important,that I got acquainted with good man also was happy. Yours the family has special opinion concerning yours personal of life? Or,probably,you think,that it only your personal business?

Now I finish the letter and I will be expect your letter.

Was there anything about gardening in there? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent:
Quote:
Hi sweetheart!
I love woman that cooks and I think you could eat a little more sweet.
I love classic rock music and love to dance.
I love mystery, romance and animals in film.
Tell your mum that I am good man.
Later,

Sweetheart's reply:
Quote:
Hi lovely! Whether you have any ideas on learning me better. I very much would want to learn more close about that with what you the man. Probably you have to me any frank questions? I consider you as the good man and I think,that you to like many women. You want to me to tell about the last experience with the women? I had in the past some relations with the men,but they brought to me only one disappointments. I have lost hope to meet the good man in the city for creation of family.Our men accept a lot of alcohol and at all don't respect the wives and children. At them on mind only entertainments and they cannot well care of family.Almost every summer I go to children in years camp and I am with them about 2-3 weeks, it is so good for me. Write to me please,what you are good family? What you would want to have family and relation in it? I with impatience will wait yours e-mail. with each your letter I more well understand with what you inside man,what at you ideals. I like to read,when you tell about yourselves.

Always I wait for your letters.

Kiss you.

Me:
Quote:
Hi sweetheart!

Sorry you have bad time with man. I not ready to talk about my last relationship with woman. I am too upset right now, will tell when feel like it. OK?

I very much love children and admire woman that do. How many babies do you want with good man?

Sweetheart:
Quote:
Hi my lovely. How you today? I hope,that you OK.are pleasant to read me your letters. Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think,that now I can make some opinion on what your character. Earlier I was sure,that is unreal to have attachment to the man and mark to it the large sympathy,if not met it and didn't carry out with him together time. But now I feel pleasure,when I have yours e-mail,I think of you and sometimes I have sadly,when I think,that we far. I very much would want,when I come back from work to come to you in the visitors,to bring with myself any tasty pie. We could drink tea,and then together to go for a walk. Probably it would be wonderful. I feel sadly because we have the relation only through the Internet. Sometimes there is a desire to embrace and to be near to the man. I frequently,when I be in cafe I see various pairs people,I look as they embrace each other,nice talk and then I'm sharper I feel the loneliness. I don't know,whether you have feeling of loneliness. If you too feel it then you understand me and know,that frequently would be desirable,that a line was the man,which will support always and to understand you,will help at any time you and to console you. I would like to learn your opinion doing our acquaintance by more serious. Probably,we could meet and carry out some time together. It would be very good. What you dear,think concerning it? For me it is very important to know,whether you want to have more serious relations with me,than letter. Inform me please ideas concerning it. Kiss and embrace.

I think we have just begun. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic