SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM with new addy sent. Figure a newbie's gotta get his feet wet sometime.
reno419
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone want to critique my pirate lingo? I've never been one much for pirate talk. This is going to be my reply to his second script.
Quote:
Aye matey. I hear ya. Me, I'm always after me nephews, those land lubbers don't know what be good for them! A good keelhaulin' could teach them a thing or two!

Me name be Y@nk Al0vitch, the most feared name on the arctic sea and that were I be, the arctic sea! Swords! Ha! Never use em. Not since me crew got them fancy breech loadin pistols. Me can take a whole crew of scurvy dogs with just a couple pistols! East India? Nah, they don't sail the waters of the arctic sea! I got to look out for the North India Trading Company here!

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. RePsycho
I realise now, that your 2nd script is a fine script, too.
short, but it let open many possibilities. It's nice for phantasy. I had fun answering him.
If he dont read it, his fault.
If he stick to script, his problem.
More of this 'borderline' thingy, plz.
greez

btw- I like it to be a bit slow, so no wondering, that I am talking today evening about the 2nd script.

@ Mr. Reno - for me, your letter sounds cool. You can just try how he react on this pirate-thingy. No one knows.
For that it is better to have a second character, which is more straight, if you wonna stay on board.
I have more than one on start, it means a bit more of typing for me, but on the other hand, I can have 3 times a giggle.

I am not on the pirate-way, and see his questions like in a normal conversation, and answer in that way, and ask him like ..
..do you love flowers ? of course it's a lady, asking.

Last edited by frank.lester on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm trying to make it fun for the baiters, too. Smile
I know he reads them, but he's afraid to reply on his own in case he messes up and I slap him Laughing

@reno: I think it looks fine, there's just a few words that I think should change:
Quote:
Aye matey. I hear yeh. Me, I'm always after me nephews, them land lubbers don't know what be good for them! A good keelhaulin' ought te teach em a thing or two!

Me name be Y@nk Al0vitch, the most feared name on the arctic sea and that were I be, the arctic sea! Swords! Ha! Never use em. Not since me crew got them fancy breech loadin pistols. Me can take a whole crew of scurvy dogs with just a couple pistols! East India? Nah, they don't sail the waters of the arctic sea! I got to look out fer the North India Trading Company here!

No treasure map today, but he promises the artist will be done tomorrow:
Quote:
I went to the art designer this afternoon and he promised me tomorrow afternoon and as soon as i got the map draw i will send it to you to look at first before sending it to the victims because some of the victims have been asking for the treasure map and i havnt answer them yet and i want you to be compose the formart am going to send to the victims with the map and i will be waiting to read from you later.

One love .....Man U said so.................

No map, no format Wink

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have started using his extremely annoying sign- off "one luv.... Man U said so" when I send mails to lads as another lad. It must be the cheesiest sign off ever.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I so very much want a Genuine Lad Treasure Map. Smile
Complete with the traditional X Marks the Spot.

What will the Clue for the Map be? Or have You worked that out yet?
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BuilderBob
wet feet no prob, as long as the throat does not dry out.

---
capt'n, mo' rum!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Vikt0r,

I am just returning back from the artist and i have attached the map drawing for you here to veiw of the map look like but the drawing paper is too wide that the scanning machine can not scan all the full lenth of the drawing map and if this is not ok then i have to and meet him to draw it in a norrmally side so that everything in the map will show up.

I have seen the victims list you sent to me and i will send them the formart later ok.

I will be waiting to read from you.

One Love ...Man U said so........

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/RevPsych/MAP.jpg

He got my hopes up, dammit. I hate him more than usual right now.

The paper is the only thing right, this doesn't look piratey at all!

Will be asking him to scan the rest before sending him back to the artist to resize it. If there isn't even an X, there will be serious slaps to be had Evil or Very Mad

@whajushappen: actually I'm kinda just winging the scripts as I go along, I'm lazier than the lad Embarassed

@LADBUSTER: That it is...that it is. Laughing

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it would be entirely unfair for you to tell him that you've actually wiped your arse on more convincing treasures maps...

Can you imagine if a real vic got some of this? They'd think he was an escaped loon Laughing

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly, I'm actually thinking of not sending him back to the artist. That, or ask him to make a few alterations of my own design.

Everyone knows that X doesn't mark the spot. In fact, it's the number 7. You know, the seven seas and all that jazz Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't received a reply from him yet. Please slap him for me Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always thought it was the number 9, to indicate the 9 Pirate Lords led by none other than the Rolling Stone's own Keith Richards.

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs a brain-shattering slap. What the hell kind of parrot is that on the map anyway? It looks like a sparrow.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a hairy bogey with a beak Laughing

Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That map is too funny.
I think I will print it out and post it on my
fridge and pretend I have a two year old.
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help Myself when it comes to T.Maps, I MUST HAVE ONE...
Quote:
Dear John Sparrow,

Have no Fear of Your Uncles, God will Punish them Completely.

As for the legal Aspect of this Matter, See My Information Below.

Full Name: Jim Bartlett
93420 California, USA
My Star Sign: West Aquatic, Rising

As you can well understand, The securities of this matter indicate some discretion.
I would like to see a Piece of the Treasure Map before I divulge any further information,

So If you would send Maybe a Small Piece of the Map and part of the Clue,
I would be glad to Help You any way I can.

Best Regards

Keep on Winging it Reverse Pyscology, You are doing a fine Job, Outstanding...

I am outa here untill at least Next Monday, So you Guys have fun. And Take Care.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt`n - I see another ship with our flag out there.
Another pirat is pretending he is John Sparrow - scammy swaggers, these landlubbers.

---
fact is, I did allow myself to spread your script with the script-catapult about a few days ago.
the copy of your fan can be found in Surplus ...... .:.a cheap lil`pckg-OFFICE OF THE PRES and - John Sparrow !!

---
ahoi !

-edith - typsos

Last edited by frank.lester on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Redback
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sparrow has landed ... initial script received & reply sent!

Thanks for letting me play, RP
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RandaII 0ldmann received Sparrow´s formart as well Very Happy
Sorry, I saw it too late, my script reply for every new ladmail went out.
Do not answer it unless you are interested in nice forms and, err, modelling, or something Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I dont need to rescan the rest to you because in the drawing map have a canon which people will driver to pass the water to the inland pleace you see in the map and i have told the artist to redraw the map and so that i can scan it to you tomorrow so right now i am going out to meet him so that i can stay with him to do the job fast because some of the victims are write me that i have abandor them and they are waiting for my reply and i dont so i want to make this fast and i will also tell the artist to indicate the keys in the map also ....so vitkor be waiting for my email tomorrow and i have sent an email to the victims you gave me today...

i have to go now to the work...

One Love .....Man U Said So......

Why doesn't he need to rescan it? All I saw was a bunch of incomprehensible rambling by an idiot.
There will be a slap, of course. If I tell you to do something, YOU DO IT. Evil or Very Mad

@Spurious: Quite honestly, I think this guy actually has the mental age of a two year old.

@wajushappen: I'm sure the next part of the format won't be sent out until then, anyways, so don't worry about missing any action Wink

@frank: Good, the more this format spreads to the lads, the less money they'll be taking from victims Very Happy

@Frumpy: Don't worry, if it were my lad, he'd send you the second part regardless of what you say Rolling Eyes

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still haven't received a reply to the 2nd email. Was I dropped? Embarassed

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Redback
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a newbie, I'm trying really hard to learn everything I can ... while I was doing a bit of research today these links came up and I thought they might be useful for what looks to be a long, long voyage on the good ship Eater (if you'all hadn't seen them already):

My first language is Strine, so I thought I'd better brush up:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html (only 77 more shopping days)
http://www.yarr.org.uk/talk/

And because the only Scientologist I know of is James Packer, and he's kinda busy salvaging the family fortune these days:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

Who knew research could be so cool?

Red
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice find, Redback,

---edit - update

Last edited by frank.lester on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As posted above, we could have a 2nd John Sparrow out there.
OR
our friend is a clever little fella and tries his luck with this script without his new oga ...

I would like to include this wonnabe pirat into our prayers.
we will see if his 2nd script has the qualities of your's.

BUT I would suggest, to use another baiting character, if anyone here is corresponding with both,
the first (our) .... John Sparrow <[email protected]> and
the new one ... from John Sparrow <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we keep the discussion about this phaenomenon in one thread please? In which one?

By now I´ve received this script in 4 different baiting accounts, all of which are in the lad shuttle.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic