SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance Lad - Pretending to be Russian - IP Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread was originally posted in Surplus - moved on request after it became conversational....

Here is a potentially entertaining Lad:

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=113601

In the early hours of Saturday 30th May, he sent out this message to many women with profiles on the DateMeFree site:

Quote:
Hello
how are you?
am in the hope that you are doing just fine.
I was going through some partner recommendation recently, yours and very few others caught my interest. please do surf my profile, if you think we can correspond, then we can take it up from there. How about a chat? ([email protected]). do give me one of your sweet evenings, that will speed light into the darkness of my life. hope to hear from you soon.
Regards Andrey

He pushes for Chat, but will reply to emails also: just mail him with a 'Thank you for your message on the dating site' sort of response, I don't think he'll question anything (and I expect you've 'taken your profile down now' anyway!).

The potential entertainment is that he is pretending to be Russian - but his IP address is Nigeria.

His first mail to you will probably include this:

Quote:
well am widowed lost my wife six years ago in a road accident, and live in Dagestan a city in Russia, with my dad and only son. am a marketing & advertising agent working for Baush & Lomb. i like spending time with my family.

And here is the header:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.86.92.17 with SMTP id p17cs455951fgb;
Sun, 31 May 2009 17:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.14.17 with SMTP id r17mr5417942rvi.297.1243817488050;
Sun, 31 May 2009 17:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web111906.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web111906.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.75])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 10si3252452pxi.89.2009.05.31.17.51.26;
Sun, 31 May 2009 17:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.23.75 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.75;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.23.75 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 69807 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jun 2009 00:51:25 -0000
Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web111906.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 31 May 2009 17:51:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/1277.43 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.10
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: xxxxxx
To: <[email protected]>

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?

Last edited by Branwen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks M8,
The most desirable Clair Voyant, will write to him, this very minute.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be warned: I've now got two women writing to him, and he is not one of the smart ones! One of my characters is accepting all he says (which bear no relation to her mails at all) as if it is normal; the other one is Getting Cross. He is actually writing more to the Cross one at the moment!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's none to bright, just sent me the same photo's he sent me in
the first e-mail. Dur.
I sent him a nice picture of self, modeling the "little black dress"
I think it shrunk a bit in the last wash. Still he was happy to see
half my arse.

He doesn't want to use e-mail,,he wan't to use Chat, I think anyone
who tries to motivate him with e-mail will be pushing shit up hill.
Still we continue to try,

First reply [hardly a script]
Quote:
Hello
thanks for your response i look forward to having a chat with you
soon, do you have a yahoo id, we could chat on the messenger.
also feel free tell me anything. hope to hear from you soon.
Regards Andrey

2nd reply,

Quote:
Hello
am glad to have heard from you again. am sorry i didn't sent
you any pics, but i like the one you sent to me, you finally did
punish two people, you made me erect too. but i couldn't see
your face. please do send me another pics here are some of
my pics for your interest. where are you from, and where do
you reside.
but i still will like to chat with you, cos that will create a more
mutual relationship, and then romance. hope to hear from you
soon.
Andrey

3rd reply

Quote:
Hello Clair
am in the hope that you are doing just fine?
thanks for the pics you sent to me again. well i still will like to
see your face, i know your fears about not sending your pictures
to people, but please you can trust me,that's nice to knowyou keep turning me on with the pics you send to me. but i cant see
the beautiful face that begot all this features. here are some of my
pics for your interest, with me is my only son Vasily. and i still hope
to have a chat with you soon. i know that your time is precious to
you, but you could as well spear out time for we to have a chat.
and please in your next mail do let me know what you feel about
me, and what is it you seek in this relationship. and do feel free
to ask me any thing. hope to hear from you again.
Andrey

Getting any personal details, or a location is just about impossible,
but I'll keep trying, But he gets no more photo's until I get some
info on him.

Might I suggest this thread is moved to the love scam section,

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I gave him a bit of a bollocking for not replying properly

Quote:
Hello my dear
am sure am you are doing just fine. am sorry about your complains. well i do leave in Dagestan a city in the Republic of Russia. am a marketer and an advertising agent for Baush and Lomb. well i like honesty, we can see that trust and being human to humanity. my hobbies, watch movies at my leisure, reading, play tennis during mid-week, enjoy playing TV games with my son Vasily. sex is part of my hobbies, i had sex just twice after the death of my wife. and that was in 1974, still no point in over doing it, might strain your back
baby am sorry that i cant take pics naked. please do bear with me. i love you and can do any thing for you.but....
here are some of m pics, enjoy
With love Andrey

He's such an honest man, He just got his location a little bit wrong,
IP shows 41.220.75.3 Nigeria*

Still just perhaps his GPS got broken / stolen / batteries went flat / caught fire / re' possessed , I mean these things happen..

he also sent me more photo's

thanks to Mr moderator for moving this thread

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Less-Accepting woman asked Andrey a few 'normal' questions: How long had he be widowed? Did Vasily remember his mum? What was his rôle in the advertising firm?

He wrote back:

Quote:
I know I don't say it often enough, but I appreciate all you do. I've never known anyone as giving as you. You always go that extra mile to inspire and encourage me. You make me want to try harder; you make me want to succeed. You've made me believe in me.

She was at first puzzled, then started getting a bit cross at being ignored. She particularly wanted to know how long he'd been widowed.

His response:

Quote:
I still dont understand how best you expect me to answer your question.

And then he dropped her.

My Miss BelievesAnything, however, is still writing to him. He tells her he has a dog called Pedro. She is currently having emotional turmoils in her life, and he is being supportive, in as few words as possible:

Quote:
am sorry about the sad experience you had. i hope to hear from you again.

She thinks that's a perfectly good and lengthy and loving mail, though.

We're still on emails, though he can't stop mentioning that Chat would be so much better.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You two know you want to get in chat for hours with your new sweety. Wink
What a cutie you have there too, yum yum. He needs to get on cam Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like him, DQ. I'm sure that the delectable Clair Voyant, won't mind sharing him, But not just yet, I'm told by a reliable source, that he's out buying a camera, so he can send Clair V a nice picture of his willie.

Drop me a line if you want the details, and I'll tell him that my girl friend,
[hypothetically speaking ] wishes to chat with him. As she's heard he's simply wonderful, She also want's some "free'be spec's.

Baush and Lomb are a world wide company making contact lenses
according to google

Resistance is futile

pensi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey thats my sweetheart!!! don't mess around with him he belongs to me and only me alone!!! *miaooo - catfight* Razz Razz Razz

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think our Boy is a little confused with what he does. origionaly he told
me he worked for Baush & Lomb Who according to Google , manufacture high quality super thin Contact lenses And while they have outlets world wide, they don't have one in Nigeria. Still that's not a worry, our boy tells me he's in London at the moment.
Quote:
Well I've always trusted you, but what i dont like about you is
that you are refusing to show me your face. well my role in the company demands more of traveling. just for supply's and sales, we deal on designers, we are in to the production of sun glasses, both medicated
and non medicated ones, now that's different, your sunny's are on
little white Pills
wrist watches like Rolex, Omega, Emperor Armani and other quality products. well there is nothing much about about Dagestan, its just a nice city in the Republic of Russia. well i will send
you some pics shortly.
i wish i could see you soon after my seminal here in the UK i would like
to come down and see you. show you care and love. my love to you,
like i never did to no one before.

much love from Andrey

Somehow I think my run with this one is coming to an end, This arrived today,
Quote:
Hello Clair
am in the hope that you are doing just fine. i will like to call you, so
please do feel free to send me your cell phone number. thoughts of industrial deafness come to mind
Andrey

So if anyone want's a bit of sport, PM me and I'll give you his details,
You can tell him your my girl friend, and sadly I've been attacked by a "Drop Bear" or run over my a racing tadpole.

But while your at it , try and find out how this works,

Quote:
then i position you the dog style position, then the frog style
which is my best, fuck

I have a vision of being thrown in the Duck pond.. Wink Wink
Which has bugger all appeal on a cold day. Confused Confused

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey girls you got it all wrong this guy is Tony Gee/Owen Mendoza

DQ if you want him go get him but don't expect an IQ in double figures. See if you can score with this one like with peeboi!

Quote:
From Tony Gee Tue Jun 9 03:34:10 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta143.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 69.147.94.98 (HELO web44702.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (69.147.94.9Cool
by mta143.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:34:11 +0000
Received: (qmail 74801 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Jun 2009 10:34:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1244543650; bh=csXLJbNZyYh4jAwXzrJbf80HXfggH7ykCvL8oJ5o2z0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=RkyRQOPrlCgMak9+Fa2sZ6LqfvWCgCEpsD2RVScKx1LImWwPYM2C3IEyHmURPD9e3AmferjSm8A0aWHhXSbQKiVGR0Bzzf6JC7hpnzv62mZdMeaOsScHWRImkaoilT59XGnx0cMiyv8/RQVyEvHX4HqoPnzKpFM14lxS3vQTGnA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=HjxxKV0IuVOFAtsf880AfmUh7NUf0hku8E8xbYIFChYAkr+6+Dcfi5G2EXDoQ6hxyHUBbQ42gf+FXkeyOBH5awm1V5vV50Hpie3e75xylcP/OmcJkISHMuEZFJcftY1Tl1NNLPYf+XixPJSN1nyBq1uVjqe62t0IvUUJt4yPQwE=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.219.248.199] by web44702.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Jun 2009 03:34:10 PDT
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 03:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is the same guy he HATES security shield will go wiothout money rather than WORK!! But has some basic knowledge of editing!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does this Lad want?

Ms Unaccepting/Gets Cross was dropped by him.

Ms Believes Anything, I felt, wasn't that appealing to him either.

And so I introduced Ms Middle-Ground, who is happy with YIM (asap), polite and compliant enough, though not totally lacking a brain.

Both of those have now been dropped, too.

This Lad is not bright; indeed, I found him quite irritating, and not much real threat to real victims. But, for my own education, I wonder why I couldn't keep him going with anybody. I don't normally lose Love Lads. I dump them occasionally, but, so far, with these particular baiting characters (a couple of others I had did not go down so well), those I've wanted to keep, I'm still keeping, no problem.

Any ideas? Those who are keeping him, what tactics are you using? I've thought maybe my characters aren't sexy enough. They will have risqué conversations, but only if he initiates it. In RL, I'm probably too ancient to think of a million variations of how to say the same old worn-out lines.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a couple of these,

Quote:
Hello Clair

am in the hope that you are doing just fine. i will like to call you, so please do feel free to send me your cell phone number.
Andrey

Then nothing, I sent it a nice excuse about my industrial deafness, which did not suit him, So I'm also out in the cold.

I might send him a nice unfriendly email, about all the lies he's told me, and how I'm so heart broken, and unhappy with his attitude.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic