SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Run on sentences

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found it very amusing to catch a lad in some minor inconsistency and ask for an explanation. Three lads in recent memory I have done this to have each written a long and wonderful stream-of-consciousness run-on sentence in their struggle to explain away my confusion.

Here's my recent example. I responded to a lad with a female sounding name and a yahoo account which had 'female' filled into the profile. Lad responds saying he is a 32 year old 'boy' with the name of 1yke.

My female character says:
Quote:

Miss Phin4
I am a little confused why you are pretending to be a male. When I got your original email I thought the name phin4 was female but to be sure I looked up your yahoo profile and it said female there also. I have a yahoo account too and know how to check on profiles.

It is ok, you do not have to pretend to be a male for me to be interested in talking to you. So please tell me about the real phin4 in your next email, I am looking forward to hearing about you. It would be interesting to correspond with someone from such a far away land as yours.

Lad responds with this run-on sentence (my emphasis)

Quote:

May God be with you and your family, my dear how are you and your business i hope fine, my dear i have read your mail and understand what u mine please do not worried about that the day i create this profile am with my sister and she is the one that create the box that day to me, so when i read your mail to day am comfus, so i being to think about that i have tell you the truth my friends called me phin4 as a nick name, am surprise that you are telling me that my profile is girl profile i will not do such mistake, so i called my sister that help me that day create that profile that day, she told me that is the one that do the mistake that day, my dear friend bear with me iam tell you the truth, nothing but the truth, ok god forbied that i will liar to you, okey any thing you want me to do to prove my inncent to you, i will do that ok and here is my photo and i dont want to use this email again please i will like you to write to me in that email which i send to you, so one thing you have to know is When God formed Man from the dust of the ground he looked and said it is not good for man to be alone I will give him a helper suitable for him.

I believe I am still 'comfus' and will eventually require a picture of proof that he is male. I haven't really gone for trophies in the past but I can't pass this one up.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi limberger, Just be careful that you don't educate him when you ask for clarification. The fact that his profile says female and his note said male just might be enough to make some potential victim suspicious that this is a scam.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was considering the education of the lad issue when doing this, but decided the yahoo profile thing was not something a victim would likely check, but maybe I'm wrong.

I plan on accepting his explanation as reasonable for the time being but plan on bringing up my doubts further down the road.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is of course only one true proof of manlyhood.
x Delivering the pictures you need to become a member of the Toddler Club
x Setting his pants on fire at the ankles and running around in the dark
x Get him to do some high speed stunt (that's not dangerous to innocent bystanders)

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Do I even want to ASK what the Toddler club is?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic