SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

U.S.M.A.N. B.E.L.L.O mutilates a lad (UPDATED)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivorbiggon
Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done a google on him and it gives quite a lot of detailed info on him in one particular document

-where he was born, educated, parents etc etc
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivorbiggun

Either

1) You've found yet another "genuine" life story of the man which reveals his early exploits in Africa and the Near East during the '70s and 80's, in which case, try selling them on Ebay...

or

2) You've found some real documentation about his past life. In this case, where do you want the flowers sent? DELETE THEM NOW.

Mortar x7
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I brushed across is a good hacker but the real thing to worry about is the fact that he is just down right a criminal. There was a BBC or CNN article about a shoot out in down town lagos that lead to one 419er being shot in the head. They were looking for UB. I havent been able to dig it up but its somewhere on these boards.

From my experience he's after the scammers, not us, as long as we leave him alone. J.Dog decided it would be wise to try and bait him one day. Before he knew what was going on, J.Dog himself realized he was standing in an airport holding a stupid sign.

The fact remains is that he will kill lads if they get in his way. Another article was about 419ers heads turning up in the post, they were sent to their families. Of course UB was the top suspect.
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the phrase "double tap" and "dum dum" has entered the lads vocab....

Mortar x7
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Lord, according to what Google says, he owns TWO government ministries in Nigeria, The Ministry of Presidency (Civil Service) and the Ministry of State for Education. Imagine how deep his tentacles of power reach both in government agencies (Civil Service) and in the school system (Education)... government employees AND school kids under his control! It's absolutely frightful!
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh! Fark...

shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Run!

Mortar x7
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke my relative again on the phone. Turns out that the man whose hands were cut off found out that Axeman Below was looking for him and went to stay with his mother in the village.

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago in the middle of the night, several policemen broke into his mother's village house, dragged him out in his underwear and beat him severely.

He was then blindfolded and thrown in the trunk of a car and driven to an unknown location.

When there, he was told that his wrists would be tied with turnicates so that he would not bleed to death. At this point, he had no idea what was going on. Then he heard Axeman himself say that he could not allow someone to disgrace him like that without retribution.

He does not know if the man who hacked his hands off with a machete was Axeman himself as he never saw the hacker or Axeman.

Anyway, he was taken back to his mother's house and thrown over the fence still blindfolded.

I will update this story as I find out more.

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
Ivorbiggon
Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J. Dog decided it would be wise to try and bait him one day. Before he knew what was going on, J.Dog himself realized he was standing in an airport holding a stupid sign.

Much to my shame, it is true. The airport was LAX and it was a Friday morning. I was to pick up Bello from a KLM flight from Amsterdam -- or so I believed. An FBI team was staked out and dressed as airport employees. I was holding a sign in Dutch which translated to, "Hi Ladies! May I wear your panties?" There were snickers and laughs as the passengers walked by. It soon dawned on the FBI that we had been taken for a ride.

However, I did meet Ursula, a busty Swedish woman who had been on the flight. She was very interested in the proposition I had unknowingly made. As this is a family forum, I cannot tell you the rest of the story, but I suspect that Bello arranged what turned into a most interesting weekend for me, this to show that he has a sense of fair play.

I wanted to marry Ursula, but she left the hotel we were in that Monday as I slept. On the nightstand was a note that read, "You be a good boy, Love, Ursula."

Strange things -- some bad, some good -- happen when you get pulled into UB's orbit.
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the first letter of her last name happen to "B"?

Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[EDIT] Usman saw this and is not pleased.

Last edited by Swamismurf on Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually using some legitimate "connections" that I may have to pull some info on the Axeman. Real info. So we'll see what that leads too. I'll post any info i get.
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Swamismurf, I don't think it's wise to "make up" stories about . Everything that draw his attention to us tend to end up badly. Reporting true stories about him - fine. But conjuring up stuff is asking for trouble.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. Just leave the guy alone, we don't want any problems.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would advise extreme caution in looking for real information on this individual. I thought to do the same, through a friend from university who now works for the US government & has spent some time in West Africa.

Although he was quite willing to help me find information, things changed as soon as I mentioned the name of the person I was looking for. And he wouldn't give me any explanation (other than vague excuses about "being really busy at work" and the like), just an absolute and categorical refusal.

I didn't give him any information about why I was looking for this individual, just the name and that I wondered whether he knew anything about him.

There seems to be a lot of hype about this character and I was extremely sceptical to say the least. But the response I got, from someone who as far as I know is totally unaware of the "scam baiting" scene, was enough to stop me from looking further. It seems the legend has a very strong basis in fact....
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't blame your friend. I'd do the same thing in his place.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I work for the government and I've ran a name search and he comes up on some lists. Nothing specific though. I've contact some people who are bit more "in the know" to what they can release publicly without violating any laws.
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's your clearance, Chris? My wife is ex-Navy with only Secret clearance, and neither she nor her current Navy friends can find anything on UB. I would guess anyone with less than Top Secret clearance will find nothing but smokescreens.

I think it's awfully strange that a guy with this kind of history can't be found by the CIA, MI6 or Interpol. If you ask me, he's connected a lot higher than you or I would be comfortable in admitting.

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
leopoetsch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudsman wrote:
I think it's awfully strange that a guy with this kind of history can't be found by the CIA, MI6 or Interpol. If you ask me, he's connected a lot higher than you or I would be comfortable in admitting.

From what I hear, he's tougher than that. That's why we have to be even more careful, and be thankful that there is now a mask tool. That's why we steer clear of him in this sport. We're scared of him, the mugus are scared of him.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can tell you this much after verbally speaking with Chris, he is not authorized to divulge his level of clearance in a unsecured form of communication such as this forum. Doing so could mean he could not only forfeit his clearance, but his job as will at the very least. Jail time is a more likely scenario of what he might face.

Just leave it at what information he has provided at what is, further inquiries will most likely prove fruitless. A simpler way to put it would be "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
leopoetsch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Security clearance? I should let out that I used to work in the Inland Revenue. Won't give out more details, but we dealt with sensitive cases.

There was a list of names which had to be passed up to senior secure offices with such strict security that special clearance was needed; people like David Beckham, Maxine Carr, Ian Huntley, Tony Blair and famous (and infamous) people like that.

There were quite a number of names on that list which were not immediately recognisable too. I'll be probably be in trouble for this, but was on that list, and that's why I remember him and advise all not to deal with the Axeman.

Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa It gets scarier and scarier... Shocked He really does sound like a guy you don't want to get tangled up with. It's probably best to just leave him be...
Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this really sounds like some male bovine excrement to me...

LOL!
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps it does from someone who jas just observed a few of the postings. But if you will notice the Mods, backup Axemans exsistance (This thread was started by a Mod!) As well as several of the senior members. Also notice none of the Staff here queston this. If this was such BS as you claim, don't you think they would have put a stop to it? What would they have to gain prolonging it? Thats right.. NOTHING.

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic