SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some scams are small the lad is offering $1.200

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Contact my secretary for your compensation,
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:32:55 +0300
To:

Hello Firend,

I am very happy to inform you now about my success in getting those funds Now,I want you to contact my secretary Mr Mark Anthony his Email:ID ([email protected])
ask him to send you the sum of $1.200 in A Bank Draft, which I kept for your compensation. contact him immediately.

Reconfirm your full information to avoid any mistake,I am very busy in Germany for now please bear with him because i am not around.

Contact info request

Regards,

kil Martin.

Stuck between all the messages that offer millions and hundreds of millions was this gem.

Might be worth baiting just to see what the advanced fee is for $1.200. (Not sure if it is $1.20 or $1200)

This message originating in the Ukraine could (should) have been sent to surplus, but what is the lowest amount you have seen on a scam email offer a victim.

I know there has been some inflation since Cleopatra was Mark's main squeeze.

The $1.200 is the smallest amount I have seen since I have started to pay attention.

p.
crocodiliandondee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you count people trying to scam me out of stuff on craigslist and ebay I'd say around 400 bucks... But I'm sure that doesn't count.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year a Lad presented Cammy with his legal fees:

Quote:
The three documets you are asked to submitte by the bank officials is as follows :
1) Certificate of Death. $1.250 Usd
2) Certificate of Legality. $ 1.200 Usd
3) Afidavite of Claim. $ 1.000 Usd
TOTAL FEES $ 3.450 Usd
Please contact the bank as soon as possible for an extention of extra working days and send to me immediately my consultation fee of $ 1.100 Usd

Quote:
As you can see the we are going to procure your vitel documents in concerned Ministries and the only fee that is for us is the chambers consultation fees which is $ 1.100 Usd, while the $ 3.450 Usd, is for your documentations, the documentation fees is for the Goverment try to understand that you will paying us our charges when you receive your funds in your account. Our consultation fees is for going around for you work and feuling our cars so try to send the money today so that we can proceed on your work.

Cammy was bemused:

Quote:
Why do you need me to send you money? That's pocket change, for the love of Freyja! And for those consultation fees - man, you guys must have really cheap petrol or really economical cars - tell me what you drive.

The Lad stuck to his guns:

Quote:
Wish to inform you that we have haerd what you said, you can send the documentations fees of $3.450 Usd now with the name giving to you by this hononrable chambers for us to commence on your work.

Cammy was still puzzled:

Quote:
For the love of Freyja, this is a joke! There is no way that I am going down to the post office to send you such a piddling amount of money. Where's your pride?

Quote:
I'm told you're well-connected and you've got lots of friends in high places. Then tell me why you're so strapped for cash you have to beg for the price of a double choc drumstick! I'd like an answer and soon, OK?

I lost him after that, though the banker Lad stayed with me for a few days, wondering if Cammy had money problems...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It cracks me up when they use a decimal instead of a comma. I confused and excited a love lad for about 20 minutes on this during a chat. He who wanted 5.000 and I told him that was small change, I spent that daily at Starbucks, no problem. Very Happy

Oh, his bitter disappointment when the mistake was discovered.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Thu May 07, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is offering $1.200. As harmless as he may be time to find out the advanced fee when that is all he is offering.

p.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
It cracks me up when they use a decimal instead of a comma.

that is because lots of places in the world don't use a comma - they use a dot.
most places in europe [in my experience] use dot & comma differently.
so my $1,234.56 would be written $1.234,56 in some places.

all it tells you is that your lad was taught by someone following the european tradition,
or maybe he was born in a country which wasn't part of the british empire.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so my $1,234.56 would be written $1.234,56 in some places.

Which I find funny because the US is one of the few places that isn't on the metric system for anything but money...we buy gallons and quarts of milk, pints of strawberries, etc.

And does allow for lad fun. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic