SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

another lad on safari- Lather, rinse, repeat - a THIRD time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy lad - of course...

Sent him the M7CN S3CUR3 for $50... he did 37 clicks before it expired, and complained when he clicked the wrong box he had to start over...he even had a friend help for that sparse attempt.

I slapped him pretty hard - I was the one who had to go into town, get cash from the bank, stand in line at WU, have them explain the S3CUR3 method...

And now he wants me to drive back into town, stand in line, take the money back out, drive across town and go to MG.

Town is an hour drive each way.

All the while he KNOWS I have to work 60 hour weeks or I lose my job.

I told him there was no way I could do that before next thursday (the set day I go into town) - so it'll be too late for him to count on my money to travel...

I will send him a MG - on the 30th - I have to wake up first, have my coffee, see the dr, take a friend to his dr appt., etc. so I can send the MG around 3pm - which will be too late for him to do anything with it...

it will be all coffee stained (thanks for that tool) - and when I write the numbers to him in e-mail (which he's asked for) I'll transpose a couple of numbers...I am tired from all that work after all...

He wrote customer service yesterday too -- asked if he could pick it up April 6th ... customer service made it quite clear the check expires at the end of the month.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does someone superglue these lads to their chairs at the internet cafe? Or maybe they don't quite understand that "bird in the hand" proverb. After setting up their magas for weeks or months, why do they insist on that $50 when they are told that they can have thousands just by going over there.
Darling lads...the $50 isn't in your hand...you might as well go for the thousands. Very Happy

Quote:
Lazy lad - of course...

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he gets off his duff on Monday because he sent this to the rep:
Quote:
thanks for the mail mark and i will have to make the trip on monday monday morning and it will only take me 2hrs or so to get to the airport and i will mail u back when i get there at the airport immediately so that u can create the activation code for the check and the agent can be able to print it out and bring it down to me.... pls mark i don't want any delay mwhen i get to the airport and when i mail you when i get to the minternational airport in cotonou in benin mark..... so i will be goin there on monday .. so no delay..... thanks for the information about the expirationn and about you wanting me to get my check.....

If he tells you he's leaving for it on Monday maybe you can ask him to send you a picture of the airport from his camera phone for a neat trophy.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah if he travels monday then he's planning on doing it on his dime - I told him I couldn't get money to him until Thursday, which would have been too late to travel to make it by the end of the month...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well... logged on today just in hopes of seeing the lad (for an intentional very short time)...I didn't want to give him the time to start asking about the money...

I was in luck and he was online waiting for me to log in Twisted Evil

When I only had 5 mins left to talk (of 1/2 an hour) he mentioned mark and the check expiring at the end of the month...I simply told him "ok"... that took about 3 mins to do, so then I told him I had to go and finish with work for the night...he wanted to know when I was taking my next break so we could discuss this and I told him 11pm my time (off work)...I won't log in just in case he waits for me that long...

I'm not going to be available to really chat this weekend and see if he leaves on monday Wink just around enough to keep him believing in me...

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great Ivana! I hope he goes. It looks like he's going to. Very Happy He is definately a very hard headed lazy lad!

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed, girlfriend! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless Ivana

Quote:
he did 37 clicks before it expired, and complained when he clicked the wrong box he had to start over...he even had a friend help for that sparse attempt.

I know the feeling, happens every time I log onto WU!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad left another message indicating he'll be traveling on Monday.

Quote:
ok i will mail u back when ki get there and i don't want a delay because i will be goin back the same day a nd i will be at a c afe waiting on u to get on to reply my mail so that i can know when the agent will arrive mark...,

I'm very confident that your lad will be traveling tomorrow and that he will be quite disappointed. He may need your shoulder to cry on Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
He may need your shoulder to cry on

Being the thoughtful soul I am with the lads, have sent a box of tissues by Parcel Indirect.

Shocked

@ Ivana - Fingers and most everything else crossed for you.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah the lad forwarded the letter & response to me from OD ... lots of "don't delay's" in there - he doesn't want to wait around once he gets there Twisted Evil

I'm sure everything will go smoothly Smile

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be prepared for a pissy lad. He went to Benin. Mr. Green

Quote:
The email sender
[email protected]
used at Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:18:47 -0700 (PDT) the IP address: 41.223.249.201 from Benin

Now to put my customer dis-service into action. Twisted Evil

Congrats on another Safari

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great News,

Congratz Ivana geat baiting and a just reward for the effort you have put in

OD, your service has been instrumental in many safaris, well done to you as well.

I just love pissy lads Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words Murry.

He does sound a little pissy
Quote:

i have waited since but not have seen any agent yet so n ow i am at a cafe not far from the airport and want to know if the agent is already on is way ...... and also where is the area that office of the agent that isd coming so tha&t if i do not see him i can go to there office here in benin.... waiting for your reply

Well gee, if you're not at the meeting place how will the agent find you. I hope that the agent didn't get there and just give out the check to the wrong person since you're not there! Dumbass, it's all your fault!!! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you OD !!!

Haven't heard back from the lad yet, I'm sure he'll be very pissed off when he gets home Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard back either, but expect something rather heated when he reads my email to him just after he left the cafe to go back to the airport.
Quote:
I just checked the system sir and it appears from what I am seeing that you have finally met up with the agent because I see the internal status shows that it is CLOSED meaning you have picked up the check. On behalf of the company I apologize for the initial mixup with you locating the agent. However I will wish you a good day and hope that you and your wife choose Allstar for all of your future shipping needs.

See, we delivered the check afterall! Who says customer service is dead? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats Ivana & OD.

Excellent customer care & Wonderful baiting.

Wink Cool

<passes pissy lad tissue>

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a peep from the lad to the shipper today. Wonder if he's taking his time getting home or just that pissed. If I upset him, I'm truly sorry Ivana Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him yet - although I've not been on YIM...

Kinda surprised he didn't at least write an e-mail...my bet is he's REALLY pissed and trying to figure out what went wrong...

As I said before, I think this one's been burned before due to all the caution he had...glad we could burn him again...

And I'm hoping that he'll travel again once all the fraud paperwork has been done because someone else picked up his check Twisted Evil

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah it's A11star already, guess P1rcel D1rekt closed down presumably because of many unhappy customers ... Twisted Evil

From what I can see your package delivery hasn't changed significantly ...
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! clapping clapping

I wonder where lad went off to to pout.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WoooHooo I love safaris!

Well done Ivana and OD!!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious. Has anything happened since?
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, the lad is ALIVE and back in Lagos 41.219.234.124 Laughing

Quote:
SUBJECT: fuck you for wasting my time my money and din't get any check... i think your agents are all thieves in wolf clothing and your company too

you are not serious about that statement .. i din't pickup any fucking check cus when i get back to the airport i waited till day break that i even get back home in the mid night just because i waited and i din't even eat anything through out that day and u said that i picked up the check... well i din't ... i guess ivana my wife will take charge now and she will have to go to ur branch in tennessees to collect back is money since u are all dubious company and i can't take dat ... i suggest that u deal well with your customers next time .... well good day

Ivana, I'm sorry, but this lad has hurt my feelings with his language. I just may lash out and be a bit inpolite in my reply to him. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic