SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Experience Is A Pleasant One

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
djar10
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. This is my first post and it is with some amusement that I post. My experience came from a dating site Lavalife. I knew it was a dodgy straight away but played along for what is now three days of fun. I actually find the person very easy to chat to, but the demands have not started yet. So here is a list of messages for your amusement.

First email
Hello my new friend David
I am a kind and fun-loving
person who wishes to meet someone with those same
qualities. I would like someone who is passionate
about life and wants to take it to it's fullest,
someone who cares about other people, someone who
enjoys spending time with and showing affection to
their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be
pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these
are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is
someone out there who can. I am a average size woman,
but I am 5 ft 6 Caucasian / White in and carry it
pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering
and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to
see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing
with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching
movies, and working around the house for a few. I
would love to have a family of my own,although the
last one i got myself into didnt work out and would
like to have someone to share that with,someone to
support me morally and emotionally. But I
would be willing to meet with the right person and i
will want the man to be type of open minded man who
will make me happy again,I have gone through many
hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love
again and live a happy life,and most importantly i
dont like liars,cheats and pretentious people.
Cheers
sandy

Second message

Hello David,

I was really thinking so much about us and that since we are very far away,things could work out,if we can try and maintain this standards dear.Don't fall out of touch, even for a short time.Return all e-mails at the earliest opportunity,If you are going out of town or otherwise going to be unable to respond, let me know as soon as possible so i wont think something is wrong or start to have doubts.Keep all online dates.We need to talk regularly via telephone,cause our voice adds that touch of reality to the relationship and makes us more than just text on a screen.Can you imagine how differently you would feel if you can actually see me when we talk to eachother? You can bet you would feel the same. Rather than having to imagine how i look when i laugh or smile, or when am unhappy.
I am happy to have met you,if this can be apply,i bet we wouldnt have problems,i want to think about you as if you are beside me,i want to come back from my project and chat with you as if we are talking,i know we can make this work and close the distance until we can be together,i am happy i met you ,please dont betray it.
Takecare and be good.

Regards

Third Email
This is a poem for you sweetie

Slowly, slowly, you entered my heart.
Your desire spread through me.
Along my path, in my sights,
Now, in every direction, there is you and only you.
There's a storm of emotion in the rise and fall of my breath;
The beating of my heart is like an earthquake.
What madness, what sort of obsession is this?
What can I say of my state now?
My heart, my soul, my whole world,
All my desire is you.
Beloved, I am coming to tell you.
The dream I've beheld?
I am bringing it to show to you.
Why should I remain silent? Why shouldn't I tell you?
You are my heart's peace.
Slowly, slowly, you entered my heart.
Your desire spread through me.
Along my path, in my sights,
Now, in every direction, there is you and only you
Cheers
Sandy

Fourth Email

Hello dear
its more than 1hr since you were gone and am feeling sleepy and tired.thank you for the time you spent talking with me online and i want you to know that no matter what anyone would think,we would prevail no mater the obstacle.And thank you for the effort and being steadfast with your responses..
You brought happiness and laughter to my empty,sad and boring life. My heart had only known emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways.And when you finally came in,i knew that emptiness wasn't loneliness,it was just the missing of you.Your promises has turned my frown into smile,all i have to do is Hope .
You taught me how to love again, you taught me that love still exist and with the way you feel about me,respect me and your sweet words and that by trusting in you and believing in you,we shall prevail no matter the obstacles. You taught me to take things gently,step by step. And though there are miles between us, I will never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.
I can never forget you or keep thoughts of you out of my mind and whenever you find yourself tired without working,no that its because you have been running in my mind(lol). I think of you as if i knew you a very long time ago. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.I cant wait for the day i would be in your arms,right now i am missing you and thinking about you and all i wish is being with you right now,because we might the perfect couples and one of us is not in the right place.
Until then
Sandy

So until the next ones I will keep you updated. Is there anything I should be very careful of , apart from not giving out names addresses etc. This person wants to ring me and also to do webcam too. Which I am very tempted to do to see what happens.hehe
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Djar

Welcome along to the Romance department of 419 eater.

I am happy yo hear your first scam experience was a pleasant one, that is not often the case here.

I do need to ask if you are baiting safely, that is not using any real identifyable information about yourself.

You can also get some more information on how to remain safe and have maximum fun by reading through the Romance Baiting FAQ, you will find a link in my signature line or at the top of the romance forum.

If you do have any questions the members here will be happy to answer them for you.

I do give fair warning however, baiting can be very addictive Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi djar10, I believe you have a winner there and tell ya real friends goodbye. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
djar10
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply guys, I will keep you updated of course. But I am baiting safely and have not been asked to do anything except update my version of msn. I did not use the links she provided and just went straight to filehippo to download. So I will re read the FAQ in case I missed something, otherwise good to be a member here and look forward to reading of all of your stories.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the world of Russian "ladies'' djar10
Most of them are really men, but don't let that stop you, enjoying yourself.

It's nice to see your already an US and only two e-mails, your romance is assured.

Quote:
Don't fall out of touch, even for a short time.Return all e-mails at the earliest opportunity,If you are going out of town or otherwise going to be unable to respond, let me know as soon as possible so i wont think something is wrong or start to have doubts.Keep all online dates.We need to talk regularly via telephone,cause our voice adds that touch of reality to the relationship and makes us more than just text on a screen

This is an attempt for her to control the bait, Don't fall for it, YOU have to be in control and stay that way. Your phone is not capable of overseas calls, in or out. and slow the bait down to ONE e-mail every couple of days. She wants to get throught the softing up process as fast as she can, So she can then consentrate on getting a pay day from you.
A Russian payday is at least two months away, sometimes longer, I've got one approaching six months.

Also save all your replies, You can use them again in the next bait, Just don't cut & paste her name at the top , in case you make a mistake with the next one. Not that they read the replies half the time.
Stay safe and enjoy the ride.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
djar10
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this info, will slow the process down and enjoy the ride.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Djar, I have been looking into this further and I have 3 concerns.

1, if you come from Melbourne you might want to change your username, just PM a mod with an alternative that you have not used anywhere else and they will be happy to change it for you

2. in your profile it shows your email addres, it is best to remove it, if anybody here wants to contact you they will send you a PM

3. I have been looking into the details of the scammer, it shows signs of being an African and as she says she is white I would be reasonably comfortable that it is a scammer but I couldn't find any proof on that.

Could you please post or PM me the email address used or a header so I can verify that it is a scammer for sure.

I doubt it is the case but we do like to be 100% certain that we dont have details posted here of ITPs, the love sticky will go into more detail on the above concerns or you can PM me.

Our very first concern here is the safety of our members and members of the (non scamming) public and I just want to be sure that is covered first

Edited to add
Thanks to a PM from the OP I have checked out the email address of the scammer and have found some proof, yes, it is a scammer and by the look of it he has some fairly well written scripts too, please continue posting your bait here and one of us can post the details at Scamwarners to hopefully prevent someone from being scammed

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno Murry, But I bow to your experience, and there's a few phrases there that normal people simply don't use,
Quote:
I try to wear clothing that is flattering // and working around the house for a few

For a few "what"

Then after four e-mail she tells him,
Quote:
You taught me how to love again, you taught me that love still exist and with the way you feel about me,respect me and your sweet words and that by trusting in you and believing in you,we shall prevail no matter the obstacles

But it portrays itself as someone on the large size, and the last remaining photo, shows us the opposite. Where did all the Boob shots go. Wink
There back, nothing like a bit of advertising.
Also if you look at the stuff she writes, No one talks like that to a stranger, unless there off there head on Pot. Or can't find the knife.. Confused But we have no idea what sort of stuff our mate " Djar" is feeding her, if it is a Her. Question

If he could supply a link to the " Lavalife" where he found this dolly, that might help, or as you say post the email headers. I had a quick look on Lavalife, but stopped when they wanted me to join. And the folks that where pictured where all from OZ. or so it told me.

Of cause the answer will be, if he just plays along, with simply honest answers, and see's where it goes. just don't tell her where you live,
But by the way it's going, she's going to want something any time soon. But it might not be money. Crying or Very sad Then he is in trouble. Still he might like to give her away. Wonder if she can cook. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree at it looking like a scammer, you will notice almost perfect English to start, them all of a sudden there is no space after punctuation, some of the sentences seem to stop short as well which you noted.

It would seem the emails have been put together by copy and pasting throughout, of course, combine that with falling in love quickly and it does make it easy to presume it is a scammer.

Problem is, the above alone does not say for sure that its a scam, certainly sounds like it and worth investigating further which is what I did, I picked out random phrases to do searches on and nothing at all came up, that is not to say that it is not a scam, just that we didn't have the evidence of it.

Once the OP gave me an addy, different story, put the addy into an exact search and up came one hit, it seems this lad is also into Au Pair scams.

I didn't get or need the header to prove this one but quite confident it is Lad rather than Vlad. Wink

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as for the phone - someone said to say your phone doesn't take calls in or out of the country.

While a phone is a personal decision - I finally started to use one...

Now my phone can't make over sea's calls (I need to get a 50$ international calling card which my character can't afford - and the lad would rather have the 50$ than the calls)...

But I got a virgin mobile phone, it's $15 every 3 months with like 200 roll over mins...so I'm never out of mins...

Most lads just want to call to confirm you are who you say you are (and female/male)...it builds trust...

A couple of my lads have just called once to make the confirmation - a couple lads have called non-stop, after I told them to IM me first since I work a lot and calls disturb me...so I turned the phone off which upset them to no end...

they seem to think that their "wife" should be available all the time for them...

I can't tell their voices apart and when I ask who it is, they say "your husband", so that doesn't help much - I just go off on them saying they were supposed to IM first, and now they've distracted me from my work and such...I usually get an apology next time I talk to them so I know who called and can continue to go off about the disturbance...

I would stay on the phone longer with them (waste their mins) but their accents are such I can't really understand them, so I just tell them there is too much static or a bad echo and I can't hear what they're saying - so the phone calls are brief...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic