SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

By the bus load..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, Kate, it looks like that bait is about to crash and burn.
It would seem I've been reported to her Mum..

Quote:
I shall prove nothing to you. I was brought up in strict family. I shall never go on a string of the man. I have told about you to the parents. They already against you. They have told that you not mine the man. Also asked me that did not write to you more. I have understood that we simply waste time. I wish you success. Can you will find that who will do all for you.

I've very tempted to ask if she also told her mum about her mass mailer system , "X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional" but that might be a bit bitchy. So I'll just send her a nice greasy e-mail begging forgiveness. Like a little dog who begs for a bone, then takes your bloody hand off, instead. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While after all the excuses are used up, One simply has to send money, dosen't one.
So I did, I got myself down to Western Onion, like one does and sent her two of my pension payments. Thanks Kev, But then I got this back,, it seems she dosen't want it.

Quote:
My dear Gorden. I have overlooked to speak you that last week I gave
my passport to agency that they have made my visa. On this I cannot go
now in bank and receive your help for my name. I left my passport in
agency. And on it I ask you to go today and to search for the western
union to do all quickly. I ask you to go now in the western union and
to correct the information on reception on my girlfriend Olga. As I
gave the passport for official registration of papers and to me will
until not return him while I shall not mourn all sum, I went to my
girlfriend Olga. She my old girlfriend, we studied with her together
at school, and your help asked to help to it to receive. Because my
passport is in agency, and without the passport I cannot receive your
help. I am very glad that she has agreed to help me. I ask you to
search today for the western union and to send your help on the
information of my girlfriend. Here her information for the western
union - a name - Olga, a surname - Taratushkina, the country - Russia,
city - St.-Petersburg. I ask only you to do this all today, it is
important. I wait your letter now. it is important because I should
pay all up to tomorrow. It is a closing date and if I shall not pay it
tomorrow I I should pay the penalty. If you change the information
today I shall already go to you next week! Kisses. Tatyana

Well this is sad news, can one get a refund from Western onion, or do they hold it for One in credit. Question
Still before I could front WU, with my sad story, this arrived.

Quote:
My sweet Gorden, I so am glad that we soon shall together! Also we
shall see each other in the person! When I went today to my girlfriend
I very much was afraid that she cannot help me on what that to the
reason and as I was glad when she has agreed to help me!!! This most
good have good friends which can to help in any minute! You are glad
that at you such good girl as I with such good girlfriends??? I think
that you are glad =)). I ask you to write your exact address that I
could receive tomorrow without problems your help in the morning. I
want to ask you, Gorden Gateshead this you is full a name and a
surname? It is very important. I hope that you will answer me quickly!
I spoke today to my mum that I shall see you already on following week
and she has wished me of good luck and to you has transferred the good
relations. I shall go now to my girlfriend Olga once again and to
speak it that she all tomorrow's day your help was free to help me in
reception. I shall wait your letter soon! Kisses. Tatyana

You would think that after 4 months of two'ing and fro'ing, the poor little Russian Pixie would know my name. After all she wanted my babies, and all that sort of thing.
Still this opens up a completely new chapter of discussion. Who's Olga, like I care how do I get my money back, can I change the receivers name, The paper work going to me monumental. Still I'm getting value for money..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we are still going, two of my lovelies are having a lot of trouble with Western Onion, it seems the money's still not collectable. I'm thinking there must be a financial fault in the system ME So being sympathetic and helpfull, as one is, I sent this,
Quote:
O'Dear I'm so sorry it did not work out, I asked the lady at western Union, if it would be OK, and she assured me it would, Now you tell me that it hasn't come through, I will ring the Western union office and inquire what has happened with our transfer. This is getting beyond a joke, And I really feel so sorry for you in the fact that you will be thinking that I am letting you down, As I said once before, I have never experienced anything like this and sending anyone money via western Union is something I know nothing about. But I can see I will need to do some homework on the workings of western union, and more importantly why it has once again gone wrong. Please, please except my apologies, I would not want this to happen for the world, and will try once again to sort it all out for you

To which it replied,
Quote:
I know that you want that bad and I know that it happens not specially. I shall hope that

you can to correct all today and all will go well. I shall look your letter later.

Talk about kicking a gift horse up the arse, no good wishes, no how am I,

On the other hand the other one was a bit more inspiring, she got the same weepy e-mail, but she suggested we do a dirct deposit bank transfer,
I of course agreed, and sent the following detailed request,

Quote:
I don't know if we can direct deposit to a eastern block country's bank, Please supply your friends full name, The name of her bank, the banks BSB number, without that, nothing can happen as it identifies the bank branch, to the sending bank, and her account number.
And I will see what I can sort out..But if there's a money transfer block due to the world economic situation, there's not a lot anyone can do.

Thinking she would not comply, wrong back it came quick as a flash with a complete set of banking details, Shame she forgot the BSB number, Still it might be enough for Alan to shut it down, Shit happens

Resistance is futile

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ramsey wrote:
isn't that the black bird in firefox? i don't think out vlad can get you one, no matter how much she loves me.

Yes, yes it is Ramsey, I loved that movie in 1982! And, Oh I don't know, a fictional love MIGHT be able to get me a fictional plane... (@ weareborg) How did you go? Any luck? It DOESN'T have to have Clint Eastwood in it btw... Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just can't beleive that anyone could have the trouble my little Dollie's having collecting her money, I mean just how hard can it be,

I,ve been down to Western Onion 3 times now, to sort it out, I'm on first name terms, with WU management.

Quote:
My sweet Gordon
How at you has passed today day?
I today am very tired, at me the heaviest day in my life was probably.
Having come home I at once have called the girlfriend to lean, the letter has come from you whether or not.
You know today all night at me there was a strange feeling, I can not transfer it to you,
But it does not give me rest.

After your last letter, having come home I very long thought of us and about ours
With you affairs.
These feelings, they very warm, and in too time little bit cool, they as the moon on dark
The night sky. If you have time, look at it and you will understand all depth of my feelings.
At us today half of moon in the sky. One half it you. This half is lit up by light and a heat,
And other half it I, dark and cold, hiding in itself secret.
Stars around of it is people which us surround. At them a heap of the has put, and at me one
And I can not her to you
You know to me it seems, that you very good person and I can be with you open.
You fine, tender, kind, you deserve the most good words, and your attitude to me
The most fine in my life, it rather only with love scold.

I shall speak directly, and to me I to tell should seems that to you about it.
I love you!
Yes you have understood me, and it means, that from this moment my heart Belongs
Only to you, and not to whom it is more. Now only you may decide, that my words for you mean.
I shall not take offence if you will write ???, that you do not have reciprocal feelings, I shall think that it will
appear
Shortly.
I need to finish the letter, I shall look forward to hearing from you.
With love Tanya.

Then no sooner had I sorted this out, then this arrived

Quote:
Hello my dearest Gordon,!!!! I am glad that you did to learn all. I only do not understand. Lady in the western union has told to you that your transfer with the same information can be received? I do not understand not much that you speak. I checked on the Internet this information once again and the Internet speaks me that such transfer is not present. I ask you to speak me that to me to do. I wait your letter now.
with love and kisses Alwaysyours Tanya

Frankly I've just about run out of idea's on why her money is'nt there.
I can't tell her it was never sent. I mean it would brake her little black heart, and why should I be the one to root her day. She only told me the other day it was 2 degree's C and the sun was out.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived today, Now there getting bloody lazy, And looking things up on the internet.

Quote:
I looked on the Internet and your transfer does not show there. I shall go now to the western union and to try to receive it. I shall write to you later. Kisses. Tatyana

And I know the money's there I wrote the WU recept myself.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent it a nice pleasent letter informing it about all the troubles I went to. All the times I went to town, All the time I've wasted, And for what, they have no consideration at all

Quote:

hallo Anna,

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, But I really have tried to get the money to you, And in shear frustration I suppose I just spat the dummy, if you know what I mean. I did quite a few special trips into town to try and sort out, all to no avail as it happened. And I thought that a pre-paid ticket was the only way to do things, It would seem I was wrong. As for the money agency, You seem to know a lot about the workings of Western Union and Moneygram, Just how many times have you used it before, to collect money from people in other countries. I'm having my doubts Anna.

That's why I suggested me meet up when the trip to Russia came along, I have no idea just how far away from the Kamas plant you are. But your only as far away as the nearest airport. And I never expected you to pay for your tickets I thought we could get to really know each other with a slow trip back to Oz. As for being expensive for you. That's why business have expence accounts. To pay for that sort of thing. At no time did I order you to do anything, that you did not want to do.

Anyway, think about it, Lov Gordon xxx

So I went into Western Onion yesterday, and got some new forms with Customer Copy stamped accross the guts of the thing. Just how considerate it that.
You have to give it to them, there convinceing, all this "piffle'' care of Bat (v3.0) Professional

Quote:
My dearest Gorden, how are you doing my dearest? I hope everything
well with you my dear. Thanks for being honest with me and telling me
your ideas about this. And let me explain you something and maybe it
will help you to understand. Gorden, I want to meet you as mush as
possible and I'm really sorry for happening with western union. You
told me that I know very much about western union and I can say yes, I
know very much about this because I had found out very much about this
when you wished to send money via this system. I searching a lot of
information about western union and money gram in internet and I'm
really sorry if my knowledge in this compel you to have some doubts in
me. I just wanted to make all happened and I just wish to meet you and
that's all what I need my dear! And be honest, I have some doubts in
you too. In some of your previous letter you sent me a western union
sending money form and when I get it I print it and went to western
union with this form. The western union agent told me that this is
invalid form! This form need to have official western union stamp and
he also said that Customer Signature and Stuff Signature invalid too
because it was made by some of computer program! I'm really do not
know what to think? Agent told me that there is not transaction with
this MTCN and he told me if transaction have been blocked he must seen
this on the system. But he did not seen any transaction with this
MTCN. And I do not know whom to trust dear Gorden??? I hope you have
been truthful with me.

Please Gorden can I call you? Please give me some phone number where I
could reach you. I want to talk to you about us very very much! Just
give the number and tell me the time when I must to call. Or I will
try to find a phone number where you could call me.

I'm really sorry for this letter, but I must tell you about this.
Yours Anna.

Well the phone things not going to happen. I,ve got a nice UK re-direct number somewhere I'll give it that. Honestly the things we have to do, to keep our little loves happy. It's getting to the time when I'll have to trade it in for a new model..

Still all's not lost, I sent it this,, And remember always end on a nice careing, loving note. It works every time. I know she's a scheming bitch, and she knows she a scheming bitch. But there's no need to tell her. Now is there.

Quote:

O'dear Anna, I'm sorry you feel like that, I have tried, but I did tell you that I have never done anything like this before. I will try and make it up to you.but don't hold your breath, waiting for it to happen Actually I went into Western Union again yesterday, and the nice lady sympathized with by predicament, and gave me some of the new issue forms that have just been issued in Australia.
I don't see how your Western Union operator can say that the "Money Transfer Control Number" is wrong. I have no way to control what they put there. Also the signatures which you say are fake, could have been distorted with the scanner when I transferred it to a Jpeg image, To send it to you. perhaps you should send me your personal address and I will send the recept through Australia post mail system. But that will take weeks to arrive..
And as you will see there is also a big push on at the moment, over money scammers the problem is highlighted on the new form in yellow..
Anna it really is a big concern to me that we are having so much trouble. I just don't know what the answer is, and the exchange rates are so expensive now. due to the world economics situation. when things go wrong, It's never my fault

I hope your keeping well, and with the approaching summer, you will not need to spend as much on heating, and will soon be able to get out in the Summer sunshine, and spend time in your City parks and gardens.
Please remember I am trying to help you, crawl,crawl,creep,creep lov Gordon xxxx

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it wonderful two of my lovelies are on there way to visit me in Australia, with another one thinking of coming, and unfortunately a forth one who for some strange reason is having trouble with Western Onion, and collecting money sent. O'where O' where did it go, we ask ourselves.

Victim One
Quote:

Hi my sweet Neil I am in so perfect mood now because I am always
happy to see your letter. You are in my heart. You are on my mind and
I wish to be with you now so you could see in my eyes my feelings to
you are very serious... I am so happy you have a time to answer on my
letters.we do, what we do And I am very happy to know that you
want meet me like I do.
I know that distance between us is nothing and we can meet if we want
this really. Do you really want to meet me? not really, but if I must

Well I have some special news for you. It is about our meeting. I have
found out a lot today and I am going to write you about everything.
You know I wrote you already that I can get a vacation from my job.
I have never got this before. I know you want to know how long will be
my vacation time and when I can get it.
Well my vacation time will be during three months and all this time I
wish to spend with you my love. I hope it make you happy! puts in
an order for the viagra
And I can take this vacation in one week.
marks the viagra order ''urgent" Actually I will not have any problems
with that. I might, the Cue's been in the rack for a while And other
news which I have found out today. There is some agency of travels in
our neighbour city and with their help I can get all documents to trip to
you. I don't know what exact documents I will need but I am going to
find out this tomorrow. So what do you think about this my love? I
hope this is really great news for you.
Tomorrow I will take day off and then go to this agency. I hope I will
not have any problems except for the cash to pay for it all and
as soon as I come back I will come to the internet-cafe and
write you about everything!!!
Thinking about you. Take Care. Only your Zulfiya.

Victim two
Quote:
Hi my dear! I am very glad to receive your letter. Neil, today I visited the agent travels. He has told, that their firm can prepare for me travel. They will be to prepare for me the passport and insurance, then they will be to order for me the visa. The agent has told, that behind the visa I owe to reach in Moscow. They can care of, that I could receive the visa without problems. The ambassador it, a little time will be required to reserve for me the ticket and to develop more convenient route of the plane. I have told them, that probably I shall conclude with them the contract for my travel, toon. Tomorrow I shall learn from them full details rather cost and necessary documents. Today I had small free time from my work also had not time in detail all to learn. So i shall talk to my parents to ask them, to help to me to pay this contract. I very much hope, mine lovely, that at us all will be good also we can be speed beside with each other. I very much frequently I think of it. I have various imaginations concerning us of a two. My most important dream - to meet you. Favourite, write to me is speed. I love you. Kiss you. Your Olesya.

These two both got the same reply, no point in wasteing computer ink

Quote:

hallo Olesya,

Great news, but why do you need to employ a travel agent, All your doing is paying some fat bastard who sits on his arse all day,
and then charges you for something that is given free of charge. VISA'S DO NOT COST MONEY
Let me know about your costs for Passports etc, I think you will find if you apply for a holiday vise [allows you 3 months stay] If you apply directly at the Australian Embassy
This site will guide you through the process, http://migrationguide.com.au/
Australian Embassy's in Russia are listed as follows,

42 Prospect Krasnogo Znameni +7-4232 427 464
Vladivostok
Russia

10A/2 Podkolokolny Pereulok +7-495 956 6070
Moscow 109028
Russia

1 Italianskaya Ulitsa +7 812 325 7333
St.Petersburg 191186
Russia

You will need to consider at least a two month stay, A visitors visa is for 3 months, Simply present your passport at the Australian embassy, They will ask to see your plane tickets, or a recept to say you have bought them, and they will stamp your passport with a visa stamp.. And that's it. But they will also advise you on tickets , medicial insurance, etc.
As for your air tickets, type British Airways into your search engine, have a rough Idea when you want to travel, and simply follow the links.
Distances here are a lot greater then in Europe. Perth is 4000 k's or nearly a 4 hour flight, North queensland is 3000 k's Sydney is 600k's and Brisbane is 500k's from me. If you fly into Sydney and want to get to a reaginal centre, it's a domestic flight. There is also a limitation regarding your cash reserves, IF you have to support yourself, They require something like $2000 for a weeks stay. Accomadation is expencive. BUT if your coming to visit someone and they agree to sponser your stay. It's a different story. and they know your not going to be a berdon on the taxpayer.

Anyway enough of that, let me know what you intend to do, And I'll start the paper chase at this end for your sponsership. OK

It really doesn't matter if the information is not correct, we all know there not about to leave an go anywhere.

Victim three, This one's having a lot of trouble collecting her money

Quote:
And I'm really glad to know you will try to solve money problems this Thursday, I
hope you this time all will work out and I will receive your money and therefore I will start
preparation of my documents and I will come to you finally! I'm really can't wait for this moment!

Gorden I will remind you my information: ANNA TOKTAEVA
My address: Ulica Vershinina 28 apartment 31, Zvenigovo, Russia 424700

And I had found out what information I will need to know for pick up the money. I will need to know your full name (I have this already),
your address (I have this too), control number , amount and moreover I will need to know the place where money sent from(full address).
I hope you will send me all this information on Thursday! I wish you a good day my darling and I'm really hope we will be together very very
very soon! I miss you and thinking only about you!
Always yours Anna.

This one's not stupid, I suggested that we might try and use pay-pal, as Western Onion and moneygrab didn,t seem to be working,
This was the reply,
Quote:
Hello dear Gorden! I wrote this letter to ask you something. You told me you some people from your country use
PayPal. And do you have a PayPal account dear? I had found in internet the center of e-currencies exchange where
you can change PalPal to WebMoney (russian electronic money) I can create an a WebMoney(WMZ) account without
problems and you can send money to my webmoney account. I had found that this service is real and this is not fraud. You
can go to this link and find it out by yourself: http://my-xchange.com/ . Of course you can try western union before. I just think
that this is good spare variant.
Miss you and wait for your news!
Yours Anna.

I ignored that as one does, and replied with this, Nothing if not helpful, And I had no idea I owned a laptop

Quote:
Hallo Anna,
I've just left the Western Onion Office, and am in the truck with a laptop computer, Fortunately there is a free wireless connection I can use, So I'm sending this before I move on and finish my delivery run.

I 've enclosed a copy of the Western Onion recept , That's got all the information on it. All you need to do in identify yourself, and everything should be OK. As I said earlier I don't understand the so called system. It all seems to be a shambles of "take your chance and hope"
Not really the way i like to do business. I will check by phone tomorrow to see if it's been collected.
Hope it works out for you,

Nothing if not helpful.
Now the forth one, Would you beleive I've had this one on the hook since 2nd December, and it still won't ask for money, It just hints,
This amoung all the chit chat,
Quote:
Of course, i wish to saty with you much longer than 10 days, it will be so wonderful, i would like to inform you that i have already payed for the passport and visa and insuarance, but the main problem for me now is to buy a ticket, i hope you understand.

Then it reverts back to a script, and rambles on about nothing for the rest of the week

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like the lovely Anna, has given me the chop. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Hello Gordon.... What can I say to you? Please don't play with me dear.
I turn to you with all my soul, but you do not appreciate and respect
it... I'm really sorry dear.
Yours Anna.

Still it was a good run, Bait started on the 17th December, 138 days
with her // him sending me something like 50 e-mails.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All might not be lost, I just sent this,

Quote:
Hallo Anna
Well what can I say, As soon as I got your e-mail, I phoned Western Onion, to find out what was going on, and they told me that the money had been collected, only minutes after I had deposited it..
Really there's no point getting upset with me, I'm out $500, Sure I feel bad about it weep,weep,sob,sob and to make things worse you tell me you want nothing more to do with me. Are you sure you haven't got it, and that was all you where interested in, and are not in love with me at all.
I would like not to believe that, but I am beginning to doubt you sincerity

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg

Respect, have done some C&P of your replies about WU.

I issued the Security Shield to a lad yesterday and he is on the verge of a complete breakdown.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well when you think all is lost, this arrives, Just goes to show,
True love does conquer all.

Quote:
My dear Gorden, I'm really sad to heard this from you... How
you can tell me this and accuse me of the fact I did not doing
Look Gorden, she can't even spell my name correctly, I'm shattered when I get letter from you I at once called to central office
of the Western union in Moscow and asked them is there transaction
with the control number which you gave me and you know what answer
I got from them! There is no transaction with MTCN which you gave me
dear. And I sent them your copy of transfer and they told me this is
faked document! And you know this dear Gorden! In your copy there is
NO any stamps of the western union branch. And this form always fill
out by hand! And one more your mistake was the "transfer fee"! From
your transfer fee I can see that western union take 1% from amount
which you want to send! But I had found that transfer fee from 500 AU
dollars is 10% and it mean 50 AU dollars. You did fail it to take into
account my dear Gorden. And please don't tell me anything and
moreover don't accuse ME! You know that! And please be honest with me. If you have problems with money or you do not want to meet me.
I will understand you, but please don't play with me.

Anna

ps: I also had found out that you can send money on-lone from your
home computer and you can stay at home and do not go to town. It is
just for information

So it looks like my backs to the wall, The Western Onion official recept, the one I wrote myself is all wrong and doesn't count for shit, The ID numbers don't match, it should be hand written not photo chopped, and the poor girl thinks I've deceived her. Is it my fault if she
misinterprets my rubbish. no consideration at all
So it looks like I'm undone, exposed, found out, Not a bit of it when all else fails bullshit your way out So I wrote this with a lot of
feeling. If you look close you can see my tears running down the screen.
Quote:
My Dear Anna,
What can I tell you, I have tried to keep you, when all the time I knew
I would loose you, and really you are my world. But as things are, I am unable to finance your trip to Australia. My problem is my biggest customer has gone into bankruptcy, leaving a pile of unpaid accounts behind him, I have been working on an account from him for a while, with the normal stories of "I will pay you next week" Consequently,
he owed me a considerable amount. I have been unable to pay my accounts and the bank for the business loans I have. With the final result being the bank have foreclosed on me, and taken my work trucks. The result is no trucks no work, no business. So due to other business going out of business I am also out of business
What can I do. I so much wanted to keep you, in the hope that I could scrape up enough cash to get you out here, But now the car and the truck are gone and my business is finished.. What can I do, Will you forgive me.. I have tried really hard.

Love Gordon xxx

The tissues are on the end of the table. Wink

Resistance is futile

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the tissues dear, I am heartbroken at all that has befallen such a sweet man like Gordon/Gorden/Garden..

Surely she/he will not turn her back on you in your time of need?

That would be unthinkable and cruel. Sad

Wearebabe wrote:

What can I do, Will you forgive me.. I have tried really hard.

You sure have tried hard darlin , you can't help it all these things have happened to you. Wink

She is a heartless witch if she can't understand all you have gone through for her. I need more tissues, my heart is breaking for you. Crying or Very sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Magnificent Weareborg received this from his "true love".

Quote:
There is no transaction with M7CN which you gave me
dear. And I sent them your copy of transfer and they told me this is
faked document! And you know this dear Gorden! In your copy there is
NO any stamps of the westy onion branch.

Poor Duddums! - But she is so right Godren, you have been a very naughty boy indeed. Stamps are everything. This you should know.

You simply cannot expect a vlad to fly over to you and into your bed if you send fake stuff with NO stamps.

Maybe you need to read the stickies again. AND get it right this time.

Wink Laughing Cool

No point crying, silly Borg, get your sorry ass in gear and charm her socks off.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost and alone, our hero tries one more time to reunite with the love of his life. O it's so poetic, I should be a script writer for "Young and the Rootless"

Quote:
Hallo Anna,
Well I'm shocked and very surprised, and all the time I really thought you loved me, and now I have no money you have wiped me and refuse to answer my cries for help. Where has all the kind words gone. I can't sleep, thinking about US, My Doctor has put me on medication, not that it is doing any good. My heart is broken.
I'm beginning to think you where only after my money from day one, surly not. But you do seem to know all about the workings of Western Union. So perhaps you are only a cold hearted money scammer after all. Why is the world full of people with no feelings for others
Is this my good-by letter to you, tell me it's not true..

Love from a heart broken Gurden xxxx

Now you have to admit, it's got a lot of feeling about it, Doesn't it stir the emotions, Doesn't it mobilise the soul. Please send back the Tissues .
It's not everyone who can write this sort of shit. But all is not lost, The good Reverend Spotswood, has arrived on the scene, and will try and mend the rift, between dear Gudren and his lovely girlfriend Ivonofff

Quote:
Dear, Dear lady, Please excuse me for writing to you in regard to our lost son Gudren, he has taken the separation between your good-self, and his self no one say a bloody word, this is serious shit In fact I fear for his well being. he has approached me in my capacity as his parish priest, and confided in me his great love and respect for your goodself. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond his control he has fallen on hard times
some bastard stole his ice cream And can no longer afford to finance your trip to Antipodes,I've just discovered that word, I've got no idea what it means, but it sort of fits in and it would seem you have simply wiped him, and what nothing further to do with him.
I appeal to you my child , that you will reconsider your position and write to him , as I fear for his well being, he is already on strong medication, and unfortunately a recovery is a long way off, without your reassurances.

Hoping you can and will help the poor man, I remain The Reverend Jeffery Spotswood.

In closing, Please feel free to write to me , my child, and I will forward it on to Gudren

Resistance is futile

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Reverend Jeffery.

Saturday Morning lecture - courtesy of Wikipeadowhatsit.

Quote:
The antipodes refer to lands and peoples located on the opposite side of the world compared to the speaker. This has a general, linguistic meaning and a technical, geographical meaning.

In geography, the antipodes (from Greek αντίποδες, from anti- "opposed" and pous "foot"; pronounced /ænˈtɪpəˌdiːz/) of any place on Earth is its antipodal point; that is, the region on the Earth's surface which is diametrically opposite to it. Two points which are antipodal [ænˈtɪpədəl] to one another are connected by a straight line through the centre of the Earth.

The Latin word changed its sense from the original "under the feet, opposite side" to "those with the feet opposite", i.e. a bahuvrihi referring to hypothetical people living on the opposite side of the Earth. Medieval illustrations imagine them in some way "inverted", with their feet growing out of their heads, pointing upward. Etc….blah blah blah.

But wherever it is - it is sure to have westy.

Wink Laughing Shocked

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is truly amazing what you can learn in this place, why, I learnt some fascinating facts earlier this morning, well, most likely too boring to share really but I was fascinated Wink

Good luck getting the love of your life back Waereborg, I too know the pain of losing a favoured pet Crying or Very sad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Kate, we all still love you. Wink Wink
Quote:
The antipodes refer to lands and peoples located on the opposite side of the world compared to the speaker. This has a general, linguistic meaning and a technical, geographical meaning. Blah, blah blah,

Well there we go, just goes to show when you ask a woman, about something. They know everything. There's nothing they don't understand or have a solution for. Just think what she would have told me if I'd said I'd just knocked up her daughter. Wink I've had a few mother's in law in my time, and there all the same.. The things they know are amasing, and they all have one common thing about them, they've all killed of there husbands. Crying or Very sad

reminds me of a little joke,

A father and son cannibal are looking at a super model, The son said. dad, can we take her home and eat her. dad said, no son, but we can take her home and eat your mother.

But once a Vlad drops you, consider yourself dropped.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic