SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

have you heard of this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shaman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an offer for employment. The funds will be wired into my account I retain 6% send the balance less expense through western union wire transfer. This in order that the Co not pay a VAT tax of 19% in their respective country.. WHATYATHINK HUH?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's the slight possibility it could be a scam.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^very slight, yes. To be on the safe side: Bait him to hell and back. Laughing

Edit: spelling

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like you could have a new career as "Shaman The Phoney Cheque Mule" Laughing

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shaman wrote:
western union wire transfer.

Can you explain this "wire transfer" service to me? Is this something new?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great job. They forgot to mention their early retirement, fast track program. The way that works is when the fraudulent transfers get reversed, the banks hold you responsible and sent men in blue to haul you off to a facility where you'll get plenty of rest, three square meals a day, and you even get to learn a new trade. Wink

shaman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys for helping me to understand the scam. Now how should I go about baiting this SOB?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Shaman.

Apply for a mentor, then if it goes arse-up, you have someone to blame Wink

Seriously, A mentor is the way to go, until you get the hang of it, and please remember to bait safely

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A mentor is very good but while you're waiting...get yourself an untraceable email (IPs stripped) from a provider like gmail. Then scroll down to the bottom of the forums and read the stickies in the Eater University. A wealth of information to get you started and step by step tutorials. Have fun!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic