SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supplemental: Bob Mueller's "CV" ended with this:

Quote:
NOTE THAT AM HERE FOR YOU TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND THAT OF MEN, SO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND IF YOU DON'T I STIL REPEAT MY SELF THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MY DEAF EARS WHEN YOU LATER FIND OUT THAT THIS SIR CH4RLES IS A FRAUDSTER.

So I fired back:

Quote:
Director,
So you're a Marine, and decorated too, just as I am. Well, if you truly believe in the Corps and the code, you cannot - would not - threaten to leave me high and dry; and you would not - should not - make fun of a Marine's wartime wounds, as you did for the second time.
Semper fi,

And the Oil Guy had this to say on a comment that Mal's congressman would hear about Bob Mueller's working with Shell:

Quote:
MY DEAR, I WANT YOU TO TELL YOUR CONGRESS MAN ABOUT THIS CONTRACT PROPOSALS, IT IS REAL AND I AM VERY MUCH PROUD OF IT.

I CAN NOT INDULGE MY SELF IN ANYTHING CALLED SCAM SO TELL YOUR CONGRESS MAN ABOUT IT BECAUSE THIS CONTRACT IS REAL AND APPROVED OK.

I couldn't resist:

Quote:
What makes you think that I think that my congressman would give a hairy rat's butt about you, or that I'd waste his time writing to him about you?
And why are you suddenly so faggoty?

That should piss him off (and if it doesn't... hmm!)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from Dickie:

Quote:
I am seriously working on your security personel issue to guarantee your saftey in ghana. At this point in time, the commander is due to return tomorow by Monday hopefully.

Please wait until Tuesday before the close of business to get all the security details. You must know that arrangements have been concluded for our meeting to be 23rd of April unfailingly. Do not fail to travel on this date.

Now, I have almost concluded arrangements for your hotel booking at M. Plaza hotel within the airport residential area.It is one of the best five star hotels that anyone can think of. The problem now is that my Uk Mastercard does not accept being processed on their system, I wouldnt know why. Right now it has to be by cash payment, but unfortunately I do not have much for the booking. But that not withstanding, you will need to arrive on the 23rd as arranged to avoid conflicting booking plans.

Unfailingly I am going to send you the security personel details, photos and set-skills. Please do not fail to travel on the 23rd, leave everyday arrangement, for atleast everything would have been done within a day or two. Please, I repeat, do not cancel traveling on the 23rd as arranged. Now this has been sealed.

He's going to run into problems with Mal's travel plans...

Meanwhile, back at the oil Lad:

Quote:
Now let me tell you why i want you to work with me in the Royal Dutch Shell-Reason is because you are a Marine Capt. so i wanted you to handle most of our sectors that concerns lifting of Oils through vessels in the sea and that was why i want to first give you this contract so that yhou will learn more about the working ethics about the Royal Dutch Shell Oil Company.
So don't think that am trying to force you to work with us- am doing this based on your profiles and that is why i want you to come to our office in United Kingdom so that we can liase and that is also another board meeting that will be holding in Amsterdam- and that is why i want to introduce you to the board of Directors of SHELL.
PLS; i will prefer if you stop sounding hard to me OK.

Wrong kind of Captain, buddy!

And from Bob Mueller... best if you haven't eaten:

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE THAT AM NOT MAKING GEST OF YOU, AM ONLY TRYING TO INFORM YOU OF WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND THAT OF MAN. AND AS A US MARINE CORPS-I WILL STILL REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MY FELLOW MARINE SOLDIER.
THAT IS WHY I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM TO ACHIEVE ONE COMMON GOAL. YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL BE FOREVER-I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY HARM TO COME YOUR WAY.
CALL ON ME ANYTIME YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. OR YOU CAN AS WELL COME TO WASHINGTON D.C AND MEET ME SO THAT WE CAN RENEW OLD TIMES.
ENGR.J0R30N V4N D33R V33R WALKED UP TO ME TO INFORM ME THAT HE NEEDS A RETIRED MARINER THAT WILL HANDLE THE MARINE DEPARTMENT OF THE ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BUT AM STILL ON ACTIVE SERVICE AND THAT WAS WHY I WENT THROUGH YOUR PROFILES AND I FILL THAT YOU ARE FIT TO HANDLE IT. HE NOW INFORMED ME THAT HE WANTS YOU TO HANDLE THE CONTRACT ON THE SAO-TOME AND PRINCIPE FIRST BEFORE HE CAN NOW COMFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT TO CONTROL THE MARINE DEPARTMENT THAT IS IN-CHARGE OF LIFTING OIL WITH VESSELS.
SO FEEL FREE AND COMMUNICATE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS REAL AND I PERSONALLY APPROVED THE CONTRACT.
.Becoming a Marine is a transformation that cannot be undone, and Semper Fi reminds us of that. Once made, a Marine will forever live by the ethics and values of the Corps. . .
Semper Fidelis distinguishes the Marine Corps bond from any other. It goes beyond teamwork – it is a brotherhood and lasts for life. So you are my brother for life.
Semper Fidelis my brother!

puke

I'm going to have to ponder my exact words here. They deserve... special replies, each in its own way.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So you are my brother for life.

Can you IMAGINE that???!?!?!?!???

What a WANKER!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More like Semper F.U. Give em hell, Mal. Evil or Very Mad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mal is a restrained person (not at all like Cammy), so he doesn't shower them with obscenities...

First to the Oil Lad, with restraint.

Quote:
I think this whole thing has been a fundamental misunderstanding, and an unbelievable one as well.
I am not a Marine Captain as in a Captain of a ship. I am a retired US Marine Corps soldier, who flew gunships and commanded ground combat forces. I am not an engineer or a ship master - unless, in the latter case, you count landing craft or amphibious vehicles. Personally I wouldn't.
It's clear now that R0bert Mue11er has blundered badly. I don't know how he could have gotten it so wrong, but he did. My profile - my service record - sets out my experience and training clearly. So I have nothing to offer your company, and our business is over.

Then to Bob!

Quote:
Fellow-marine you may be, but you've made a total ass of yourself! How the Sam Frick could you have gotten the idea that I'm a qualified mariner? Holy snapping duckshit - I served as a combat soldier, flying AH-1s and carrying an M-4, not piloting a gorram supertanker! You had no right to act as an employment agency anyway - did I ask you to tout my services? I'm not a gorram mercenary!
Brother Marine you may be, but you ain't my Big Brother, if you get my drift. Now stay the hell out of my file before I really do give all this to my congressman!

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

CONGRATULATIONS YASTREB MY FRIEND - YOU'D BETTER UPDATE YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!

Latest e-mail from lad traces to Accra, Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz

jump_4_joy

And it looks like he's busy (he's even devised a brilliant new customer relations philosophy Rolling Eyes ):

Quote:
Sir,
I have been trying to make necessary arrangement for Captain on the security personnel issues. It hasn't been easy- that is why I haven't responded to you since. Regarding the security plan, at least I need to arrange it in such a way that the cops won't arouse interest in Captain's huge money. A lot of them are thieves.
I am going to try to finalize all plans before the close of business tomorrow. And then I can proceed to your "hole digging" modality. Very Happy
For Gunter Tischbe1n and Weatherm4n, I am going to manage them "phenomenally." Confused

Nothing to worry! In my experience, when a client complains, it will somehow leave room for you to gain more confidence in your ability and then capitalize on their weaknesses, in which case you get them to do whatever you had like. You should know better! LOL
I will keep you posted!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Way to go!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx y'all for helping make it happen! beers!

Well, Mal is packing to leave - he and Jay are catching a short haul flight to Washington at just after 10 tomorrow; then departing for London at after 1700 that day.

A delay in London is in order, and I think I know what will do that...

Sand Timer x 7
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Yastreb! beers!

I can't wait to see how this modality plays out! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, Yastreb!! Congrats!

happy crowd happy crowd

And as always, nice assist, Ninastian!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work, Yastreb and Ninastian! Very Happy Very Happy Too bad for his blood pressure.

dickb0i wrote:
Nothing to worry! In my experience, when a lad complains, it will somehow leave room for you to gain more confidence in your ability and then capitalize on their weaknesses, in which case you get them to do whatever you had like. You should know better! LOL

Fixed his typo.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, yastreb ok. Very Happy Emil Tischbein is "phenomenally" impressed ok! clapping clapping clapping happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, great job.

Now the hole, I wanna see the hole!!

More, more I want more.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations Yastreb and Ninastian clapping I'm looking forward to the next devilish Image twist

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Astonishing. Congrats. Loving this bait. And I love how the lad keeps digging a new hole for himself with every email. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most recent (with emphasis added):

Quote:
There is nothing to be afraid of, I have a good news for you. The commander is back now, I should be able to conclude the security personel issues tomorrow. I am going to send you their photos and set-skills including your hotel booking confirmation at M Plaza hotel. It will interest you that I will finalise every arrangement tomorrow.
Now I want you to comfirm to me if it is 2020am or pm. And then I would like you tell me when exactly your arrival time may be so that the security personel and I would know when to be at the airport to wait upon your arrival. As you know your security protection begins at the airport.
Please make sure you fly on the BA flight scheduled for 23rd April because every arrangment is almost concluded. And Mr Fr4nc1s 0b4sek1, the PA to Dr. H4f1z 0guns is going to arrive tomorrow as against our meeting on the 23rd. Once again, please do not fail to fly on the 23rd because every arrangement has been sealed for your arrival on this date. Do not be afraid, the security dossier will be reaching you shortly.
I anticipate your understanding in this matter.

Sarcastic comment from Mal follows:

Quote:
We're leaving for the airport very soon. You'll notice the cc address; copy all replies to that. J4y said it was better for overseas travel and I trust him.
BTW - you're asking me if 2020 is am or pm. It's a 24-hour clock I'm using, Einstein. 2020 is 8:20 pm. You seriously didn't know? And if 2020 is my arrival time, then that's when you have to be at the airport. I'm not going to be arriving after the plane lands, OK?
Now get those gorram personnel dossiers delivered by the time I hit London AT THE VERY LATEST. I mean it!

Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Yastreb!

"Semper F.U." Hahahah, very funny, Bohigal!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice job! beers!

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Dickie's elite squad devoted to Mal's protection!

Quote:
All plans have been concluded. You should have nothing to be scared of. I have attached the security dossiers to you below. There are three of them. I mean the 3 best of strike security forces in Accra! The commander recommended them for this task! You are indeed very lucky to have such persons for your security coverage and Jay too.

Set skills:

: Has a mind set to dictate any suspicious attacks. He is a great sniper resistor from the enemy! He is a great detective. He is one of the best among the President's convoy team. He is very skilled at firearms. He has won several awards in tracking down and killing suspects, robbers and criminals. You are safe in his hand Captain. You have my 100% assurance. On the attached photo, he is the first from left. While, the man on blue suit is R1chard H3ad, your financial advisor.

: He is the second best on the Presidency's convoy. They are both available for your protection concern since the president is not planning for any road patrol or using his special security team. Peter is the type who can take a bullet for your safety. He is very talented in protecting anyone under his security care. He has great skills at Arm usage as well- as the second on the list.

: Is not available on the picture. He is busy at the Presidential lodge but he definitely will be among this men at the airport upon your arrival. His set skills include Immobilizing suspects'moves.

Finally; you have the driver, , a very well trained personnel at works on special crusing taks. He has sophisticated experience and talent for driving- a very comprehensive program as seen from a glance! He practiced pursuit driving, skid control and the use of spiked strips that are thrown into a road to flatten a fleeing suspect's tires. At the moment, he is trying to perfect his skills on what is known as the Precision Immobilization Technique, or PIT maneuver. He is skillful wonderful!

I have made a hotel booking for you at M Plaza for Wednesday already.

We are going to be there at airport at exactly 8:00 PM Wednesday evening. Btw- I don't mean to tell you I didn't know what time is 2020; I just needed to you to reconfirm it. That's not much to ask for clarity.

And here they are!

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been inside this lad's mind for 2.5 years now and he still has the capacity to make me piss myself with laughter.

I really do remain blessed.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work and all (They've got a TOY weapon!!! He's covering the tip where the orange piece is.. Razz LOL!!!)

But erm.. there's no way to see if they're actually wearing heels...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is something seriously wrong with our boi! Just how does he put up with all of us, and still produce fine comedy? Laughing It's somehow sad that he doesn't know how damn funny he is.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They look like idiots!
clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent... What a authentic looking death squad. He is carrying a real AK. Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Yastreb!!! WooooHooooo Very Happy

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic