SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just picked up 2 ATM lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stl900
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this morning 2 new emails saying I have glorious riches available to me in the form of an ATM card....I have already sent back messages saying I am in need of the money and I am interested to please send me more information. I know I will be pressed to send out all of the information they are asking...what are the best methods for dealing with these kinds of lads? I also need a mentor, however I can't find the sign up sticky.

Thanks
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Have them explain stuff.
Don't understand what they explain.
Misunderstand stuff.
Do exactly what they told you not to do.
Have them fill out forms once you get to the WU-stage.
Or send the money to the wrong person (or the wrong amount)

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stl900,

please tell me that you're baiting from a fresh, new, not-connected-to-you-in-any-way email account ? Smile

If not, around here we'd recommend you drop them, and just rebait them from a fresh email account. We call that 'baiting safe' Smile

Welcome! take a look at this thread in eater university about straight baiting, and have at it! http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

Here's another good 'getting started' guide from the help, hints and tips part of the forums: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
stl900
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, This is a new account, and not connected to me in any way....I have been reading up on things, and this email account is completely bogus
stl900
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my latest response to this fool! I laugh as I type.....this is great!

As I mentioned earlier I am elderly and do not hear so well, so a telephone call might not work so well, I am new to the internets, and not too good at it yet so you have to help me a little on this. Oh I am thrilled and can't believe my luck....Thank you so Much!

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, Johnal Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Dirk Diggler,

I am sorry for my late response to your email. I was too busy in the office activating some ATM card That is why I have not been able to reply your email.

How are you today? Actually I have a lot of ATM card here with so many name and contact, but before I will confirm your ATM card ready to dispatch, I will like you to furnish me with the below information for proper screening and activation:

Your Full Names
Your Contact Addresses where the ATM card will be sent
Your Telephone number for quick and urgent update
Your Age and Sex
Your Occupation

After which, I shall be contacting you via email or telephone for the dispatching of your fund. remember we have only 3-4 banking days to conclude this transaction and have your card dispatched.

I will also appreciate your call for fast transaction.

Regards,
Chief Johnal Fred
Tel: +234-8069051227.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic