SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Severe irony alert (emphasis in original)

Quote:
Captain,

I have read the fucking propositions you forwarded me from some internet sniffers and con-artists! They have no dignity! They are looking for ways to rip innocent people of their hard-earned money! You know what? I consulted my contacts in Shell, they told me such e-mails are not legitimate, they are likes of imposters!!!! They are fraudulent!!! They promise fake oil contracts and steal your money! They are snakes! Flee before you get stinked!! I will advise you desist from such contacts henceforward!

Sir Ch4rles can advise you further about what such kind of people do.

However, the FBI e-mail contact is not for real. It is only obvious. I don't suppose an FBI director writing you from a free web-based e-mail instead of government official website! That's quite absurd!! Very silly!!!! I won't be surprised if this is the doing of one of those sniffers who attacked my e-mail earlier that couldn't have me communicate effectively with you, you remember? I am sure you should. or don't you? Now I have a secure-lock on my e-mail.

Of course no one can succeed in messing with our heads, remember we have a well-co-ordinated arrangement? Or don't we Captain? Having said that, I had like you to know I shall be heading off to Accra soon to perfect the personnel security issues and your hotel booking plans. I am going to forward you all details, until then please stay tuned.

I will keep you posted. Please allow until Saturday (latest) to receive whatever security information you may need. Reason I was told the Commander-in-chief-of-Armed-Forces had a short trip to a riverine area in Koumassi, south Accra, he is due to return by Saturday. Don't cancel your flight if it is due for Sunday; or are you flying into Accra before then? Any idea? Please let me know!

Until then, I am going to keep you posted.

Mal just replied:

Quote:
Stands to reason - obviously my bullshit detector wasn't working quite as well as it should have been. Though that means someone was pretending to be the Director of the FBI, and if so, that is unforgiveable!
What you're saying about the security issue has me confused. It sounds like you're bringing in the Ghanaian Army on this - for the love of Pete, I didn't ask for soldiers! I assumed you were getting rent-a-cops. Just what sort of men are you likely to get?
You have to move sooner - you're cutting things way too close. If you have to, forget the grunts and get some private security guys. As long as they're heeled and have proper vehicles and training, it should be enough (and remember - photos and skill sets - I still expect them). Either way, be prepared for delays. Tell Dr 0guns please.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supplemental:

The Lad pretending to be Bob Mueller got this:

Quote:
With respect, you've been misinformed! I've received no messages from a Mrs M4ry M4rt1ns, cancer sufferer or no, and I am gorram shocked to read that you think this business in Ghana is somehow fraudulent! Director, as I said, you've been sadly misled. The deal with the Sudanese company is above board - if you have any evidence of malfeasance I expect it to be supplied to me at once so I can prove its falsity.

His reply (bolded in original):

Quote:
I HAVE JUST INFORMED YOU THAT YOUR DEAL WITH THE SUDANES COMPANY ARE ALL FRAUD BUT SINCE YOU ARE ADAMANT ABOUT MY INFORMATION, THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU OTHER THAN TO GO AHEAD WITH YOUR WISH BUT DON'T COME TO CRY TO ME WHEN YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF YOUR MONEY BY THIS FRAUDSTERS. I HAVE DONE MY JOB AS A CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE FBI TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DEAL WITH THE SUDANES COMPANY ARE ALL FAKE AND FRAUDLENT. U ARE PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO GHANA ON 20TH, ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH FAKE AFRICAN FRAUDSTERS

Mal riposted:

Quote:
The FBI I knew from my childhood would not react the way you just did. It would give me the information that I asked for in the best interests of an American citizen. It would not do the equivalent of saying "Nyaah, not telling you!" and hand-waving my questions away.
So give me the proof or I'll have to write to my Congressman to tell him that the Director of the FBI needs either an attitude adjustment or a boot in the ass. It's over to you now!

If Dickie is responsible for this diversion, he's probably unsure of where Mal's heading...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would he try to shoot himself in the foot like this? Oh wait...

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I must saythat this twist is most unexpected. I've been impresario for this lad for about 2.5 years and he has never done anything quite like this before. I'm 99% sure that it's not him who is writing the FBI mails - so I guess either he has put someone else up to it, or (less likely) one of his mates is trying to chop him.

Sir Charles has done his best to find out, starting with this measured response on first seeing the FBI e-mails. Think bold, red, 32pt text with steam coming out of its ears... Twisted Evil

Quote:
CLOVE SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FAMILY.

MY MEN ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!

YOU DIE AT DAWN.

YOU TRIED TO CHOP MY MUGU IN NEW YORK. I LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE IT GAVE MB0G0 SOME FUN.

THIS TIME YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR. THIS MEANS WAR, C*NTCHOPS!

I could have written the reply myself - usual guff:

Quote:
YOU MUST KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO A THING LIKE THIS. NOT EVER!!!!!!!! BELIEVE ME. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS. WHY SHOULD I DO A THING LIKE THIS WHEN WE HAVE A PROFITABLE BUSINESS (WELL-SEALED) IN ACCRA?

YOU HAVE TO TRUST MY WORDS FOR ONCE.

But he does make a good point, if you assume that he is committed to his latest Accra safari (more on this later...). Confused

Quote:
THEN WHO WAS IT, CLOVE?

WHO WAS IT?

Quote:
PLEASE MAKE YOUR FINDINGS? NOT ME. YOU ALWAYS ACCUSE ME OF THINGS I NEVER DO!

Actually Dickboi, I think you should tell your oga...

Quote:
YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS, DON'T YOU?

Quote:
I DON'T!

I just looked in vain for a "pants on fire" emoticon.

Quote:
WELL IT MUST BE SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW. THINK CAREFULLY.

Quote:
COULD IT BE MB0G0 PR0VASTIAN???????????? HE IS THE ONLY PERSON I CAN SUSPECT OTHERWISE WHO EVER IS TRYING TO DESTROY MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH CAPTAIN WON'T SUCCEED. PERIOD!

No, Dickboi, it could not be dear old Mb0g0, because that's me.

So, it's stilll a bit of a mystery. Meanwhile, we have kept our eyes on the immediate prize - the Captain's trip to Accra with his Sudan E1ectricity investment cash. You will see from the long chat I just had with Dickboi and his little "helpers" that as soon as the prospect of actually doing some work arose (ie digging a hole), they flounced off like Paris Hilton. So Sir C is going to have to do a bit more persuading.

But first, I establish the plan with the Captain, and of course cc Dickboi:

Quote:
Dear Captain

I am reassured to see that you and Mr Head are making arrangements for the security and personal logistification aspects of your forthcoming investment trip to Accra.

As you know, I have made separate arrangements with you for the physical transportificati0n of the $1,120,000 that you will be bringing with you in cash. This is because in AALA we believe in establishing internal "Mong0l Walls" where such large sums of cash are involved.

To summarise, the arrangements will be as follows:
Before departing the USA you will carefully pack the cash as I described, take the container with you to your departure airport as if it were a normal piece of luggage, and rendezvous with Mr G00dbar who will be waiting for you at the agreed meeting point.

Mr G00dbar will take you to the Diplomatic Channel where the cash will be counted and the package will be secured as protected cargo. You will obtain an official receipt for the cash, and the package will be sealed before your eyes by uniformed government officials. This is all perfectly legal, but for security reasons you should not show the receipt to anyone else, especially not in Accra.

You will then check in for your flight as usual. Do not make any reference to the diplomatic bag consignment at any stage - especially not when you arrive at Ghanaian customs.

At Accra airport you will be met by Mr Head and his associates and security people. Do what they tell you - they are their to make your visit a safe and productilious one. You will not of course be carrying the cash at this stage, so you can relax and enjoy the inspirational atmosphere of Accra! Confused

The cash will be taken to the Embassy as described in my earlier communications - you do not need to do anything.

You must only collect the cash from the Embassy after I have e-mailed you the agreed code word. I will only do this when I am satisfied that adequate arrangements have been made for the secure onward storage of the cash elsewhere in Accra. [ie once Dickboi et al have dug the hole that my share will be hidden in Wink ] This may take a day or two. Do not collect the money until you receive my coded instruction that these preparations have been made!

Once I have authorised this, Mr Head's men will take you to the Embassy. You will access the building as I described, collect the money, and leave in the way I described. You must only tell Mr Head's people the name and location of the Embassy at the moment you are ready to depart - not one minute before! This is in order to prevent the risk of any security breachingt0ns.

Once you have left the Embassy with the cash, you can safely allow Mr Head and/or his people to take physical ownership of it. You will be provided with receipts etc. They will then take the cash to a place of safety, pending remittance into the power company investment account as agreed.

Mr Head will then continue to manage all aspects of your trip - I leave you in his safe hands!

I trust that these arrangements are clear and satisfactory. We care passionately about the security of our clients, and will do all that we can to assure a safe, enjoyable and profitable trip.

Yours till I droop

C

Dickboi sent me several pathetic e-mails trying to wriggle out of this modalities, and urging me to get the Captain to pay by bank transfer to the dodgy Mr Behn (now familiar to Alan!) - but I told him that plans had been made and I would never lose face with a client by changing plans for no good reason. So I could now confirm the modalities in words of few syllables:

Quote:
I HAVE NOW MADE THE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE CAPTAIN. ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO!

YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH YOUR $630,000, BUT YOU MUST BURY MY $500,000 IN THE HOLE I DESCRIBED. TO DO THIS, YOU MUST USE THE CONTAINER THAT THE MONEY ARRIVED IN - IT IS DESIGNED TO BE WATERPROOF AND TO WITHSTAND HEAVY PRESSURE. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND YOUR OWN MODALITIES FOR GETTING YOUR OWN CASH OUT OF THE COUNTRY, BUT I SEE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT. GOOD WORK!

I REPEAT - THE HOLE NEEDS TO BE 3 FOOT SQUARE IN AREA, AND FIVE FOOT DEEP. IF IT IS NOT, THE CASE WILL NOT FIT IN IT, AND IT WILL NOT BE BURIED AT A SECURE DEPTH. I KNOW HOW LAZY YOU ARE, SO YOU WILL TAKE SEVERAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE HOLE SO THAT I CAN VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE DONE THE JOB PROPERLY. THESE WILL BE:

FOUR DIFFERENT WIDE-ANGLE PHOTOS, EACH ONE OF THEM CLEARLY SHOWING BOTH ROAD SIGNS, THE LOCATION OF THE HOLE WITH A MAN STANDING IN IT, AND THE LOCATION OF THE SOIL THAT HAS BEEN DUG OUT. REMEMBER - EACH PHOTO MUST BE FROM A DIFFEENT ANGLE.

FOUR DIFFERENT CLOSE-RANGE PHOTOS OF A MAN STANDING IN THE HOLE. THESE MUST BE TAKEN FROM ABOVE, SO THAT I CAN CHECK THE SIZE AND DEPTH OF THE HOLE. I ALSO NEED TO SEE THE MAN'S FEET AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE, AND BE ABLE TO CHECK THAT HE IS NOT BENDING HIS KNEES TO MAKE THE HOLE LOOK DEEPER THAN IT IS.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU GET THOSE PHOTOS TO ME AS SOON AS THEY ARE TAKEN. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND SOMEWHERE WITH 24HR INTERNET ACCESS TO DO THIS. I WILL STAY AWAKE FROM 02:00 UK TIME ON MONDAY MORNING SO THAT I CAN AUTHORISE RELEASE OF THE CASH AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE SATISFACTORY PHOTOS. IF YOU DO NOT MANAGE TO DIG THE HOLE ON SUNDAY NIGHT I WILL BE EXTREMELY ANGRY.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE HOLE IS NOT DISCOVERED BEFORE YOU RETURN WITH MY MONEY. YOU WILL NEED TO COVER IT WITH BRANCHES ETC TO BE SURE.

ONCE THE CAPTAIN HAS GIVEN YOU THE MONEY OUTSIDE THE EMBASSY, YOU WILL DRIVE TO THE VILLAGE AS SOON AS IT IS DARK AGAIN, AND BURY MY $500,000 IN THE CAPTAIN'S TRUNK. AGAIN, YOU MUST PUT BRANCHES ETC OVER THE FILLED-IN HOLE SO NO-ONE WILL NOTICE IT. TAKE CARE TO BRUSH AWAY ANY FOOTPRINTS. AND YOU MUST TAKE THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS AND SEND THEM TO ME IMMEDIATELY:

TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS OF MY CASH IN THE OPEN TRUNK (BY THE WAY THE CAPTAIN WILL HAVE UNLOCKED THE TRUNK BEFORE HE LEAVES THE EMBASSY WITH IT - BUT YOU SHOULD DOUBLE-CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE HIM)

TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS OF THE TRUNK LYING IN THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE

TWO DIFFERENT WIDE-ANGLE PHOTOS SHOWING BOTH ROAD SIGNS AND THE FILLED-IN HOLE (BUT BEFORE YOU COVER IT WITH BRANCHES).

I WILL ARRANGE FOR MY OWN PEOPLE TO COLLECT MY CASH. IF IT IS EVEN ONE DOLLAR SHORT OF THE $500,000 WE AGREED, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, SKY AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED.

BUT OF COURSE WE BOTH HOPE THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN, BECAUSE IF YOU PLAY THIS RIGHT THEN WE CAN MAKE MANY MILLIONS FROM THE CAPTAIN. YOUR IDEA OF TAKING HIM TO GHANA IS ABSOLUTELY THE RIGHT ONE - BIG GINGER FOR THAT! I AM PLEASED THAT YOU REALISE (AT LONG LAST) THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING THE MUGUS FACE TO FACE. JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE CAPTAIN RETURNS HOME WITH LOTS OF REASSURING PAPERWORK AND SOME HAPPY AND EXCITING MEMORIES OF HIS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU.

DO WHAT YOU LIKE WITH HIM BUT DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT - TRY A KIDNAP MODALITY - AT LEAST NOT YET!

THE ONLY OTHER THING YOU MEED TO KNOW IS THE LOCATION OF THE HOLE. IT WILL BE IN THE SMALL PATCH OF BARE GROUND IN THE ATTACHED PHOTO, JUST IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT UPRIGHT OF THE RIGHT HAND SIDE ROAD SIGN. I HAVE MARKED IT WITH A RED "X" FOR YOU. I WILL OF COURSE BE ABLE TO CHECK FROM THE PHOTOS YOU SEND ME WHETHER YOU HAVE REALLY DUG THE HOLE THERE OR NOT.

AND CLOVE - IF I HEAR THAT YOU HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT USING PHOTOSHOP, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HANDS.

LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THIS IS NOT CLEAR.

SIR CH4RLES

I attached a photo from Google Earth of the site:

As ever, Dickboi wriggles and squirms:

Quote:
SIR,

I HAVE YOUR DETAILED INFORMATION WHERE YOU WANT ME TO HIDE AWAY YOUR MONEY. BUT I HAVE MY CONCERN FOR SAFETY. ISN'T ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE? THERE MIGHT BE EYES WATCHING AT THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT DIGGING UP HOLES!!! WHAT IF THE PATROL TEAM PULLS UP AT THAT NIGHT OF DIGGING THE HOLE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN????? OR HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HANDLE THEM WITHOUT BEING SUSPICIOUS????

I DON'T WANT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO THAT MONEY!!! IF I CAN TRUST MY MEN, HOW ABOUT THE DRIVER?????????? YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T REALLY TRUST PEOPLE UNDER THIS CONDITION.

IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH DIGGING UP A HOLE, I WILL BE GLAD!! PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!!!

I CAN DO ANY OTHER THING THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE DIGGING UP A HOLE! I CAN MANAGE A BANK TRANSFER IF YOU HAD LIKE. Rolling Eyes

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON.

No sense of adventure, this boi. Rolling Eyes I press on:

Quote:
THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. I HAVE MADE ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS. YOU MUST JUST BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DIG THE HOLE. DO IT VERY LATE AT NIGHT. I ALSO CHOSE A PLACE WHERE THERE ARE LOTS OF BUSHES TO HIDE - YOU CAN SEE THAT IN THE PHOTO. SO IF YOU HEAR A CAR COMING, JUST NIP INTO THE BUSHES. BUT KEEP A LOOKOUT PERSON ON DUTY, JUST IN CASE. TELL THE DRIVER TO DRIVE OFF FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR, AND TO PICK YOU UP FROM A SPOT 100 YARDS FURTHER ALONG THE ROAD, AWAY FROM THE VILLAGE. THAT WAY HE WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

I HAVE PLACED A SATELLITE TRACKING DEVICE IN THE TRUNK SO I WILL ALWAYS KNOW WHERE IT IS. IF ANYONE TRIES TO MOVE THE TRUNK, I WILL KILL THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND THEN GET THE MONEY BACK. AND IF THEY TRY TO REMOVE THE TRACKING DEVICE, I WILL SEE THIS FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHS YOU SEND ME. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ANY MORE THAN THAT.

THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN FAIL, AS LONG AS EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE PLAN AND TAKES BASIC PRECAUTIONS. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THAT, ARNE'T YOU CLOVE?

C

Quote:
SIR,

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME A SPECIFIC ADDRESS LOCATION OF THIS PLACE????????????? THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE SHELL AND BATT AREN'T CLEAR ENOUGH. REMEMBER THE LOCATOR TOOL DOESN'T WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AFRICA, ESPECIALLY IN GHANA- SO IT WILL BE USELESS! AGAIN, YOU MUST KNOW THIS IS A VERY RISKY ASSIGNMENT YOU ARE ASKING OF ME. THIS IS NOT ABOUT BEING LAZY. I AM NOT LAZY!!! I HATE TO TAKE RISKS CAN BE VERY IMPLICATING!!!!

WHAT IF YOUR MEN ARE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE BUSH TO KIDNAP ME TO GET ALL THE MONIES?????? I AM VERY SORRY THIS ARRANGEMENT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AFTER SEVERAL THOUGHTS!!! PLEASE FIND ANOTHER BETTER ARRANGEMENT THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH DIGGING UP A HOLE OR PUTTING ME IN ANY SINGLE RISK. IF YOU LIKE I CAN TAKE IT TO ANY OF YOUR CONTACTS ANYWHERE IN GHANA VERY SAFE AND SECURE. THIS IS BETTER. PLEASE PONDER A LITTLE ON THIS.

Lazy twat.

Quote:
I GAVE SKY AND BATT VERY CLEAR COORDINATES. THEY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ A MAP. IF THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO DO THAT, THEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE WORKING FOR YOU.

AS FOR THE IDEA THAT I WOULD STEAL THE MONEY: IF I WAS GOING TO DO THAT, WHY WOULD I EVER LET THE CAPTAIN TAKE IT OUT OF THE EMBASSY? I WOULD JUST TELL MY CONTACTS THERE TO KEEP THE MONEY FOR ME!!!!! WHY WOULD I NEED A HOLE IN THE GROUND TO DO THAT??????? REMEMBER - YOU ONLY HAVE TO BURY MY 500K.

AND IF I WANTED TO KIDNAP YOU, DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE IT WHEN YOU WERE IN ABIDJAN OR ENUGU OR ALL THE OTHER PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He then loses his grasp on reality a little bit more:

Quote:
SIR,

NOT EVERYONE CAN READ A MAP! Rolling Eyes BERNARD MACDOFF WHO IS KNOWN TO BE THE GREATEST INVESTMENT SCAMMER COULD NOT READ A MAP BUT HE CAN READ INVESTOR'S MINDSS!!! SKY AND BATT COULD BE THAT WAY TOO! YOU KNOW. Confused

I WON'T BLAME ANYONE WORKING FOR ME IF THEY CAN'T READ AFRICAN MAPS WELL. PLEASE I ASK THAT YOU FIND ME ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE, PLEASE. IT IS NOT SAFE TO DIG HOLES IN THE WAKE OF THE NIGHT!! YOU COULD NOT HAVE SUCCEEDED IN KIDNAPPING ME BECAUSE I AM UNTOUCHABLE. ANYWAY, THAT IS NOT NECESSARY NOW!!!

PLEASE PLEASE I ASK FOR ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HIDING AGENDA- THE LIKES OF KIDNAP, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH PROFERING ANOTHER OPTION.

Quote:
YOU USELESS F*CKING RETARDS!!!

TAKE THE L1BERATION ROAD NORTH OUT OF ACCRA, CONTINUE NORTH ALONG THE LEG0N EAST ROAD, THEN WHEN YOU GET TO ABUR1 TURN BACK SOUTH-WEST AND YOU WILL FIND IT.

IF YOU GET LOST, ASK A NICE GHANAIAN TO SHOW YOU THE WAY.

BUNCH OF FOOLS!

That was my parting shot before going to bed last night, so let's see what today will bring...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminder to self:

*Never apply for a job at Ninastian & Co*

I am so looking forward to see you pulling this one off. Razz
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting more and more whacked out, believe me!

First a rebuttal from the Oil Lad:

Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR E-MAIL, I THINK YOU HAVE TO COME TO OUR OFFICE IN LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM FOR A PROVE. I DON'T INDULGE IN ANY FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES THAT TOOK ME MANY YEAR TO BUILD. I HAVE BEEN IN OIL AND GAS FOR OVER 35YEARS SO I STILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM ALWAYS AND WILL REMAIN UPRIGHT IN ALL MY DEALINGS WITH YOU.
MY KIND AND ESTEEMED REGARDS ONCE AGAIN,
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN SEARCH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME IN YOUR GOOGLE OK

Meh. But when Bob Mueller wrote to Mal (emphasis added)...

Quote:
ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR E-MAIL, BUT I MUST HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT BASED ON THE WAY YOU REACT BY INSISTING THAT YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR DEALS AS REGARDS TO THE SUDANESE COMPANY, I HAD NO OPTION THAT TO KEEP QUIET.
AGAIN I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY LAST E-MAIL WHERE I TOLD YOU OF , SORRY IT IS NOT BUT WHO SENT YOU AN E-MAIL PRETENDING TO BE CANCER PATIENT. ALL THIS PEOPLE ARE ALL AFRICANS TRYING TO REAP WHERE THEY DO NOT SOW!
I HAVE INFORMED YOU AS AN FBI DIRECTOR THAT YOU SHOULD TERMINATE ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THOSE FRAUDSTERS.
I DID MY JOB TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH FRAUDSTERS.' YOU CAN GO TO MY OFFICIAL OFFICE WEBSITE;www.fbi.gov AND SEE SEVERAL CASES OF FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES. I PERSONALLY ENDORSED THE SECURITY APPROVAL OF THE THE C ONTRACT THAT THE ROYAL DUTCH SHELL AWARDED TO YOU AND I ALSO WANT TO VOLUNTIER MY AGENTS TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL ALSO MOVE WITH THEM TO THE SITE.
SORRY ABOUT MY MANNERS BASED ON MY PREVIOUS E-MAIL BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT AM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM THIS FRAUDSTERS AND YOU ARE STILL ADAMANT AND THAT WAS EXACTLY WHY I REACTED THAT WAY. LIKE I SAID AB-INITIO, I MADE A CONCRETE INVESTIGATION AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOUR SUD4NESE DEAL IS A FRAUD, THOSE PEOPLE ARE POOR AFRICANS WHO WANT TO REAP YOU OFFICE YOUR MONEY. YOUR INITIAL ARRANGEMENT WAS THAT YOU WILL COME TO GH4N4 ON 15TH APRIL BUT IT WAS LATER SHIFTED TO 20TH.
I HAVE JUST INFORMED YOU THAT THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND YOU HAVE TO IGNORE THEM AS I HAVE DIRECTED YOU.

I am receiving messages from one . And he knows about the change of date.

I don't think he's in my mailbox, but I changed my password just in case.

Comments welcome.

Sand Timer x 7
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the email related to ?

If so, could it be another scammer who has got into his email and is trying to line you up for a compensation scam?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't followed the Captain Ma1 angle very well, but my money is on dickb0i having one of his colleagues working you as "Kate H@mmers" and Mueller, so dickb0i can get out from under Sir C and chop Ma1 at the same time.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be truly Machiavellian beyond belief to create K4te H4mmers just to denounce her. Is Dickie the sort to be so convoluted?

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

Possibly, but if he was going to do this, it would be much easier to do it himself. After all, he has created literally dozens of new characters for me over the years.

I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye. If we both keep plugging away, it will all fall into place sooner or later.

One possible thought is that in the past Dickboi has mentioned the possibility of a kidnap modality for Mal. He is too much of a scaredy-cat to do this himself, but maybe he has found another lad with more bravado. After all, these new e-mails are essentially invitations to travel... And it would be too risky kidnapping Mal while he was on a safari that belonged to Sir C - hence this Shell nonsense...

Does that make sense? No idea! Confused

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually this one expects a quick $200,000 payoff and suggests a trip to London - not Dickiboi territory at all.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Additional; I have to watch the slang - Mal insisted that the security Dickyboi was going to provide would be suitably equipped:

Quote:
As long as they're heeled and have proper vehicles and training, it should be enough

By "heeled" Mal of course meant they would have guns. Dickie was most reassuring (emphasis added):

Quote:
he can recommend some very good ones with assuring set skills, heels, vehicles and training.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. Honestly, (as a non-native speaker) I really thought that you wanted female guards (or crossdressing males)... In that context "Skill Sets" might almost be ambiguous....
This'll be fun... Razz

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have finally gotten a nibble from David after several emails.
He is very suspicious and wants me to supply photos of the family and the jet. Very Happy
So If anyone can help us with pics we would be so grateful!
He wants one of me, wifelet #1, and then a group family pic of Walter and his two wifelets and the jet.

Here are the emails from M0rgan to him and him to Morgan.

Morgan to David

Quote:
Hi David,

I really hate to bother you because I know you don't want to talk with me or you would have emailed me back. Jessica and I are worried about Walter.
We haven't heard from him since he left and If you see him please tell him to get in touch with us. I know things haven't been that great lately with all of us but he could at least tell us he arrived safely. Please make him contact us. You being another man he may listen to you even if he is upset with us.
Please don't tell him I asked you to. I don't want him to know I have tried to make contact with you. I don't want any trouble. I'm really sorry if I have made you feel uncomfortable with my openness to you. I just thought you were very handsome and nice and loved hearing your voice on the phone the time we all got to talk with you.
Please pardon me for my forwardness to you. I dont mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm very sorry if I have . Please forgive me.
Just if you can make Walter get in touch ,so we wont be so worried, we would greatly appreciate it. I know he really likes you a lot and wants to get the business taken care of.
Please try to get him to contact us. We are worried.

Thank you so much,
M0rgan

From David to M0rgan

Quote:
Who really are you?

M0rgan back to David

Quote:
David,

I told you my name is Morgan W. I'm Walters 1st wife. I can't talk much right now because Walter is back home and is being very vigilant. It hurts me how you have responded to me. I have risked a lot to try and talk with you and the only thing you can say to me is "Who are you?". I feel so sad by that. I wish you could understand that my feelings toward you are sincere and I have no reason to want to hurt you. I thank you so much for not telling Walter that I have written to you. PLEASE never do that to me. I will leave you alone if that is what you want but please don't hurt me by telling Walter. I just know I loved seeing your picture and admired the work you were doing with Walter. I just know I wanted to meet you in person and was very upset when I didn't get to. Thank you again for not telling Walter. I hope you will want to talk with me but if you don't I understand.
Thank you For your kindness in not telling Walter I have made advances to you. You are a sweet gentleman. Yet another reason for me to like you. ((Hugs))
M0rgan W.

David back to M0rgan:

Quote:
M0rgan,

I am sorry if you feel like I have hurt your feelings, but you have to understand these days no one can be sure of anything, especially from people you know not.

I still have my doubts. In order to trust what you are telling me, I need you to forward me your family pictures- you, Walter and Jessica- altogether in one shot! Again, a photo of you near Walter's jet, if not the three of you. You have to send three different photos. As soon as I have them, and I am satisfied, I am not going to tell Walter that you and I shared any communication whatsoever. It is going to be discrete! And infact, you are going to be my friend henceforward. Remember you are married to Walter, so don't expect me to date you, not minding that I recently lost my wife. But I can always be there for you to give you joy and happiness while I work on your Atlantis Project with my team.
Do get in touch soon.

David

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi is SUCH a wimp!!!! Rolling Eyes

He sent this to Sir C, headed "Sleepless Night" (the poor love...). I think he genuinely believes that his mates might kill him for the dollaz. He should choose his friends more carefully:

Quote:
Sir,
I am set to postpone the meeting for April 22. I need to take my time to arrange the security personnels issues. Secondly, I would like you to provide me an alternative to drop off your money- in that trunk same as it came from! I can't put my life at risk just to please you or ensure you have your share of Captain's money! What happened to bank transfer???? You mean it doesn't matter anymore??? No matter how hard, at least, I can muddle it through! This is better and safer. I don't want to be held responsible for any stolen money!!!

I trust my contacts. But you should know people are not to be trusted with money especially in that condition. I could be killed and my remains thrown or hidden in that Agym3nte bush before the next morning. Is that what you want???? In such case, who should be to blame? Me or you?
Why do you have to subject me to a very risky task even far risker than meeting tens of Captains with guns pulled at me in an investment meeting should I not deliver satisfactorily?

I am not prepared to meet Captain if you won't change this condition. Otherwise I am going to concentrate on Weatherm4n. If you care about me any bit, let me finish the Captain business, and I am going to deliver your money to you without digging any holes!!! Period!

If you put yourself in my shoe you will understand how it is. I couldn't sleep last night just thinking about this! This isn't about laziness, but safety and protection of life!

Followed by:

Quote:
Sir,

If you insist on using the hole, get your contacts to dig it, and I am going to confirm that I was there by leaving a Ghana Flag on the scene, with probably someone holding it there if you had like. Of course I am going to send you photos! At night, I can go drop off your money! I and my driver alone!! This is safer for me.

If you refuse, I am sorry to disappoint you. I WILL NOT DO IT!!! I WILL NOT BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR MONEY TAKE STUPID RISK CAPABLE OF TAKING MY LIFE!!!

Sir C replies to the two e-mails with customary vigour:

Quote:
CLOVE DON'T BE SUCH A POOFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT CHANGE THE PLANS. EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE. IF YOU SCREW THIS UP THEN THAT REALLY WILL BE AN ACT OF WAR.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO SCARED OF A LITTLE LIGHT SPADEWORK? IF YOU'VE GOT A BAD BACK, THEN GET TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUMB TO DIG THE HOLE FOR YOU WHILE YOU KEEP LOOKOUT.

NO-ONE WILL TAKE THE SLIGHTEST INTEREST IN YOU. LISTEN - THIS ROAD IS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. THAT IS WHY I CHOSE THE LOCATION. NO-ONE IS GOING TO BE THERE AT 3 IN THE MORNING. DON'T BE SO PARANOID!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEWHERE WHERE SOME PASSING HOODLUM COULD STEAL ALL MY HARD-EARNED DOSH???????? WHAT KIND OF FOOL ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF BEING??!??!?!?!???

MY PEOPLE CAN'T DIG THE HOLE BECAUSE THEY WON'T ARRIVE IN GHANA UNTIL LATER IN THE WEEK. AND IF WE DON'T DO IT ON SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING, THERE IS A RISK THAT THE TRUNK WILL BE DISCOVERED BY THE OTHER EMBASSY STAFF AND THEN WE WILL LOSE EVERY CENT!!!!!!

SO PULL YOUR FINGER OUT, GIRD YOU LOINS AND GO FOR IT, BIG MAN!!!!!!

C

and (in reply to the second one):

Quote:
CLOVE I HAVE ANSWERED ALL OF THESE POINTS IN MY LAST E-MAIL.

ENOUGH OF THIS CRY-BABY BEHAVIOUR!!!! SHOW SOME COURAGE!!!!!!! ARE YOU NOT ONE OF SIMBA THE LION'S WARRIOR PEOPLE???????? OR HAVE YOU ALL GONE SOFT THESE DAYS?

C

Show some guts, man!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter Mb0g0 stage left!

I just sent the following to the Shell lad, in Mb0g0's usual mix of Ali G-speak and random words from the ladspeak dictionary:

No harm in confusing matters a bit more, and I might get some clues as to who this guy really is.

Quote:
listen bruv
u wanna chop da captain?????????????????????????? na you o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i alreddy dun it onetime,easy easy easy bruv OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo
$200k, all mbog need 2 do was go new york push old mugu onto sidewalk chop his case fulla dollllllaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man we gotta make a team ma frend
but dont tell powel/clave nuffin
he stinkin grate toto -- opaks
everyfing he do turn 2 DEEESASTER bruv
dont waste no time wid dat fool
cruise wid da MBOGEYMAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo
oyoyo bruv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could be killed and my remains thrown or hidden in that Agym3nte bush before the next morning. Is that what you want????
I could settle for that, yes.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make of this what you will... from my own "Bob Mueller":

Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY SIR, I AM NOT TRYING TO ORDER YOU INTO DOING ANYTHING, THAT IS WHY I SAID AB-INITIO THAT YOU CAN DO WAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO, THATS YOUR WISH BUT I MUST HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A SCAM, BUT I KNOW THAT SIR CH4RLES IS A FRAUDSTER AND HE HAS REAPED OFF SO MUCH MONEY FROM YOU AND YOU ARE STILL FALLING PREY TO HIM AND VERY SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FALLING INTO A DEEP DITCH AND THAT IS VERY BAD SINCE YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE ME AS AN FBI DIRECTOR, I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR ASS AND AGAIN AM SORRY MUCH DISAPPOINTED AT YOU BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARDING ALL OUR COVERSATION TO HIM.
OK I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME HERE, TELL SIR CH4RLES OR WHO EVER HE IS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO INFORM THE FBI DIRECTOR WHO IS YOUR FRIEND ABOUT ALL YOUR DEALS SO FAR WITH HIM AND SEE HOW HE IS GOING TO FEEL ABOUT THIS SUGGESTION.
THERE WAS ALSO A TIME TO PAID $215,000 TO HIM AND HIS COHOLTS, IF I MAY ASK, WHY ARE YOU PAYING MONEY TO DEALS THAT DO NOT EXIST, YOU ARE ONLY PAYING OUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO FRAUDSTERS, THAT SIR CH4RLES IS A BIG FRAUDSTER AND VERY SOON MY AGENTS WILL BRING HIM TO BOOK. HE HAS ALSO RIPPED ONE OTHER AMERICAN CITIZEN BY NAME W4LTER J.WH34THERM4N THE SUM OF $1MILLION DOLLARS.JUST VERY SOON HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND GET CONVICTED.
DONT JUST WORRY YOUR SELF CAPTAIN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL SOON BE MY VERY GOOD FRIEND AND THAT IS WHEN YOU REALISE THAT AM TELLING YOU THE GOSPEL TRUITH.
MY REGARDS ONCE AGAIN TO YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY AND PLEASE STOP DISCLOSING MY CONVERSATION WITH YOU TO FRAUDSTERS BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE ETHICS OF MY JOB, YOU ARE AN EX-RETIRED CAPTAIN AND YOU SHOULD REALISE THIS.

A couple of thoughts here...

[1] The only way he could have known about his email being forwarded to Sir Ch4rles is from being, or being told by, Dickiboi.

[2] JWW wasn't ripped off - at least not successfully.

[3] That $215 grand wasn't a scam, it was a mugging!

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's clear what's going on here - Dickboi is getting ideas above his station. He thinks he can break away from Sir Ch4rles AND steal his mugus.

Wrong! Twisted Evil

What we need now is for the lad to receive a series of nuclear slaps:

From the Cap'n, professing unquestioning loyalty to Sir C and A4LA, and telling Mueller where to shove his inuendos about A4LA
    From Morgan, about how he DARES to imply that she might be a fraud, and how unlike the gracious Sir Ch4rles Dickboi is
    From JWW, about anything he wants to complain about
    From Emil and his father, about how they are going to get Sir C to sack Dickboi for making Emil look like an idiot

That way, he will soon get back into his box and revert to his old trophy-generating ways! Twisted Evil

Cheeky bastard!

As if in confirmation of his new-found misplaced confidence, Dickboi has sent Sir C this:

Quote:
Sir,
I am sorry I missed chatting with you this morning. I have been away from the Internet busy on trying to explore my security contacts in Ghana for Captain. Listen if we lost the money it is because you want us to! I have no tweedle dee or tweedle dumb to dig the hole, not even to mention how risky and suspicious it is in all ways!

If your people is going to arrive Accra later during the week fine, I can stay in Accra and wait for them. They may be able to call me and I will deliver the money anywhere to them! I won't be brave as a lion to lose my life in a loneliness wilderness in Agy3menti, not me! Even the most powerful soldier could be killed in that arrangement.

Sorry I don't come cheap! Rolling Eyes

To which Sir C, not unnaturally, was inclined to suggest:

Quote:
CLOVE YOU WILL DO WHAT I F*CKING TELL YOU OR TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN:

1. YOU WILL NEVER WORK FOR ME OR ANY OF MY MUGUS AGAIN.
2. I WILL KILL YOU.

IT'S YOUR CHOICE, BOI.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, Ninastian...

Quick aside - this was what I sent to Bob Mueller before his last message:

Quote:
Let's be rational and sensible here. I know that you're wrong. Sir Ch4rles F3lch is a Britisher in London, not African in Ghana, and he's been providing me with good, sound financial advice for some time now. How can he be a scammer?
K4te H4mmers is another matter - I suppose you have your McG33ks to thank; but I want to know how this could be a scam. What could she gain from this?
I need proof - hard evidence - of their criminality before I can think of cutting off contact. Details are all-important. And as I no longer serve in the USMC, and you are not my CO anyway, there's nothing you can order me to do.

OK - now this is what he just got:

Quote:
I did forward that message to Sir Ch4rles, as I thought he deserved a chance to reply. He told me that some jealous rival must have fed you false information, which is plausible. The Bureau is not infallible - you've credited me with a wife and family that I don't have. I'm going to be blunt about this; you're wrong and I know it.
While I was serving in Somalia, the Bureau was failing to prevent the WTC bombing. While I was on duty aboard USS Kitty Hawk, the Bureau was failing to prevent the WTC and the Pentagon from being attacked. Whatever his faults, J. Edgar Hoover would never have let those things happen.
Now I suggest, as a tax-paying, patriotic citizen who was twice decorated for bravery (two Bronze Stars) and three times wounded in action, that you concentrate of securing the safety of our country from terrorist attack and stay out of my business, whatever it may be.

Now the real Bob Mueller would be really pissed off by that!

Sand Timer x 7
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this...

Gunter, Emil's father wrote:
For all of my years in the business world I would have thought that when my great friend S1r Charles suggested that we work with you to make my son's dream come true that he would not have sent me to the biggest, most bumbling, brain-dead associate that he could find. Emil says that you are not cooperating at all in getting him his t-shirts and he is getting picked on at school because none of his classmates think he is telling the truth. He calls me every day after school telling me how humiliated he is. This is unacceptable!

S1r Charles must have thought that you were talented and that you could handle this project, but obviously you have made a great fool of him. I am drafting a letter to S1r Charles now recommending that your employment with A4LA be terminated. I have never been so infuriated in my life.

JWW will send him something later on. I hope this will result in more sleepless nights for our dear friend, Dickboi. Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the slaps guys! They obviously did the trick, and Dickboi has once again remembered which side his bread is buttered (even if he can't resist a bit of deluded bravado)...

Quote:
1. Don't threaten me. You cannot kill an innocent soul! Not to mention that `I am UNTOUCHABLE! Rolling Eyes ["You're a looney!" - Copyright Monty Python's Black Knight sketch.]
2. You are just a heartless murder f*cker!! Shocked
3. I am going to find a way to dig the hole, but I don't know when; but I am going to forward you photos before my meeting with Captain. Simple Very Happy

So simple, I don't know why we went through all this self-doubt. But at least we seem to have got there in the end.

Sir Ch4rles replies with characteristic team spirit:

Quote:
GOOD. I HAVE ALREADY HAD TO REARRANGE THE MODALITIES WITH MY MEN ALL THE WAY ALONG THE DIPLOMATIC CHAIN. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY, AND NOR AM I. THEY ARE TAKING BIG RISKS FOR ME, AND I HAVE HAD TO PAY THEM QUITE A LOT MORE MONEY. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE EASY PART CLOVE - DIGGING A SINGLE HOLE UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO COMPLAIN, YOU WALKING GLANSECTOMY.

I SEE THAT MY OLD FRIEND GUNTER HAS TOLD ME TO FIRE YOU. [Dickboi had actually forwarded me Gunter's letter and his reply to it - presumably in a pre-emptive strike before I heard the bad news from Gunter direct] I SEE HIS POINT; BUT I WILL WAIT AND SEE HOW WELL YOU PERFORM ON THE SIMPLE TASK OF DIGGING A HOLE BEFORE I DECIDE WHETHER I CAN EVER TRUST YOU WITH MORE COMPLICATED WORK.

YOU HAVE NOT YET TOLD ME WHO WROTE THOSE LETTERS TO THE CAPTAIN. I NEED TO KNOW, CLOVE. WAS IT YOUR FRIEND CHARLES? PERHAPS HE DOES EXIST AFTER ALL? OR COULD IT HAVE BEEN SKY OR BATT (TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY TOO EXIST)? I SHALL ENJOY THIS - IT'S GOT THE MAKINGS OF QUITE A PUZZLE, HASN'T IT CLOVE? REMEMBER BOI - LIKE A BAD MOUNTIE, I ALWAYS WHACK MY MAN.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's security concerns seem to have struck a nerve (emphasis in original):

Quote:
I want to deliver my promise to you of a safe security assurance! I don't buy the idea of rent-a-cops ordinarily. You know why? Sometimes of them aren't properly trained, but they carry guns! These are prevalent in Africa! You had seen an untrained cop with a gun. Not very many of them are learned. Not one who drops his gun and run away in an open combat with ruthless gunmen, irate mobs! I have witnessed a case of a bank robbery where a cop fled for his life because of his inexperience and fear. That was in 2001 when I travelled on an investment meeting with a client in Chad [Who the hell would want to invest there?]. Obviously, he wasn't properly trained that was the reason. A trained cop will die to defend his entity! Captain I want the sort of security guys who will be take bullets for you!

Captain it doesn't look like I am hiring soldiers on this security issues, don't get me wrong. I was scheduled to have a meeting with the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces for last weekend, but the plan changed since our meeting couldn't have occurred on the 15th. Commander he has a list of trained and licensed securities personnels in their security forces directory, which includes licensed rent-a-cop (not just as you literally suggested), private detective, federal security agents, Secret service agents and surveillance. And as such, he can recommend some very good ones with assuring set skills, heels, vehicles and training. I definitely will forward you photos having concluded with the most acceptable team of 3-4 men!

I am heading off to Ghana as soon as I deliver this e-mail to you. My next e-mail will be from Accra. Please wish me a safe trip! [The hell I will!]
Somehow I gather that the Commander may not arrive until Sunday or latest by Monday morning, please Captain if there may be any delays somehow as you have made mention of it, I think we should reschedule for April 22? This be your arrival deadline! Ensure your flight doesn't exceed this date. Take note and please confirm to me. And all arrangement would have been concluded on or before 20th. The commander shall resume immediately to office the moment I step my foot in Accra! Of course he will be paid for his consultancy services! Meantime, I will explain our security issues to Dr. 0guns so he can adjust accordingly. He definitely has to understand that security is at the forefront of our minds. I want to be responsible for your safety and that why I need safe hands to work with.

I might confirm your hotel details prior or maybe both as soon as possible.

Mal wasn't best pleased:

Quote:
I don't want to keep delaying flights. If we choose the 22nd, do you swear to stick to it, and not keep pushing it back like that gorram D4vid C0nti?
Just get that gorram security in place and send me the details. I've had enough trouble with those gorram "Feds" bumbling around. Also, Jay is impatient to sample the Ghanaian nightlife, and that's making him twitchy - never good.
All other preps are done. It's down to you now.

Dickie tries to make a virtue out of the delays (emphasis added):

Quote:
Delays can be good sometimes, just to ensure we can plan things right. I am in Ghana now; but I am yet to get to Accra! I am around the Affalo region. That about 2 hours drive to Accra! We just pulled over to settle for some refreshment, muscles stretching exercises and food; betwixt I have had the opportunity to communicate you. My flight landed in Lome- that's capital of Togo; so I got a connecting coach to Accra. I was in a hurry so couldn't have waited for a direct flight to Accra. Remember it is imperative that I got there on time so I can perfect all arrangement. [Even so, a coach? Sure lowers the image!]

Btw- be advised to get a direct flight to Accra, not to any other part of Ghana. Let's don't have any breach with security networking to guarantee your safety and that of J4y C0bb.

It isn't wise to swear on sticking to 22nd; there could be some mishap- either on the part of Dr. 0guns or his PA as his told me not arriving as scheduled or on my security composition for you. I can swear to stick on 23rd. That's a very professional idea! The very latest!

Confirm your flight for this date and let me know. This is important! We won't have any problem with pushing back on your flight schedule if you let me know!

Meanwhile, you shall have the necessary security details and hotel info earliest.

Finally, please ask J4y to be a little patient. It's just a few days ahead for our meeting. Why in so much hurry? Whatever will be will definitely be. No two ways! He shouldn't rush to lick his fingers! I don't see the need even though he may have dreamt of Ghanaian nightlife.

"[L]ick his fingers"? To-whubba-hoo?

Sand Timer x 7
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was sent in reply to Gunter...

R1chard Head wrote:
I truly apologize for the length of time it has taken to spearhead Em1l's roller coaster building dream project. I hate to sound very disappointing! I trust that you will understand against all odds! I can only say it is an act of God. His t-shirts printing to begin with. Though, that is still underway! To be very honest sir, I do feel for Em1l and how he had been picked on at school. It is my desire to make him a king in his school, not to be treated like dust or called a freak or a liar!

He will definitely have his t-shirts before the end of the month. I have had a great problem in the past trying to communicate effectively. Of course you are aware good sir. I am glad that has been fixed by A4LA IT people. Now we can communicate effectively. I sincerely apologize for the length of time it has taken, to least, convey emails to you. Apart from this, I have some serious health breakdown! I lost my wife a few months ago and the effect of that has taken a toll in my life. What we call an after-effect consequence! Between- I was diagnosed of Angina almost two weeks ago. Sometimes, I feel like I was going to have a heart attack! It's serious!! It was the medical examination and scrutiny that revealed it was Angina. I shouldn't have known it was a thing at all.

I am still trying to recover; from this terrible ailment. I thought you will understand this better than Em1l would. Though sometimes he understands but at other time he gets mad. I won't blame him at all. This whole business has taken some compounded length of time.

I promise to deliver to him and ensure he has one of the best world class roller coaster's in the world!

Can I ask that you speak with Em1l to give me at least a week for his t-shirt job done?

Until I hear from you again.

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

Please remain blessed,
R1chard Head
PS I have to copy S1r Charles on it. He understands what I have been through at least from the past few months!
PSS I am extremely sorry for getting in your nerves!

And then there's some good news to JWW...

I wrote:
After talking it over I think we would love to visit the city of Tamale in Ghana. Let us know when you would like to meet and we will see if that fits in our schedule.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Tamale is a good choice! Let's arrange for May 5th. Let me know if it fits in your schedule. Secondly, let me know how our meeting arrangement had be like there.

I would prefer to secure your accomodations prior to your arrival.

I plan on helping to keep Dickboi very, very busy. Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a desperate bid to convince Mal... behold Bob Mueller's CV!

Quote:
THESE ARE MY CITATIONS AND PROFILES.
i was born August 7th,1944 in new york city to Alice C.Truesdale and Robert Swan Mueller, i grew up out side of philadelphia, pennsylvania. i am a 1962 graduate of st.paul's school. i went on to graduate from princeton university in 1966,where i earned a masters degree in international relations at new york university in 1967. and i obtained a law degree from the university of virginia school of law.
MILITARY SERVICE
prior to my earning law degree, i joined the united states marine corps. where i served as an officer for three years.leading a riffle platoon of the 3rd marine division during the vietnam war. i am a recipient of Bronze star,Navy commendation medals, purple heart and the vietnames cross gallantry.
LAW WORK
Following my millitary service, i earned a juris doctor (J.D) degree from the university of virginia in 1973 and served on the law review. after my completing my education, i worked as a ligigator in san francisco until 1976. i then served for 12 years in united states attorneys offices. i first worked in the office of the U.S attorney for the northern district of california in san fransisco, where i rose to be chief of the criminal division and in 1982 i moved to boston to work in the office of the U.S atorney's office for the district of massachusetts as assistant united states attorney, where i investigated and prosecuted major financial fraud,terrorism and public corruption cases, as well as narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers. After serving as a partner at the boston law firm of hill and barlow, i was again called for public service in 1989. i served in the united states department of justice as an assistant to the attorney general dick thornburgh. the following year i took charge of the criminal division, during my tenure i oversaw prosecution that included panamanian leader manuel noriega. the panam flight 103(Lockerbie bombing) case, the gambino crime boss john gotti. in 1991, i was elected a fellow of the american college of trial lawyers. in 1993. i became a partner at boston hale and dorr, specializing in complex white collar crime investigation. i returned to public service in 1995 as a senior litigator in the homicide section of the District of Columbia united states attorneys office in 1998, i was named a U.S Attorney for the Northern District of california and held that postion until 2009.
FBI APPOINTMENT.
I was norminated for the position of the FBI Director on july 5th,2001. i and two other candidates were up for the job at the time but i was always considered the front runner. washington lawyer George j.Terwilliger and veteran chicago prosecutor and a white collar defense lawyer DAN Webb were up for the job but both pulled out from consideration around mid june. comfirmation hearings for me, in front of the senate judiciary committe were quickly set for july 30. the vote on senate floor on august 2,2001 passed unanimously. i then served as the acting deputy attorney general of the united states department of justice for several months before i finally become the FBI DIRECTOR on september 4.2001 just one week before the september attack against the united states.
MARITAL STATUS
I am married with three lovely kids.

The only thing missing is "Works in a kitty... Don't take it personal".

The good thing is that whoever it is must have typed it out in full, as I don't think any official life story would be so semi-literate.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic