SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SGT Tony wants my cash

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast: Peter Pann (Me, I.T Systems Manager , Oil Contractor, Golfer, Drunk old git)
Tinker Belle (Me)
SGT Tony Benson (Main Lad)
The poor sick micheal efosa (Lad)
The rotten Van Basten (Lad)
The boring Van Ooster (Lad)
Diplomatic lad James Peter (Lad)

Other:
James Barry (My made up Lad)
Mr. Ravinarayana Prasad (London partner Lad - stolen/deceased passport?)
Tech Support Rajiid Priyani (Me)
Owa Tadik Iyam (Chief of Security and Head of Security Me)

Key: His excuses
Home made I.T issues
Highlights
Initial Letter:

Quote:

Dear Friend

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry Division in Iraq, I and my superior moved part of discovered funds belonging to fleeing regime leaders in Iraq, the total amount is $25,000,000.00 US dollars.

This money is being kept safe in a secured location we would disclose to you later. You can go through this web link to understand events that took place in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Basically, since we are in government
service and we are not allowed to have or keep discovered looted funds around us, we have decided to look for someone to help us relocate and keep this funds for us, that is why I have contacted you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or custody until we complete our foreign service in Iraq.

You will take30%, while 70% will be for me and my partner. This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with anyone. There is no risk involved whatsoever as it is only me and my partner that knows the present location of the money.

If you are interested I will send you operational details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? To ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter, kindly reply me via e-mail: signifying your interest including your phone and fax numbers for quick communication and also your physical location
address.

Respectfully,

Sgt Tony Benson.

Lol
Quote:

Tony,
Hi.

E-mail me about this.

Peter
CEO Olechops Ltd
Icokonyurgo Park

Followed by:

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I want you to know the boxes are been deposited with a private company in UK for security reasons of the boxes.

I and my partner kindly send the boxes to the private company in UK for safety reasons and to find someone trustworthy that can help us receive the boxes from the company and keep it safely for us till will finish our missions here in Iraq as been stated by President Barrack Obama that we should get back home in June.

We also deposited the boxes with the company containing gift items as a gift sharing to our relations when we finish our mission here in Iraq as a Military officer for security reasons of the boxes for nobody to know what are in the boxes accept me and you including my partner.

When you receive the boxes from the company you are to deduct your %30 share and keep the rest for me and my partner.

You are to send me the details below for me to be able to forward you the contact information's of the company where the boxes are deposited for your collection.

(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your full name along your direct telephone numbers.
(3) Your company name if any.
(4) Your drivers license for change of deposit certificate in your control including your Age and Sex.

When I hear from you with the information stated, I will submit it to the security institution were the boxes are deposited in UK for your collection, and also I will make sure you are reached by the Company to enable you have the boxes in your position for an investment when you receive the boxes or you keep them for safety reasons.

Here are the contact details of the company below; you can contact them on how the boxes will reaches you.

Company Name. GLOBAL TRUST FIRM
Company Email. [email protected]
Contact Officer. Van Basten.

They will get back to you when you may have contact them.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

My Sincere Regards.

Sgt Tony Benson.

My Reply

Quote:
Tony,
Thanks for your e-mail. I'm not sure what you mean by delivering the boxes? Can you not convert the cash in Iraq. As I am in Saudi Arabia at the moment it wouldn't be difficut for me to send a car to pick up the boxes.
As I am contracting for the following company, I work for asks you to complete the forms provided, I am not allowed to e-mail contact details due to security concerns they have with their employees. They would scan my e-mail and delete.
My details are in the form provided, I will scan my drivers licence later. Do you want my U.S licence or Saudi?
Mr P.Pann

I.T Systems Manager

Saudi OIL and CHEMICAL Aff.

Region 1

Saudi Armaco
Saudi Arabia

Quote:

Tony,
I haven't had your response yet. BTW, I got another e-mail from someone who says they are connected to you and said that I can send cash by western union today. If you can fill out the form I will take the money there today.

Peter

He answered:

Quote:
Dear Peter.

First of all thanks so much for your updatement. Kindly don't send any money to anybody expect I instruct you and also do not contact those people again saying they are connected to me and kindly forward me all the message they sent to you including their contact email and phone number.
Right now the cash are deposited in a security firm in UK but they can deliver the cash to your door step in Saudi Arabia if you want it this way.
The company in UK will be coming to deliver the cash to you through a courier company here in UK as soon as you provide your address for the delivery.
I try to open the attach files you sent to me but I could not view it may be you re-send it again.
Please do not contact anybody again expect me on here because they are many hijackers on internet.

Hope you have contact the company where the boxes of the cash are deposited in UK for them to deliver the boxes to your address in Saudi Arabia.

I can’t access the attachment may be you send it through your personal email address not your work email or you open another email and send it to me.

I await to hear from you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I want you to know the boxes are been deposited with a private company in UK for security reasons of the boxes.

I and my partner kindly send the boxes to the private company in UK for safety reasons and to find someone trustworthy that can help us receive the boxes from the company and keep it safely for us till will finish our missions here in Iraq as been stated by President Barrack Obama that we should get back home in June.

We also deposited the boxes with the company containing gift items as a gift sharing to our relations when we finish our mission here in Iraq as a Military officer for security reasons of the boxes for nobody to know what are in the boxes accept me and you including my partner.

When you receive the boxes from the company you are to deduct your %30 share and keep the rest for me and my partner.

You are to send me the details below for me to be able to forward you the contact information's of the company where the boxes are deposited for your collection.

(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your full name along your direct telephone numbers.
(3) Your company name if any.
(4) Your drivers license for change of deposit certificate in your control including your Age and Sex.

When I hear from you with the information stated, I will submit it to the security institution were the boxes are deposited in UK for your collection, and also I will make sure you are reached by the Company to enable you have the boxes in your position for an investment when you receive the boxes or you keep them for safety reasons.

Here are the contact details of the company below; you can contact them on how the boxes will reaches you.

Company Name. GLOBAL TRUST FIRM
Contact Officer. Van Basten.

They will get back to you when you may have contact them.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

My Sincere Regards.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:
Dear Peter.

I have attached some pics of me and I should have scan my passport copy to you but we have no scanner here in our camp, We only have access to computer to be able to communicate with our family that is the reasons I am using this oppurtinity to discuss this with you.

Kindly send me your address where you want the boxes of the cash to be deliver by the company.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:
Tony,
I got the message from James Barry. I already sent him the details. Why is he not in contact with you?
I will attach again. You must open it using Microsoft word not e-mail!

See below:

Dear Friend,

I am James Barry, am an army contractor attached to the third infatry division in Iraq.

On the 19th day of February 2009, I and my partner SGT T. Benson discovered some metal boxes (3 in number) piled on top one another, each with a sign written on them. One filled with bullets and the other two to my amazement contained US Dollars, which is total with a figure mark $8.2 Million. We believe the boxes are owned and linked to late Saddam Hussein.

We hide the boxes containing the money in untraceable location, and I am now in desperate need of a reliable and Trustworthy person who would receive and secure these boxes containing the US Dollars. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous every day.

We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. Please forward your full names, contact address, telephone and ID as the delivery agent conveying the boxes will require the details for a safe delivery.

I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next, but on receiver of your response with the information's, I will send my picture as well as my Identity, for you to know whom you are dealing with.

I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund, please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere Regards,

James Barry

I sent him my contact details. He replied.

Peter,

Your contact address.
Your full name along your direct telephone numbers.
Your company name if any.
Your ID.

Company Name. VELICO ORG
Contact Officer. James Barry

He gets a bit worried someone might be getting in on his scam.
Quote:

Dear Peter.

First of all thanks so much for your updatement. Kindly don't send any money to anybody expect I instruct you and also do not contact those people again saying they are connected to me and kindly forward me all the message they sent to you including their contact email and phone number.
Right now the cash are deposited in a security firm in UK but they can deliver the cash to your door step in Saudi Arabia if you want it this way.
The company in UK will be coming to deliver the cash to you through a courier company here in UK as soon as you provide your address for the delivery.
I try to open the attach files you sent to me but I could not view it may be you re-send it again.
Please do not contact anybody again expect me on here because they are many hijackers on internet.

Hope you have contact the company where the boxes of the cash are deposited in UK for them to deliver the boxes to your address in Saudi Arabia.

I can’t access the attachment may be you send it through your personal email address not your work email or you open another email and send it to me.

I await to hear from you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Hope you recieve my previous message to you that you should not contacted the people saying they are connected to me on here because they are internet hijackers.

I am the only person dealing with you on here. All you have to do now is for you to open a new email address for us to be communicating privately for the safety of this transaction.

Hope you have contact the company informations I forward to you on how to deliver the boxes of the cash to your address.

You can send me an email from you private email box since you are using your company email to send me an email.

Here is what I find in the attachment you sent to me.

I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:
This is what I find in the attachement you sent

DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY

32bit for Windows 95 and Windows NT

Technical File Information:

Image File Header

Signature: 00004550

Machine: Intel 386

Number of Sections: 0001

Time Date Stamp: 4802454c

Symbols Pointer: 00000000

Number of Symbols: 00000000

Size of Optional Header 00e0

Characteristics: File is executable (i.e. no unresolved external references).
Line numbers stripped from file.
Local symbols stripped from file.
32 bit word machine.
File is a DLL.

Image Optional Header

Magic: 010b

Linker Version: 7.10

Size of Code: 00000000

Size of Initialized Data: 002c3600

Size of Uninitialized Data: 00000000

Address of Entry Point: 00000000

Base of Code: 00001000

Base of Data: 00001000

Image Base: 00010000

Section Alignment: 00001000

File Alignment: 00000200

Operating System Version: 5.01

etc .. etc

Memory Needed: 2K

Quote:
Tony,
I am having problem with the e-mail because I am using wireless in my contractors office.
I don't know what your attachment is. Maybe there is an error at your end?
It says at the bottom
Memory Needed: 2K,
Maybe your PC doesn't have enough memory to open it.

I will try another. Or I will ask my secretary to send it.
BTW, Can you send me some form of identification please? Thanks for warning me about hijackers! God bless you.
Peter

Better not send any more renamed DLL's. I'll use a Unix binary file instead.

Quote:
Tony,
Ok. I am having trouble with e-mail becuase its hot here and my laptop keeps dying.
Do you know this guy James?
How does he have the money too?
I e-mailed him again and he says he 'is' your partner.
I am attaching the documents again. Did you use Microsoft Word or Macintosh.
I am using Apple Notebook. Can you send me your ID as well.
I am going home soon. Let me know what you want me to do.
Peter

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Can you see that he is a hijacker because he is sending my message to you.

Please read this below...

When I hear from you with the information stated, I will submit it to the security institution were the boxes are deposited in UK for your collection, and also I will make sure you are reached by the Company to enable you have the boxes in your position for an investment when you receive the boxes or you keep them for safety reasons. I don’t know this guy called James if I knew him I should have told you and also he is a liar to the called.
He hacks into my email box and get our conversation trying to get your information’s to for spamming because that is how they do on here.
I am you to contact the company on how to deliver the boxes of the cash to you in suadi Arabia for fast action.

Please get back to me if you are ready to contact the company.

Sgt Tony Benson.

A few pointless mails from him.

Quote:
Yes I am the second in command of the camp here.

Please get back to me for us to get things done.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it.

Sgt Tony Benson.

The Loot *gasp*

Quote:
I am out of the office now until the afternoon of 16th April, if you have an urgent enquiry please call switchboard or call me on my mobile=

P.Pann

Region 1
Saudi Armaco

Quote:
Hi Tony,
I'm in the car now on my blackberry.
What do you need from me?
I'm still getting e-mails from James. He isn't happy that you called him a liar!
I've made a western union transfer to him already today. I am just waiting for him to send proper ID.
He sent me photos like you did. Can you get a scan of your ID as soon as possible please.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Quote:
Dear P.Pann,

Thank you for using the Western Union Money TransferSM.

Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

MTCN: 4718838291
Date of Order: 14/04/2009
Amount Sent: $20,000
Receiver Name: James Barry

Quote:
Tony,
I'm getting ready to go out to a party tonight so I can't be long. There are going to be some nice looking women there. I know you army guys like your women fit!
I haven't sent him any money yet. I just set up the western union transaction for $20,000 and he needs to send me his ID.
He said he can't scan his ID either.
He did tell me not to talk with you and said you were a Hijacker! Although I don't believe that as you e-mailed me first.

Pete

Quote:
To: P Pann
Sent: Thursday, 16 April, 2009 16:13:51
Subject: Re: Don't contact any body..send me a message from your private email

Send me the details you use in sending the money to him today and i will like to total amount you have sent him and you muct not send him any money again

Quote:
Tony,
Dammit man. I can't change my e-mail that easily as its linked to blackberry and my office e-mail.
Can you contact me on another e-mail address? As it's your e-mail box he hijacked!
It's lucky you told me about this or I would have sent him the money. God bless you.

Can't you send your ID so I can move this cash to you. It can be a sort of business fund to get started.
Do you have a bank account in the UK?
Got to go, bottle of scotch ready for the party!

Pete

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Don't send him any money and make sure you stop all communications with him for security reasons or you open a new email address for we to communicate on here and hope you recieve the picture of the cash I sent to you.

Don't talk to him again and make sure you put your email to bounce him back when ever he email you again.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

How much did you send to him and where do you send the money to and how much

Quote:
Tony,
I tried to e-mail [email protected] and it just bounced back to me.
Who is this Van Basten guy!
I'm ready to send this $20k cash to you, but you don't seem to be in charge here!
Tell me the truth. This money was stolen! If so, I'm ok with that. I can help you get it out of the country.
Look just deal with me directly. We don't have to involve the other guy. I can arrange a truck and visa to U.A.E.
You must send me some ID to do this, or send me some fake ID that will work to get a visa made.
Sorry if I sound a bit drunk.
Peter

Now to annoy him by getting Van Bastwns e-mail wrong.

Quote:
Tony,
It's 9.44 pm here and I don't like to be messed about. You keep sending me contacts!
That e-mail bounced again! [email protected]
It said the mailbox doesn't exist.

If this guy doesn't give me some ID I'm going to send this cash to J Barry as he is not messing me about.
Peter

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your updatement. Sorry for the mistake of the company email due to what the officer in charge told me today Mr. Van Basten.

He said the company now has a new contact email address saying some spammers tried to obtain his information’s that is why he decides to have a new email address.

You can contact him with his private email for more details.

[email protected]

Mr. Van Basten is the man in charge to make sure the boxes get to your door step in Saudi Arabia.

You don’t have to worry about the $20k you are sending to me you can send it to the company in UK coming to deliver the boxes of the cash to you for their delivery charges and other fees.

You don’t have to worry because we have get the boxes deposited with Mr. Van company in UK but they will deliver it to you in Saudi Arabia for safe keeping till will finish our mission here in Iraq.

What do you mean to get a visa made?

Get back to me when you may have contact him.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:
Tony,
I can't just leave saudi on my U.S passport and turn up in the UK, so I would have to get a visa sorted out.
You would not be able to deliver the boxes to Saudi as you know. U.S army regulations, you can't move anything out of Iraq!. However as a contractor I can move them. That is why I was interested in this deal.
I finally scanned my Saudi drivers licence.
I don't know about this guy in the U.K and I don't trust brits!
Peter

Quote:
Dear Peter.

You are the one that made the mistake not me...

You send an email to [email protected] address instead [email protected] you misplace the N.

Correct this.

Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:
Dear Peter.

I understand what you are trying to say on here Peter, but you have to listen to me for you to get the boxes deliver to you in Saudi Arabia.

You don’t have to worry yourself by coming to UK to get the boxes because Mr. Van Basten will get it to you safe and fair without any problem.

First of all before the boxes leaves UK to Saudi the company will have to change the sticker on the boxes to your name as the new owner since we are still serving in Iraq because I and my partner name are been register in London high court as the owner.

The boxes will be coming to you through a diplomatic officer to your door step in Saudi Arabia which nobody even the customs in Saudi will search him as a diplomat officer who works under a government of a country due to their personality.

The boxes are in UK with Mr. Van Basten private company for security reasons so you don’t have to worry yourself.

Also note that I and my partner name are on the sticker of the boxes so the company needs to go change it to your name at London high court which we cost you some funds but Mr. Van will get back to you with the amount tomorrow morning when he resumes office.

Note that the sticker on the boxes need to be change to your name before leaving UK for security reasons for me and my partner not to be in trouble if the boxes get out of UK without changing the sticker to your name.

I and my partner also register the boxes as package containing film materials for shooting in US when will finish our missions in Iraq so that nobody will no what are in the boxes accept you and me including my partner

Also the diplomat officer will register the boxes as a package for films productions so no customs will searching him upon arrival and he will give you a call when he reaches Saudi Arabia.

Mr. Van will get back to you first thing tomorrow morning when he resumes office with more details.

Have a nice day my good friend peter.

We talk tomorrow morning.

Good Luck in your endeavors

Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:
Peter don't rush on this issue because it's late now in UK will get back to you first thing tomorrow morning.

We talk tomorrow.

Read my message to you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

He obviously got tired before I did.
The Saudi drivers licence I sent him was entirely in Arabic so unless hes fluent I guess it will pass.

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 22 times in total
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a bus pass

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowwow, we strongly discourage sending ID to the lads as they DO recycle them for their own purposes. You can be sure that driver's license will end up being used by the lad against a real victim.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan,
You are right. to my defence. The reason I used this was because it was pretty useless as any form of ID. I'm sure a 3 year old could provide better fake ID than this using Microsoft paint. Also the fact that it's written in scribbled arabic with no actual name listed. I've left enough clues for this moron to realise that he is being baited. Incorrect dates, changed company name. Ludicrous e-mails How do you suggest the handling of the ID request? I sent a faked DLL file, then I created some random byte file using linux command line with the command
cat /dev/urandom > document.docx (CTRL-C after a second or so), makes a nice useless file/
All I want him to do is send ID. So far all I've got is some stock pictures of some business man (middle aged George Bush lookalike) and some crap pictures of a box full of dollars.
I'm trying to come accross as some eccentric old idiot.
wowow
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm trying to come accross as some eccentric old idiot.

Have you met Gomer yet? Wink

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope but I bet he's a loon.

Any tips you can give me of how to handle this bait.

This is my first one. I read the letters and forum extensively before I started on this one. I used a few techniques I read about, such as making him think someone else was scamming me using his own scam.
Sending him faked up files which he can't open (although he managed to get some raw file info from the DLL, so I used a linux random byte file instead).
I've managed to get him off script several times. However looking a the English used, I'm sure there is more than one person involved here. Some of the e-mails are non-fluent in English and some reasonably fluent.
I faked up responding from a blackberry (never owned one) and faked a out-of-office message with a phone number , which I'm sure he's tried several times, although there may be some poor blighter in Saudi Arabia who is sick of his calls right now. I used the right country area code but a fake dial number. I faked messing up responding to his e-mail address. He made a boo-boo giving me a closed mailbox for his so called contact in the U.K. Was thinking, should I contact google telling them that this mailbox is being used for scam mail?
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep doing what you're doing, messing things up and wasting his time, just don't do the made up number thing as you may be involving innocent people in the baiting which is against the rules here.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am out of the office now until the afternoon of 17th April, if you have an urgent enquiry please call the switchboard.

P.Pann

Region 1
Amarco (Arabian American Oil Company)
Saudia Arabia

Quote:
To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 8:58:07
Subject: ARRANGEMENT......

16 Dixon Way Vision
Church Road , Neasden,
Brent , NW10 0AA United Kingdom .

Compliments of the day Sir.

We receive your email this morning when we resumes office by the way we have been contacted by Sgt Tony Benson saying someone is going to contact us concerning the boxes been deposited in our safe firm.

Sgt Tony Benson says you will be the new owner of the boxes now since they are still serving in Iraq .
Before we can deliver the boxes to your destination you will have to change the sticker on the boxes to your name as the owner before we can deliver the boxes to you anywhere in the world through our diplomat officer.
You will have to send us your full name and address for the secretary to go change the sticker on the boxes to your name as the new owner.

The cost of changing the sticker to your name will cost the sum of $2500 USD by the secretary today for your delivery to take off as soon as possible.
Also before the boxes depart to your destination we are going to forward you the airway bill as a comfirmations of the delivery at your destination.

You will have to send the $2500 via western union today to the secretary information’s for immediate changing of the sticker to your name.
Here is the details of the secretary you are going to use in sending the money via western union today.

Name. Pauline Owen.
16 Dixon Way Vision
Church Road , Neasden,
Brent , NW10 0AA United Kingdom .

Kindly get back to us when you may have sent the funds to her with details including the {MTCN} and senders name.

Yours Faithfully.
Van Basten.

Quote:
Van Basten,
I am on site today , in the desert, so I won't be able to send any payment today.
Also, is this your company address?
Please send me a Fax from your office confirming your business address and the identity of your secretary.
Also because I am in Saudi, Western Union are very concerned with terrorists reciving funds in Iraq.
Your will have to complete the enclosed identity document before I can set up the online payment.

Peter Pann

UK address and mobile number. If anyone can give them a call pretending to be me, I would appreciate it. I don't have a number. I'm going to get something set up with Skype which I'm told is the only real secure way.

This 'Van Basten' is a pretty poor liar his excuse for not sending a Fax is because their company was almost robbed by armed men Laughing

Quote:
Van Basten,
Are you telling me armed men came to your company in the UK?
You will need to fill out the form or western union will not send any money!
You will have to send some other form of company ID! My company e-mail is secure and as I am in Saudi I am unlikely to organize someone to steal the money!
Why are you wasting my time, I am very busy on oil contracts here in Saudi. I did not have this trouble from SGT Tony. Tell him to e-mail me about this!
With the file.
1) You will need the latest version of Microsoft Word, if you use an old version the file will not open.
Tell me what documents program you use and I will send it in that format. I can't send any other file type from my BlackBerry!
2) I will ask my secretary to call your secretary later when I get back to the office.

Peter

Quote:
To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 11:43:51
Subject: RE: ARRANGEMENT......

You will have to try your possible best for you to send the money today to the secretary for her to go change the sticker on the boxes to your name.

I want you to know our firm is a private firm here in UK. we deals on private issues about this kind of deal for security reasons in order for hijackers and armed men not to come to our firm and get people package and run away which may cuase probelm for us so we are doing this very confidential.

Also note that we don't use fax ion our company due to what happen a week ago which we send our informations to people via fax and they come to our company trying to rob us but the security men on duty fire them with arms which make them to run away so please sorry for this due to the protections of your friend boxes.

Note sir that you are not sending any money to iraq you are only sending money to UK for changing the sticker on the boxes to your name by today or first thing tomorrow morning.

I tried to open the files you sent but hard to open. you can make the payment this way by going to western union to send the money to the secretary informations.

van Basten.

Quote:
Van Basten,
My secretary says she has uploaded the worldpay reciept in the U.S.A.

You can download this file. Get back to me with your ID and I will put the payment through.

Peter

Quote:
To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 12:43:51
Subject: RE: Send Western Union Payment to Van Basten.

Hi Peter,
I have put the payment through as arranged and just waiting for your Fax of your partners ID.

I have added this address to your contact list.

Name. Pauline Owen.

16 Dixon Way Vision

Church Road , Neasden,
Brent , NW10 0AA United Kingdom

Here is the receipt from Western Union.

----------------------------------------

Dear T.Belle,

Your money transfer has not been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

MTCN: 4718838291
Date of Order: 17/04/2009
Amount Sent: $2,500
Receiver Name: Pauline Owen

Yay, they idiotically tried to get that file I uploaded and I got an I.P.

63.117 NIGERIA
ARIAVE SATCOM LTD

Who would have thought!

Hehe, they had a good browse of the fake site. Think I'll give them the fake virus message.

Quote:

Kindly use microsoft word 2005 or 2003 and acrobat- reader to send the files.

Make sure you send it 3 times with the details upward for us to be able to downlond the files and see the details.

Also make sure the words are written in English for more understanding. Please Sir kindly send us the senders name of the person who transfer the money to her informations.

Van Basten.

Quote:

I cannot open your e-mail becuase it says it has a virus!!
http:///XXXXXX/uploads/docs.docx
All the information is in this document!!

Peter

Quote:
To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 13:20:38
Subject: Send us the senders name.......

Please Sir send us the senders name for her to go pick up the money in order for her to get to the high court this afternoon to register your name on the sticker as the new owner of the boxes.
Send us the senders name.
Van Basten.

Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.

62.173.49.38 NIGERIA LAGOS
IPNX NIGERIA LIMITED IWIRELESSNG.NET

another I.P from lagos. all redirecting to a fake virus message.

5 spam mails all asking for secretarys contact. The W.U receipt bait surely worked.

Quote:
Van,
The office e-mail server is now down due to a virus. Somehow my secretary got a virus in her inbox which has affected the company server!
We think it came from your e-mail!
You will have to send ID to me now or the transaction will be cancelled and I will loose $400.
If you DO NOT send your contacts ID,
I CANNOT COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION!
These are not MY rules this is the law of the country!
I am not used to dealing with the UK so I am not sure what your aws are. SEND ID NOW or you can forget the deal!

Peter

Quote:
To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 14:34:22
Subject: your secretary email keep bouncing...get back to us

Sir.
Belle email keep bouncing back may be you tell her to send us the senders name with the informations.
You have to act fast before the court close for the day.
Van.

Quote:
From micheal efosa Fri Apr 17 08:22:55 2009

In regards of my workers in UK.

The person I put in charge of my safe firm in UK whose name is Mr. Van
Basten contact me at my hospital bed saying you want Identification
before you send the money for the changing of the sticker to your
name.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed
for my heart surgery due to my heart failure.

I personally put Mr. Van in charge of the safe firm since I am not
capable of been at office.

Mr. van also told me he should have forward you his Id but it’s now
for renewal that is why he couldn’t send it to you and he also told me
he can’t reveal any secret to you for he has to get in touch with me
to explain to me as the boss.

I have attached a copy of my Id to you below and you can move on with
the deal between you and him and feel free to contact me any time of
the day.

Have a nice day.

Efosa Micheal.

Mod edit to make more reader friendly. Cherrie

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowwow...could you please use the edit function to add to your post, otherwise the readers can't make head nor tails of it....Cheers Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so taking his original JPG and on unix command line.

Code:

cat MICHEAL EFOSA PASSPORT.jpg | sort > MICHEAL EFOSA PASSPORT2.jpg

That will sort the binary data and make it unusable but exactly the same size Smile
then rename it to the original file name.

It's probably the same guy but I want another I.P address.

Quote:
Efosa,
Who are you? You say you have been put in charge by Van Basten.
Are you a Hijaker!!
I will not communicate with an unknown person. You sent me a file with a virus in it as I cannot open it.

Peter

Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 16:22:55
Subject: From Van Basten Boss Mr Micheal Efosa

In regards of my workers in UK.

The person I put in charge of my safe firm in UK whose name is Mr. Van
Basten contact me at my hospital bed saying you want Identification
before you send the money for the changing of the sticker to your
name.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed
for my heart surgery due to my heart failure.

I personally put Mr. Van in charge of the safe firm since I am not
capable of been at office.

Mr. van also told me he should have forward you his Id but it’s now
for renewal that is why he couldn’t send it to you and he also told me
he can’t reveal any secret to you for he has to get in touch with me
to explain to me as the boss.

I have attached a copy of my Id to you below and you can move on with
the deal between you and him and feel free to contact me any time of
the day.

Have a nice day.

Efosa Micheal.

The poor sick Micheal Efosa.

Yes I know the virus didn't come from your end, there is no virus fool.

Quote:

Compliment of the day Sir.

The virus did not come from my end and this is the reasons I told you to beware of hijackers trying to know what we are discussing on here in order to come and rob us after they get some vital information’s from us.

Also I want you to know I am not the owner of the firm, I was put in charge to take care of things on behalf of my boss who is on sick bed Mr. Micheal Efosa.

I have contacted him to send you his id in order for you to proceed with the transfer of the funds via western union today and moreover my id is under renewal that is why I was unable to send it to you before contacting my boss.

By now my boss should have forward you his id and make sure you send me the sender’s name of the person who sends the funds.

If you want to send any details make sure you send it via acrobat reader.

Van Basten

Yes I'll try to send you e-mail via Acrobat reader, you lamer!! along with the faked file now changed to PDF extension (oh lovely file did your work today) , Van Basten (or Marco) can also try answering a nonsense question from experts-exchange.

Quote:

Van Basten,
I have been trying to send you mail via Acrobat reader for three hours now. I have read the website and it's impossible.
Go to the website and see for yourself. Here is the PDF.

On the website it reads

"My question is basic, I have read alot and mostly I see no but if I create a pdf with Adobe LiveCycle Designer can. This PDF will have an email button that will send the entire pdf when pressed to an email, I can get it to
work in Adobe Professional, can it work in Adobe Reader??
"

Peter

Yes that is a genuine question on experts exchange
And welcome back Tony you old loon.

Quote:

To:
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 18:10:01
Subject: We have to get things done today...

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I have been so much angry when I heard from Mr. Van and you that things are not working out the way we expect.

I contact Mr. Van to know what is wrong but he said you keep on requesting for his id before you can send the funds for the changing of the sticker to your name.

He also told me his id is on renewal that is the reasons he was unable to send you his Id before discussing with his boss which is the owner of the firm to sending his Id to you for you to transfer the $2500.

He also stated that his boss contacted you but you refuse in talking to him which I am so glad of you because we have to be very careful due to the nature of this transaction.

I have discussed with Mr. Van and he has send me the Id of his boss for you to know things are for real.

The name of the owner of that firm is Micheal Efosa from New York but now on sick bed that is the reasons why he put Mr. Van in charge of his firm so you have to make things done today.

Here is the Id of the owner of the firm below.
Make sure you get back to me when you make the payment via western union including conformations for me to know you send the funds.
We have to get things done today Peter for us not to pay more dumorages

Sgt Tony Benson

Hi Tony,
I think they must have sent you an infected file as well. My anti-virus is telling me you sent a virus e-mail attachment. Can you check this file again.
Can you check your inbox for viruses now!!
I am asking my secretary to find you somewhere to upload it.

Peter

It's late but lets bother Van the Man again.

Quote:
Van,
The senders name was

T.Belle

Why have you been wasting my time today? You told me to make a Western Union transaction to your secretary, and now you want it to your boss!!
You have lost me $400 in charges. If you want me to send the $2500 again you will have to pay for half the costs. Send $200 to me and this will pay for my loss funds today!
If you refuse this small amount the deal will be off. As you are a respectable company I expect you to forward me the funds via Western Union by end of tomorrow.

P.Pann

----------------------------------------

Dear T.Belle,

Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

MTCN: 4738338291
Date of Order: 17/04/2009
Amount Sent: $2,500
Receiver Name: Micheal Efosa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exchange rate* 1.9061199 USD
Local currency pay out = Not Advised

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Van's tired Smile
Double e-mail hit.

Quote:

Sir.

I only send you the Id of my boss. I did not told you to send the funds to my boss since you said you want an Id for verifications that is why I forward you the Id of my boss.

Do not pick the money or you have pick up the money...Kindly send me your secretary full name so that I can track the funds you sent.

Van

And you want a text file full of binary rubbish as well. Oh nice.

Quote:

Sir.

I think this is issue have been causing us alot of problem here. Why can you do it this way.

Write down the info on your notepad and send it to me via email or you use acrobat reader because time is going.

Let me know if you are still going to send the funds to change the sticker to your name for I am tired of all this problem.

Van

Quote:

Van,
You are tired!! What about me. You and your company have messed me around all day!
What is wrong with your people! You send me viruses and useless ID I can't even open. And you have not completed the form yet.

As I explained to you. Western Union require the ID OF THE PERSON WHO IS PICKING UP THE MONEY! NOT THEIR BOSS, NOT THEIR SISTER AND DEFINATELY NOT A DISTANT COUSIN TWICE REMOVED!

I am going to bed now. I have had a long day and wasted $400 in fees which I have asked you to refund me half of!
Learn to read your e-mail!
Send me the ID of the person collecting the money with a signature on a photograph of that person so this can be validated at the Western Union office.
If not the deal is off!

Peter

Quote:

Van,
For the last time, the full name is Belle Tinker my secretary.
Do not e-mail me again without the proper ID.

Peter

ah Tony. Thanks for the kind offer pal!
Quote:

Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 21:38:40
Subject: Re: We have to get things done today...

Dear Peter.

Mr Van get back to me saying he think you are not serious about getting the boxes that you are giving him more stress saying you requested for an Id which he sent to you and now you complain saying he should send you $200 for the mistake been done.

He said you are to send the money to her secretary not his boss for her secretary will be the one to get the sticker change to your name at the high court.

If you know you are no more interested tell me because I have already found some who is willing to help and even send $3000 for the changing of the sticker to his name including paying the secretary the sum of $500 for the Job be done.

It's easy for you to send money in saudi arabia rather that you giving excuses.

Good Day.

Sgt Tony Benson

He gets the fake out-of-office reply till tomorrow.

Quote:

Hi Tony,
Are you telling me this is my fault!! You set me up with this MORON Van Basten.
I asked him TWO SIMPLE THINGS.

1) Give me the NAME of the person who would be receiving the Western Union payment.
2) Send me the ID OF THE PERSON COLLECTING THE MONEY AT THE WESTEN UNION OFFICE as they will check the ID.
I don't care whos ID you send as long as it is VALID ID AND THE ID OF THE PERSON COLLECTING THE MONEY.
Does VAN BASTEN not have any employees with any sense at all!!

Intead he gets his poor boss out of his hospital bed to e-mail me and scan his ID. Then he gets me to send $2500 to his boss.
Each failed transaction today has cost me $200.
I am $400 out of pocket. So either

SEND ME THE ID OF THE PERSON COLLECTING THE MONEY.
or REFUND ME $400 and we will go our seperate ways.
Yu know I am good for the money or you would not have contacted me!

You obviosuly don't want this deal to go down!

Peter

Another plead from Tony and he's killed off Van Basten, enter
Mr. Ravi
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Since things are not going well with you and the officer in charge Mr. Van I think we should deal directly with the owner of the firm.

Also note the company is a working class company making sure clients gets the package at their destination.

I have a discussion with the owner of the firm 15 minutes ago which he told his partner Mr. Ravinarayana Prasad is in London right now and will be going to the firm tomorrow morning to sort things.

The owner of the firm told me that he and Mr. Ravi set up the company to earn some funds so Mr. Ravi has joint ventures with the company.

He also forward me the Id of Mr. Ravi for you to send the money to him tomorrow morning so that he can pick up the money by himself in London and go register your name at the court as the new owner of the boxes.

Bear it in mind that this safe firm is a private firm working confidential in order for armed men not to come to their firm to rob them due to what happen to them earlier.

You will have to send the money to Mr. Ravi information’s via western union first thing tomorrow morning.

Full name. Ravi Narayana Prasad.

Address. 16 Dixon Way Vision

Church Road, Neasden, Brent, NW10 0AA United Kingdom.

I have attached the ID of Mr. Ravi below to you

He will pick up the money tomorrow and go register your name as the new owner of the boxes on the sticker since we are still serving in Iraq.

Hope we have solved the problem now and I pray for us to get things done.

Waiting for you good answer…
Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:
Dear Mr Tony Benson,
As Peter does not work on Saturday he has asked me to handle this for him.
I will need you to send me the ID and a signed letter on company notepaper of the person you are sending to collect the payment from Western Union.
We are also billing you for $200 for the cost of the failed transactions.
Once this has been paid I will put through another transaction of $2,500. We cannot afford to keep paying out for transactions if they are not confirmed by your office.
If these stipulations are not met, no further transactions will be made,
I have also created you with a login to our payments facility to make this payment.
Please be aware this payments transfer facility is for company use only, and Tony has asked me to give you use of it. As billions of dollars pass through the payments facility it is imperative that you do not give this login to anyone else as they may be able to freely transfer millions of dollars anywhere in the world without trace.
http://XXXXXXXXX/secure/
Username: tony
Password: bensonbenson

Yours sincerely,
T Belle
Personal Assistant to Head of Consulting
P.Pann
Amarco U.S.A
Mi.

30 seconds later the secure site got a hit from
195.225.63.117 NIGERIA ARIAVE SATCOM LTD

Code:
[Fri Apr 17 23:02:20 2009] [error] [client 195.225.63.117] user  not found: /secure/
[Fri Apr 17 23:02:28 2009] [error] [client 195.225.63.117] user  not found: /secure/
[Fri Apr 17 23:02:46 2009] [error] [client 195.225.63.117] user  not found: /secure/
[Fri Apr 17 23:03:07 2009] [error] [client 195.225.63.117] user tony not found: /secure/
[Fri Apr 17 23:03:18 2009] [error] [client 195.225.63.117] user tony not found: /secure/

Quote:

Dear Mr Tony Benson,
I forgot to advise you that the payment system will not be activated until you send me the appropriate documentation, can you fill out this G51 form. The I.T people tell me the system will be down for a few hours.
T.Belle

Tony doesn't seem to like my P.A.

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: "Tinker Belle"
Subject: Re: Payment system
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:25:53 -0700

I am not dealing with you expect Mr Peter.

Bye.

Mr Tony Benson,
Peter will not be back in the office until Monday then he is flying back to the U.S.A.
If you do not procced with the payment and fill in the form provided then you will not receive the $2,500, it is that simple.
I am advising him of your very rude communication with me.
Please send me the ID and the name of the person we will be dealing with.
T Belle

Sgt Tony

Beavering away to knock up a quick one page corporate site. I'll get round to makign a fully flushed one soon.

Dare you to log in again SGT Tony Benson.

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: "Tinker Belle"
Subject: Re: Payment system
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:41:08 -0700

You will have to send the money to Mr. Ravi information’s via western union first thing tomorrow morning.

Full name. Ravi Narayana Prasad.

Address. 16 Dixon Way Vision

Church Road, Neasden, Brent, NW10 0AA United Kingdom.

I have attached the ID of Mr. Ravi below to you

Sgt

I'm bored with Mr. Ravi already. Let's try to get rid of the need for Mr. Ravi by giving him an easier way to get the loot.

Quote:

Mr Tony Benson,
The secure gateway is now active as you have provided ID, you still have not sent me a signed document with your company logo. I'm sure Mr Ravi could as he is in the U.K.
Please ask him to e-mail me.

Username: tony
Password: bensonbenson

This new system is the height of technology. It is linked to international police databases in Asia and Africa so we do not have problems like yourselves with criminals.
Two people were caught last year in Ghana and brought to the U.S.A for trail on fraud charges. They are now serving 40 years imprisonement.
They had agents waiting for the criminals to log in. As soon as they did they were arrested in an Internet Cafe.
So I hope they catch the people who tried to rob you.
All the details will be on the site once you log in.
T Belle

Think I scared him off Confused

Quote:

Hi Tony,
I am playing golf today so you will have to talk to Belle to get the transaction through.
However she tells me you are being extremely rude to her. That is not the sort of behaviour I would expect from an army sergeant.
I asked her to give you details of the secure payment system. We will not need to send a payment via Western Union if you use the online system.
All you do is provide a company bank account number and identification which will be scanned by police computers and the payment will be sent directly to the bank of the ID holder.

I am sure this is easier for you. Please keep this login very secure as it would be easy for criminals to transfer millions of dollars to any account they choose.

Peter

Faked up secure site which he can now log in to .. if he dares. One thing he doesn't know is that most of us don't suffer the extreeme paranoia that comes with being nasty little criminal beings. Hopefully he is seeing 'agents' around every corner. Or he might be sleeping soundly in his bed.

I hear the sound of a puckering sphincter.

Quote:

Sent: Saturday, 18 April, 2009 2:48:15
Subject: what do you mean

what do you mean by.............will be scanned by police computers

Quote:

Tony,
Hi Tony. You should know being in the army. Anyone who tries to log into the secure site illegally, or with any attempt to steal, even if they do not actually get into the site, it is traced via their Internet connection. As you already know, all computers are easily traced, and it is only the really stupid criminals in places like Africa and Asia where they think they can still get away with it!
As you know, they have satellites now that can see an ant on the ground from 50 miles up.
If these people are traced, then Agents from the Oil company will work with local police to track down these people. As they have stolen billions of dollars from the oil companies. These Arab billionaires are worse than governments. They want to chop the hands off thieves as it is in Sharia law.
I heard that one guy went to log onto his PC and they had put a bug inside it, and recorded him for days. They had all the evidence they needed. They said that guy disappeared one day and his family did not find him. All they found was a piece of his skin on the keyboard he was using.
I don't know if this is true but they will pay anything to catch these criminals. Please send the correct forms to Belle and we can complete this transaction.

Have a good day,
Peter

Quote:

Dear Mr Tony Benson,
Sorry to get back to you so late. I must apologise for Peter.
I want to tell you something in confidence so that we can complete this transaction.
Peter lost his wife last year and he now suffers from depression. This means he often drinks a lot of whiskey in the evenings.
He is quite a wealthy man and does not really have any need for this money, but he wants to help you out of consideration for you guys fighting in Iraq.
He feels strongly that you are doing a good job.
He has not explained the system to you very well. So I will do so.
I have given you access to the secure system so that you may make withdrawals yourself to any bank account.
However, I must enter the bank account name and number into the system for you. This is to stop any one person making withdrawals of funds without authorization from the company.
The withdrawal limit is a maximum of $100,000 USD per transaction unless I add you to the top security list. You will have to send me your own passport photo for me to do that.
If you provide your passport photo the maximum is $2,000,000 USD.

Please e-mail me for any more information,

Belle

Now you will really regret greedily typing that login 30 seconds after I sent the link to you. Enter our helpful Tech support.

Quote:

Dear Tony Benson,
Your computer has logged into the secure system when you automatically installed the software.
It will now regularly update us with your security data from your PC and will be tracked by police computers.
To help you use the system I have made some notes for you.
If you look at the graphic I have sent to you, log into to the system with your username and password.
Then log in on the main screen with.
username: tony
password: bensonbenson
See attached picture.
Then you will get an e-mail from the system to confirm your mailbox.
You must then send your bank account number to the account holder.
Account Name: Belle Tinker
E-mail: [email protected]
You may use any bank account number you wish as long as it is valid or the money will not go anywhere and stay in the system.
If you have an offshore bank account this will be fine.
Have a nice day.
Rajiid Priyani
Technical Support
Amarco I.T Division

He still hasn't tried to log in since his first failed attempt.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

I will like to know if you can come to Dubai to meet the officer to get the boxes from him because we can’t afford to pay demurrages on the boxes if you don’t send the $2500 via western union to UK.

Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Do they have a contact in Dubai? Interesting.
My secretarys e-mail box has been closed so I'll have to give him some excuse just in case he's been mailing it.

Quote:

Hi Tony,
Sorry to get back to you so late pal. I have been playing golf today and drinking with the guys from the club. I've sent you some pictures of Riyadh intl golf club.
You should come and give us a game as soon as you finish your tour.
As to meeting in Dubai, you will have to talk to Belle as she does my schedule. I am flying back to the states on Monday for a week. Then I will be back via U.A.E, so it is possible I can meet your guy there. She has had some trouble with her e-mail due to viruses so I will forward this message for her to get back to you.
I thought Belle set you up on the secure web site for the $2500? You should have had the money in minutes. Log on there and see how it goes.

Pete

This guy never gives up, I'm going to have to make him cry mother.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I am not delaing with Belle expect only you so you are to tell me when you will be able to come to dubia to meet the officer and get the boxes from him.

I will never deal with Belle expect you and if she even email me I won’t response for the safe and security of this transaction.

Kindly go to western union office yourself and send the $2500 to UK.

Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Tony,
I don't understand what you mean by 'You are not dealing with Belle?'. She is my personal assistant and arranges most things for me. I am a very busy man and don't have time for all of this. You have already wasted a day of my time, infected my, and my staff mailboxes with virus e-mail attachments. You have also lost me $400 in transfer fees which I have told you. If you do not forward me the $200 I shall not make any more transfers. Either get your people in the UK to send me $200 or else we can forget this whole thing.
I also explained to you. This is Saudi Arabia! We don't have a branch of Western Union at the corner of every street.
Belle has set up the facility to the secure site where all you have to do is log in and press one or two keys and the transfer of funds will be made. What part of this don't you understand!
Peter Pann

P.S Stop getting your staff to e-mail me as they have very bad English sometimes its hard to understand what the hell they are talking about. Are they Iraqi!!

Apologies to any fluent English speaking Iraqis out there. This is said in the context of the e-mail that Tony is working in Iraq.

Quote:

Hi Tony,

I have had this rather disturbing message from the security company. Remember when you told me someone had hijacked your mailbox. Maybe they are this gang they are talking about. I think we should reorganize our plans. Let your company know to keep the money safe. As you know I am flying to the states tomorrow evening and I will e-mail you Later.
By then this gang will probably be dead or in prison. The Oil Company never fail to track these guys down anywhere in the world.
Most of the guys they employ are ex-U.S marines who really hate criminals.
As well as the Nigerian police who don't want criminals to ruin their oil exports. these guys have no chance.

Anyways I'll get back to you when I get home,

Take care,

Peter

----- Forwarded Message ----
To:
Sent: Sunday, 19 April, 2009 16:57:44
Subject: Illegal Usage of Account

Dear Peter Pann,
It was brought to our attention that your secure account may be the target of a criminal gang we have been seeking in Nigeria.
We the Oil Company and local law enforcement have tracked them down to houses and Internet cafes in Nigeria, the capital Lagos and surrounding.
Most of the gang are young men who we are not that interested in. They tried to arrest two of the gang yesterday morning, however those men were murdered by members of their own gang because they had logged in or 'tried' to log into the secure system and the gang did not want to be traced via these men.
We are issuing a system wide alert looking for a young black male, in his early twenties to mid thirties who dresses quite casually and has contracts in the UK who have been traced to addresses in London.
We will spare no time or money until these persons are brought to justice. In the meantime your login has been suspended pending investigation.
Kind Regards,
Chief of Security
Owa Tadi Kiyam
Head of Security
Saudi Amarco

If he hasn't had palputations by now Smile.

Quote:
Dear Peter.

Yes we should recorginise our plan on this transaction for only me and you should be discussing about this transaction on with your personnal assistance Belle because I won’t discuss any thing with her on here also if she contact me I won’t respond expect you.

Yes I knew you are flying to the state today and as soon as you get there kindly find a western union money transfer yourself at your location and send it to the informations I gave you since you are not in Saudi Arabia at the moment.

Right now I have now money but you can send the sum of $2300 and deduct the $200 from it and send it to UK when you reach State today for I will talk to the officer incharge that I will reimburse him back when I get paid.

Get back to me when you reach today.

Sgt Tony Benson.

This guy is unbelievable.

Quote:

Tony,
Unfortunately my flight has been delayed so I'm stuck in the airport for at least 7 hours.

I should be arriving at O'Hare in about 24 hours where I will be having a bath, a glass of whiskey and then at least eight hours sleep.
After the e-mail from the security company I am very suspicious of other people viewing our e-mail transactions. Please delete all e-mails from me from your mailbox. I have done so here.
Did you read the e-mail from the security company? Who do you think this gang is?
I can see why a Nigerian gang would be targeting us due to the amount of money involved.

In the matter of the Western Union payment. I won't deduct anything from the transaction because if I put the transaction through and it fails 'again'.I will loose another $200!!

So it's either,

reimburse my company $200

or

give me your personal details and I will make the payment to you alone. You can receive the funds in Iraq

or

you could have someone meet me at Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport and I could give them cash. Do you know anyone in the U.S?

Otherwise 'no transaction will be made'!

Tony you look like an affluent guy, and $200 is a paltry sum of money.
Get your finger out and do the right thing to fix the problem between us,

Pete.

Lol. He mentions Owa Tadik Kiyam twice (Oh What a Dick I am).
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Sorry about your flight but I knew by now you should have tidy up things. I wish you safe journey to the state.

Yes I suspect they are viewing our conversation which I have deleted all your emails to me as been stated by you for security reasons.

They are targeting us but all have stopped now so you are to make things confidential neither on here nor for you going about and telling people about this and that is the reasons I refuse to talk to your personal assistance at the first place.

You are I should be the ones discussing this deal rather than you involving some else when you want to send the $2500 to London.

I want you to know you are a man of honor so you don’t have to complain about the $200 due to what happen that you said no western union branch at your location which makes you to transfer the funds online.

I and my partner have used all the funds with us in paying for the last demurrage placed on these boxes by the company last month and we haven’t get paid due to the financial problem in the world.

That is the reasons I told you to deduct the $200 from the western union money you are sending to UK for I am going to discuss with the officer that I am going to reimburse him back when he arrives in Saudi or any where in the world.

Peter you are not suppose to send money to me in Iraq expect to UK to the company for them to deliver the boxes to you without any delay from them when they register your name on the sticker of the boxes as the new owner since we are still serving in Iraq in order to avoid demurrages.

You will be the one to send the remaining $2300 by yourself to UK when you arrive tomorrow at any western union location in Chicago for the company for to go register your name on the sticker of the boxes as the full owner before they depart to your destination.

I have no one in Chicago that you can send the money to for I am still in Iraq serving.

Note: I will not be dealing with your personal assistance and other person expect you in this deal and that is the reasons I contacted you only for a help without involving any body but you are messing things up on here for you involving people which I also receive message from Chief of security Owa Tadi Kiyam which I have no business with him.

When you arrive tomorrow kindly get back to me in order to forward you the details you are going to use in sending the remaining $2300 via western union to UK at any western union location yourself at the airport.

As soon as you reach Chicago kindly find a store where they send westen union and send the money to UK at store without involving any body because I don’t trust your personal assistance and Owa Tadi Kiyam because they may be targeting our transaction and reveling it to Hijackers trying to know details about this transaction so trust nobody for now until you receive the boxes yourself with confidential ways without no body knowing that you receive the boxes.

Make sure you get back to me tomorrow so that I can forward you the information’s to wire the $2300 to UK and make sure you have find a western union store where you will go pay the funds in cash for the transfer.

I will wait to hear from you tomorrow.

Good Luck.

Sgt Tony Benson.

I will have to direct him to the new web site.
Quote:

Tony,
Very tired from flight. Only 3 hours sleep.
I have contacted my bank and asked them to set up access to an online account for your company in the UK.
I am waiting for that.
As I said to you before, five times. I do not make personal transactions. I do all my banking via the Internet because I am always travelling.
I'm not in the mood for being told what to do.
Also I don't care if I lost $200 or $1. I can see you are not a reasonable person and your company seems malicious if they cannot organize collection from Western Union which I have already had my assistant do twice. You owe me $200. Your company in the UK can pay that.
Also my personal assistant is trusted, and I am extremely insulted about the way you talk about her. I don't know this Mr Kiyam from the security company and have not responded to his e-mails.
Don't accuse me of messing things up by involving other people! You are the one who put me in contact with that idiot Van Basten, Mr. Ravinarayana Prasad , and Micheal Efosa.
I will contact you again when I have made the arrangements!
Peter

Leesen very carefully I shall say zees only vonce ....
Quote:

Sent: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009 15:50:36
Subject: Re: Listen very carefully..........

Dear Peter.

Thank so much for your message. How was your trip hoped you enjoy it.

I am you to know that the company in UK is not my company. The boxes are been deposited with them in UK for security reasons of the boxes.

Yes I knew you are always traveling but the transaction between us is confidential which can make you send the $2300 to the company in UK.

Please stop lying peter because you did not send the money at all. I tracked the money at western union money transfer site which they stated that they have no transactions with the number provide so why lying peter or do you think I am a kid.

If you know you are not interested then forget about this deal rather then you frustrating me on here for no reasons and why can’t you follow my instructions for once so that you can get the boxes in your possessions but you keep on saying rubbish.

Now you lied to me saying you lost $200 for no reasons and please stop the game. Also note that I can’t deal with your assistance expect you.

Why are you calling Mr. Ravin an idiot which I forward you his id to send the funds but you keep on rounding like ball playing me for a fool?
Good Day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

"but you keep on rounding like ball playing me for a fool?"
Yes indeedy, and fools like you are to be played with. You can't even remember the names of your own creations. Most probably because you are the fourth person working on this scam.
Can anyone verify checking MTCN numbers from the web! Seems very insecure if this is possible. Have they blagged a Western Union account, or do they send some minion to the local office. They've probably bribed people in the local office anyways. I can imagine the queues of scammers outside Western Union every day. LOL.

This will wind him up.
Accidentally on purpose sent message to him along with another bunch of fake addreses my so-called freinds.

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Back in the states for a week. Haven't got time to sort things out so sending a global e-mail and wow, checked my lottery numbers this morning and the big win came up. I've just picked up a share of the Mega Millions.

http://www.illinoislottery.com/

$8,340,000 smackeroonies!

WOOHOO

I'm having a party at mine on Saturday , I'll e-mail you guys individually the details.
Gonna quit the job and move to vegas!

Pete

and another to him
Quote:

Tony,
I have never been so insulted. Who do you think you are!
Those transactions were made by my assistant, not me and on our company system, as I told you twice.
If you couldn't track them then you have a problem on your end.
Somethings come up anyways and probably not going to bother dealing with you any more.

Peter

Think he finally woke up.

Quote:

Bye

A full week later

Quote:

Will you be able to come to Dubia next week.

Sgt Tony Benson

Now you'll have to pay big time .. gunning for a trophy or nothing

Quote:

Hi Tony,
Been rather busy lately with the lottery win. If you are still up for the deal. You will have to do two things though. Get the person who will be meeting me to send a passport scan and a photo. In the photo they must show clearly a sign written that they will show at the airport in Dubai.
The sign must clearly read

"Peter Pann and Tinker Belle" coming to Dubai

I will not recognize any other person sent to meet me. When that person meets me I will transfer the monies to them via brown envelope. The best idea would be to calculate all the expenses that would be incurred by myself and I will make one payment. This is easier than lots of small payments like $2300.

Peter

Hes back again and wants to 'rap' this up. Smile Yeah, I'm down with the hood.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

I have come to a conclusion with the company in UK if they can transfer the boxes to united state so that you can get the boxes at your possessions but they only said the boxes can only be move to their annex office in Canada.

Note that the company doesn’t send ID of their representatives via internet for spammers not to use it, if you know you are going to depart to Canada after you speak to the officer in Canada then no problem they will be waiting for you.

When you are going to Canada you are to hold the sum of $15, 000, 00 USD for the handling charges of the officer and their fees also.

Since you are in US now I know it will be possible for you to move to Canada to meet the officer and get the boxes from him in order to rap this up without any further delay.

Kindly get back to me if you are ready so that we can forward you the necessary details.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I am due to fly back to Saudi in two weeks to finish my contractual obligations. However I could come to Canada.

My request still stands.
Get the person who will be meeting me to send a passport scan and a photo. In the photo they must show clearly a sign written that they will show at the airport.
The sign must clearly read

"Peter Pann and Tinker Belle" coming to Canada

I will not accept the 'no ID' argument. Ask yourself!
Would you give $15,000 to someone you have never met before?

I am glad you are no longer messing about with small payments. I trust there will be no further expenses after payment of the $15,000?

Please do not waste my time in the business Tony.

Peter Pann

A few dys wait this time, they might have changed perps on me and still wanting a meet.
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. They can’t send you their ID until they speak with you on phone to know who they are dealing with for security reason or do you think they will just send you their ID without knowing who you are.

They will really show and also they will tell you where to meet them in order to release the boxes for you and they will give you a number to call when you reach Canada so that they can pick you up.

I think only you should and meet them rather than involving your assistant Belle in going with you to Canada which you wants her to know the content of this transaction.

You will discuss with them on phone before you make the trip to Canada to meet them this weekend for you to be rest of mind and 100% assured that the transactions is for real.

Yes there will be no other payment after the $15,000 after you meet them in Canada.

Get back to me if you are ready to speak to the officer before you make the trip to Canada.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,

Send me a contact number now and I will call them as soon as I am free of these damn meetings. There is no point me making arrangements until I know myself what I am doing. After your past track record I'm not travelling from Chicago to Canada only to find nobody is there,

Peter

I think I'll make this sound a bit more urgent.

Quote:

Tony,
Why do you take so fucking long to reply to your e-mails! I've been sitting here for three hours waiting for your response and a phone number for these guys. I really don't have time to piss about with you any more. This deals been hanging around your ass for weeks now and you haven't given me more than piss poor excuses. If this is how Iraq is being run then god knows how the country is going to survive,
I've got enough money to be getting on with and I don't really need your damn boxes of cash. I've been trying to do you a favour as a buddy.It's obvious you need my help more than I need yours or else the money would be safely in your bank account now.
Get me the ID of the guy who's going to meet me in Canada or you can stick the money up your ass.

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Sorry for my late response for I have been so busy all day and night at the camp here in Iraq.

Here is the contact detail of the Annex office of the company below that is going to send you the contact phone number of the Officer in Canada.

Contact Officer Van Ooster.

Contact Email.

They will get back to you when they read from you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

"Van Ooster", lol, his original go between Van Basten. Got to add this AKA to the list.

Quote:

Hope you have contact the company to forward you the phone number of the officer in canada.

Contact Email.

Officer. Van Ooster.

Have a nice weekend.

Sgt Tony Benson

No not yet, I'll make them wait.

Quote:

Van Ooster,
Tony Benson gave me your contact. You have not sent any details to me. I am a busy man.
P.Pann

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Since you are in Dubai now I think this is the best way for us to round this up so that you get the boxes over their in Dubai for the safe keeping.

I don’t know any person that is in this field you mention below may be you contact some of your friends in any part of the world that can help you out with the oil rigs for you know I am a Soldier.

All you have to do now is for you to send your personal cell phone number to the Annex branch officer in Dubai by today evening so that he can give you a call first thing tomorrow morning oh how to meet in safe location in order for him to release the boxes to you at a very private location so that nobody will know you are receiving this boxes for security reasons of you and me.

Make sure you also package the $15000.00 USD with you after both of you may have make the necessary arrangements so that he can release the boxes to you after you may have all the clearance charges and fees involve. Please do not let him know what are in the boxes for security reasons for we register the boxes as a gift items.

You are to send your cell phone and details to the information’s of the annex officer below.

Name. Van Ooster.

Email.

Get back to me after you may have contact him so that we can rap this up with immediate effect by the end of this week.

Regards.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear, P Pann
GOOD DAY SEND US ALL YOUR RIGHT INFORMATIONS
YOUR FULL NAME
HOUSE ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
YOUR PROFESSION
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
AND THE CURRENT PHONE NUMBER WE CAN REACH YOU ONN.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

Getting Deja Vu

Going to try to get Tony involved in the Soil for $$$ bait i'm working on.
Quote:

Tony,
I'm back at work now. I'm now in Dubai, it's a bit hot here.
I've been sent this by our contracts manager I wonder if you know anyone who is interested.

"Peter, forwarding the information you requested.

We are interested in finding a possible location in our search for oil deposits. If you could send me some details as to your contacts country of residence they might be able to enrol in our 'Discovery Program'.

We pay for oil deposits found on private land. This includes farm and other small holdings.

All we require is for you to send 'soil samples' from your local area. (local
area must be specified in the land bill document I will provide in your
response)

We 'pay' the following commission for 'perfect' samples as it is cheaper than sending survey personnel and equipment abroad:

1kg prime soil (dark black in color): $400 - $1000 USD
1kg iron ore soil (dark to light red in color): $200 - $400 USD
1kg sulphur soil (light yellow to white in color) : $200 - $300 USD

Please do not send 'brown color' soil samples as these are degenerate.

You may test the quality of the soil with the various methods.

1) Mix 200 grams of soil with water in a bottle and shake well. Allow to settle
for at least 2 days.
2) Pour out the water into a clear (clean) dish. Do not use a dish that has
been used for cooking with oil.
3) Check the soil for traces of oil slick. You may see a film of oil on the
surface of the water , this appears as rainbow of colors to the eye. You can
also sample the water by taste but make sure this water is clean and free of
bacteria 'boiled water' when applied to the soil.
4) If the soil sample shows traces of oil. Take photos of the soil sample on a
clear background and send the pictures to me via e-mail. I will determine if
the soil is of sample grade quality.
5) Send the soil sample via your local mail services to address below.
6) We will forward the payment directly
to your bank account or via money transfer, whichever you prefer. We will also
refund your P & P."

Let me know if you know anyone as this is quite a money maker for them.

P.Pann
Contracts Manager (Saudi Amarco)
CHEMICAL TEST LAB A
Velia Int Marine Ltd.
Dubai
UAE

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Since you are in Dubai now I think this is the best way for us to round this up so that you get the boxes over their in Dubai for the safe keeping.

I don’t know any person that is in this field you mention below may be you contact some of your friends in any part of the world that can help you out with the oil rigs for you know I am a Soldier.

All you have to do now is for you to send your personal cell phone number to the Annex branch officer in Dubai by today evening so that he can give you a call first thing tomorrow morning oh how to meet in safe location in order for him to release the boxes to you at a very private location so that nobody will know you are receiving this boxes for security reasons of you and me.

Make sure you also package the $15000.00 USD with you after both of you may have make the necessary arrangements so that he can release the boxes to you after you may have all the clearance charges and fees involve. Please do not let him know what are in the boxes for security reasons for we register the boxes as a gift items.

You are to send your cell phone and details to the information’s of the annex officer below.

Name. Van Ooster.

Email.

Get back to me after you may have contact him so that we can rap this up with immediate effect by the end of this week.

Regards.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I've tried Van Oosters e-mail and got no reply. Why are you messing me about!!!
I'm completely lost on what you are doing here.

First you want me to meet in Saudi, then Canada now UAE.
Another thing, my cell is on the blink since I came into Dubai. I'll have to get a local sim card for it.
I'm on site today and tomorrow and possibly Friday. Try to do it ‘this week’ as I'll probably be back to Saudi unless this contract runs too long.

There's $15k sitting here waiting to be picked up!! Can't you just send a guy round to the office, an employee or a courier? I'll leave the money in a sealed envelope at the front desk for him.
Just give me his name and ID as they will have to sign him in the building.
Just tell them to ask for 'The Brown Envelope' password 'PP1'. Do not mention my name directly as this will be in company outgoing mail! If there is any problem send me an e-mail. I'll do this now as I'm leaving the office soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I have told you not to rush on this transaction for everything has process.

I know by now Mr. Van should have got back to you and make sure you are to follow his instructions.

Yes I want you to receive the boxes in Canada but since you don’t want to listen to my instructions that is why I want the company annex of in Dubai to hand over the boxes to you.

Kindly get a sim card for you phone today so that the company can discuss with you on how to meet at private location.

If you want the deal to get done this week then you are to comply with the company and also make sure you send them your full details so that they will know who they are dealing with.

They can’t come to your office expect they told you to come and meet them in a location where they will hand over the boxes to you in Dubai.

Please don’t argue with me so that we can get this done by this week and you can book an appointment with them on how to meet.

They can only hand over the boxes to you at where they tell you to come not to the company.

Get back to the company with details including the private number they can reach you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
This is ridiculous. I've had enough of this! You mean you can't even send a courier to pick up a parcel, yet you expect me to fly half way round the world to meet up with some representative I've never met. You are a mad and strange person!
I have had no contact from Van Oosten or whatever his name is.
You are going to loose out on a good deal here. The point still stands. I'm too busy to mess about. Send someone to collect the money from this office or you can forget it.

Peter.

Quote:

You are not flying to any where in the world rather than you meeting the officer in Dubia.

Send your contact informations to the company for them to know who they are dealing with then they will arrange with you on how to meet.

Good Day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Van Ooster,
Thank you for your call yesterday. Can you confirm in writing the meeeting place.
I asked Tony for your ID. Please send it before we meet.
Peter

Lets make out I got a call
Quote:

Tony,
I'm just wondering why an educated chap like yourself cannot spell 'Dubai'.
I got Van Oosters call yesterday. Well I think it was Van Ooster. I couldn't really understand his accent as he sounded West African.
He has asked for delivery of the money via Western Union again!
What is going on?
Peter

Quote:

David,
I have now got a sim card in Dubai. However I can't remember the number! I got my secretary to get my US number to forward to it.
I'm getting confused here with your call. It wasn't very clear because I set up a voicemail until I got my sim card.

STOP MESSING ME ABOUT!!!!!
Call and let me know the meeting place. I don't have time for a long call so tell him to GET TO THE POINT!!

Peter

Fri 8/5/09 9:27
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Sorry for my mistake about the wrong spelling for I am so angry when written you yesterday for things not working proper between us but I know things are going to happen before the end of this week.

I think Mr. Van ooster is not the one that called you may be one of his representatives.
Please kindly follow their instruction in Dubai so that they can deliver the boxes to you.

Get back to me today when you heard good news from them.
Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

P Pann
O K I WILL CALL YOU AND TELL YOU WERE TO MEET YOUR DIPLOMATIC OFFICER.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

Quote:

Tony,
Van Ooster asked me to send him the money via Money Transfer. I'm sending you a copy of the mail. I don't trust Van Ooster. He was shouting at me not to talk to you again.!

Peter

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://mtcn.secure.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

David Barnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

Quote:

fri 8.5.09 #2
Please send me the email and so where he told you to send the money too.

They will still call you today on how to meet.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

To:
Sent: Thursday, 7 May, 2009 12:50:01
Subject: SEND PAYMENT

PANN
WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE WE INSTRUCT YOU TO SEND PAYMENT FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO

NAME. Pauline Owen.
ADDRESS 16 Dixon Way Vision
Church Road , Neasden,
Brent , NW10 0AA United Kingdom

TEST QUESTION....... WHAT IS YOUR COLOUR
ANSWER ....... WHIRT
AMOUNT ....... 15000 US DOLLARS

REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

Quote:

Tony,

Nobody has called me. What is the problem?

Peter

fri 8/5/9 #3
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Don’t worry for the officer will attend to you by Sunday or Monday for he have important transaction in Malaysia.

Please do bear with me on this transaction and do not send any money to anybody until you discuss with the officer on phone.

I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

9/5/09
Quote:

Tony,
I still haven't had any telephone contact from this guy. All I have had are some shouty emails?
I'm still trying to find a sim card that doesn't run out after 5 minutes of calls.

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

You don't have to worry he will give you a call all you have to do is for you to make sure you get your sim card in contact for

you to be able to talk to him clearly on phone when he called you.

Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Here is the private number you are going to use in calling the officer in Dubai today for you

to speak to him on phone and discuss about the meeting and delivery of the boxes to you.

Number.1508741921.

Get back to me after you call him.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,

Is this number for Dubai or Canada or Malaysia?

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

The number is a Dubai number due to what Mr Van told me.

You can call the number....+971508741921

Get back to me after you may have call him.

Sgt Tony Benson.

12/05/09
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Hope you have called the officer.

Please get back to me.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Mr P Pann
GOOD DAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD YOU WILL MEET UP WITH OUR DIPLOMATIC OFFICER TOMORROW, PLS SEND US THE RIGHT

NUMBER HE CAN REACH YOU TO TELL YOU MEETING PLACE.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Please kindly send your private number to the company because the officer we be arriving in Dubai tomorrow around 3 pm in order

for him to give you a call on how to meet and rap this up.

Get back to the company with your private number today.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
Sorry I was away for the weekend in Abu Dhabi to watch the grand prix.
I tried calling this guy several times and had no reply. Just kept getting an engaged tone.

I am very tired of this now.
You have not complied with any of my requests and keep giving me the run around. I'm thinking that this is just a waste of my

time.
I have asked the other guy who was meeting me to collect the money from here.
Peter

Yes the grand prix was great on the telly, wish I was in Abu Dhabi watching it.
Quote:

Van Ooster,
I am a very busy man. I have had hell trying to get a decent Sim card here in UEA!! I bought one in the street market and got
ripped off.
I've asked the office to put my calls through he switchboard and I will pick them up and get back to you.
(dialling code USA) 206-309-7208
Peter

13/05/09
Quote:
Dear Peter.

Sorry for all that happen and this is the reasons the company instruct the officer to come over from Malaysia to Dubai today to round this transaction up.

Please kindly send your private number you can be reached on for the officer is going to arrive in Dubai around 3.pm today for him to be able to give you a call when he arrive concerning the meeting arrangement.

Get back to the company with your private number and hope you have load your sim card for the officer to be able to call you today in order for us to rap this up today without no more delay.

You can also send me your private number so that I may try to give you a call.

Hope you are with the $15000 USD so that you can pay him in order for him to release the boxes to you.

Get back to me after you may have sent the company your private number today.

Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:

Dear Peter.
Please send your private number to the company now for the officer is going to arrive in Dubai today around 3 pm so that he can give you a call on how to meet to round this up.

Please get back to the company with your private number so that we can get this done ASAP without you complaining about this any more.

I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
Please do not waste my time Tony!!
I sent that guy a contact number yesterday which would forward the call to my blackberry via e-mail and he didn't contact me.
Tell him to leave a message and I will reply.

I'm on site today. I've told you 1000 times, I AM A BUSY MAN!!
Can't your guy come to the building to collect this money!! I'm getting very nervous having $15,000 in the office safe.
I don't have my mobile with me, it's in the hotel room and still kaput.
I'm always on my blackberry which is why I don't use a mobile.

Peter Pann

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Hope you have forward your number to the company in order to call you when the officer arrive today.

Sgt Tony Benson.

YAY I got a phone message via K17. West African Accent reading from a bit of paper. Got my name wrong and hadn't a clue.

Quote:

Van Ooster,
I got a call from a 'Pejer'? thanking me for my call. Who is this guy?
I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Get him to call again and to make sure I am speaking to the right person please make him say
'PETER PANN AND TINKER BELLE ARE COMING TO DUBAI' 3 TIMES at the beginning and the end of the message.
there is no point me arranging business if I cannot speak to the guy. Can he speak Arabic?

Peter

Quote:

Tony,
Yes I got a message but it was very difficult to understand. I've asked Van Ooster to call again.
I was on site all day and I can't get any mobile reception in the desert so your guy should 'leave me with the details' of where to meet and I will call him from a payphone in that area.
Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. Kindly make sure you get back to him with the number he use in sending you the message so that you can call him on how to meet.

Please get back to me when you may have made all the arrangement and make sure you are with your phone incase he called you again.

Regards.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
What are you talking about??
I've given him a number to call me already. What sort of idiots do you have working for you?
I got a call today, not from Van Ooster, but from some ignorant person who can't even call me by my proper name.
I couldn't even understand a word they were saying.
I thought I was doing business with professionals.

Every time you e-mail me asking to get this deal done you mess me about.

Please understand the following.
I AM A VERY BUSY MAN!!!
I am going to put this $15,000 back in the bank Monday morning unless Van Ooster or someone competent can call me and let me know what they want me to do.
I have made arrangements for you to pick up the cash. I have even tried sending you cash via Western union.
EVERY TIME THESE GUYS FUCK UP COSTS ME TIME AND MONEY!

DO NOT FUCK UP AGAIN!!

Peter

14/05/09 A Busy day for the lads

Quote:

Dear Peter.

Mr. Van gets back to me this morning saying the officer called you but no response from you.

Van will send you the officer phone number today so that you can call him and discuss how to meet and rap this up without no

further complain.

Get back to me when you heard from Van today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good Luck.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I got a call from your 'officer' but as I said.
I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE WAS SAYING.
Get him to call me again with the message I left!
I don't have time to make outgoing calls. Do you know how busy I am.
5 A:M this morning I have to get into a car to drive me 40 miles into the desert. I then walk 1 mile to the site. I've sent you

a picture so you get what I mean.
I then don't have time for coffee before I have to walk the entire site and check on the work that is going on.
DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO FOOL ABOUT???
Either the guy calls me and leaves a message with:
1) HIS FULL DETAILS
2) TIME AND PLACE TO MEET
of you can forget this deal. I have really tried hard to make this work but it seems I am dealing with idiots.

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

May be when he called you the network is very bad that is the reasons you don’t heard what is saying because Mr. Van told me the

officer called you 4 times without no response which make them think you are not serious.
Since you have his number kindly get to a pulling boot and calling him on how to meet and get the boxes from him for you know

the content in those boxes.
Call him at a polling center on how to meet them we are going to know if you are serious about this deal

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Peter,
What do mean "get to a pulling boot" what the hell is a "pulling boot"???

And why are you asking me if I am serious about this deal. I've spent the last two months trying to get you guys to come up with a decent plan.
WHY CAN'T THE GUY PICK UP THE CASH FROM MY OFFICE!!!!
And as to the phone calls.
I'm in the FUCKING DESERT!! Can't you figure out why I CAN'T GET CALLS via the public telephone network there is NO CELLPHONE

RECEPTION here. The only reason I get e-mail is because I get it patched through via satellite to my blackberry.

He can try telephoning the hotel, but those people are useless as well. The other day they messed up my laundry and left me with

a stained white shirt.
Also as soon as I get back I'm usually in the bar then I go to bed.
The other option is wait until I get back to the U.S in two weeks.
Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

We can't wait until you get back to USA. Just try your best and called the officer on how to meet when you arrive at your hotel

room today.

God bless you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

P Pann
GOOD DAY, WHENEVER YOU LEAVE SITE AND READY TO MEET UP WITH HIM CALL HIM ON THIS LINE FROM 971 566 535 805 AND DISSCUSE WERE TO MEET WITH HIM FROM PAYPHONE.
REGARD.
VAN OOSTER.

Quote:

, P Pann
GOOD DAY THIS IS YOUR DIPLOMAT OFFICER INFO
971 566 535 805 PHONE NUMBER
E MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
NAME JAMES PETER.
REACH HIM TO FIX MEETING PLACE WITH HIM TODAY
REGARD
VAN OOSTER

Quote:

David,
Stop FUCKING ME ABOUT! with these phone calls. As I've explained to you before I am in the DESERT with a blackberry. I am not
wasting money calling from payphones.

He can meet me at my hotel 9:30 GST this evening.
Crowne Plaza Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road
Tell him to meet me in the reception.
If he is dressed inappropriately he will not be allowed in. This is a 5 star hotel.
Give me a description of this individual James Peter so I may recognise him.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

You don’t have to worry again about this transaction for everything is
going to be alright by today.

Mr. Van have forward you details to the officer in Dubai including
your email contact address for him to reach you on how to meet at any
private location and receive the boxes from him after you may have
paid him the $15000 for the charges.

I hope after you receive his email on how to meet make sure you keep
this very confidential when going to meet him so that nobody will know
you are receiving this boxes for security reasons of you and me.

Tonight we get things done and I hope by now we are in progress and no
more complain.

God bless you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Peter.
The company has sent you the email address of the officer so please contact him tonight to know the meeting place.

Get back to me when you contact him and hope you receive his email details from Mr. Van been forward to you today.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Peter.

The company has sent you the email address of the officer so please contact him tonight to know the meeting place.
Get back to me when you contact him and hope you receive his email details from Mr. Van been forward to you today.

Sgt Tony Benson.

15/05/09
Another day another no dollar
Quote:

subject: Re: Dubai Meeting

Dear Peter.
Don't worry we will get back to you may be he is arranging the boxes in order before meeting you so that there won't be any problem.
Just hold on for things are going to work out by the end of this week.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

subject: HE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL...
Dear Peter.
Don't worry the officer will send you an email on how to meet at the meeting place and make sure you get there.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME TODAY..VERY URGENT..
Dear Mr P Pann
GOOD DAY I GAVE YOU YOUR DIPLOMAT AGENT E MAIL ADDRESS YESTERDAY CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM WERE BOTH OF YOU WILL MEET BUT CANT YOU CALL HIM AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE HIS VOICE MSG SEVERAL TIME.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

Quote:

Subject: Dear Mr Pann,
How come for me to meet you in where i don't know.no room number and no phone number to get you even if i come to Crown plaza how may i identify you?

Quote:

Mr James,
I have been given your contact by Van Ooster.
I have told you the location and the onus is on you to provide me with your contact details. You being the receiving party in this transaction. Send me a scan of your ID/passport and I will be happy to provide you with additional details. In this country we are very careful about kidnap and terrorism and I would have to provide your details to the concierge.
Please do not take me as a fool!!

Peter Pann

Quote:

Mr James,
On second thinking I may have been unfair to you. You may supply me with the location you wish to meet. I have provided you with my identification so you may recognise me. As I said before, I have been working as a contractor in the middle east for almost 20 years, including Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Security is a great concern to my company as I am an important person.
Do not take this matter lightly!

P Pann

Last edited by wowwow on Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 13 times in total
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job. I enjoyed reading that. Keep up the good work as well as updating with any new contact. I thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

~~mike~~
JonahUK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received the following. He assumes I don't trust non-white people! I think he has been watching Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Dear Trusted Friend,

I am James Barry, an army contractor attached to the army force in Iraq.

On the 19th day of February 2009, I and my brave hardworking men discovered a beautifully engraved metal box with a sign written on it buried in the sands of the desert, and to our amazement it contains some US Dollars bill notes, which took us two days to count and it is total $6.2 Million. We believe the box is owned and linked to the late Saddam Hussein and his henchmen. They are dead now and nobody has survived to take advantage of this ill gotton gain.

We hide the box in untraceable location because of the restriction in our camp from having savings and any electronics gadget for receiving and out going calls. I am now in desperate need of a reliable and Trustworthy person who would receive and secure the box, i cannot afford to leave the box here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting better every day and someone of the local militia will steal it from under our nose. We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. I believe you can be my saviour and we will both gain from the downfall of the tyrant.

I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next but your assistance is highly needed now, on receiver of your response, I will send my picture as well as my Identity, for you to know whom you are dealing with. I am a white man working in a den of thiefs so you can trust me with your life. My father is a respected Oxford and Cambridge professor.

I assure and promise to give you 15% of this fund, please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized. You will be a millionair and can afford to fly in Concord and enjoy the luxury lifestyle that I am used to. Think of how you can give wonderfull gifts to your colleagues by helping me in this enterprise.

My Sincere Regards,

Colnel Sir James Barry OBE"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I and my brave hardworking men discovered a beautifully engraved metal box with a sign written on it buried in the sands of the desert

Cool. Then the Nazis attacked and you had a chase through the desert on horses and tanks. Smile

Quote:

Colnel Sir James Barry OBE

and BTw lad. It's Colonel, and Sir is a KBE or a GBE

Quote:

Wikipedia
The Order includes five classes in civil and military divisions; in decreasing order of seniority, these are:

* Knight Grand Cross (GBE) or Dame Grand Cross (GBE)
* Knight Commander (KBE) or Dame Commander (DBE)
* Commander (CBE)
* Officer (OBE)
* Member (MBE)

Only the two highest ranks entail admission into knighthood, an honour allowing the recipient to use the title "Sir" (male) or "Dame" (female) before their first name.

This is the 3rd one of these I've got but yours is definately the 'most foolish'

BTW, I need somewhere to upload this wav file.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16/05/09

Quote:

Subject: Re: Dubai Meeting

Dear Peter.

Hope you have meet the officer.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

What is going Peter. I am still waiting for you update.

Sgt Tony.

Quote:

Tony,
Your officer has failed to meet me at the designated location. Apparently he has issues with appearing at a hotel at a certain time. I do not have the will to continue this ridiculous deal with yourself. I will be returning all funds to the bank, where they will remain until you can find suitable courier and not people who just waste my time!

Peter

Quote:

Tony,
This isn't working for either of us. I am too busy to run around trying to meet non existent couriers who need to know my every detail about me including my mothers recipe for chicken. I wanted to keep this deal as quiet as possible and tried not to leave a trail of communication between us as you asked. But for every person you have involved in this deal I get more and more worried the police will become involved. You must note this. If you provide me a with bank details I will make a transfer to that bank as soon as it possible for me to do so.
Sed me the following details as required by my bank:

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
BANK NAME:
ADDRESS: .
BANK SWIFT CODE:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK

P Pann

And in reply to the confused Mr James
Quote:

Peter,
You must be aware that my company, Saudi Amarco are one of the largest oil companies in the world. They 'block book' this hotel for contractors working in Dubai. I am issued a room depending on if I am in Dubai on that evening or on site. These rooms are not reserved for individual employees and we are moved around for security reasons. I asked you to meet me in the lobby of this hotel for the purposes of security. I was told by your contact to keep this deal very quiet. I am surrounded continually by other employees and hotel staff. I do not wish to be seen passing items to unknown individuals in their presence. Also leaving the hotel area is not advised by my company. I was to lead you to area of the hotel near the gym facilities where we could meet in quiet. You have not complied with a simple request so you are making this very difficult for me. I am reporting your non compliance to your employer.

Peter Pann

18/05/09

Quote:

Subject: Dubai Meeting.....I will get back to you today....

Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your message. I want you to know we have been making new arrangements about the delivery.

I want you to know that the delivery will take place at any destination you want since you are willing to transfer the charges to the courier company.

I think the courier company will be coming from Asian continent to you either Taiwan or Hong Kong but I will get back to you with details when we finish the arrangement today including the account details you are going to wire the $15, 000, 00

I will get back to you.

Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Mr P Pann
GOOD DAY, MR TONY BENSON HAS REACH US THAT HE WILL GET EVERYTHING SOLVE THE BILL AND WERE TO DELIEVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU PERSONALY IF THE BILL HAS BEING TAKING CARE OFF THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIEVER TO YOU ACCODING TO INSTRUCTION.
REGARD
VAN OOSTER.

So I finally got a bank account. I'll e-mail this guy and get it closed. [url]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780
[/url]
Quote:

Dear Peter.

Here is the account details you requested for this morning to wire the funds for the delivery to take place at any destination you pefer after the courier company recieve the funds from you.

Please kindly send me the payment slip when you made the transfer at your bank today.

Make sure you don't make a mistake when paying the funds into the account at your bank.

The courier officer will be coming from china to deliver the boxes to you.

Bank Details.

CHINA MERCHANT BANK .H.O.SHENZHEN.
PRC.SWIFT CODE.CMBCCNBS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER OSA 0884703732001
BENEF NINGBO MH INDUSTRY CO LTD

Sgt Tony Benson.

19/05/09
Oh you are going to get so bored with this Tony Smile

Quote:

Hi Tony,
Sorry for the delay. I had to make sure there was enough funds in my bank account to complete the transfer. I got Belle to put the transfer through and only just got th e-mail as it's only 6 am in Chicago. I am also a bit I'll today. I was on site a long time and it was very hot. I might have to visit the doctor tomorrow.

From Belle.
<!-- snip
To access the receipt please go to.
http://www.sectrans.tk

After 7:00AM CDT 19.Jan.2009, a pin code is required to access St-site. The code is 3746

The security code is.

-->
Thanks for waiting. Let me know when you can get the boxes to me. I have spent weeks arranging transportation for them from UAE. So far it's cost me $4000.
Can you give me some idea of the weight of the boxes?

Peter

Quote:

Dear Peter.

I can’t print out the payment slip from the site. Please tell belle to print it out and scan it to you so that you can forward it to me due to the problem that occur in the site when I access it.

Please kindly send the payment slip to me yourself so that I can forward it to the officer to depart to your location to deliver the boxes to you after he have confirm the payment this week.

I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

I am out of the office until the afternoon of 21st May, if you have an urgent enquiry please call the switchboard

P.Pann

Contracts Manager Saudi Amarco

U.A.E

Quote:

Dear Tony,
Unfortunately Peter is very ill today suffering from heatstroke. He is now in the hospital in U.A.E.
I hope the transfer went through ok. Please send me the details of the delivery.
Kind Regards,
Belle Tinker

Contracts Secretary
Saudi Amarco

2110 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 421-6701

Quote:

Dear Belle.

I can’t print out the payment slip from the site. Please print it out and scan it and also forward it to me due to the problem that occur in the site when I access it.

Please kindly send the payment slip to me yourself so that I can forward it to the officer to depart to your location to deliver the boxes to you after he have confirm the payment this week.

I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
What do you mean you can't print out the payment slip? That is all the e-mail from the secure site gave me. If I used the log in I suspect the transaction would not work. Also as it is' supposed' to be a secure site and me printing it out and sending it to you wouldn't be very secure would it! What of someone intercepted the mail? Can you try contacting their support on what the problem is?

Belle

20/05/09
ROFL
Quote:

Subject: NOBODY WILL INTERCEPT MY EMAIL...GET BACK TO ME WITH SLIP
Do you think I am a kid? You are the one that make the payment on behalf of Peter then you are to send me the details and confirmation slip for me to view the details of the payment you made.

Log in to the site and send me the whole details of the payment you made. Yes it will be very secure if you print it out and send it to me and I want you to know you have no problem in that.
Nobody will intercept my mail for I have protected my email against spammers.
Get back to me with the payment slip and send it to me for the officer to send me the delivery details after I may have send him the slip.
I await your response.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Subject: I will be here tomorrow morning to get the slip.

Dear Belle.

Send me the payment slip by tomorrow morning and I assure you nobody will intercept my email.
I will be here tomorrow morning to get the slip.
Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Dear Mr Benson,
As I told you before. I placed the payment through on the instruction of Mr Pann. I did this as a favour to him as he was ill.
Not only am I shocked by the tone of your e-mail. But I do not think you fully understand the process here. The reason that payments are put through a secure system is to stop unscrupulous persons getting hold of the payment slip. I do not care if your e-mail is secure. I do not care if you have protected your e-mail against spammers. I also do not care if you are a 'kid' or not, whatever that means!
I advised you that if you have any issues with the payment system. You, or the secure system is at fault, not me!
I am not your employee and I do not take instruction from yourself to do anything.
I was already unhappy at having to enter into conversation with yourself having heard about how you instructed Mr Pann not to trust me.
As far as I am concerned you can either take this matter up with your bank (send them the security key and they can handle the transfer).
Get in touch with customer support at the secure site, or ask Mr Pann to make another transfer himself.
This is the last you will hear from me.

T. Belle

Belle has obviously sent him into 'total paranoia' mode. I'll have to knock up a fake transfer slip to keep him going, hopefully the bank account has been closed by now.

Quote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME..
Dear Belle.
Why are you acting so rude to me which you know me and your boss are partner.
He told you to send me the payment schedule but you insist in sending the payment slip to me why.
Since you are not my employee then you act to the instructions of your boss Mr. Pann.
I did not say Mr. Pann should not trust you. I can send my bank the security key to my bank expect you send me the slip for confirmations.
No problem for I knew you did not send the payment just trying to play games on me.

Have a nice day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

On a go slow for the May holidays, don't want to spend too much time with this idiot

Quote:

Subject: Your secretary is not co-operating with me.
Peter.

Your secretary is not co-operating with me.

Get back to me with the slip.

Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I don't understand whats going on!! The funds have already been transferred from the account according to my bank. I have been unable to contact Tinker since Wednesday. I have also been informed by my company that she has signed off work ill. I am also very distressed due to being ill in hospital. I have contacted the Chicago P.D to find out the situation and I will keep you posted.
I have a reciept that Tinker send to me but it seems like a copy of the original.

Peter Pann

Quote:

Subject: I WILL GET BACK TO YOU...
Dear Peter.

Thanks so much for your updatement. I recieve the copy of the transfer slip you forward to me and I will confirm to you as soon as the officer confirm the payment in his account.

I will also update you about the delivery details as soon as the officer get back to me about the payment confirmation.

God bless you my partner.

Sgt Tony Benson.

He insists on e-mailing me twice when there is something he doesn't understand.
25/05/09

Quote:

Subject: There is a problem on the payment slip which says..
Dear Peter.

There is a problem on the payment slip which says.. The copy do not accept as proof of transaction.

Please tell me the reasons.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Subject: The copy do not accept as proof of transaction.Why
Dear Peter.

There is a problem on the payment slip which says.. The copy do not accept as proof of transaction.

Please tell me the reasons.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Oh good, hes flummoxed now I can have a Peter Pann rant.

Quote:

Tony,
What the hell are you talking about? I already told you this was a copy of the payment receipt that Tinker Belle sent me and not the original. The original was available for download from the secure system. WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU LOGGED ON AND DOWNLOADED IT!!!
And the funds have already left my bank account!
What are you trying to pull here?
You must be some sort of idiot if you can't even do this properly.Over the last few weeks you have wasted my time meeting strange people who phone me at midnight and can't meet me in a hotel lobby without me having to hold their fucking hand!
Then I go out of my way to get this payment through to you. The reason I was in hospital is because I stood in a queue for six hours trying to get my bank to confirm Tinker's access to my bank accounts, in 100 degree heat.
Do you know how difficult it is getting anything done in the U.S.A from here!!!
It took Tinker ages to get this transfer put through!! Sending $15.000 to an CHINESE MERCHANT BANK has raised a hell of a lot of questions from my bank manager!!!
Now you are asking for the original forms WHICH I DON'T HAVE!!
GET YOUR 'OFFICER' OR WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH TO CHECK THEIR GOD DAMN BANK!!!
What the hell do you expect me to do about this. Pull your finger out of your ASS and get this sorted!!

Peter

ah the meek shall inherit the earth... Tony shall inherit a headache
Quote:

Subject: I will get back to you...

Dear Peter.

Sorry for the inconvienence. I will try to sort out things today and get back to you first thing tomorrow morning.

Just trying to ask you the fact of the transction.

I will get back to you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
Yeah sure. It just sounded like you were wasting my fucking time again!

Peter

Not sure why he uses so many commas after my name, perhaps hes trying to placate me .. perhaps he's completely dense *shrugs*
Quote:

Subject: Re: I will get back to you...
Peter,,,,,
I am not wasting your time anymore....I will get back to you when we sort things out by tomorrow.

Sgt Tony.

26/05/09
Quote:

Subject: Send the telex comfirmation.....

Dear Peter.

The officer called me now and saying the funds the not coming into his account saying you should send the Telex comfirmation from your bank.

Please tell your bank to send you the telex comfirmation of the funds you transfer into the account.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,

What the hell are you asking for now? I have no idea what you mean by Telex from my bank! There are no Telex services here. There is no branch of Chase Manhattan here. Send me the contact details of your officer so I can find out what the fuck he is talking about!

I will try to contact the bank to see what the hell is going on, but I haven't been able to get hold of Tinker either.
As you obviously can't read.
Looking at the confirmation my bank I sent you, they seem to have routed it through a correspondent bank.
Bank of New York Mellon,New York. Acc Number : 890-0613-831 then through a Chinese bank
TELE/pay through CMB ZengCheng, Guangzhou Branch.
Don't ask me why, I have no idea how they do these things!
Perhaps it is held up there for some reason! Can you ask your officer in China to check? Sometimes it can take days if there has been a problem for the money to return to my account. Maybe there is some issue with the bank account you asked me to send to!
Check the details on the form from the secure site!

Peter

27/05/09

Quote:

Tony,
I am at my wits end here.
My bank got bank to me and asked me where 'your officer' tried to claim the funds? Was it in China? They said that there is possibly an issue with the receiving bank in China. They wouldn't go into details and they said they would investigate. Have you any information from your end?

Peter

Quote:

Subject: Re: Send the telex comfirmation.....

Get back to your bank to give you the comfirmations.

Sgt Tony Benson..

Quote:

Tony,
All I got was an e-mail back from them. They seem very suspicious of me and asked for a scan of my passport because I wasn't the one who put the transfer through.

snip -->
Dear Mr Pann

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the transfer of funds from your account.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of Chase Manhattan Bank for any inconvenience that this matter may have caused. I have raised a complaint regarding this matter and the reference number is 2641068. You can view and/or download a copy of our complaints procedure from our website or we can email/post a copy to you.

As per our telephone call on Monday 25 May 2009, once I receive your passport confirmation I will check your account so that I can advise of the correct balance and also the transfer.

I hope that you will find the actions I have taken satisfactory. If you need any further information or advice, you can contact us on 370 0553 ext 2249.

Yours Sincerely

Thelma Feltshaft
Customer Care Representative
Chase Manhattan Bank Downtown Branch

Chase is the marketing name for the retail financial services activities of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates in the United States. "Chase," "JPMorgan," "JPMorgan Chase," the JPMorgan Chase logo and the Octagon Symbol are trademarks of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
<--snip

Quote:

Subject: YOUR CAN MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT BY YOURSELF

Yes you can send your passport copy to them for them to verify the transactions or you make another transfer by yourself from your bank to the account.

Get back to me when you get things done.

Sgt Tony Benson

Quote:

Tony,
What do you mean 'MAKE ANOTHER TRANSFER', are you quite mad? Sometimes I wonder how someone in your position can be quite so stupid!!
I'm sitting here wondering where my $15,000 has gone. I might be rich but I don't throw money away!!
I am not going to send another payment to a Chinese bank that doesn't return my funds.
I will send my passport scan and we will just have to wait to see the result of their investigation. They said it could take up to 2 days to find out.
I am due to fly back to the states next week. Hopefully this matter will be cleared up by then.

Peter

28/05/09
Quote:

Subject: I AM STILL WAITNG TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THE TELEX COMFIRMATION

Dear Peter.

I am still here waiting to hear good news from you. Please make sure your Bank send you the Telex confirmations today or tomorrow for everybody to confirm the payment you transfer into the account.

My Regards to you.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I have just received this e-mail back from the bank.
snip-->
Dear Mr Pann

In regards to your enquiry, we cannot provide you with a TELEX of the transaction as we do not use a TELEX system. All our bank transfers go via an independent system. For your security we provide a secure system to transfer money between our bank and foreign banks. As the transfer receipt was already downloaded from the system the transaction has been removed from the secure system.
We are still awaiting confirmation from the foreign bank as to the holdup with the money entering into the account in question.

Yours Sincerely

Thelma Feltshaft
Customer Care Representative
Chase Manhattan Bank Downtown Branch
<--snip

I guess we just have to wait!

Peter

Quote:

Subject: I will wait the confirmations from your bank Asap.

Dear Peter.

Since your bank said they can't send you the Telex confirmations then you are to tell them to get back to you with a confirmation slip statintg the funds have been in the chinese account.

Due to the officer he told me we should make sure will send him the telex confirmations or confirmation stating the funds have been release in his account.

I will wait the confirmations from your bank Asap.

Sgt Tony Benson.

I got a freind to knock up an e-mail from the Chinese bank.
Quote:

Tony,

I got this email from the Chinese bank. I had it translated by one of the guys in the office. He says they have cancelled the transaction because the account was under investigation? This is ridiculous!! Perhaps these Chinese guys are trying to rip us off! Can you give me an account in the USA instead!

snip-->

Subject: 总行

彼得先生

由於詐騙活动,这个帐户现已结束。

陈小明
Chen Siu Ming
招商银行,总行

<-- snip

Peter

Quote:

Subject: WESTERN UNION IS FAST.....

Dear Peter.

Sorry for my late response. The company where the boxes are been deposited told me today that they only have an account with the chinese bank.

Since you are going back to U.S.A next week I will want you to make the payment via western union to UK today online to this informations below of the new officer that is going to deliver the boxes to you for the company to be able to deliver the boxes to you before you leave to America.

Recievers name.Don Hodson.Location.London,United Kingdom.

You will have to make the payment of $5000 first and you are to slip the payment into 2 places each with is $2500 each.

Please kindly get back to me with the MTCN number of the payment today.

You know western union is very fast and safe and I hope will get this done by tomorrow.

Sgt Tony Benson.

I really don't belive this guy, this would go on forever, I'll play some hardball!!
Quote:

Tony,
Who the hell is Don Hodson? What the fuck has he to do with this? Are you playing some sort of a game with me? Firstly you asked me to send payment to
James Barry then to
Pauline Owen then
Micheal Efosa then
Mr. Ravinarayana Prasad then meet some guy in UAE who won't even come to the hotel.
then to a Chinese bank who have been under investigation by the FBI and Interpol.
And in all that time you have never even provided me with proof of your own identity or proper identity of any of your contacts.

Look Tony, I think we have built up some sort of trust and relationship over the last few months.
I am asking you to stop trying to play me for a fool.
Indeed I am a rich man! Do you think I got rich by being a FUCKING FOOL?
Whoever you are and whoever you work for, I am asking you to come clean with me! I swear to you, (not in any gods name, but for the sake of businesses and CASH), that I am a rich man and can support any legitimate business dealing/ventures you have, only if you stop playing this ASS FUCK game!!

If you are stuck in some sort of criminal conspiracy then I can get you out of that, because I know inside you are a smart person and perhaps you have no choice in this low level SHIT you are trying to pull!. Why are you are trying to do the equivalent of a street hustle when you could be earning thousands, even millions of dollars legit? I mean, what in the name of HOLY FUCK is your problem!
I can supply you with identity documents, tickets, cash or anything you need to get business done.
I can make you rich in a single day.
You don't need to fuck around any more with Western Union payments, trying to fool me into sending strangers money for nothing.

I beg of you. Even if you do have these boxes of cash, do I really think you wouldn't have me murdered to get it back?
I am a man of many experiences. I was a soldier from the age of 18 to 33. I have fought in Vietnam, Bosnia, and the first Iraq war. I was also a mercenary in Columbia and Angola. I have killed more people you can imagine, some with a knife from behind, clean and quick, some with a M16 grenade laucher and sprayed their fucking teeth and guts over an entire street !. I have many special forces contacts worldwide. With one phone call. Whoever you are, no matter how fucking safe you think you are, you would be dead. Even your worst enemy would be shocked how quickly your meaningless life was over!

'Money talks and bullshit walks' as they say in Chicago.

I will say again, you can fool some of the people some of the time, you may even fool 'all' of the people some of the time but you can never fool all of the people all of the time. And that is the time you take your last breath Mon Ami!
If you do not think I am talking sense, then you have a very small mind and you can go rot in your own 50 cent hell.
And if you are just some junior to the 'real boss', put him on the line and let me talk to him!!

Peter Pann

Quite insane ... are these guys being whipped or something
Quote:

Subject: Sorry for the inconvience...

Dear Peter,
I have gone through your message but I want you to know we have to get this transaction done as soon as possible.

The reasons we change the officer in china is because of the account he provide and since you did not trust him then we have to change him to find a trustworthy officer that we deliver the boxes to you in safely.

I want you to know that the western union you are sending is not to stranger so you better help me out for us to get this done for the last time.

You know you are helping me out of these situations so you have to bear with me for the last time for us to get this done ASAP since you are going to US next week.

Kindly send the funds via western union to Don Hodson today and get back to me with the details of the transfer and also forward me the present address you want the officer to deliver the boxes for you...

Make sure you send $5000 USD first and also split it into 2 places and get back to me.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I don't believe you read my e-mail. Are you insane.
Before any money goes anywhere Tony you must provide me with these things!!
Don Hodson address and telephone number (NOT CELLPHONE) in London. Which I will check!
A passport scan of Don Hodson.
I will then contact this Don Hodson and confirm his existence.
ANY MORE EXCUSES AND YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!

Peter
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience...

Dear Peter.

Please let me tell you for the last time if you are going to help or not rather than asking me what I can't do.

I have attached the new officer Id to you for you to know things are for real. Mr. Don is in UK right now and you can send the money today via western union to his name.
I can give you his direct number in UK now he is waiting for you to send the money so that he can move further to deliver the boxes to you.

Please get back to me when you make the payments

Good Day.

Sgt Tony Benson.

LOL, almost but not quite the worst. I hope this guy doesn't actually exist.

Quote:

Tony,
ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD? I ASKED YOU FOR A PASSPORT SCAN, CURRENT ADDRESS IN UK AND CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
YOU SEND ME AN UNREADABLE DRIVERS LICENCE FROM FLORIDA STATE OF A GUY THAT IS ALMOST 76 YEARS OLD!!
AS I SAID BEFORE:
PASSPORT SCAN
CONTACT NUMBER (NOT CELLPHONE)
PRESENT ADDRESS.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME!!!

Peter

Quote:

Subject: Details....Send the funds ASAP.

Dear Peter.

Why are you insulting me on these issues? I told you Don Hodson is the person in charge to deliver the boxes to you and your destination you prefer.

You don’t have to worry about Mr. Don Age because he will be the one to deliver the boxes to you for he as been doing this for so long.

He is now in UK waiting for you to send the funds for him to move to your destination. Here is the address below in UK and his contact telephone number

16 Dixon Way Vision
Church Road, Neasden,
Brent, NW10 0AA United Kingdom.

+447035994914

Please get back to me when you make the payment.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Please read what you said earlier below.

Tony you must provide me with these things!!
Don Hodson address and telephone number (NOT CELLPHONE) in London. Which I will check!
A passport scans of Don Hodson.

Quote:

Tony,
You are a TOTAL FUCK WIT you know that,
I said
PASSPORT SCAN - WHERE THE HELL IS IT?
ALSO you gave me the address in the UK THAT DOES NOT EXIST!
ALSO THAT IS A CELLPHONE NUMBER, NOT A LAND LINE.
NOW GET BACK TO ME WITH PROPER INFO OR YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
I TOLD YOU, DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL!!!
If your officer is giving you false information then you should find out WHY!!

Peter

Quote:

Subject: AM TIRED YOU CAN GO AND I FIND SOMEELSE TO HELP

Dear Peter.

I contact the officer now and he told me he only have his driver’s license with him which he has forward to me.

Please Peter if you no you are not going to help out in this situations then forget about this or you come over to UK because I am tired of all your stress. You will send money but will not approve it which you have giving me stress all the time.

If you know that you are going to help then send the funds. Sorry for all the incovinemce due to our conversation from day one because some has contacted me today that he is willing to help out so now you go fuck yourself

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL. A U.S citizen in the U.K with only a drivers licence and no passport. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME!!!
I could perhaps come to the U.K on the way to the U.S but you would have to provide me with the details of who I am dealing with.
This means, VALID PASSPORT
VALID CONTACT ADDRESS
VALID LANDLINE NUMBER
ADDRESS IN UK. FULLY CHECKED!
If I cannot verify any of these details I won't even leave the airport!
I can bring the $15,000 IF YOU PROVIDE THESE DETAILS!!
OTHERWISE FUCK YOURSELF!

Peter

01/06/2009
Quote:

Subject: You can go if you can help...

Dear Peter.

I can’t be here wasting my time with you…..OK…You can go to hell for I have find a good person that is willing to assist me out in this transaction.

If you know you are for real then send the $5000 via western union today for the officer to move to you and handle over the said boxes to you before you leave to America.

Sgt Tony Benson.

Quote:

Tony,
I am glad you have found another person to bother. Because you are an insane person. I believe that this other person will not stand for your nonsense either. You are both illiterate and childish.
You cannot follow simple instructions, such as download a file or use a web site. You expect others to do your work for you. You have wasted 1000's of my dollars, wasted my time and abused my health.
You shall never receive one dollar from me unless you follow my exact instructions. The day you start following my instructions is the day you will wake up rich. I hope the next Iraqi freedom fighter blows off your stupid head.

Peter

Quote:

Subject: Re: You can go if you can help...

Dear Peter.

You are the person acting like a Kid because you are not serious from day one of this transaction.

If you know you are really seriousabout this transaction then you follow my instructions for I have given you all the contact informations on how to get the boxes but you keep on asking un-neccessary question.

You don't have any money because if you have cash you won't be acting like this.

Benson.

LOL, is that supposed to be peer pressure. I think Tonys just about realised that he's not going to get a bean, haven't heard from him in days.

I've been getting some 419 from someone pretending to be from CON OIL!! What's in a name eh Smile

Pann OUT!!

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Don is in UK right now.

Unfortunately Mr. Don who lives right next door to some friends of ours in Cantonment FL, probably wont be making the delivery. Last time they looked, he was still in his garden. I asked them not to mention that his license has been used for this purpose. Didnt want to scare the poor guy.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awattam,
Hmm yes as hes quite old it might give him a bit of a scare poor guy.
But maybe you might want to tell him about 419 scams in general.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic