SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can't seem to get off script!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gahhh!

I'm baiting a couple lads and I cannot for the life of me get them off script. Any special techniques/tricks you guys use? I've just been throwing random questions at them, but they're still on script, copyin' and pastin'.

Bastards! Mad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it can take time. go with the script, just slow it all right down. straight baiting can be just as satisfying as taking it down crazy street Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally "random" questions will not draw the lad out of his <strike>shell</strike> script. It is necessary to develop trust between you and the lad.

Some lads don't seem to go off script. There was a myth that Lotto lads are strict to their script. Otter Fan proved that this was a myth.

I would recommend that you look at Eater U (down at the bottom of "Index") and look for a course that is relevant to the type of lad you are servicing.

Patience goes a long way too (but that is another thread...). You will get it, just keep at it. Very Happy

Lose a lad, there are plenty of them around. Wink

Edited to add ---> PS, I don't think of them as Bastards, I think of them as clients...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one so offscript that has become a pen pal...I honestly believe he has even forgotten what his scam was to begin with.

We correspond almost daily.

We talk about what beer he prefers... his family.. etc...

Now and then he will mention to me that the check has been sent (I collect checks) but mosty he likes to chit chat.

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting them off script is an art. What kind of random questions? Are they truly random? Are you willing to talk about anything?

Ok, just spent some time chatting with a lad i've been baiting since june 2007

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drbo wrote:
I have one so offscript that has become a pen pal...I honestly believe he has even forgotten what his scam was to begin with.

We correspond almost daily.

We talk about what beer he prefers... his family.. etc...

Now and then he will mention to me that the check has been sent (I collect checks) but mosty he likes to chit chat.

Hahaha
That's actually really neat!
Although, yes, they scam money out of completely innocent folk, your story there kind of puts a more human face on our arch enemies Razz
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
Getting them off script is an art. What kind of random questions? Are they truly random? Are you willing to talk about anything?

Ok, just spent some time chatting with a lad i've been baiting since june 2007

Well, I suppose they're not *truly* random, but regardless, they're not answering them Razz
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Generally "random" questions will not draw the lad out of his <strike>shell</strike> script. It is necessary to develop trust between you and the lad.

Some lads don't seem to go off script. There was a myth that Lotto lads are strict to their script. Otter Fan proved that this was a myth.

I would recommend that you look at Eater U (down at the bottom of "Index") and look for a course that is relevant to the type of lad you are servicing.

Patience goes a long way too (but that is another thread...). You will get it, just keep at it. Very Happy

Lose a lad, there are plenty of them around. Wink

Edited to add ---> PS, I don't think of them as Bastards, I think of them as clients...

Lotto lads? Like, the lottery scam ones? I'm completely new to this and there's a bunch of jargon I'm not yet totally familiar with Smile

Eater U??
I'll definitely take a look into that! I've been trying to ask lots of questions and what not, but I have yet to break someone completely off script, like what I've read from the pros Razz
Like I said, I'm *VERY* new to this Smile

Thanks for your reply!!
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm fairly new too in that, while I've been baiting for a while, I've just been toying with it.

Eater U is a forum at the very bottom of the list in the index. It has LOTS of (locked) strings about the basics on terminology/modalities and an overview of baiting.

Maybe it's because I'm still in the student mindset, but I really enjoy perusing EaterU when I ought to be writing about my research... *sigh* decisions, decisions...
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What works for me is to start with a believable but interesting character. An elderly widow, a minister/priest are always good value as with these sorts of characters you can spin things out almost for ever. I have also had good success as a US corporal serving in Iraq.

In all your emails to the lad respond how your character would respond. Ask lots of questions and see how your lad responds. Look for any weaknesses eg if he thinks that he's a bit of a sportsman so introduce him to your cousin who is a talent scout for Manchester United. It's really about getting to know your lad (like a scientist studying an insect) and then seizing any opportunities that present themselves.

At worst you just keep spinning things out.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new too and have been experimenting with doing different stuff. At the moment I'm mass-baiting and using canned responses, some of which are closed, ie;

Is this legal?
Will I have to pay taxes?

They can answer those pretty easily by saying yes/no - and then putting in the rest of their script.

Then I throw in an open question, eg;

What steps do I take to ensure this fund is fairly distributed to my charity?

And that completely miffs them. They cannot answer it with a script.

I also have a canned response which says "please answer my original question", and if they don't answer any of my questions I just trawl this out until they do.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost forgot - there is another way to get your lad seriously off-script.

Out of the blue say something like. My job is to seize the stock of bankrupt businesses and then to sell the goods to pay the company's debts. I have a batch of 25 second-hand rolex watches that I have been unable to sell. Do you know anyone who might be interested? Or any other story that will get his greed juices flowing.

Getting your lad off-script is about creating opportunities and seizing upon any sign of weakness in your lad.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Extra characters are great for getting them off script. Either invisible people of power, or actual email addresses. Most of them don't have a script that caters for it, so they have to start making stuff up. It also allows for some fun good-maga bad-maga stuff too, if you really want to slap your lad hard with one of the characters Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your saying this Wink we need to talk more about it Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not that good at straight baiting - I was happy to keep them on the line for over a month (daily e-mails) asking questions about what the product (electronics) does, specifications they had to look up, etc.

Then stressed them with M7CN S3CUR3 a couple times...

Then I've just let them go...

Not very exciting - but I enjoyed asking about what type of routers playstation 3's take...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite a recent string of drops (I suspect word of Secureptv is spreading among the lads) I usually don't have too much trouble getting them off script. Asking semi-legit questions and offering, in almost every email, to call me on my special mugu-cell seems to help. One thing that definitly throws them is my blatant refusal to be "handed off" to a bank, barrister, lawyer, etc. I have a hard time remembering which lad is which as it is, I don't need anymore confusion.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - Smile

working on it this evening. Probably have a draft to you by the end of the weekend. Cool

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic