SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

U.S.M.A.N. B.E.L.L.O mutilates a lad (UPDATED)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A relative of mine in Nigeria (Lagos) who knows of Axeman Below met a man whose brother was a guyman (scammer). Anyway, the brother logged into one of A.x.e.m.a.n. B.e.l.o.w's accounts after A.x.e.m.a.n. forgot to sign out completely and he stole several of A.x.e.m.a.n.'s big money victims.

Anyway, A.x.e.m.a.n. some how found out who my man's brother was, located him, kidnapped him and cut off the man's hands so he could not use the computer again. My relative later went to the man's parents' house and saw the man's arms amputated.

The man refuses to tell the authorities what happened because A.x.e.m.a.n is so connected and would not risk getting him more angry.

My relative is going to try to talk to the guy some more to get more info. I think this would be a great interview for the site.

I will let you know more when I get it.

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari

Last edited by Double-O on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
WildChild
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch!

I sure am happy to live in a (somewhat, I know that's arguable) civilized country.

I wonder, maybe this 'insider' can give more information about how things work down there... an insight.
Ch3rry 8uster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch!! I can't believe the guy had enough nerve to try and steal maga's from the A.X.E. Shocked Shocked Shocked

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duly added to the Myth and Mythos file I've got going.

Thanks

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a dumbfuck.

He's lucky he lost only his arms.

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True, but I am not sure he knew who he was messing with, he may not have known that it was Usman.

But, if he knew, he was just asking for it
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interview would be great! We could finally get some real info on , not just the rumours and ghost stories that're floating around.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O-O, I refuse to believe that Usman Bello was the type to leave an email account open unintentionally. Usman wouldn't make a mistake like that...

Have you investigated the possibility that Usman did it intentionally?

Has your relative's man been a scammer for long? Was he particularly heavy handed, did he leave his messes lying around? Usman may not be the one doing this after all! It /could/ have been the elusive "N45tr0 A.zzUrr.0" at work.

His previous modus operandi has been to target scammers and sever thier arms and fingers, although his operations have mostly been located in the Netherlands and the UK...

I'm convinced that Usman either did this intentionally, or it wasn't Usman at all, but someone posing as him on a crusade of vigilante justice.

But then again, there's the possibility that Usman and N.astr0 are one in the same... didn't J.Dog get scammed into flying to a UK airport when Usman tricked him?

There is definately a proven Usman/UK connection...

Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Appologies for the crappy webhost, but a copy of an interesting article can be found HERE:

http://smurfzilla.250free.com/nastro.html

Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is Axeman Below. I still dont know how he gets in and out of countries.

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudsman wrote:
What a dumbfuck.

He's lucky he lost only his arms.

That's all that the guy *saw* he lost.

Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? I've just bin reading past forums on He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named(Harry Potter link??)... Is this shit honestly for real or just another bullshit Urban Legend...like mothman/owl man? Shocked
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There comes a point where reality and legend become synonymous. goes beyond that for lads and baiters alike.

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Ivorbiggon
Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

makes me think about whether i want to keep baiting or not...
Ivorbiggon
Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean I don't want someone coming in the middle of the night killing everyone I know in a flash of green light and then leaving me with a lightening shaped scar on my forehead after he couldn't.... wait a minute... wrong story Embarassed

Last edited by Ivorbiggon on Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usman is most definately real.

The is definately real. We may poke fun at his image on here because of his mythical status with the lads, but he's one bad mother...

shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor

Trust the Mods - he's real.

Most of what is known about him has been hushed up.

Many people think he's not Nigerian at all. He may be Russian, possibly ex KGB or mil, with organised crime links.

Supposed to be a genius hacker and espionage expert.

Apparantly, most of his activities in the 419 arena are focussed on taking over the lads scams and getting the money himself.

Why, when he could make millions on his own? No one is sure but there are rumours about Nigerian stuff in his past and some form of vengeance....

From what I have seen here, we are safe as long as we don't diss him.

Just keep making his name Google safe and youi'll be OK.

Rumours of people vanishing from this board after dissing him are just that - rumours.

MODcheck - OK to mention this?

Mortar x7
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard the Russian theory, but a Nigerian immigrant I know has heard rumours that he is an illegitimate son of the evil Mobutu Sese Seko, former dictator of Zaire.
When his father was overthrown, Usman fled, penniless, to the Ivory Coast, and began life as a seemingly ordinary man.

His huge intellect has given him the ability to escape the daily grind of 419 working, all he does now is monitor other peoples scams and intercept them at the crucial moment.

Another rumour doing the rounds in West Africa, is that the Axeman was visiting fellow gangsters in Tunisia last year when he was introduced to Osama Bin Laden. (Apparently Bello's younger brother was killed in the sept 11th terrorist attacks.) Bello casually shot dead Osama's 3 security guards but spared the life of Bin Laden himself. The story goes that Bello spat in Bin Laden's face, and then sold him his own life for a hefty price, before ordering him to leave the continent.

Naturally these are just vague rumours doing the rounds in West Africa. Whether they are true or not is anybody's guess...

Quote:
Shuntbuzz wrote: From what I have seen here, we are safe as long as we don't diss him.

I wouldn't bank on it. If you google his name, very little comes up. He seems to take pride in being a mythical being who only crops up every few years before vanishing again. It's only a matter of time before these threads are mysteriously deleted.

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
WildChild
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... not sure if anyone has tried this particular google search... look for the subtitle of that picture shown in that frame...

http://tinyurl.com/7ydh2
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will note, however, that when you click for a better look, the larger pic is nowhere to be found...

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
WildChild
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, just like the others, it's nothing related to that very picture Wink
Hawkie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe me, he is real, and he is both ours and the lads worst nightmare. If he cuts in on your lad and starts poking around, get out fast as he...

There has been several publications on him, but i do not know how he manages to get them pulled. Maybe it can be authorities that dont want to have him warned and gets the news services to pull the stories.

He is famous for cutting in on lads when they are just about to get their $$$, from lads i have been monitoring i have seen several examples on this. He is one bad motherf...... so be careful. He is also known for superior computer skills and can easily gain access to computer systems and mail accounts. From what information i got he is born Nigerian, educated in the U.S , but was deported for a fake cheque he cashed in. The cheque was from one 419 scammer and he apparantly didnt know it was fake. Angry from this he started his career and made a promise to make it hurt for both us westerners as well as his fellow scammers. He is known to have a very large return profit on his work, but when you consider how he lets the lads do all the work before he cuts in, it is not strange.

With his computer skills he can easily make perfect fake passports and i think we might have seen some of his work on this forum. He travels with ease since he has a lot of cash and excellent fake documents.

From what my research has led to of information i have found out there has only been taken one single picture of him, and that was when he went to school in the US, but i have not seen it.

On the FBI most wanted list he is listed under several alias names, so it seems he is able to evade them very easily as well. He is quite low on their list, but i guess FBI has more than enough with terrorists on those lists. And how strange, FBI dont have pictures of the guy. Shocked

This guy can be him, but remember he is also a master in disguise, so nobody knows for sure:

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/fugitive/aug2004/augboureima.htm

Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, be careful out there. Just do not give him reasons to hack you. Heywood Jablowme got hacked by him three times while he was running java script, a secutiry flaw Axeman is known to exploit.

Sacharissa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now was he hacked on the computer, or in real life? Razz

YOU LOOK SO MUCH GOOD
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, computer only, thankfully.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic