SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The contents of the lad's impressive and comprehensive correspondence is well noted!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy how u dey, I beg make u forget levels, make u tell me how u take dey collect ur own, no need when u go dey insult ourselves, where you dey, and which levels you dey?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU BACK TO SENDER GOD WILL SOLFER YOU IN YOUR LIFE FROM JENARETION TO JENARETION YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD IN YOUR INTERYAD LIFE. WHERE EVER YOU HAVE TAKEING MY NAME OR MY PICTURE TO MY GOD WIIL ANSWERD YOU BECAUSE I AM A TRUE SUN OF GOD THEREFOR I FAR NO EVEL BECAUSE MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT NO WEPON FATION AGENS ME SHAL EVER PROSPER AND EVEN IF I WORLK TRUE THE VALUE OF SADOW OF DET I FAR NO EVEL <...................?

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN LIKE SAY U DEY CRAZE 4 HEAD.
WETIN DEY WORRY YOU.
WETIN CARRY MY MAMA $ DIS TALK.
TAKE UR TIME.
LIKE SAY U NO GET BETTER THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME.
OR U NO GET JOB.
IF YOU NEED JOB TELL ME MAKE I GIVE YOU ONE OF MY JOBS,WEY I NO DEY GET TIME RELPY.MAKE I KEEP YOU BUSY,AND GIVE YOU SOMETHING WEY YOU GO TAKE CHAW.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an out cast. You said that you are a guyman using reverend and now writting a guy man like you a useless mail that shows that in your village, you are an out cast. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
NI MA GA PIN,SETIN PIN

FUCK YOUR MOTHER,YOU GOD FORSAKING MAGA.FO DIE FOR ACCIDENT

[email protected]
Quote:
you will remain poor forever . mugu like you even see your email id googlemail.com that make's you obi is a boy .go fuck your mama ATURU AWUSA

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr ANUOHA
do u kwon ur mama, u just dey dey west ur time anuoha, go and tell ur mama that is what I told u mugu, fool u think we are the same fool, do u kwon were I am mumu I will send somebody to go and kidnap ur mama form the villiage, go and ur mama that is what I sayd u and ur peopel are all fulls!

[email protected]
Quote:
i have send you western union copy go and collect 200 euros and eat poor idiot.

sender. nelly gldstone
contol number. 678xxxxx
city. valencia
country. spain

i will keep sending you money till your life change to show you that i npass you.

thanks
young millo

I checked the WU site, and there is no information for that control number or sender (even trying different versions of the spelling)

[email protected]
Quote:
you don't even know any passport office mugu. give me your number to call you Odee.

You don't even know spelling, graduated illitrate. A fool @40. Let Efcc kill you mugu , try and come out from Nigerian this is my number 0022507531463.

I residence @ 36a glover road Ikoyi,
30 Koch and claim street Hilbrow Johersburg and now in Abidjan Ivory Coast, have contacts in Uk and many places, speaking both french and portuguess fluently. When the kill your father for robbery, we are among the guys and soon, your mother will shout heeeeiiiiii.

It is only you that carry bag for people that claimed to be a guy will write and start insulting people that qualifies you as a big dum dum.

Ta mere conne, chien, Tu vas murrir mal pour mai ecrie comment ca. Efant de chien et espace de agouti. Va fare foutre.

Au revoi et efant de Idiote.

Chau

[email protected]
Quote:
dey noting wrong fuckin goat bastard

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish to inform you of my success is getting the lads to respond to my insult! Remain Blessed TDG67

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy how nigeria? this economic crisis is realy biting every body hard, i hope all is well with you, well thank God, may u be blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a mushroom sipping bum strangler. faggot CHI3F INNOC3NT EM3KA. GO AND HANG YOUR SELF SO THAT I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR WIFE YOU BEACH

[email protected]

Quote:
i do not read your message i just click reply and clean the stupid message that you write BECAUSE I NO SAY YOU DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL .

YOU MUST FIND ME AND BEG ME MARK IT SOMEONE YOU WILL NEVER NEVER BE UP TO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD I GAVE YOU MY BANK INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU BUT YOUR FINISHED .

WATCHING THAT YOUR MOTHERS SOMNETHING THAT I SENT YOU I KNOW SAY YOU PUT YOUR TONGUE THERE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STUPID.

YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT CAFE WHAT IS CAFE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT BANCO ESPIRITO SANTO IS IN SPAIN AND YOU ARE TALKING OF CAFE.

BASTARD WE BUY VODAFONE STICK LIKE USB WITH FAKE PAPER AND YOU GO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE FINISH NO BODY SEE YOU OUTSIDE AGAIN

CALL VALENCIA ASK ANYBODY FOR YOUNG MILLO IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTION FOR EUROPE AT ALL.

YOU WILL NEVER I REPEAT BE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE JUST WASTEING YOUR TIME UNTILL YOU FIND ME AND BEG ME. MARK IT SOMEWHERE

[email protected]
Quote:
IF PIGIN ENGLISH DEY HARD U LIKE DIS, I WONDER WETIN U GO FIT WRITE FOR CORRECT ENGLISH. WHY U DEY SHOW YOURSELF NOW INSTEAD WEY U FOR JUST QUITE. U NEED EDUCATION!!!

"ILLITERACY IS TRULY A DISEASE"

Quote:
NA STILL THESAME THING I DEY TALK. U BE ILLITERATE. E DEY VERY UNFORTUNATE SAY DEM NOR DEY USE QUALIFICATION OR WRITE EXAM B4 PERSON ENTER G. BCOS E PEOPLE LIKE U 4 NOR DEY DIS LEVEL.. PIGIN ENGLISH STILL DEY HARD U TO SPELL, I STILL DEY WONDER WETIN U GO FIT WRITE WITH CORRECT ENGLISH. BEG PROVE ME WRONG MAKE U WRITE ME USING CORRECT ENGLISH MAKE I FOR SEE HOW GOOD U ARE.

U SAY GUYS 4 CAFE DEY LAUGH MEANING NA CAFE LEVEL U STILL DEY. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, E DON DEY MORETHAN 2YEARS (JULY 2006) SINCE I ENTER CAFE REACH. NON OF MY GUYS DEY ENTER CAFE DO ANYTHING, NA HK ALL OF US GET 4 HOUSE. BIG BOYS TO THE CORE!!! EVEN IF DEM BURST ANYBODY, WE DEY MAKE SURE SAY E NOR SLEEP STATION OR OUTSIDE HOUSE.

SO, IF U GET SENSE, U GO FIT DETERMINE WHO BE SMALL BOY BETWEEN ME AND U. NA U WEY DEY SLEEP CAFE OR ME WEY DEY CONNECTED 24/7 FOR HOUSE?????

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS MAKE I TAKE KNOW IF U GET SENSE OR NA THRU UR ANUS U DEY REASON. ALL THESAME CAFE MATTER NOR BE FOREVER, U STILL NEED EDUCATION. DOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI OTUUNEGI
I WANT TO KUCK YOU BASTARD.

YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA ALL OF YOUR FAMILY OGUN KILL YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID MAN,YOU JUST HAVE TIME TO WASTE,WRITE MORE NONSENSE.

KEEP ON WRITTING I WILL BE COLLECTING THE DOUGH.NONSENSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell ur mother like that ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
VERY UNFORTUNATE YOU LACK SENSES OF SPEECH. YOU A COMPLETE DUNCE. YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOURSELF WELL. SORRY, I CANNOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH A SHIT LIKE YOU AND DO NOT EVER SEND A TRASH INTO MY GOOD AND HARD LABOURED BOX, OK? THE BULL YOU ARE WISHING ME WILL ALL BE ON YOUR DIRTY HEAD AND THOSE OF YOUR HELL GENERATIONS YET TO COME.

PLEASE GO AND GET YOURSELF TRAINED IN THE SCHOOL FIRST!

Please don't send any insults to this lad's hard labored box Wink

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO TELL NA MUGU DAT HE GO PICK DIRTY N HE DON VEX!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSH MAN I FIT HELP YOU WITH CANADA VISA IF YOU WANT TO COME TO CANADA

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO SAY OKIJA DON KILL ALL UR FAMILY FINISH AND NA SO HE GO TAKE KILL U SELF,LET ME TELL U, I HAVE A JOB,AM MARRIED TO A LOVELY WOMAN,MY MUM IS NOT LIKE UR WON MUM DAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS WORD SHE'S DOING RATHEN TO FUCK AROUND, U ARE A STUPID PERSON, ANIMAL IN THE HOUSE LIKE U FUCK U AND UR PAPA,MAMA,BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN JESUS NAME,I WANT U TO A AMEN BECAUSE THAT'S A BLESSING GOD HAS KEEP FOR U AND UR FAMILY,SO AM GIVING IT TO U BECAUSE GOD JUST ASK ME TO DO THAT.YOU MUGU WAIT LET ME TELL U THIS ONE OF MY MAGA PAY LAST THREE WEEK AND THE MONEY IS IN MY ACCOUNT SLEEPING WAITING FOR THE DAY HIS GOING TO BUY U DRINK,STUPID MUGU NA GOD,JESUS,SATAN AND THE HOL GUYMEN EVEN UR PALE AND MALE GO PUNISH YOU MUGUY, U BE OOOOOOOOO!

[email protected]
Quote:
SUCK MY DIC MUTHERFUCKER LIKE U

Quote:
MY MAN IF NA DIS WORK YOU DEY DO AND YOU DEY COS ME YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ARE CAUSED FOR EVER.POINT OF CORRECTION IF YOU A GUY MAN AND RECEIVE MAIL FROM YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN DO NOT CAUSE HIM BECAUSE IF YOU DO AND YOU THROW JOB ALSO ALL THE CAUSE WILL GO BACK TO YOU
ASHOLE,YOU MUTHER FUCKER THIS IS WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW

Quote:

I WAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW.PLEASE I NEED HER NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
barrister or what do u call urself i t is very flagitous and impolite of u to use scurillious and impolite words against the dignity of my personal sensibility,i dont know u and have never sent any message to u .so why all dis?

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your papa brother you dey refer to Efcc go end your Life.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BACK TO SENDER BY HOLY GHOST FIRE OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I CUAST YOU WITH (HOSEA-4:1-7)
THAT SHALL BE YOUR PONTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GO AND FACE YOUR CUAST.BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool on earth, and you will die like a fool, and GOD will never forgive your sin and your family sin, as you have the mind to said such words to me, i said back to senderaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fool

Quote:
I thank GOD that HE has bless me and my family enough, so your bad spirit will fellow you every well around the world, My GOD promise me that who so ever cruses me that HE will curse him back, that is the reason why you much receive your rewards, fool you will die like a fool, No evil formed against me shall prosper.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear fuul bact to sender animal

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne, you are funny.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GO DIE FOR LOCAL ASHAWO TOP WEY IM PUSSY DE SMELL MUGU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN MY DREAM I SAW THE WITCHES ROASTING YOU AS A GOAT TO BE EATEN.YOU ARE A FOOL BIG ONE.YES IT IS.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are doing the same thing and insulting yourself. You who say dont scam do you scam ??????????.If you ever take money from somewhere that is not justify let all this curse come back to you but if not basket of blessing will be knocking on your door. Repent cause the okija and your alusi can only work on you and devilish people who knows shrine.
If you doubt me lets keep on comunicating I will give you date Holy ghost fire will visite you unless you never indulge on such.
Bless you if you are ignorant of scam
yours Nri ji ofor

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL CONSUME YOU! YOU ARE A FOOLISH RITUALIST. YOU HAVE TO TERMINATE YOUR FAMILY FIRST. JUST START FROMYOUR FAMILY IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS. EMPTY AND DUNCE CHIEF!

[email protected] is a major mugu who is always good for a chuckle.
Quote:
Attn: HIS ROYAL basted
I got all your fucking mother mail that you send and I bet you that in less than few days from now the JUJU of Yoruba land will destroy you and all your family. You are a common illiterate. That is the only word to use to qualify you. Comon broken english you cannot speak so why are you alife.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER DIRTY SMELLING PUSSY WILL SCATTER,YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO THROW WORK OOOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SMALLEY BUT SOON YOU WILL JOIN YOUR DEAD FATHERS,AS LONG AS I LIVE MAGA WILL NOT PAY YOU PENNY AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE STRONG MAN SHOW YOURSELF FACE TO FACE? HUNGER WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t know you guy how do you get in contact with me? Watch your back

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls i don't know u how dear u insulting me identify ur self.Bye

[email protected] provided some excellent new script material Very Happy
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U AND YOUR GENERATION.

COMMON PEGGING NA PROBLEM FOR MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU.

NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR GENENRATION AND OGUN GO KILL YOU.

BIG FOOL AND I HEAR SA YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SWINNING POOL WEY EVERYBODY DEY SWIM INSIDE.AND I WILL LIKE TO BE ONE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY AND OUT THE CUM SUCK IT TO YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR FUCK HER TO DEAD.

MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU,ASSHOLE .

NA YOUR PAPA DEY WORK FOR CBN ABI,BIG FOOL EVEN GET BACK TO TALK.

NA THUDER GO FIRE THAT YOUR OWN AND U NO GO SEE BETER FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN MARK IT..

B,COS ORO TI HABA SU FI ILE NI ILE GBO.

MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION DIE IN HELL.............

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE PURE MAYOR

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WAITING YOU DON FIT DO FOR NIGERIA YOUR COUNTRY ?
NO BE MAN FAULT I DEY GO SCHOOL I LOST MY PARENT I NOT GET MONEY WAITING MAN GO DO NA
NOT MY INTENTION OF DOING THIS, MAN I KNOW SAY NA EVIL THINGS BUT NO JOB FOR COUNTRY MAKE UNA TRY CREAT JOB SO THAT I OHH FIT DEY DO PART TIME AND DEY DO MY SCHOOL JOINT AM OK SORRY I IF I MIND ISUET YOUR OR DISGRACING OUR COUNTRY CALLED US SCAM OR CORRUT COUNTRY NA MONEY I DEY FINE ANY HOW IF YOU OHH FIT HELP ME WITH JOB OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Is Obvious that you are suffering. Why cant you just ignore my message as a guy man or do you know how many format i receive in a day.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN,

I GO LIKE WORK WITH YOU.

WETIN BE YOUR LINE MAKE WE RELATE?

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr.Dear Rev Henry Em3ka,

Pot wey dey call kettle black.

Brother u are not exempted from the curse you laying so grow up idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
old boy na wah for you ohhh. So even due you no watin dey board, it is the reason why you should insult my mother as if you do not have one.

I am a nigerian like you and am working to make life moving, I also know you are never a saint but why do you have to insult my mother. Anyway i have nothing against you but remember we are all men.

Thanks for your insult.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear friend,

we have never met before,and i have done you no wrong. why this insult?

Quote:
old boy na wah for you ohhh. So even due you no watin dey board, it is the reason why you should insult my mother as if you do not have one.

I am a nigerian like you and am working to make life moving, I also know you are never a saint but why do you have to insult my mother. Anyway i have nothing against you but remember we are all men.

Thanks for your insult.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping ^ Devguy, you are the master, some great stuff.

"Jennifer Tamba" [email protected]
Quote:
DIE WRONG AND LET YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE IN UR SMELLING ASS
LISTEN IF U EVER WRITE ME AGAIN THEN I WILL KILL U

CHARLES MCKNIGHT" [email protected]
Quote:
You re a big fool

"Rev. Andy West" [email protected]
Quote:
Swine!!!!
common get out idiot,you be bad luck!!,if i just meet you in person i go just dug you you dey craze,which one be my mama, no just try write rubbish send give me again you imposters

"Honeywell International" [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER, AND PLEASE SEND YOUR MOM TO COME AND SUCK MY DICK

"Paul Amechi" <[email protected]>
Quote:
over to your ok with back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Basket Mounth,
I don't even know how to qualify you but all the same you are a disgrace to human race and nothing good will come your way this year, my words is my bond as you deserve nothing good but death.

"Dr. Paul Acquah" <[email protected]>
Quote:
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BULL SHITTING.

IF MAGA NA YOUR PAPA OR MAMA COME MALAYSIA OR I GO DEY ACCRA-GHANA MY BASE BY SUNDAY NITE MAKE WE DIG AM.... I NO GET TIME FOR UNA 9JA SHIT THINGS THOUGH I BE KONFIRMED 9JA ORIGINAL IBO MAN,,, NOT EVEN THE STUPID YORUBA TYPE AS YOUR NAME GOES WELE...FUCKING BOY LIKE YOU. YOU TALK ABOUT HUMMER,,, SHOWS THAT YOU ARE STILL A MUGU,, REAL MEN DEY TALK ABOUT RANGE ROVER SPORT OR POSCHE CAYENE,,, MUGU LIKE YOU DEY TALK OF WAR BUS HUMMER /////// LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA MBGADA LIKE YOU.

OMO THE INTERNET IS FREE,,, IF I CATCH MAYEE I FIRE DOWN IRESPECTIVE OF IF IDIOTS LIKE YOU DEY ONLINE. I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD THAT IS WHY YOU DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER, BICOS SHE NA ASHAWO,,,, OKKKK YOU BE YORUBA SEF,,,,, UNA DEY GET PAPA? COMOT YEYE DEY SMELL !!!!!!!

AM ON TOP OF MY GAME,,,, GOD HAS ORDINAINED AND THERE IS NO ONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

CHAO N@!%^*!.

"jabeza Al-jazira" [email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA FUCK UP BE UR FIRST NAME, WHICH ONE BE U LEVEL LOCAL CHAMPION LIKE U, MY BROTHER HUCK UP WITH CORECT MEN AND SHARE GOOD MONEY, APPRECIATE PEOPLE PLAY FOR GUY MEN LIKE U SO THAT U CAN MAKE IT IN LIFE. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U.

"Chris Nwaoyeamy" [email protected]
Quote:
REFUND OGBONI FERCINITIES[I have no idea what that means]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,

I CAN SEE THAT PURVATY IS GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM, NOW YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO AGAIN. PLEASE MY FRIEND BETTER LIVE THAT PLACE YOU ARE AND GO BACK TO IMOH STATE AND START THIEF BECAUSE IT'S WHAT YOUR FATHER WAS DOING BEFORE HE DIE.

AND NOW YOUR MOTHER WAS DOING THAT ALSO UNTIL SHE WAS CAPTURED IN THE MAKET PLACE OF AWO OMAMMA NEAR THE FLISTATION . I WILL TELL YOU THAT AS YOUR SINIOR? YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY MONEY IN THIS 2009 AND 2010. LOOK MY FRIEND JUSTICE IS FOR THOSE THAT WENT TO THE COURT. IT IS BETTER YOU LIVE THIS WORK BECAUSE YOU SCAMMER DO NOT KNOW HOW PEOPLE MAKE THERE MONEY AND YOU ARE THERE FOOOLING YOUR FATHER ..

HAVE YOU EVER SEE A MADA MAN IN THE CHURCH PREACHING A GOSPEL?????

TAKE THIS ADIVICE. BECAUSE WITH ME I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE REPORTED YOU ON OUR MEETING ( ROF ) REFUND OGBONI FERCINITIES IF YOU LIKE I CAN GIVE THE ADRESS SO THAT YOU WILL JOIN IT THERE OK!!!!.

THAT WAS WERE I AM BEFORE I TRAVEL TO LONDON. AND I MADE IT . I CAN GIVE YOU THIS HELP HANCE YOU ARE LITEL BOY TRIYING TO MAKE MONEY VERY QUIK .

YOU CAN COME TO ENUGU STATE, ASK OF JARCON JARWAN OWNAR ENUGU STATE.

BUT IF YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +44 (0)1223 335999 OR YOU CAN EMAIL WITH THIS
[email protected]

And the winner is...

Barrister Michelle Webley [email protected]
Quote:
Mugu,
Are you not ashamed that since you started your life as a fraudster , you have not made a dime and i know that the next option for you now is to carry arms and stand at Abulado Bustop and rob, But i know that you will be caught and i will be the one to put tire on your neck and burn you to arshes.
I know that they will not even agree to employ you in the mortuaries because they know that you may steal dead body from there as a result of your herbitual criminal intents.
I have told you to better go and look for job at the bustop and follow your fellow and coleague agberos on the bus stop rather than wasting your time beging for money to brouse.
HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUE ON THIS FRAUD ADVENTURE?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FS -- glad to see you have some "proper maga" and "true mugus" in your box!!! Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
bank transfer will never pay you penny...GREEDY MUGU PREPARE YOURSELF OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET IN GRAVEYARD

[email protected]
Quote:
u be d bugest mumu boy way i don see 4 life waitin be ur problem u no get brain go play 4 sheet maga like u make u take time make i no play u mad man like u i go yab ur mum because d woman no do me anyting na u stupid son i blame ur mama try make she train u but u say na mumu u won be who give dis mumu chief make i tell u i no be cheif but i get money pass u no be say 4 mouth go unizik juction ga as of don wale dey go tell u who i be

[email protected] wishes no future correspondence Wink
Quote:
Subject: AMU MPAGI GA CUTI NKWA

U ARE A BASTERD AND DON'T HAVE SENSE THATS WHY UR FAMILY THE SUFFER IN PIT SEEKIN FOR WHO TO HELP THEM OUT BUT AS A MURDER FUCKER LIKE U U MUST NOT HAVE ANY HELP BECAUSE UR CARRIE DONT SPOIL IDOIT FATHER FUCA LIK U BASTERD NEVER WRITE TO ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
u fucking low life trying to make a few bucks off me..... i drive a fucking range 09, and u trying to make a dollar, piss of shit. fuck face..... i'm a making big bucks u not on my level low life
chief broke ass.... u 2 primitive, grow up... bitch ass

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WRONG TENSES IN YOUR MAIL MAKES IT INCOMPREHENSIBLE.I DO NOT GO TO CAFE PLEASE.I AM NOT THE GUY YOU MAY BE HAVING ISSUES WITH.WHO ARE YOU REALLY WRITING TO?The name!.THEN YOU WILL REALISE THE MIX UP.PLEASE CHECK WELL AND WRITE ME NO MORE.THANKS AND GOD BLESS.I DONT KNOW YOU IAM SURE BUT IF ITS ME YOU ADDRESS THEN HINT ME THINGS ABOUT ME LIKE MY NAME,WHERE I RESIDE,WHERE I WORK,MY FAMILY,WHERE I COME FROM,MY EDUCATIONAL DATA WHEN YOU ARE CORRECT THEN I TAKE YOUR PRANKS KEENLY.

Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE CRAZY.I DONT UNDERSTAND BROKEN ENGLISH.WRITE WELL BEFORE YOU ADDRESS ME.WHO ARE YOU?.IAM NOT THE PERSON YOU ARE AFTER.BE CIVIL WITH YOUR TONGUE MR.DONT WRITE AGAIN PLZ.I HEARD YOUR THREATS ITS OK.DONT WRITE AGAIN.IF ITS ME YOU ARE AFTER THEN KILL DONT TALK TOO MUCH

[email protected] is a great friend, he writes me daily Very Happy
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka Go and seat down your mama toto de smell, but your wife own de sweet me when I de fuck her and for that I will do all witting my power to kill you and take over her because of her TOTO animal like you.

[email protected] was kind enough to provide some script material
Quote:
I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND NASH, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEAA!! KOSHE!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIEF CHIEF,

I DEY GREET OOH. NO HELL...SO WHAT DID I DO TO U TO OWN DIS BIG INSULT FROM U! PLS EXPLAIN IF I OFFENDED U IN ANYWAY, SO DAT I CAN APOLOGIZE AND PLEAD 4 FORGIVENESS? INSTEAD OF U INSULTING ME AND D PPL DID NOT-IN TO U.

I REMAIN INNOCENT, AND BLESSED IS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU....YOU NO FIT EVEN SPELL WELL,YOU WEN DEY BEG HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.YOU GO BEG TILL YOU DIE,MONEY WEN I DEY TAKE FEED MY DOGS GO FEED YOU TILL YOU DIE.
GO MEET YOUR MAMA AND BEG HER,BECAUSE SHE DONE CORSE YOU FINISH....EFFC DEY LOOK FOR YOU AND YOU GO SELL YOUR THINGS TAKE COMMOT YOUR SELF.
BASTRAD FOOL.YOU WILL NEVER SEE MTCN NUMBER FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN.WATCH YOUR BACK.BECAUSE YOU JUST MAKE A BIG MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE.GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEAN MORE.

YOU BE REAL MAGA ....MUMU FOSTRATED FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
HOPELESS FOOL YOU WEY GET MAGA HOW MUCH WEY YOUR GET FOR YOUR ACCOUNT.I WONDER IF NA PIGEN ENGLISH WEY YOU NO EVEN SABI SPEAK WEY YOU D TAKE COLLECT MONEY FROM MAGAYOU SURPOSE GO BI BARROW PUSHER INSISTEADY OF WASTING YOUR TALENT ON YAHOO.WEY GOD DONE TALK SAY YOUR TALENT NA BARROW PUSHER,YOU BI ODEY BURUKO NALA .I CAN'Y WAST MY TIME A TOUT LIKE YOU.YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I AM NOT IN MY GRUMPY MOOD.IF NOT I WOULD VE COST YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.......GO JOOOOOOO

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL WITH NEW JOBSSSS!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO

GO DELIVER THIS MESSAGE TO UR MAMA SAY U WANT FUCK AM

BASTERD SON THAT WE NEVER SEE WELL IN LIVE I HAVE WITH BE4 PUSSY IS TOO BAD BYE
U NA BIGGEST MUMU FO INTERNETS. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: amu nnpa gi

mumu wey no go school you no fit spell your words correctly and u call your self guyman ediot
ndi bakasi gah akpo nnpa gi oku very soon

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MPA GI IDIONT UR CREADIT FAG

HEY FATHER FUCKA U STILL THEY COME WERE I DEY I GO CURSE U TO DEAT, E. BE LIK SAY UR MOUNT DEY SCRACTH U, IDOIT, I HOPE UR FAMILY STILL DEY SUFFER IN PIT, JUST TELL ME TO BORROW U SOME MONEY TO GET THEM OUT FROM THER, SISTER FUCA LIKE U ,FAGGA,UR PAPA THE FAG U THATS WHY U NO COME GET SENSE AGAIN MUMU BLACK MONKEY I DEY AUSTRALIA THE MAKE MONEY I COME AGAIN THE DO AMERICA VISA LOTTERY, I GET MOUTH 4 EMBASSEY WHY UR FAMILY THE INSIDE HOLE+PIT-/-OCEAN WITH CANNA DEY SUFFER U GO WOND..OOOOO MUMU LIK U IF U LIK ASK FOR MY NUMBER I WILL GIVE U.

BASTERD BITCH

MY REGARDS TO U MY MUMU MAN STINCKIN IDIONT{I GA WUUOOOOO}[MMAGI GA ATA HUHU; WHY NNGA GI GA ATA ABGISHI.

BYE I NO SEE UR MAIL AGAIN ,ENEMY OF PROGRESS

I've really managed to set off [email protected]. I suspect he would appreciate some more abuse along with numbers of a lad.

Quote:
IF YOU ARE A MAN CALL ME 06105028
DON4T HIDE BEHIND YOUR WORDS
SHOW UP.
EMMAOSE

Quote:
YOU ARE COWARD
SHOW YOURSELF
EVERY OF YOUR WORDS RETURN TO YOU.
PSALM 35 BECAUSE I DON4T KNOW YOU AND I DON4T DO YOU ANYTHING
BUT I SWEAR TO FIGHT YOU TO ANY LEVEL IF I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE AND WE DISCOVER THAT I DIDN4T DO YOU ANYTHING AND YOU ARE CURSING ME.
CALL ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE 06105028,I AM IN TREICHVILLE ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.
PLEASE COME OUT LIKE A MAN AND STOP TALKING LIKE A WOMAN.

EMMAOSE

Quote:
STOP CRYING,THIS MONEY IS TURN BY TURN,IF YOU NEVER GET,DONT JEALOUS THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN.

I HAVE JUST ONE THING TO TELL YOU.GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE,I WILL COME AND FIND YOU.
IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS YOU ARE JUST A COWARD,WOMAN ,EVEN A BARKING DOG IS BRAVE.
THIS IS ACT OF FUSTRATION.I AM SORRY FOR YOU.
EMMAOSE EMMAPEPER

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE THING WEY YOU TALK BACK TO THE SENDER HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU UNTIL U GO DIE .
YOU GO DIE YOUNG BY THE GRACE OF GOD AMEN
IDIOT ACHOLE MUMU OLORIBURUKU OMO KONIDAFUEL YOU NO GO SEE BETTER THING DO FOR YOUR LIFE FUCKING BASTARD BITCH .

[email protected]
Quote:
U FUCKING BULLSHIT CRAMP CHIEF.GO FUCK UR MOTHER ASSHOLE.U KNW HOW MANY MAYES DEY MY CANA ONLINE?U DEY TALK OF CAFE MATTA.IN STEAD OF U TO ASK WHERE I DEY MAKE I SPREAD OTHER UPDATES TO U U DEY TALK NONSENSE MAKE IGBO JUJU KILL UR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOU DEY CRAZY IDIOT, YOU BE IGBO MALLO WEY NO KNOW ANY THING FOR NET. BIG FOOL.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS BOX AGAIN I GO HACK YOUR SYSTEM AND YOUR BOX FOR LIFE IDIOT
So I have launched a few more tirades in his direction Laughing

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YAHOZEE GO UPDATE ME FROM THEIR SIDE!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid boy

Frustration do dey make you kolooo

You will die soon

Watch and see

Onye arrah mad man
No write me again, or else I will blow of your fucking sting brain of your fucking head

[email protected]
Quote:
helo ass wipe gee man,

you for continue for igbo language wey u sabi instead of to spoil broken english like this, a real guy man who can not type properly is roten for life, i know that your are that igbo boy who is chilling in the shrine killing goat and chicken.

if your papa send you go school proper him suppose know say u dey fly fence go cafe go throw job poor miscrant, u this osu boy oke chaka shia nnegi ikpu, amannegi shikwue, mumu.

if u are a real gee you wont response to a felow bro like that ozu nnagi dorro, look i work from home i have never been to a cafe for the paste 5yrs and i have boys working for me too, if that ur osu family bring you up well u suppose know how to address person okay.

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN million TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE...........ozu udele

[email protected] exchanged several messages with Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka
Quote:
I used the word chief instead of thief so that you will have the mind to read my mail advice, please my brother you need to go back to school, just look around and go back to evening school and start with primary 3 first term, this will help you alot, because as i look at your level of understanding and your english i noticed you didnot finish primary school,just say the truth and let devil be ashame.

Sure ,i used cybe cafe long time ago not upto 2 months and i bought my direct link to computer,so for you to be going to cafe at this old age means your money miss road chief,at the time your in cafe waiting for cafe attendant to help you check your mail,sametime obinna your house boy is in your room having hot and sharp sex with your wife,i know you will ask if am prophet but am not,only that you made me to tell you what have been happening in your house,please hold your heart.

nice of me.

Quote:
Just go back to school,this is my only advice for you,when your through with your education then come back ,but i must tell the truth that you need to go back to school.

Even broken english you cant speak nor wite well, so where can i start from?.

Quote:
if i want to value your chieftancy am sure its not upto $250 lessthan 50k and your shouting calling youself a chief because your from the bush part of igbo land,tell yourself the truth,do you have water and light in your whole village? hahahahaha,mad man standing.

Quote:
book time with me on yahoo chat,am in my house with my laptop, your a chief right ? lets chat on webcam this is my i.d nsadamanty1

Quote:
dont be angry thief,you said am in cafe right?, ok meet me on my yahoo messenger lets chat webcam to webcam let me see ur house and u will see mine and lets know is chief or thief , this is my yahoo i.d nsadamanty1

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY YOUR NAME SHOWS HOW MANY BOLLD THAT IS RUNNING IN YOUR OGOGORO VAIN,SO BETTER GO AND ASK YOUR DRUNKARD FATHER IF YOU REALLY KNOW HIM HOW MANY OGONI PUSSY HE DRIVE BEFORE HE ARRIVE AT A CHIMPAZEE LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUU.
YOU ONLY WILL SEE LIGHT WHEN THE MOON IS SHINNING ANU MPAM LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR UNTIL YOU DIE

ASS HOLE LIKE YOU

MAMA GI NA ASHAWO, WE I DEY FUCK ANY TIME I COME LAG

[email protected]
Quote:
WRK NO B BCC AGAIN I DEY WRK WHEN MY SOFTY DEY RUN FOR MY TRUNK.
FROM CANA

[email protected]
Quote:
when you learn how to write english properly,then i might give you a chance
bloody illietrate chief na akpa nkpuru amu gi there!!!!!

guyman 4 ur mama pussy,owo don spoil ur life bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE HOW LOCAL YOU DEY , OMO ALEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
shut up fool.... poor man like u ....i have built two houses from these

[email protected]
Quote:
TEEEEEEEEEE SAMEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. U NO GET SENCE. LOCAL CAMPION LIKE U.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO HAMMER WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U be clown mokey banana

[email protected]
Quote:
the day you will get money is the day you will pregnant your mum. YOur mum pussy is sticking, some one told me last night that you like ur mum toto which mean pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
Is good to comfens...go ahead and comfes your sin.Ewuu imeee idiot...Do you know that you are a disgrace to your farmily and your country.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be no one mumu
Ur mama go pick dirty. Ur papa na foooooooooooooool
you be mumu for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS, I FUK YOUR MAMA FOR OWERRI, WEN I ENTER NIGER IN DECEMBER. HER TOTO
NO SWEET ME AT ALL. I GO FUK YOUR ELDER SISTER TOO.. FUK YOU!!! ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD MAN. YOU GET ANITHING NA JUST RUBISH THING WAY YOU KNOW, SEE YOUR MATES DON HUMMAR, YOU DEY THERE THE FOOL YOURSELF SAY YOU BE [email protected].. YOU THING SAY MAYE WILL SEE THAT YOUR EMAIL ID AND AGREE WITH YOU. THAT ONE NO RUBISH,, I THINK YOU STILL THE LEARN WORK..NO THAT KIND EMAIL ID WEY MEN THE USE NOW..NA OLD PATERN. SEE IT SUPOSED BE THIS WAY.. [email protected]. AS YOU DON CORSE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA EVEN YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. YOUR LIFE WILL FULL OF REGRET. YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE FROM NOW TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER SOMETHING. EVEN CONTROL NUMBER. YOU BE FULISH MAGA. YOU NO EVEN KNOW HOW MANY WEY CONTROL NUMBER THE DEY. NO BE 11 NA 10 OK...GOD PULISH YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE. YOUR LIFE WILL BE FULL OF VICTIM, NO BETTER THING GO COME YOUR WAY..IN ALL THAT. I AM WISHING YOU SADNESS ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. GO OUT AND SEE BETTER THING NO MORE. LOST HOPE AND DIE FOREVER. AND GO TO HAIL FIRE. FUCK MY FIT. FUCK YOUR MAMA AND LET YOUR PAP FUCK YOUR SISTER. AND YOU FUCK YOUR SISTER AND DIE SOON. YOU BE 100% MUGUS... BANDY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CHINEKE KPOKWAA GI OKU ONYE NZUZU DI KA GI

BOY U JUST DEY SOUNDING LIKE A LITTLE KID AND FOR MY REPLYING TO YOU IS ONLY TO NEGLECTED MY INTERGRITE MY AND CALIBER, I MEAN WHO BI YOU SELF, WHICH MOTHER BORN YOU SELF, YOU DEY FUCK UP OOOH , U NO DEY PLAY THE GAME WELL, FOOL
LIKE YOU, DIRT IDIOT, BASTERD , I FEEL I MEET YOU I SWEAR I WILL FUCK U THROUGH UR DIRT ASS, I WILL JUST SMOOTH UR DIRT ASS, OHU NSI, IKPU NNE GI GBAA KWA OKU, OTU NNE GI NA ESI OHU OHU MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*DELETED* LIKE YOU IM BIG BOY, COME I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO EAT GARRI, IDIOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER..........................DO U FORGET WHAT YOU ARE, LEARN BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
i pass you and your papa and that your useless mother you fooooooooollllllll yorobar people dirty people nextime write me again i go cruse your stupid papa till him die moron like u

[email protected]
Quote:
man i just know that i be like say u know one get sence. but first how is ur papa wey the inside pit the shout 4 help. have u make up ur snce to rescue them. idiot mumu. just that the burmkastic insida brainish is very weak please take not of this u tryand coprote make sure i do legal biz. mumu u shore say u go last till this yr rus off. look..ooo u fit die of huga.try nd reason

[email protected]
Quote:
fuok your bvi mumuyoooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE IRRITATING ME,
KINDLY GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR HE-GEOT FATHER IF HE IS ANY WHERE TO BE FOUND AND TELL HIM TO SEND YOU BACK TO SCHOOL THAT IS IF YOU STILL HAVE SOME BRAIN LEFT IN YOU TO LEARN,BECAUSE IF YOU DARE WRITE TO ME AGIN WITH THIS ''AGBERO ENGLISH'' I WILL SEND INTERPOL AFTER YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: PLEASE CRY AND DIE AFTER READING THIS.

KO NI DA FUN E NI ORUKO JESU

KO NO RA IGBA FUN

KO NI YE NI OSAN AT ALE

TO BA RA IGBA FUN E O MA FO NI.

O NI RO BATI SE

ONI RI ONA BGBEGBA

SHILLING KO NO BO SI A LOWO

YOU ARE ALREADY CURSE MAY CURSE DESTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

go and ask ppl the meaning of my word to you u malajestic human being you bi be an illeterate lol chief of where? old hag and fool like you and your children lol any business you lay your hands on till you die you will never suceed in jesus name Amen.

HAHAHAHAHAH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Emeka YOUR MUMU

[email protected] wants to overlook my insults and do guy work with me. I'm sure he would appreciate any jobs folks send his way Laughing
Quote:
HELLO GEE ,

I GOT YOUR PROPOSAL, BUT ME I BE MEMBER . ANY WAY
PLEASE I DEY EGYPT THEY DO DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING LEVEL AND WASH WASH [FACE TO FACE],IN CASE YOU GET MG HERE . JUST CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER- +20177472808

I SHUTTLE AND HANDLE JOBS FROM HERE TO SAUDI ,JORDAN, SYRIA ,SAUDI,BAHRAIN,SUDAN,KUWAIT ,SOME ARAB COUNTRIES . SO IF YOU GET JOBS PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL LET YOU GO SEE MY PEOPLE FOR LAGOS WHERE MY HOUSE DEY .WE CAN DO BUSINESS WITH ONE MIND AND LOVE .

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ONE DAY .reply at [email protected]

KEN
[email protected]
+20177472808

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I dey sorry for your health

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu go and die

and
Quote:

go tto hill mumu

[email protected]

Hi,so calld CHIEF OKAFOR.for sending me this email you will die very soon Amen

[email protected]

Quote:
What is ur problem ? All which you said i return them back to you in one billion times.

and
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. AND U WILL DIE AS A POOR MAN FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender........ass hole like you

[email protected]
Quote:

Go and ask your fathers how they refused to train you in school.

If you write me again I will send virus to your life,I will make sure you will be deposited at Oboussi Evil Forest.

[email protected]

Quote:
Take a knife and stab your whole family,rape yopur first og before you kill her final,and send your father to people that buys bottle ok.rubbish barstard small boy.

U DEY REALY DEY MAD 4 HEAD ,YOU DON THIEF MONEY GO CAFE GO TYPE NONSENSE,IDIOT.MONKEY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK U BASTERD

I DON,T NO U, FOOL,0000000000000000000000000000

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY SATAN PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

You will never see nigeria again in your life,you die, i lear this curse on you forever and your mama go use her toto to feed your papa, dead man.

Your family will never see happiness in their useless life.

Go to hell, animal like you.

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and
Quote:

You will die is suffering this year and your mama will use her toto to feed your papa.

and
Quote:

From today go on your entire family will never see peace,there will be always problem in your family, you foolish, you are curse from today.

[email protected]

Quote:
GOOD LUCK MR.BIG BOI, CONGRATULATION WITH YOUR 20 TASAND DOLLARS. MONKEY

and

Quote:
LIVE FOREVER.BAD BELE PEOPLE? UNGREATIFUL HUMAN, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOU WITH YOUR 20 TANSAND DOLLARS. COME TAKE 3 KOINS MAKE YOU GO EAT FOR NDUBUISI PLACE.

[email protected]

Quote:
i send it back this curse to you including your generation in jesus name just say amen. all your evil thought will rest upon you in all life. weeked man mumu 2009 idiot bastard animal. take your curse back

[email protected]

Quote:
master nathan what can i do /
i really apologise.
i have apoligize as you have requuired

[email protected]

Quote:
you are sick thanks
dont reply me.

[email protected]

Quote:
bank to send you food of mad you DONT SEND MY EMAIL YOU FLLU

YOU NEMA IS xx xx AND YOU

I M SON OF GOOD

[email protected]

Quote:
fool master

[email protected]

Quote:
CHIEF OKAFOR (BASTARD) CHIEF OKAFOR, DOG WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE AND YOU WILL DIE AS A CHURCH RATE, I WILL SEND IDOL gods TO YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR GERENATION WILL GET BLIND. FUCK YOUR MAMA 100 TIME YOU STUPID ELEMENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU UNCOUTABLE AS I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOU MEANS

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My # of responses are waaay down Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
THANks u have time. na bac to sender be dis your family shall remain in abject poverty mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
U go suffer pass your present suffering. You die well. mumumumumumum fish!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND YOU ARE A FULISHE MAN MUGU MUGU MGUADA MGUADA THIS DAYS NA SATANI GO FIRST KILL YOU ONYE IGBO CAKI LIKE YOU? IDIOT? FUCK YOURSELF FUCK YOUR MOTHER BASTERD MUGU?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETTIN DEY, NA THREAD DON GET 100,000 VIEWS SOONEST!!!

REMAIN BLESSED N ONE LOVE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY YOU TALK ABOUT BULLET TO MY HEARING,DONT WORRY YOU ARE FINISHED.
AS YOU ARE GOING TO THE VILLAGE,YOU WILL NOT COME BACK ALIFE.
EVERY PLAN HAS BEEN MADE FOR YOUR DEAD.
BYE TO GRAVE.
REMEMBER YOUR TIME TO DIE IS AT HAND.
SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER.

[email protected]
Quote:
your family na fool by 6pm 2day go to the back of your house you will see a he goat he waiting there to sex your motherfools like you die before their time. i must find you any where u are and when i catch u i pity that foolish father of yours because i will slap hes face like mad.

if i catch you and ur papa na suffer go follow both u at once rat like ur father goat like ur mother foolish family call me na i slap ur father 08038750788

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH U

E NO GO BETA FOR YOUR BABA

YOUR PAPA GO BURIAL U WITH HIM HAND

UR PARENT GO CRY FOR YOU

U GO BURIAL UR OWN CHILDREN

YOUR ARE CURSE AS FROM TODAY

BASTARD.............. RITUALIST U ARE, U ARE CURSE BVASTARD IBO THIEF OTOKOTO BOY BASTARD CHIEFFFFFFFFFFFFF INNOC3NT EM3KA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NOW I SEE U BI SMALL BOY MAKE I INVITE COME V/ISLAND MAKE U SEE MY WAY, YOU SEE PPL WEY GET MONEY NO DEY SHOUT U BI SMALL IBO BOY.

AK MONEY SPEAKING.

MONKEY U NO WRITE AGAIN HABA NA CAFE U DEY GO FOOL POOR GUY.

[email protected] and I have had some lovely exchanges
Quote:
Monkey like you; poor boy

You have brook and that’s why you have much time to talk this nonsense. I have trace the cyber café we u dey go write this nonsense.

I will come over dey to blow off your fucking head.

Mumu way no get future, go look for job because frustration don dey make you crazy

I HAVE HACKED INTO YOUR BOX

YOU WILL CRY AND I WILL INSTALL MY SOFTWARE TO HACK ALL YOUR PASSWORD AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THIS EMAIL

FUCKING ASS HOLE

Quote:
Fucking poor boy; you mama na ashawoooo

Idiot , I don finish you

You no got even on maga again, wait and see

Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU THIS NIGHT, YOU WILL DIE

WHAT AND SEE

YOU’RE A FOOL FOR EVER

Quote:
THIS MAN DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS

IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A WORTHLESS LUNATIC,CORRECT YOUR ENGLISH YOU GET BACK TO ME,YOU ARE THE WORST FULL THAT EVER LIVED

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff. Bravo

Could someone either post some of the original insult language and its translation, or point me to where I can find it? I know I saw it before, but I seem to have lost its whereabouts.

Thanks in advance,

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff. Bravo

Could someone either post some of the original insult language and its translation, or point me to where I can find it? I know I saw it before, but I seem to have lost its whereabouts.

Thanks in advance,

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREETINGS MY GUYS

[email protected]
Quote:

CHIEF IN THE BUSH????

[email protected]

Quote:

MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU,ASSHOLE .

NA YOUR PAPA DEY WORK FOR CBN ABI,BIG FOOL EVEN GET BACK TO TALK.

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]

Quote:
NOW WOOOOOOOO YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO E BI LIKE SAY YOU KNOW GET WORK WHEN YOU GO DO IF TYOU NEED WORK LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU

THANK YOU BUT I KNOW YOU HAVE HIV TOO ALL YOUR FAMILY BEY

[email protected]

Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER GOD GO FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,E NON GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,ALL YOUR CAUSE BACK TO YOU DOG GO CHOP ALL YOUR CHILDREN,UNA NON GO EVER BETTER FOR YOUR FAMILY .

OWOO AND HUNGER GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU.

IDIOT,MUMU.FOOL.

[email protected]

provides top notch insult Laughing
Quote:

Baiter Name I CURSE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND ANUS, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEA!! KOSHEA!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

TO REMOVE THIS CURSE FROM YOUR HEAD YOU SHALL FAST FOR 40 DAYS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD

[email protected]
Quote:

HI GUY.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ? A BIG FOOL AND RAW MUGU

WE NO BE MATE.

[email protected]
Quote:

E CLEAR SAY U BE SMALL BOY WEN JUST START TO SCAM PEOPLE, BUT I THEY TELL U AGAIN BE WARN? IF U NOR WISE NA U KNOW OH , SMALL BOY , U NO GO TRY ENTER SCHOOL MAKE U LEARN BOOK TO BE SOME BODY IN FEATURE U DEY DO 419, IDIOT PIKIN, U MAMA DON DIE SELF NO NEED TO TALK , SUFFER GO KILL U FOR THIS ANY HOW WORK U DEY WORK , THAT HAND WEN U TAKE TYPE COME NO GO PROSPER FOR ANY THING , U WILL NEVER SEE PROFIT IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN IN ANY THING U LAY UR FUCKING HANDS, U WILL ALWAYS LEAVE TO REMEMBER TODAY , SAVE JOURNEY TO SUFFER AND FUSTRATION IN YOUR LIFE.

and
Quote:

IT IS FINISH FOR U

[email protected]
Quote:

find a place to cure ur madness,certainly not on internet

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless Very Happy sent off a recycled blast. auto-responder set to "GOD BLAST YOU DEAD".

feel free to recycle this too, just send a mail to gom***erpyle*******696 "at" googlemail.com (leave out the *'s and put "b8r" in the subject so i don't properly torment you).

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More greetings from the Festac touts and cafe guymen of Satellite City

[email protected]
Quote:
MR. FOOL, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE? YOU ARE JUST MAINTAINING A CHICKEN CHANGE.

YOUR MAMA THERE.

I WISH YOU WELL

ONYEOMA NA UMUDIM.

[email protected]
Quote:
hie u still worn de try me, whats the matter with u na bcause ur papa still dey inside pit and no money to bring him out i be fool .okey tell me how much is that with ur number to send recharge card to u seems u dont have money and refuse to have sense to coparete and do bizness. Idoit burmbastic element industria animal. u go die shamelessely if u worn try me tell me wer to met u .
goat. ur mama don the suffer the sell akara 4 abuju u dey her the parra u no get sence and i hope na only that one u the lack. fuck ur generation toto and fagg ur brothers basterd. bye no relpy me again

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: wouch out out what will happon to u not your family you dont know me

Luke boy of yestarday,
ilitret is just what you are suffrin from i did not c/s u but i promise you one thing today is what just consider your self a dead person (R.I.P) and i know whom am i mark todays date wait and see your death (R.I.P) AS YOU ARE DEING TO MEET YOUR SANTAN FATHER IF YOU REACH TELL THE BARSTARD SATAN TO SEND YOU TO SCHOOL (R.I.P)

[email protected] gives us this new insult script
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U AND YOUR GENERATION. COMMON PEGGING NA PROBLEM FOR
MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU. NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR GENENRATION
AND OGUN GO KILL YOU. BIG FOOL AND I HEAR SA YOUR MAMA TOTO NA
SWINNING POOL WEY EVERYBODY DEY SWIM INSIDE.AND I WILL LIKE TO BE ONE
TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY AND OUT THE CUM SUCK IT TO YOUR FUCKING
MOUTH OR FUCK HER TO DEAD. MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU,ASSHOLE .

NA YOUR PAPA DEY WORK FOR CBN ABI,BIG FOOL EVEN GET BACK TO TALK. NA
THUDER GO FIRE THAT YOUR OWN AND U NO GO SEE BETER FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN
MARK IT.. B,COS ORO TI HABA SU FI ILE NI ILE GBO.
MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION DIE IN HELL.............

I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND
NASH, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY
DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY
FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL
NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A
MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE
AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEAA!! KOSHE!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU
HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

YOU CALS ME NOW AND I COME OVERS AND FUKES YOUR MOMMA SMELY TOTO ANDS
SPAMS IN YOURS SISTERS MOUTH FOOOLLLLLL!!!!! YOUR FATHERS FUKES GOATS
IN ASHOLE!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO +229-9316-4397

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: PLEASE CRY AND DIE AFTER READING THIS.

YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR YOU ARE SENSLESS, JUST AN ILLETERATE YOU CAN WRITE I AM DONE WITH GEE I HAVE ALREADY MAKE MY MONEY FROM GEE NOW IN OIL AND GAS WITH TANKER BIZ U BI SMALL BOY WETIN BE HUMMER?. JACK HEAD LIKE U CORN FACE AND MALEJESTIC HUMAN BEING.

[email protected]
Quote:
You out bust, shows you are an ILITERATE CHIEF OLD DOG you ignorantly called yourself, in all getings this is very important knowledge wisdom and understanding, pls go and refine yourself or re-new your mind cause you talk like a person who is in darkness.
thank you
Peter

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER YANSH. BACK TO SENDER ANYTHING YOU SAY, U WITCH WEY DEY DRIVE FROM VILLAGE BIG GOAT. NO B ME GO FIND U, NA THAT MAN WEY U TIF EM FOUL FOR VILLAGE NA HIM GO CACH U KILL IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
hello

who is this that is insulting me what did i did to you please identify your self

[email protected]
Quote:
Burn to hell with your family and generation too,you are the worst idiot that ever lived and your living is not worth been compared to the devil,i have got no time with fools with your type.

Let the devil kiss you at night with all the whole demons in the world beyond.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A LIVING DEADBODY I CURSE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND ANUS,MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEA!! KOSHEA!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST. THIS CURSE SHALL NEVER BE WASHED AWAY FROM YOUR HEAD. YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Priceless material up here. I sent a recycled voodoo curse and dr albert kessen ([email protected]) replied:
Quote:
MUGU THIS IS MODERN AGE,TRY GIVE UR DIRTY USELESS LIFE TO GOD,MONKEY BOY,\BRING WORK MAKE I COMFIRM YOU SO THAT YOU BY ONE SMALL CAR LIKE BENZ 190 MAKE U TAKE SCATER INEWI.

Godless I may be, monkey boy, fair comment, dirty useless life, yeah. Mercedes E190? bitch, please.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The lads have been particularly entertaining lately. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
SUCCESS WILLL BE YOUR PROBLEM,YOU WILL BE VERY FAR AWAY FROM
SUCCESS,HUNGER GO KILL YOU

ALL WEALTH WEY YOU GET AS AT 6TH APRIL 2009 GO VANISH WITH NO TRACES
AND YOU WILL ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WOULD NEVER
BE A PROGRESSIVE AND SUCCESSMAN MAN IN LIFE
YOUR FAMILY WILLL ALL DIE OF HUNGER AND PROSPERITY IS FAR FROM YOU
SUCK MY DICK ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LAST PRAYER BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON.
CONFESS YOUR SINS NOW OR NEVER.

WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH ON THE ROAD.

YOUR LIFE HAS COME TO AN END.I AM SORRY YOU REMAIN POOR TILL THE TIME FOR YOU TO DIE.I AM SORRY NO ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER MANY YEARS.
BYE BYE TO THE GRAVE.

Quote:
THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU ON THE ROAD.
YOU WILL BURN LIKE CHACOAL.
YOUR WILL NOT IDENTIFY YOU.
YOU WILL NOT BE BURIED IN YOUR HOMETOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOMINATION TO YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS NA ONE WORK WILL DEY DO WHY YOU DEY CAUSE YOUR PAPA NA ABEG BROS CHANGE YOUR WAY OH BEFORE YOU GO DLE OH NA MAGA MONEY GO KILL YOU ALL YOUR FAMILYS FUCK YOUR LIFE BIGGEST FULL YOU DON FUCK UP I GO SHOW YOU NO WORRY MY BROS I GO FINE YOU JUST WAIT NA TILL TWO WEEK

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER OR U DEY CRAZY?WAITIN U DEY FIND FOR GOOGLE IF U NO BE THEVE LIKE UR FATHER U BE BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA BIG ROTTEN TOTO,BODY DEY SWEET U OH , WEN U GO SEE WETIN U DEY FIND , U GO STOP TO INSULT PEOPLE ONLINE, I GIVE U 3 DAYS TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU GO NAKED WALKER. BE WARN

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother na wa 4 u oooooooooooooo, no be you teach us this level, anyway, back to sender....kiss

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS WHY YOU GO REMAIN POOR FOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT NA YOUR TYPE WAY I KNOW KNOW NA HIM BUY LAPTOP HERE SEND GIVE NA POOR MAN LIKE U WAY NO GET WAITIN U DE THAT IS WHY U GET TIME DE WRITE RUBISH
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
HOME BOY B/F U GO REACH WHERE I REACH I GO TAKE U TIME I WISH I GO GET U FOR SOUTH AFRICA MAKE I WEST UR BLOOD FOR NOTHING AS U DE SO WAY U BE POOR MAN WAY YOU DE TAKE POVERTY DE BAFF FOR THAT NIGERIA WAY YOU DE U NO GO EVER COMOT FROM POVERTY I DON TELL U U GO REMAIN POOR FOR LIFE B/C U LOOK FOR MY TROBLE IF MY BOY THROW FORMAT COME FOR YOUR BOX IF U NO LIKE NO REPLY WHY U INSAULT MEAS U DE SURFER SO U GO DIE ONTOP OF SURFFERNESS

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
easter greetings

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL NA YOUR FAMILY WE U LIVE FOR NIGERIA, FRUGGE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

I WHICH YOUR GENERATION THE SAMETHING AND IT SHALL BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. IN DA BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

U GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER YOU WILL SEE IT ALIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU HAVE BEING INSULTING ME WRITING ME BUT I NEVER REPLIED YOU ALL I NEED TO TELL YOU IS BACK TO SENDER ALL THE COURSE WILL BE ON YOU EKWENSU. IF YOU ARE A GODLY MAN YOU WOULDN'T HABE BEEN WRITING THIS MESS, AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FROM THE GENERATION OF NEBUKAHDINEZE THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WRITING THIS RUBUSH.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the Day! I composed a special "Easter Blessing" and sent it to a few hundred lads. Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE SMOLL BOY FOR MY HAND,SO I NO NEED TO TOLKE TO YOU BECOUSE YOU ARE A FOOL AND DON`T KNOW ANYTHING.A GUY MAN CAN NOT SAID WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IKPU NEE GI

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL CHIEF AND WAYO CHIEF, I DON LIVE FESTAC TE TE COME GO HOLLAND COME BACK YOU STILL DE 9JA DE FUCK AGBOJU ASHAWO 4 TEN TEN KOBO,
NOW I DON MAKE MONEY 4 GHANA EVEN I WAS AT LAGOS LAST MONTH AND YOU MUST REMAIN A MUGU 4LIFE AND MYSELF I DON MAKE AM TE TE.
U ARE MUGU AND U WILL DIE MUGU EVEN YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE MUGU.
NA ME BI SUNNY WESY 4 GHANA.
FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, see what you send to otu nne gi.

You are such a usless puss who can't even diffrentiate between guy and 419.

Ewu. mna your father and mother picture dey that that mail.

[email protected]
Quote:
Learn how to write goog english.

[email protected]
Quote:
I LOVE YOUR MUM

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop writing me in broken english,you should go and upgrade your english before writing to me cause you are a big boy for nothing and i have gone nothing to do with because your illetracy has no comparison at all.

Big boy for mouth,those that are big boys like us doesn't make noice only a fool goes about declearing himself of what he is not,so go and rot in hell you bastard for nothing asshole.

[email protected] sends this classic reply
Quote:
WHO DASH YOU CHIEF??
NA OGUN GO KILL YOU..
MACK TRAILER GO CRUSH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR ROAD
YOU DEY MAD..
YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO..I FUCK HER YESTERDAY...
BASTARD LIKE YOU..
YOU GET MONEY???..THIEF...NO BE RITUALIST YOU BE??
YOU GO DIE VERY SOON...
MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR DECEDANT..
I REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU IN PESON MAKE I USE AXE TAKE TEAR YOUR USELESS BRAIN OUT OF YOUR MUGU HEAD..

THUNDER TEAR YOU TO PIECES..

IDIOT!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOOOOOOL......... U BE HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET............. U NO GET ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW.

[email protected] gives me the best reply I have recie3ved in a long time
Quote:
IDIOT, HOW ARE YOU,OFEKE.
AKWA OTU NNE GI GBAWA KWA,EKWENSU KPOKWA GI OKU.
UDELE RAKWA NNE GI OTU .OTU NNE GI N'ESI ISI.
THUNDER KPAGBU KWE GI.
I GA ANWURIRI N'AFO A.
YOU SEND ME BAD CONTROL NUMBER
THE NEXT DAY I GOT REAL CONTROL NUMBER OF 4500 EUROS.
I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ALL YOUR CURSES HAS TURNED TO MY BLESSINGS.
BECAUSE I DIDNT DO YOU ANYTHING,YOU STARTED INSULTING ME AND CURSING ME,I TOLD YOU THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAID AGAINST ME MUST BOMERANGE AGAINST YOU.

SHAME ON YOU AND TO THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY.
SHAME ON ANYBODY THAT IS COMMUNICATING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN OUT CAST OSU.
THAT IS WHY EVERY MUGU YOU GET TURNS BACK TO WORK ON YOU.
YOU WILL KEEP CRYING AND ASKING GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.
UNTILL YOU CONFESS TO YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU ARE OUT CAST OSU.
IF NOT YOUR FRIENDS WILL KEEP CRYING LIKE YOU EVERYDAY TILL YOU GO BACK TO THE GRAVE WHERE YOU COME FROM.

I HAVE PUT BACK MY CONNECTION,I WILL ALWAYS ABUSE YOU UNTILL YOU DIE.
YOUR FATHER DIED BECAUSE OF STEALING 10 KOBO AT NKWO MARKET AND THE SAME THING WILL CAUSE YOUR DEATH VERY SOON.
YOUR MOTHER STOLE OGIRI AT THE EKE MARKET JUST TO COOK WATER SOUP,SHE WAS NAKED INSIDE MARKET.
I WAS ASKING WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE MATER,THEY TOLD ME THAT IT IS A CURSE THAT IS FOLLOWING YOUR FAMILY,YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS WERE THIEVIES,BECAUSE OF THAT ALL OF YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THE VILLAGE AND INITIATE YOU PEOPLE TO THE OSU SHRINE.OUTCAST SHRINE
THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU PASS,YOU SMELL LIKE A HE GOAT.

DONT WORRY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVE INTERNATIONAL CALL TO ANSWER.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please join Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka, the Showm@n, Barrister Femi Johns0n, and the Rev. Henry Em3ka in wishing the lads a blessed Easter season Twisted Evil

This mugu calls himself BRIG GENERAL OKUNBOR Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA hhhhhhhhh my nyash, dey dey chop you mugu in OKIJA SHIRINE, truth out this your life, you go dey see NO MACTH FOUND in your life.

IF you want to call me, i will give you my number, i no dey fear at ll, when you recieve a letter of this type, all you have to do is to delete it from your box , because YOU ARE POOR MAN YOU NO NO HOW DOLLAR LOOK LIKE AND YOU CANNOT PAY #1 , I I GET YOU AS MUGU, I WILL DASH YOU MONEY TO GO AND HELP YOUR LIFE.

I AM FROM IGBO LAND LIKE YOU, SO WE KNOW OUR SELVES, IF LIKE EMAIL AND REQUEST FOR MY NUMBER, I WILL GIVE SO THAT YOU CALL OR BRING YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU, please, go tell your guy man way dey chop you mugu in OKIJA that he should cut you so that you canbecause OKIJA no get power, NA JESUS BE SUPER POWER.

NWANNEM YOU ARE BIG MUGU AND FOOL.

BRIG GENERAL OKUNBOR

( THE BIG COMMANDER, YOU ARE MY FELLOW IGBO MAN, IF NOT, I WILL COMMAND SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW I AM GENERAL COMMANDER)

[email protected]
Quote:
EKWENSU HOW ARE YOU.
I KNOW YOU ARE RUSTING IN HELL FIRE,AMUSU,WITCH AND WIZAD,AKWA OTU NNE GI,AKI OTU NNE GI,AMU NNA GI GBAWA KWA,CATERPILA GBUCHI KWE GI UZO.
OKPORO KPORO IJIJI NEBE NNE GI NOTU.
ANU OHIA RIKWE ANU NNE NA NNA GI.
OSU AMUSU.
OUT CAST.
THEM GO CHOP THE MONEY YOU WILL NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING.
MKPURU AMU DABAKWA GI NAFOR
MMIRI GBAKORO GI NA AKPO.
ANYA KPO KWA GI EBE INA ATU ORU.
NO MUGU FOR YOU FOREVER.
YOU WILL KEEP BEGING FOR FOOD.
ONYE ARA,ONLY INSIDE DUST BIN YOU WILL KEEP EATING YOUR MEALS,OGBANJE.
PEOPLE HAVE USED YOUR BRAIN FOR RITUALS,ONLY EMPTY HEAD YOU CARRY DEY GO.MUMU,YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOUR JOB DEY PAY FOR LONG TIME.IDIOT,YOUR CHAIMAN DEY CHOPAM,ITIBORIBO.
EVEN TO WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU NO FIT.
THATS WHY ANYBODY YOU CARRY YOUR JOB GIVE,GO HAMA THE MONEY,YOU NO GO SABI BECAUSE YOU KNOW SABI READ BOOK,AMU GBAWA KWA GI NAFOR.
YOU DON SUFFER GONORIA SETEE YOU NO FIT PREGNANT WOMAN.
ATURU MURU EBULE.NNE GI GBA AKA NWA.
ADA NNE GI NA AGHO ARA BE DI YA,NO BI ORDINARY MADNESS,NA HER HUSBAND CARRY AM DO JUJU.WATING YOU GO DO,IF YOU TALK YOU BEGING DEY BORN MONEY.ANUMANU.

BIG BOYS DEY THROW JOB,YOU DEY CHAT DE CHASE WOMAN ASHAWO.
NA INSIDE WOMAN TOTO YOU GO DIE YOUR FIRST DEATH,YOUR SECOND DEATH NA CATERPILA GO CRUSH YOUR HEAD.
UDELE ISI MKWOCHA.
ONYE NWURU ANWU NAGA IJE,DEATH BODY WEY DE WAKA.
IF I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE NA TO CRUSH YOUR HEAD WITH MY HAND.NA SO I GO DO.I PASS YOU FO ANYTHING WE DEY INSIDE THIS WORLD.
OLD MAN YOU DE SUCK YOUR PENIS;WOMAN NO DE GREE YOU,YOU TURN TO MASTUBATION,EVERY NIGHT NA SO SO SUCKING SUCKING YOU DE SUCK YOUR PENIS,NA SO SO YOU GO DE USE YOUR HAND MAKE TOTO DE FUCK YOUR HAND.
IDIOT MAKE I TELL YOU.YOUR HAND NO BI TOTO..
NA SO YOU DE DO INSIDE BATHROOM,YOU GO RELEASE TWO TIMES BEFORE YOU COMOT,EVERYBODY KNOW SAY NA MASTUBATION YOU DE DO.OGBANJE.

I HAVE STORIES FOR YOUR MAMA,THAT ONE GO BI TOMORROW.

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
I REBULK YOU IN JESUS NAME A BIG AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

AS YOU WISHES TO OTHER SO YOUR PORTION FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
You get time. Continue. When you want to grow up let me know. Thanks for all. Guy God will purnish you. Common go and sleep. What is your own self. You be wintch. Back to sender, Ewu badagry

<[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THATS TAKE SOMEONES PICTURE AND NAME NEVERTHELESS YOUR'S IS THERE B4 MINE SO WHATEVER SO CALL SHRINE GAT TO DO SOMEBODIES PIC/NAME THESAME IS APPLICABLE TO YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MODERFUCKER EMBRAYOR OF CONGO LIKE UUUUUUUUU I DIOT U LL DIE IN A COOLD BLOOD USING THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH IN VEIN FUCKERRRRRRR.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR. MAN,
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER TOO BUT I HAVE ALREADY MADE IT AND YOU ARE THERE CURSING YOURSELF,

SORRY YOU WILL DIE WRECHED, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE CURSING

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU + MUGU + DEDE= NTIPIA THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, WHE YOU GET #1 YOU GO AND IN OKIJA SHIRINE AS A MUGU, MUMU DEDE +INTIPIA, I HAVE NO TIME MUMU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Emeka YOUR MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
as you tell me all thsis world u reamine in poor family

[email protected]
Quote:
come who are you and why will you send such a message to me and if it is for me back to sender and i dont know you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Somebody is working instead of taking time to advice a person rather you are higly acting uneducated as if we nigerians had a better job we will be scamming
Those mail u are sending if u takke that time search for asia u will get good job rather than piss urself off abi money no dey hungry u.
I see ur email dont u think i can give u a better job than wasting ur time and life to writte crap,

Quote:
its funny
i wonder wat gives you courage
You get liver
I believe people like you na somebody borrow you computer thats whyb it shacks you
You use you God forsaken time to make others jobless just like me now am writting to you just because am high,
I sound like one jobless guy i know in nigeria called opo
Get a life brother and feel more concentrated

[email protected]
Quote:
Please when next you c your mum help me to look at her ass nd tell me if it still has that good apple like shape, cos i'll love to eat it again, mabe soon.

n please learn how 2 spell properly (PARESITS)

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief Amuka, so what you have invested or contributed to society since 1985 is hummar as you said, you are an empty head, Bill Gates who has touched human don't talk like empty vessel like you.
A fool at 50. you need to refine yourself if possible enroll in night lesson, some times wise poeple learn and correct themselves from critism like this, l wish we meet you see the deference
Don't perish in fool paradise

Quote:
you invested on Hamar while others have retired since on genuine business, you talk and behave like a tout.
you are going about with an empty head, Chief in the land of the blinds.

Quote:
See your level, l said and knew earlier that your are in darkness, shrine and ritual money. pray for blessing of God in your life that will give you peace instead of mortgaging your life and your chidren's or future generation with sorrow and sadness.
l am very sorry for you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

APOSTOLIC GREETINGS ON THIS DAY. REMAIN BLESSED!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
motor kill u your grand father lap you nor they do l;ike guy at all.you too small to be maga younr maga nor go pay you again for two months mark am you fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that means your linage

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you brother,u know who my papa be,u no get mama, make you ask ur mama who be ur papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: bengo,cocorach and monkey you are'

Ashawo pikin.

God will punish you forever and ever, mugu na your papa, you can not archieve any thing dead body.

come out face to face and face a lion, i will swallow your tungs alive idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that you are IGBO man,What you send to me is it for what.You keep on wasting your time sending this nonecence to people,if you are tired in life you go and die for your self ok.

But i pray let God forgive you.

Thanks and best regard
Mr prince steven

[email protected]
Quote:
motherfucker,

Guy u think say me i dey used dis mail box dey work,
u b real motherfucker how much u done collect before ur life,u b real mugu dead one,u fit 4mugu face one on one,collect money,and go back collect another one,u think say na to stay 4 net or online collect small change,na one make u aguyman,u b real dead mamula if u no no make u no now ok.me i no get ur time ok,anything way b na 4 ur pocket fooooool.

deadmugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender/he that is me in greather than he that is in the world

[email protected] is back for an insult battle Twisted Evil
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHY E DEY TAKE ME LONG TIME TO ANSWER YOU?...NA COS I GET MANY JOBS TO TREAT...I NO GET TIME TO ANSWER YOU....
BUT MAKE YOU TRY CHECK OUT ALL YOUR SPELLINGS NA??...HOW YOU TAKE DEY TREAT JOB??..YOU SMALL BOY BORN IN THE YEAR 1985,YOU DEY CALL YOUR SELF GUY MAN..
SHIT!!!....THIS G WORLD DON SUFFER...
I HEAR YOU SAY HUMMER??...YOU EVEN FIT RIDE WHEEL BARROW?...MAKE THUNDER PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION..
AS I DEY TALK TO YOU SO,YOUR PAPA DEY FUCK MY DOG FOR BACKYARD AND THE GUY DEY MAKE HELL OF NOISE..E BE LIKE SAY MY DOG TOO SWEET THE BASTARD..
LIKE I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY,SAY I FUCK YOUR MAMA..NO BE SAY I USE PRICK DO AM OOH...NA WOOD AND YAM I USE COS HER TOTO DON WIDE TIRE..
I FORGET TO TELL YOU SAY WHEN I DEY TALK TO HER,I COME DISCOVER SAY SHE GET VERY BAD BREATH,LATER NA I REALISE SAY NA HER YANSH I DEY TALK TO BECAUSE HER YANSH AND HER FACE LOOK ALIKE WELL WELL.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...
OHHH GOD!!!!!!!..WHICH KIND NONSENSE BE THIS NA..AS I DEY SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOU SO,YOUR PAPA JUST DEY MAKE LOTS OF NOISE AS E DEY BLOW THAT DOG SO...HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
MUGU LIKE YOU..ABEG MAKE U TRY GO BACK TO ENGLISH SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE...BASTARD LIKE YOU...MAKE CATERPILLER MATCH YOU AS YOU DEY DRIVE THAT IMAGINARY HUMMER OF YOURS..
BASTARD!!!

Quote:
O BOY....I FIRST TELL YOU SAY MAKE YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL...NA FROM BENIN I DEY WRITE YOU SO...
AS I DEY TALK TO YOU..MY GERMAN SHERPHERD DOG DON CLIMB YOUR MAMA...I DEY WATCH MY DOG AS E DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER...
YOUR MAMA MOUTH SMELL PASS HER YANSH AND TOTO...
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
WHICH KIND OLODO YOU BE SELF?...WHEN ALL YOUR MATE DEY GO SCHOOL WHERE YOU DEY??..YOU DEY BUSY SUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO,YOU DEY LICK ALL THE NONSE WEY DEY INSIDE THE *DELETED*.
GUESS WHAT??...MY DOG DEY ASK ME SAY WHICH TIME HE GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AGAIN??...
SHIT!!! I FORGET TO TELL YOU SAY YOUR GIRLFRIEND WEY YOU DEY SPEND ALL THAT YOUR SMALL GUY MONEY FOR,SHE DEY SUCK MY DICK NOW SO...SHE DEY BEG MAKE I FUCK HER..SHE SAY YOU NO SABI FUCK AT ALL,SAY YOUR PRICK TOO SMALL.HAHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...YOUR BABE SAY YOUR PRICK BE LIKE MATCHES STICK..WHEN SHE SEE MY DICK EH?..SHE CRY SAY MAKE I USE MY TOOL TAKE FUCK HER...NA I TELL HER SAY MAKE I GO TOLIET TO SHIT FIRST..WHEN I COME OUT,I NO CLEAN MY YANSH WITH TOLIET PAPER,NA SHE USE HER TONGUE TO LICK MY ASS CLEAN...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA..WAIT OOOHH...WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR OKIJA SHRINE NA??..THAT NA SMALL PLACE NA...YOU WAN COMPARE AM TO HELL FIRE?...NA HELL FIRE ON EARTH ME GO CARRY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ENTER..MAKE ALL OF UNA BURN TO ASHES..I GO ADVICE YOU....YOU NO SABI TEASE AT ALL,ALL YOUR RYTHMES BE LIKE SMALL GIRL OWN..WELL I NO GO BLAME YOU COS YOU BE SMALL BOY NA...BORN IN 1985..SO WETIN YOU KNOW,WHICH EXPERIENCE YOU GET??..NOTHING!!!
GO LEARN HOW TO SPELL...YOUR MAMA NA PROSTITUTE AND NOT PROSIDUDE AS YOU PUT IT..IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!
YOUR PAPA DON CHANGE THE STYLE WEY E TAKE DEY FUCK MY DOG FOR BACK YARD OOH.....MY DOG DEY ON TOP OF AM NOW!!
SHIT!!! THE BASTARD JUST DEY MOAN AND DISTURBING THE WHOLE BENIN CITY!!!
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND TEAR YOUR MAMA AND SISTERS TOTO TO UNREPLACEABLE PIECES..

MAKE YOU DIE ON EASTER SUNDAY!!!

Quote:
NAWA FOR YOU OOH.......YOU NO EVEN KNOW WETIN DEY HAPPEN SELF...ALL MY GOAT AND DOGS...ALL OF THEM DEY CRY SAY YOUR MAMA DON GIVE THEM HIV AND AIDS
WHY?????????????....WHY THAT STUPID MOTHER OF YOURS GO GIVE MY DOG AND GOATS AIDS NA???
YOUR PAPA STILL DEY FUCK MY DOG...I KNOW SAY NA GONORIA E WAN GIVE THAT DOG SO...
BIG UP!!!...YOU TOO SMALL!!
THUNDER FIRE YOU...BASTARD!!

Quote:
HOW WE FIT SEE NA??I LIKE SEE YOU MAKE I USE MY AXE CUT YOUR HEAR...I WAN SHOW YOU YOUR MOTHER BIG PANT WEY SHE FORGET FOR MY DOG CAGE!!
SEE WETIN SHE CAUSE NOW....MY DOG DON GET HIV AND AIDS..

IF YOU FEEL SAY NA LIE I DEY TALK ABOUT YOUR MAMA YANSH AND FACE,,,MAKE YOU LOOK BY YOURSELF..YOU GO SEE SAY HER YANSH AND HER FACE NA THE SAME..

THUNDER FIRE YOU..

[email protected]
Quote:
if you right this again to me you will be dead in three days now try me and see you talk to much now try me now idiot

Quote:
you better start to arrange for your waking immediately ok please you will be dead in two days watch outt fool you going six feet

Chief Franco
Crying or Very sad Oh no, the mugu is a Chief Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EVERYBODY, ENOUGH EFFIZY, TAKE AM EZE, IT ALL ABOT THE BENJAMINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST NOTHING BUT ILLETERATE AND FOOL BASTARD, IT TOOK YOU TIME TO RESPONSE TO MY EMAILS WHY BECAUSE YOU BROWSE AT CAFE FOOL COME SO THAT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE GOOD MONEY.

KO NI DA FUN IYALAYA E GBOGBO EBI MAJERA NI, OGUN, SHOGUN MA FI EJE E WE

U BI SMALL BOY U NO GET MONI PPL WEY GET MONI NO DEY SHOUT U NO GET SENSE SMALL BOY ONE YEAR GET SENSE PASS U I WONDER HOW UR GIRLFRIEND DEY COP WITH YOU THE GIRL BETTER RUN FOR U MAKE U NO RUIN HER LIFE BECOS U BI POOR AND SENSELESS MUGU.

THIS SHOW ARE A SMALL ILLETERATE

more abuse he responds
Quote:
forget toto matter all this talk show say u bi small boy period

how wonder how ur girl friend dey manage you, you are malajestic bastard, get a real job you bastard rot in hell, jack head corn face, dick head, boot ass lollllllllllll

u no get level u bi corn face.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IF YOU ARE DEAD IGNORE BUT IF YOU ALIVE CALL

if you call yourself a human, call me on +447871563386 make i know who you be.

NA YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NA YOU DEY SWEAR FOR SO MAKE YOU NOR FORGET O.

IF YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD PERSON I KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CALL BUT IF ALIVE THEN I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS U AND I WILL NEVER EVER CURSE YOU AND ANY CURSE U CURSE ME WILL RUTURN TO U HUNDRED FOLDS IN JESUS NAME AMENT.

I AM A CHOSEN GENERATION I DONT FEAR EVIL OK.GOD OF CHOSEN WILL JUGE U AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I Hail your follish actions and your queer life style fool

you are a wild idiot that if i ever get you you will dead one time i must trace you just wait i am working on your ip address fool i beleive that cafe have pulled you out from motor park condoctor idiot you cant speak english or even spell your name in western unionfor collections of the money i sent you i have pulled that information from the bank you got it from and i have decleard the money as being collected by an armed robber like you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic