SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the following...

Quote:
Mr. @ndre:
I got the strangest dang e-mail today, and I'd sure appreciate it if you can explain it to me.

"Dear C@milla -

Would you please get this message to my father? I'm sure he has been worried about me but I haven't really had a way to get in touch with him. I'll explain everything to you later. P@tricia

Dear Father -

I am so sorry not to have called you before this. There is something wrong with my phone and, since you don't do computers, that was not an option. I hope C@milla can get this message to you right away.

Father, there has been some sort of accident and I hit my head. I'm still in Nigeria but I'm having some memory problems and am not sure why I am here. I have a feeling I came to get married...but it is all very confusing and I have just impressions and partial memories, not full details. Feelings like I know I came to get married and of waiting at the airport for someone. Right now I am staying at the house of a very nice nurse who helped me in the hospital. Her brother is very nice too. I don't believe I came to Nigeria to marry him...at least he hasn't said anything about that.

I hope this letter will not make you worry. I am okay...the doctor here is very good and assures me that I should regain my full memory soon. I also know that financially I am set so you do not need to worry there. I also have the distinct memory that I was planning to go to Simb@ S@fari C@mp in C@meroon... isn't that odd that I would so clearly remember that? As soon as the doctor gives approval, I believe I will go ahead and go there.

Love,
P@tricia

PS Say hello to Tilli3 for me."

Now, this is what we got here:
You tell me that my daughter is with you.
Someone pretendin' to be my daughter tells me that my daughter is with you.
My daughter's best friend, who I've known all her life, tells me my daughter is not with you.

Who would you believe if you were standin' in my boots, Mr. @ndre?

I'd like you to answer one question for me to show me I can still trust you. Who is this "Tilli3" that's mentioned in the message?

-H0m3r Sa1nt

Edit: I suddenly remembered I'd forgotten to mask Daddy's name. Embarassed

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!

Last edited by Bombast on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent from M00t! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi

I am M0ttie's brother and glad that I have never met you.

I don't want my sis to know that I'm mailing you. I looked on her PC and found your address.

Are you in love with this beautiful woman? She is one beautiful lady, if I must say so!

She is starting to talk to me when sis is not around. So, I try to get rid of sis as much as I can.

Is there anything that you would like for me to tell her?

Waiting your reply,

M00t

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is brilliant! I think I see what you're getting at here.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Quote:
Hello thanks for your concern,

What i believe is that what every God says know one can change it. If God says P4tricia will be my wife she will surely be no matter what happens, but if God says no know one can say yes. Believe that.

I as well thank your sister, for her care for my wife to be.

Well the only thing i will like you to ask Pattie is that can she remember someone called J4mes 4ndre? And let her no that i am in this condition because of her.

If not because i am in the hospital now, i should have send my pictures to her, but just let her be.

And more over, i already knew that she can check her mails now, so please let her check mail me her self, please for God sake. If she dose i know she will get back to her scenes. Because i will made her remember everything.

I know you are a man, you will understand that i am really in love with her, but if you think she don't love me any more please let me know, and i will as well, know how to take good care of my self. Her father was ask me where her girl is...could you believe i had to lie to her father because i don't want the old man to fall sick. Because know one will take care of him over there.So please Just Ask her if she remember the Name J4MES 4NDRE.

when can you come on your MSN so we could chat? add me on ([email protected])

To me if i know her mind, that will be ok for me because my dad want me in New York but i can't just go because of her. My condition her in this hospital is not really good, i am just trying all i could to make sure i contact you people because i don't want you to think i am careless. My doctor here his a nice man just like your sister. But can't just help it.

Please i will appreciate it if you can let her read this message as well. so that she can understand what it takes to had an accident. If she can remember let her understand that i lose my friend Tony because of her.Because i and Tony were coming together when this accident accord. So M00t, i was crying while written this message. Because i was just ask God why all this was happening to me. But we can't blame God, because he knows best.

Let her understand that all my family here are still waiting to meet her.

Tell her am really sorry for everything that happens.Let her know that i don't mean to hurt her.

Thanks M00t, i really appreciate your concern, but please let her read this message, and please tell her to come online and chat with me if you people really want her to get get scenes back...I know why i am saying this.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH....P4TRICIA IS THE ONLY WOMAN I HAVE EVER LOVE..BUT IF GODS YES WHO CAN SAY NO?

Man mail me and let me know when you guys will come online.. see ya man...

Thanks

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another wimpy lad wrote:
Quote:
i was crying while written this message

Jeesh they are the sobbingest bunch of scum.
All they do is sit around crying, not sleeping, and they can never eat...
It's a wonder that any of them even survive to scam. Rolling Eyes

I love that very large email from him. I know that took him a while to write.
Excellent baiting by all. Thumbs up

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Dramaqueen! Very Happy

I've got no answer from the lad yet, but this caught my eye...

Quote:
could you believe i had to lie to her father because i don't want the old man to fall sick. Because know one will take care of him over there.

I'm touched by his concern. I'll bet he'd really like for M00t & M0tt13 to show the same "consideration" to the old man. Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what nurse sent to our boi. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
She is better, but she needs a pic. I believe that would put the icing on the cake, if ya know what I mean! Not unless you dog ugly!

Pray tell me how your doc can help in this here situation? I've told you what my doc said and that's enough for me.

I need to take her back to the place that she was staying before we make our way to the safari camp. She says that she left something behind. Now, that's going to be a trip that I am not looking forward to with the brother and all.

I'm here to tell you today that what we have here is my brother hoping for love and we can not have that. Now, you do what ya gotta do!

I am running out of funds to take care of your wife and I want to know what you are going to do about it?

Good day!

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol

Quote:
I am running out of funds to take care of your wife and I want to know what you are going to do about it?

Yes, it is the man's job to provide for his wife Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to nurse

Quote:
thanks for the message, but if you will help me.. Let her come to IBADAN please for God sake. ... Please your brother most not love her ..she's my life, my everything. I will try and get you the pics. I will try my best as far as i can.. I don't have much to time to mail you now, i will see what i can do till tomorrow but just please take her here for God sake..Can she remember her password now?
Please if she can do that ask her if she know J4MES 4NDRE?
Get back to me asap.

Thanks

30 mins later I get this tiny pic: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:

Back to nurse

Quote:
thanks for the message, but if you will help me.. Let her come to IBADAN please for God sake. ... Please your brother most not love her ..she's my life, my everything. I will try and get you the pics. I will try my best as far as i can.. I don't have much to time to mail you now, i will see what i can do till tomorrow but just please take her here for God sake..Can she remember her password now?
Please if she can do that ask her if she know J4MES 4NDRE?
Get back to me asap.

Thanks

30 mins later I get this tiny pic: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh please don't tell me that this is actual image he sent ... Silly me at first I even had hope maybe I could see picture in full size ... guess not.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That picture is much too small...it could be One Eyed Jack, our ranch foreman, for all I can tell!

Quote:
could you believe i had to lie to her father because i don't want the old man to fall sick. Because know one will take care of him over there.
I'd believe in lad's altruism if he hadn't accompanied his lie with a request for cash.

So...time for a strategy powpow (as father would say). I think M00t and I went and picked up all my things at the hotel so I bet I am even more attractive now. Very Happy
Should I faintly remember J4mes? Yes, J4mes...I'm sure he's waiting for me at our honeymoon spot and the doctor probably thinks that being there where I am expecting to meet him is the very thing that would bring my memory completely back. How does that sound? Maybe the doctor should write an official sounding letter to that affect...he releases me from his care ONLY to go to Camaroon.

Question though fellow conspirators....would it help or harm at this point for me to email him as he requests? Maybe M00T (having seen my money) doesn't even pass on the request and is purposely keeping me from emailing lad until he can get me safely away to Camaroon? Maybe he should act a bit worried in his emails....like he's afraid lad will show up before he can get me safely away?

Watcha think?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ideas, girlfriend! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on the doctor's message now...

(Edit incoming) Done!

Quote:
Yes, certainly, Nurse; I think that's a splendid idea! You see, I've been studying the patient's condition recently, and I've learned that the famous American neurologist F0rsyth3 P. J0n3s has had great success in his experiments in treating TICF sufferers by merely taking them to the particular person, place or object that so dominates the patient's consciousness.

Essentially, the patient's brain gets "stuck," for lack of a better word, on a particular thing. It forms a sort of stumbling block, if you will, that prevents access to the patient's full memory and higher cognitive processes. Exposing a patient to the object of his or her fascination seems to bring closure to that particular loop of thought, and the patient recovers in minutes or hours rather than the weeks or months required to smash the barrier on his or her own.

In other words: Miss P@tricia can't seem to stop thinking about this S1mb@ S@f@r1 C@mp. Let her see it, then, and she can start to think about other things again.

I can't wait to know how it went. I'm authorizing a temporary expense account for you (and will e-mail you the access codes later), and you will of course be paid overtime for the duration of your trip. If it does work, though, I ask that you either return the patient here, or bring her to some hospital out there, as she'll still need to undergo a final examination and fill out her discharge papers, as well as provide billing information.

Oh, and it seems that we've had another contact regarding her case; we may have located her next-of-kin! I'm waiting for him to provide the necessary proof of his identity and of his connection to her before I give him more information, but I'm mostly convinced that the gentleman is, in fact, her father. He's preparing to fly out here in the next few days, and I'd like to have him meet the patient there at the camp and be present for her recovery if possible. What a lovely moment that would be, as she recognizes her father against that gorgeous Cameroon sunset... her eyes well up with tears of joy... he steps forward to hold her with those rough cowboy hands... er, yes, well, at any rate, feel free to contact me if you have further questions or need any other assistance.

Sincerely,

-Dr. H3rsch3l H1ghw@y.

Edit: To answer your question, Becky...
Quote:
would it help or harm at this point for me to email him as he requests?

I'm not sure if it makes any difference either way, really. If the money's there, and the victim's there, and her father's there, and the lad still doesn't safari, I'm not convinced right now that there's anything else that'd do the trick.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love it!...except for some reason I thought Bombast was being the doctor. My only suggestion is to cut the part about me coming back to Nigeria for the final examination because lad may think he can just wait until I'm back in country and then he can work on getting me back to Ibadan. Maybe the doctor can say that his colleague in Camaroon can give the final examination and, once cleared, either my husband or my father can take me home from there.

Oh..and tell the doctor my father doesn't swing that way. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Becky! Very Happy

I did create the doctor, but he only talks to the nurse. She forwards his messages to the lad as needed. I thought of that to avoid direct contact with the lad because I'm a newbie but, well, you can see how that turned out. Razz

As far as the final exam goes... I really don't think the lad's going to be thinking that far into the future. Everyone who's been a thorn in his side recently (except the doctor) will be gathered in one place, along with the $30G he's been working so hard to get his hands on. How could he resist being there in person, along with a little hired muscle (to witness his ultimate FAILURE Laughing )? If he doesn't go, everything slips through his fingers and he walks away with nothing (as Patricia goes home with Daddy and the money, too). If he does go, though, it's just the sort of fairy-tale happy ending that'd really boost his status in his neighborhood, if only it were real...

Oh, and the doctor knows Daddy doesn't swing that way. Doesn't stop him from dreaming, though.

Whatever happens now, you've done a great job here, Becky.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you 2 feel about nurse giving his address to doc? Very Happy

The doc could mail the letter to both. Wink

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to think about that; I think the doctor's message would be very different if he wrote it for the lad, too. He's can't talk about a patient's case to just anyone, and he hasn't even told Dad his plan yet, even though he does trust him (that could change, though). Well, I need to get ready to head out in a few minutes, so I'm lacking the time to create a new address right now. I'll think about this during the day and get back to you later.

Oh, Dad got a response from the lad:
Quote:
Hello

I am happy you contact with this message, Am sorry for not getting back to you soonest. I just i have much to explain to you, but i don't know where to start. But i don't have much time to spend here now because i am using my doctors laptop. I will contact you when he get back later today.

Am sorry i have my reason to tell you everything i told you.

Didn't he already tell Dad he was out of the hospital? And here he owns up to everything else he's told Dad being a lie, too. He has a good reason for impersonating a missing girl to her worried father? I'm curious now...

Edit: I forgot to add that my main point about the doctor in this post is another reason I've only had him communicate through the nurse so far: he'll tell her things he wouldn't tell the lad, unless the lad proves himself.

Edit: I suddenly realized that the lad's latest message had double periods throughout. I suspected this was done so the text would stand out for a google search; I removed the double periods just to be on the safe side.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree the doctor shouldn't write directly to the father. I think anything the doctor says should be passed through the nurse..after all, lad hasn't proven that we're married. Very Happy

Also, I think dad need to get delayed coming to Cameroon...potentially facing down me, father, M0ti and M00t might be a little intimidating...even if he does bring "friends" along (I still have no idea who Tony is).

So has M00t told lad we went to pick up my stuff (including money) at the hotel? When do we leave for safari camp? Twisted Evil

Quote:
I just i have much to explain to you, but i don't know where to start.
I'll just bet he doesn't know where to start! Hopefully this means he is twisted in a knot and fully believes in all of us. But more reason to keep dad in the US for awhile.

Last edited by beckythatcher on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree! Very Happy

I will mail the letter from doc to lad. I did say that we had to make the trip to pick up something that she left behind at the hotel. I will make up a story about the trip, I may say that brother had to take her. Twisted Evil

Sorry, if I caused confusion. On the other hand we've found out how well we work together.Wink

Edit!

Edited letter and sent!

Quote:

Quote:
Your wife left this morning on her way to hotel to get whatever it is that she left behind. I had no other choice but to have brother take her as I had to go to work and make a living. I'm so stressed about her being with my brother and oh how sexy he is. Do you think her love for you is weak???? I hope not!!!!

Got another letter from the doctor and here it is:

Quote:
I've been studying the patient's condition recently, and I've learned that the famous American neurologist F0rsyth3 P. J0n3s has had great success in his experiments in treating TICF sufferers by merely taking them to the particular person, place or object that so dominates the patient's consciousness.

Essentially, the patient's brain gets "stuck," for lack of a better word, on a particular thing. It forms a sort of stumbling block, if you will, that prevents access to the patient's full memory and higher cognitive processes. Exposing a patient to the object of his or her fascination seems to bring closure to that particular loop of thought, and the patient recovers in minutes or hours rather than the weeks or months required to smash the barrier on his or her own.

In other words: Miss P@tricia can't seem to stop thinking about this S1mb@ S@f@r1 C@mp. Let her see it, then, and she can start to think about other things again.

I can't wait to know how it went. I'm authorizing a temporary expense account for you (and will e-mail you the access codes later), and you will of course be paid overtime for the duration of your trip. If it does work, though, I ask that you either return the patient here, or bring her to some hospital out there, as she'll still need to undergo a final examination and fill out her discharge papers, as well as provide billing information.

Oh, and it seems that we've had another contact regarding her case; we may have located her next-of-kin! I'm waiting for him to provide the necessary proof of his identity and of his connection to her before I give him more information, but I'm mostly convinced that the gentleman is, in fact, her father. He's preparing to fly out here in the next few days, and I'd like to have him meet the patient there at the camp and be present for her recovery if possible. What a lovely moment that would be, as she recognizes her father against that gorgeous Cameroon sunset... her eyes well up with tears of joy... he steps forward to hold her with those rough cowboy hands... er, yes, well, at any rate, feel free to contact me if you have further questions or need any other assistance.

Sincerely,
-Dr. H3rsch3l H1ghw@y.

Later, gotta run.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I rushed with that mail today and goofed a little. I meant to take the name of the camp out, because we don't think the lad remembers the name of it. An example of haste makes waste, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I quess we need to give the lad a little help after all the false hope he has been given. Laughing

Sent another mail to lad this afternoon:

Quote:
I was in a hurry when I sent you the letter from the doc. I was
almost late for work and hope you understand.

I have yet to show your tiny, tiny picture to P4tricia. We had company
the whole day long and when they left, she was sleeping. I will show
her tonight when I see her.

She and brother have not returned from the trip. I seriously am worried
and I hope he is not trying to love her. I knew I should have never let
him take her. I am pacing the floors and I am a wreck.

Hope to here from you.

So, M00t and Pat are together as I type. Twisted Evil

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that too much, Corona. Who knows; it may even spur the lad to get a head start on his safari if he knows where to go. If it ends up hurting things, I'll take the blame since I didn't know to keep that part quiet. I'm sorry about that.

Quote:
Also, I think dad need to get delayed coming to Cameroon...potentially facing down me, father, M0ti and M00t might be a little intimidating...even if he does bring "friends" along (I still have no idea who Tony is).

Yeah, that makes sense. Well, there are several ways Daddy could get delayed... He could be quarantined, due to his recent exposure to Asperger's-afflicted cattle, but that'd take take him out of the picture for too long, I think.

Or... and this is the idea I'm favoring... He could be reported as a possible scammer! The lad could even think of this one himself (and it'll probably at least cross his mind). This would, of course, mean that Daddy needs to be subjected to a more thorough investigation before he's cleared to contact the patient directly. He could maybe still talk to the Nurse, though.

If the lad doesn't level the accusation himself, lucky for him there's a couple of other people who might be motivated to call in anonymous tips...

The Nurse just wants this woman out of her life, and just might be persuaded to bend a rule or two to make it happen. If Daddy arrives as planned, and the patient doesn't recover as hoped, there could be a custody dispute between Dad and Lad. Whoever wins in the end, the Nurse would lose, as she could be stuck with her houseguest for months. If Daddy doesn't show, though... P@tt13 could maybe just go home with the lad.

M00t, on the other hand, has the opposite motivation: he wants the girl to stick around. He's mostly figured out what's really happening here, and he could offer the lad a deal: Lad gets the money, M00t gets the girl. If Daddy enters the picture, M00t's afraid P@tt13 will go home with Daddy and M00t will be left all alone, with only his sister to console him. And by "console," I mean... oh, never mind; you get the idea.

It might be fun for both of them to offer separate deals to the lad, extorting conflicting promises out of him in exchange for their help delaying Daddy. By the way, Corona, I really like that potential conflict you've set up there. And to think it all started with one hilarious little line...

Well, that's my idea for delaying Daddy, but not so much that he's left out of the picture entirely. I think the mere fact that he'll be out there soon should still spur the lad on, even if Daddy can't make it to the camp in time.

Edit: Oh, and I'm just ignoring that latest message Daddy got from the lad for now. If either of you gets an idea for a good response, let me know; otherwise, I reckon he ain't got a gol-durned thing to say to that low-down, good-for-nothin' polecat.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hilarious ideas! Laughing

No reply as of yet and I bet he doesn't know what the heck to do. Very Happy

I know the lad needs to know where the camp is, I just wanted him to have to go back thru all those mails to find. Wink

Again, he has enough to go thru to get his money. Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his mail today:

Quote:
IF SHE IS IN LOVE WIHT YOUR BROTHER.. THEN THAT IS WAHT YOU PEOPEL WANT...SO IF THERE IS FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT ME..

THANKS AND GOOD DAY

4 hours later:

Quote:
now i know why you don't want my wife to talk to me...

Don't know what to do at this point. Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What a lazy little _____(fill in the blank)_______!!!

Won't even fight for the girl he loves. I think tomorrow, I remember him and will have to send him an email.

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, looks like someone's losing hope... but we aren't ready to let him just yet, are we? Razz

Maybe it's a good time for M00t to make the lad that offer? Or should the nurse go first? Or might there be a better option that we just haven't thought up yet? I'll have to ponder these new developments for awhile.

Oh, yeah, Becky; remembering Laddy, at least temporarily, does seem like a good next step. Should she remember her father while she's at it? I'm thinking maybe not.

Edit: Or maybe she remembers one or the other from time to time, but then she forgets again and all she can think about is the camp. That'd be consistent with her earlier message to C@milla.

Last edited by Bombast on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic