SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yay thanks sweetie! I love boondoggling Wink

I have had no word from the lad Bluth.
I don't think he wants to play with one of your wives, maybe he likes guys?
Then again he could be really scared of anyone connected to you because you have screwed his head up. Laughing
I will let you know if I hear anything.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David had been quiet for awhile but he finally resurfaced today...

I wrote:
By now I am sure you are with your family mourning the loss of your late wife and your mother-in-law. My wives and I offer you and your family our most sincere condolences in such a trying time.

Seeing as we have both admitted that mistakes have been made by both of us over the last couple of weeks I am happy to take you up on your offer to wipe the slate clean and start anew. Of course, as I told you before I always make my initial transaction with a new business partner in person so I can know the character of the man I am dealing with. As such your account will not be needed at this time, but I will keep it in mind for our future transactions.

Seeing as you are back in Nigeria and my wife has begun her treatments here in the United States I propose that we meet in Nigeria to accommodate your present location. I know I can easily gain clearance to land my jet in Abuja so why don't we plan on meeting there within the next week? To avoid any confusion I will allow you to take care of all of my accommodations in Abuja prior to my arrival. This way you will know precisely where I am staying so our meeting should be assured.

Please try to convince Charles to accompany you to Abuja to meet me. I want to be able to pay my respects to him in person for the personal hardships he has been through.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
It hasn't been easy for me since the past days trying to sort myself out and this huge burial arrangement. You promised to assist me with Amaka's case but you didn't fulfill it. Anyway, I am trying to manage everything concerning the burial plans without your support, which I thought would be your show of gratitude and very deep heart-felt condolence and concern over my wife's demise! And yet a big blow on our faces!!! Her mom. Well, Amaka would be buried on Sunday tomorrow after church service. Her mom would be buried by the subsequent weekend-Sunday.

However, regarding your ill wife, I wish her speedy recovery. By the way, what are your wives name? It will help so I can put both of them in my prayers especially the ill one. I do care a lot about them, as much as you do, in this trying time we both went through and in spite of the devastating moments I am going through at the this time with two deads in my family.

I am sorry to say I can hardly trust your words anymore.Your words failed me several times!! On the night we were supposed to meet at the French Military Base, which couldn't be realized; I remembered you telling me to go stay at Pullmans in your assurance that you would settle my bills in the morning. I knew you would fail me that was why I didn't agree with that decision.

This is exactly the same arrangement you are asking me to make now. Listen I can't make or take care of all your accomodations in Abuja when I am not sure you will ever arrival. I am not yet convinced that you ever visited Abidjan.

Charles is not so much in talking terms with me since I arrived Nigeria. Though, I have been doing everything I could for my family in-laws and relatives to be comforted but it is like pouring water on a dry land! This isn't helping matters at all. I just pray that the good lord can vindicate me in this entire circumstances I am confronted. Charles on the other hand is blaming me bitterly over the death of his mom. I won't blame him at all. All he has been saying is "if I never took him away from his mom she wouldn't have died." He added "He might have helped her stay live against losing Amaka- what a great loss it was to lose her only treasured daughter" As Charles continues to blame me; you really should have all the blames!!

At this psychological moment, to be very frank with you, I am not sure he will ever listen to me let alone meeting someone (you) who was responsible for the death of his mom. But maybe I can try to persuade him if you are serious about your arrival in Abuja. But I am not promising anything now.

I might be free around Wednesday next week. If you truly you are flying down to Abuja; let me know if Wednesday will be viable. I can arrange your accomodation plans. I won't make any stupid arrangements if you won't arrive.

Confirm to me when you are flying in, for further meeting plans so as to avoid any conflicting or confusing appointments.

If he can be "bordered" to travel to Abuja I will post his IP for verification purposes, but he is back in Nigeria right now. Safari #2 coming Wednesday?? Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. I love how he contradicts himself in the same email. "I will not make any arrangements...oh, I guess I will now..." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What has he been living on these last weeks? Am I being naive or do they carry a lot of cash with them?
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

He has been using a lad ATM card with $6.8 million loaded on it

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems as if one safari wasn't enough for our dear friend...

I wrote:
Thank you for your kind words. My second wife, Jessica, has been ill but is on the mend. My first wife, Morgan, is doing well, although she is very concerned for Jessica. We are praying for her recovery. I hope that all is well and that Charles will forgive you. You, Charles, and the rest of your family will remain in our prayers.

Wednesday will work fine for me. I trust you will go to Abuja by Tuesday to secure my accommodations? Please find a suitably nice hotel for us to convene in. Please email me all details of our meeting after you arrive on Tuesday so that I will be thoroughly prepared to meet with you once I arrive on Wednesday.

Know that our thought are with you in these difficult times and we will surely see the sun again shining brightly on happier days. The new Atlantis will be a beacon of hope to the entire world, and I would like to find a way to honor Amaka and her mother in the plans for this great new colony.

Eagerly awaiting your reply

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I am going to be in Abuja as early as possible before Wednesday . But I won't secure you accomodations by making any initial deposits. I will just sure make a reservation in a suitably nice hotel for you to convene in, but it will be paid for as soon as you actually arrive. I don't want to make any arrangements that will meet with disappointments. Our past meeting endeavor in Ghana and Abidjan has left a bad taste in my mouth. Sorry!

I just hope our meeting in Abuja by next week wednesday will be realistic; otherwise I should never attach importance in your Atlantis project celebration ever more!
Charles is yet to forgive me let alone giving in at this time to my pleas on our new meeting arrangement in Abuja with you, no matter how much I tried to persuade him. I hope he agrees before I actually set out for the trip to Abuja. No promises though.

However, thanks so much for your prayers and putting us in your thoughts at this trying times. Amaka was buried today. I cried myself out so badly that I felt like joining her in the land of the dead.

I shall forward you our meeting details earliest so you can be thoroughly prepared as against our meeting by Wednesday next week. This time no promise and fail. I need your guarantee on this. I must warn you again that I won't stay beyond Wednesday in Abuja if you don't arrive.

Have a great day!

Yours in mourning,
Dav1d Sh3rman
Btw- now that I know your wives names, they are going to be in my prayers always especially Jessica who is currently trying to recover of her ailment. I pray that the divine healing hand of God touch her and bring her resurgence in next to no time. Say a big AMEN. Smile.

With any luck he'll travel to Abuja in the next couple of days. I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but for some reason I won't make this meeting, either! Shocked Wink

Stay tuned...

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

y'know, I kinda like sequels almost as much as the original movie. Usually, part one is kinda rough or overplayed and you look at it with a developing story.

But when you get the go ahead for Part II, by that time the director has a few twists, surprises & a firm hand on the character. Of course the characters don't know it!

And something tells me part two will be a bigger hit then the original!!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Deliciouspoison
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOVE
THIS
BAIT

and here i thought your two wives would be named Lucille and Lucille II...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil finally got a response from R1chard H3ad regarding the promised t-shirts this morning. Smile
Quote:
My dear Emil,

I apologise for my late response all the while. I have had some very serious health problem and have been in the hospital since then- barely a day after our google chat. You see I was diagnosed of Angina almost 3 weeks ago. After the recent death of my wife, sometimes I feel like I was going to have a heart attack! I am really very sorry about the delay for your t-shirts job. I know you wouldn't believe me but just know I am telling you nothing but the truth. Sir Charles is very much aware of this.

I am going to send you too sweet t-shirts of very high quality ok. They are world-class quality! You will be impressed. This time I am not going to send you just 25 copies, but 50 copies to make up for all the delays and every inconveniences I have caused you. You can have more copies to share among your friends in school and teachers. I am sure this way no one will disbelief you or call you freak! Believe me I do care a lot about you and the recent detention punishment you suffered at school all because of me.
Now I am going to ask that you do me one very last favour: And that is, I am asking that you allow me on or before April 25th, and you will receive the package at your -snipped- address. The t-shirts delivery to you won't exceed this date. If it does, don't ever believe any more words from me ok.

Of course your Roller Coast construction and engineering field works won't take as long as this t-shirts printing job has taken to be build because I have perfect every arrangement to have it built within at most 60 days.
I had be glad if you respond to my e-mail with a little calmness. God bless.

Hope my e-mail finds you well.
R!chard H3ad
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor dickhead... all his magas are being very demanding Laughing

Things are still set up for a quick safari... err, meeting in Abuja in a couple days. I'm hoping he is going to be there tomorrow. Let's see what's been going on...

I wrote:
Excellent, I look forward to the details of our meeting as soon as your arrive in Abuja. I am very excited to finally get this great project underway! Please tell Charles that we would like him to attend so I can extend to him my deepest apologies.

Please keep me updated.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I am going to forward you our meeting details as soon as I arrive Abuja. That is no problem at all.

However,I am still trying to convince Charles to accompany me on this great meeting of our Atlantis project celebration with you in Abuja not minding how much disappointments, devastations and tragedies we have been through of late, part of which was your fault- Charles's mom demise case I must say! In any case, I think it will be nice if you personally extend your deepest apologies to Charles. I will do everything possible to persuade him to be present at the meeting on Wednesday. If possible I might have to discuss with his church leaders on the importance. Given that he is a deacon, but I should believe he had do whatever his church leaders say than ordinary words from me. If I can get the church authority or favor in this matter, then Charles won't bulge being present at this meeting otherwise I might find another way even though he doesn't seems to be happy with me ever since his mom died.

I will keep you posted in any event.
Dav1d Sh3rman
Btw How is Jessica doing today? Know that she is in my prayers.

Wouldn't it be great if Charles was mad at him in reality? Either way, once I get confirmation that he's in Abuja our story can unfold. I hope he'll go along with it! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't be too long in Abuja - he has to be in Accra soon!

He wanted M4l to bring a million bucks, but got cold feet and is working on another modality for that.

Quote:
I did speak with my customs contacts earlier they told me it could be muddled through at the airport. But of late, after thoroughy-carried-out- investigations and technical inspections and survelliances, they told me it isn't all that safe at this time, coupled with economic crisis which has crippled the entire nation. This I am sure has poised a great obstacle carry that huge amount in cash.I am sorry for every inconvenience this may have caused you. The reason for this; there are other financial security authorities within the international airport terminals, who check that no one is laundering money, either by way of financing terrorist activities or indulge in drug related businesses. The point is I don't want you questioned repulsively, so we must stick to the bank transfer process. This is very safe, 100% risky-free and convenient.

However there are certain limit of cash one can carry across the border or the... airport. You should be able to carry a hundred grand in your luggage without prying eyes falling upon it. I will advise that you hide it away in a teddy bear as though a gift you are going to give someone-maybe me. This is safe!

[- snip -]

... you should leave every security protocols to guarantee your safety in my care. I am going to e-mail you full details of the security measures I am embarking upon as soon as I arrive Ghana. I have been communicating with my interpol contacts in Ghana, I need to be there to conclude all arrangement... I shall travel to Ghana around weekend to finalize all arrangement prior to your arrival.

If you would like, I am going to make a hotel reservation for you, in a world-class 5 star hotel, one of the very best of them! So we can celebrate at the close of your highly lucrative... Deal!

Since you have clearance now, can you confirm that we are meeting by April 15th? Maybe you need a visa or not to arrive Ghana as a retired Captain, try to book your ticket for 14th April if possible, so our meeting on the 15th will be viable. I shall be getting a conference room for our meeting with some of the N3C officers if possible in the same hotel.

I look forward to your update earliest.

Of course M4l had some issues:

Quote:
There is no way I am going to give you a teddy bear as a present! Makes me wonder a bit, you know? I'll think of something.
I can't accept leaving all my security matters in another's hands - it just gives me the whimwhams flying in blind, however good the people you get might be. I'll be bringing one other retired Marine to watch my back, J4y C0bb - though he might want to know about the night life in Accra! He's got a thing for lesbian shows; do they have them there?
The visa applications are in train as of now. Please get the hotel booked (two rooms) and send me the details soonest. As far as I know the 15th still holds, though if there are any shortfalls in preparations, I'm prepared to move the date up.

This one is a little more complex than I figured - watch this space.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teddy bears are the safest way to smuggle money. Everyone knows that! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let everyone know that I am off on holiday for the next week and won't be able to bait safe. So I leave dickboi in your capable hands... Twisted Evil

Meanwhile Happy Easter to all you Happy Eaters! Very Happy

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana told me that Richard said he was in Abuja, but it's a satellite fix. He could be lying, and we'll try to find out for sure. Meanwhile, Emil decided to respond to Richard to get another message and a possible location for our boi.

Quote:
from Em1l Tischb3in
to R1chard H3ad
date Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM
subject Re: Health Issues

Dear Richard,

Angina? Really? That can be dangerous so you go to doctor and not fool around with your health. People who ignore health die young and you are no spring chicken ok. I will patiently await my t-shirts on April 25thas long as you send them and you go get EKG and stress test in hospital now not later ok. Rest good and I talk to you later ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's finally got time for Mal...

His lawyer persona (D4vid C0nti) first:

Quote:
I have attached the investment documents,our company financial statement and additional information. Please pay more attention to Item 7 of the document-that where the investment requisition details lies. Having certified all requirement, forward me completed form(s) and the additional document as required.

You can e-mail to me or send by fax for immediate processing before your meeting with Dr. 0guns in Ghana soon.

The first time he forgot to attach an 800+K PDF in great detail.

Then the head of the S3C:

Quote:
Finally you now have the investment documents! Upon my review, I was able to figure out that most of its content centres on our company's financial disclosure and inventories. I think such are the kind of preferential treatments we give our potential investors.
Captain you can review the paperwork at your convenience, and then follow up with our company's investment requirement. C0nti must have worked relentlessly to keep his Tuesday promise. I know how extremely challenging the 3thiopian 3xtension legal program he has been working on, may have denied him the opportunity to attend to your request before now.
In conclusion, thanks for your wake-up call this morning Richard. As I told you I am not really sure I can make it to Accra on the 15th April, but I am going to have my PA represent me should you not find me there. His name is Franc1s 0baseke. We have an important board meeting by this time next week; I am not sure the exact date- maybe 15th or 16th. I can't afford to miss it!
I will keep you posted.
But please don't fail to forward me our meeting arrangement plan as soon as you arrive in Ghana. Thank you!

Oh that's bad - if Doctor 0guns can't make it, Mal had better delay things!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late last night, Richard (David) responded to Emil. Bluth and I tried calling him again last night, but the lad's phone was not working. I'm not sure if he is there or not. David is supposed to give JWW some details of where and when in Abuja they will meet, but he has sent no details yet.
He's becoming unreliable! Evil or Very Mad Maybe he does need his oga around to guide him properly. Wink
Quote:
My dear Emil,

Thanks so much for your concern about my health and your advice. Of course I don't play with health issues. I have been seeing my doctor for weeks now. I am trying to be strong amidst emotional distress I have been through for weeks now.

In any case, I am going to send your t-shirts not later than April 25th.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless you!

R1chard H3ad
We will try to call him again sometime today. Smile

Update.
Emil sent another reply to Richard. We need him to move to a cafe and use another pc to verify his location. Hope this works! Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Richard,

Something wrong with your last email I cannot read it send again ok. I talk to computer nerd here in school and he tell me is internet connection prolem for you. He said if you try to send on a different cafe computer in a different spot it should work ok. Maybe you have problem with computer you use where you are ok. So move and send again ok to me. This message is what I get from you.

S5bject: R9- pjeusse

M7 par7 4&&H).

dofmriid fklrlr, flrlf lrlrp wpw9855&^%#lf,dor94545040404lflf0/r
relerlerikfkolqi2387585,d0d045QQTYfkdorrr(*&^$DSsk30343,mdo43
your concern klewkdidje 097 po 84 3#323i9398 439 c9 3;axmxstrong jkeripoeqrpo9def, ^$#SS$^%^^EWASE^$#@F now.

jerioeqr

Ri\

parsing error 134.905

Safari Issac to Chad
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll update later, but for now I'm really hoping either me or Slap receives an email with from him with an IP that isn't a satellite provider. Evil or Very Mad

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to get him to move. Come on, David!
Quote:
R1chard H3ad to me

My dear Emil,

You may be right. Somehow I notice some crackers are spiking my e-mails! And yet they infuse my sent messages with asci codes and other sort of technical jargons! I don't think it is safe to email you from my hotmail account anymore until further notice. I have contacted our IT specialist, and he is trying to fix the problem. I don't think it has to do internet connection at all. Just so you know.

Should you not be able to read my last e-mail, at least you will be able to read it from my Juno premium web-based e-mail account. This is a secured e-mail on Juno with password-lock security and hack-free!

Let me know if you can read my e-mail this time.

R1chard H3ad

Below is my last e-mail you couldn't read.
-snipped-
---------------

Emil Tischbein to Richard

Dear Richard,

I still cannot read email you send. Not sure if you see this message from me but try to go to another cafe, and use the cafe's own computer to send. This is frustrating me ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

48df7er34409we8

parsing error: 450:554

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a bunch of machine code-type stuff and asked what the hell he was trying to send.

Since he's been lax in having some other of his personae contact Mal, I think the safari may be a while taking shape.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it - he's using gmail!

Quote:
My e-mail has been attacked by internet sniffers!!! Somehow I notice some cracker broked into to my e-mails! And yet they infuse my sent messages with asci codes and other sort of technical jargons! I don't think it is safe to email you from my hotmail account anymore until further notice. I have contacted our IT specialist, and he is trying to fix the problem. I don't think it has to do internet connection at all. Just so you know.
Please let me know if you can read my e-mails on Gmail.

Oh well - time for a slab of Arabic!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is infuriating and fraudstrating me! Mad Two messages on gmail about an hour ago from him, so I sent him flipped text and blamed it on gmail or his location. If only we could get the right combination here of email account and location to get the fix of where he is! Mad
Quote:
Dear Richard,

Something crazy here with gmail or cafe where you are now ok or computer bugs. We must try sending message from cafe computer not yours and try other cafes till it work ok.

Now this is what I see know ok.

Pees an luv.

Emil Smile

----
-flipped his text- using http://www.revfad.com/flip.html

We might have to move on, but till now no complaints about where JWW is! Wait, the lad is trying to get me in chat....brb.. Laughing

Update. I had a nice chat. And trying to think up another delay tactic. Richard suggested one himself! Thanks, Richard. Very Happy So now Emil will try to get ahold of a smart cookie and set up a secure email...or maybe not. Smile

Quote:
Richard: Hi Emil
It's Richard
Are you there?
me: yes ok.
Richard: Nice
Did you say you aren't able to read my e-mails?
Sent at 7:51 AM on Thursday
me: no crazy stuff i see ok.
i just send you email a few minutes ago. you see it?
Richard: Yes I got your email
me: where are you now? are you sending from home or cafe? have you tried other cafes and computers?
Richard: I am sending it from an office in Abidjan
but from my private office network
somehow I noticed our admin has been sniffed
I am trying to get our IT people fix it.
me: have you sent all messages from same place?
Richard: You know I just returned from the hospital after Angina diagnosis I suffered from
nope.
me: i hope you are better now ok.
Richard: I sent you the e-mails from three different offices
and yet you couldn't get any of them it makes wonder
me: was last messages from 3rd place or 1 or second that you try?
Richard: until I confirmed that crakcers are on it
the last message from gmail is from a recent office i visited
where you able to read that?
an email from [email protected]
me: no same as other one today. maybe gmail not work right. can you go back to lots of other cafes and try juno or hotmail till it works?
Sent at 7:59 AM on Thursday
Richard: I have network challenges
I have tried several cafes, while out of office yet the problem persists
me: what you think richard? how about we try yahoo? I could go get you address to use?
Sent at 8:03 AM on Thursday
Richard: I have tried that it won't work
Thanks for your concern
either
Can youhelp me set up a secure network line?
that way I can successful convey my messages to you
Sent at 8:05 AM on Thursday
me: i think i might can do. i can talk to my computer nerd friend. maybe we can do later today. it still very early now here 5AM ok.
can you wait for me to set up?
Richard: I understand
but if you can do it now I will so much appreciate it
me: once i get him here to show me it will be fast to do. he is smart ok
Richard: or can you please call Sir Charles now and ask him to contact me that it is very urgent
please call him now!
Sent at 8:08 AM on Thursday
me: be patient ok. Sir Charles tell me he might be going on Easter vacation this week. I not hear from him since Monday.
fssa.uk: ok
I am patient my dear Emil
I won't let you down with your t-shirts and roller coaster ok
I am going to give you 50 t-shirt really sweet ok
You have been very patient enough and it is not in my business nature to delay our clients' request
me: 50? really? that is nice.
Richard: yes because of all the delays i have caused you
and also to make up for the detention you were sent in school
can you quickly help me order an encrypted e-mail too on your credit card there?
my cc doesn't work from here.
if you can
me: why not work in Abidjan?
Sent at 8:12 AM on Thursday
Richard: due to very tight security issues
me: maybe my friend knows of free one we can use but don't worry I take care of everything ok.
Richard: and the economic crisis have affected a lot of online payment systems
i wish you can help me resolve this issue now.
Sent at 8:15 AM on Thursday
me: he would not like to wake up with phone call from me at 5AM ok. would you like that? he probably sleep late because no school this week,
Richard: ok.
Is he a computer programmer?
me: be patient ok and i take care of everything for us.
Richard: how much IT knowledge does he have?
Good.
me: he is best in school.
Richard: That's brillant!
I really need to get this cleared.
me: he knows more than computer teacher ok and has 155 IQ.
Richard: oh lovely.
He must be a sharp cookie!
me: he is almost as intelligent as Sir Charles is.
Richard: ok.
Sent at 8:19 AM on Thursday
me: ok. i must go now. and i let you know when i get him and email setup right for us ok.
Richard: ok good
but how long will that take?
how soon should i expect to hear from you?
me: 4 or 5 hours maybe at earliest. is ok?
Sent at 8:22 AM on Thursday
me: i will try to get him in about 3 hours at 8 or 830
Sent at 8:23 AM on Thursday
Richard: ok
Sent at 8:30 AM on Thursday
me: ok. see you later then.
Sent at 8:31 AM on Thursday
Richard: I am counting on you Emil
I shall be here by 8:30 exactly to find you
or maybe at 9??
Sent at 8:33 AM on Thursday
me: i will do my best ok. 9 better maybe. he probably will not even be here by then. he will just be waking up. so he needs to take shower get dressed eat get stuff together and travel across city ok.
Sent at 8:35 AM on Thursday
Richard: ok give me your cell phone number so i could call you at nite
nine
you can call me here in Abidjan @ 00225 xxxx xxx
me: i will call you ok.
Richard: cool
also give me your phone number in case of network problems. it is very important
I hung up on him here. I don't want 34 phone calls today! Laughing
Hmmm..he gave me a Cote D'Ivoire number. He must have it redirected to Nigeria or something. Confused

Safari Issac to Chad
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Topic is back Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Rover et al.! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I have to do this quickly as I'm leaving for work soon...

I don't think Mal's safari is going well. Dickie is expecting a million dollars to be sent to his confederate in the US before he goes to Accra. Mal is suspicious, however, of matters since the Lad accounts got hacked and has flick-passed things back to Sir C (for when Ninastian returns).

More details later.

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re-enter Sir Ch4rles. Very Happy

Quote:
CLOVE

I LEAVE THE OFFICE FOR A WEEK AND WHEN I GET BACK I FIND YOU ARE NOT ONLY WORKING MY CLIENTS WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION, BUT YOU ARE ALSO LEAVING YOUR USUAL TRAIL OF CHAOS AND INCOMPETENCE BEHIND YOU.

I WANT TO HAVE A GMAIL CHAT NOW TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE UP TO.

YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT MB0G0 IS ASKING EVERYONE HE MEETS IN THE C4YMAN ISLANDS IF THEY KNOW OF ANYONE WHO CAN "SLAP" SOMEONE IN AFRICA. I THINK THAT MAY BE YOU, BOI. SINCE I AM UNCONVINCED OF YOUR VALUE TO ME, I HAVE NOT INTERVENED TO STOP HIM.

SIR CH4RLES

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic